Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Eiralox »

i hope tsq doesnt call me. might be back later.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I'd say elements is more likely PR and Asia more likely Vt for now.... still not sure how i feel about N_M, i sorta forgot they voted Elements. And now im thinking bout like spear wielding axolotls fighting minotaurs. There's a world where i can frame TSQ as PR, in that they do keep things going but imo not in so a chaotic/disinterested fashion as to indicate VT, but rather in a more calm calculated way... sorting in thread, yes, but also needing to form a holistic view for night actions. but then again it might all be VT, so take what i say with a hill of salt.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Eiralox »

i sorta get why solway can be a pr....
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 492, Firebringer wrote:Naah reread BBT posts and think its town iso, fight with shea was townie.

BBT ur vote is wasted on Shea btw. No way you bring him down Day 1 unless you have the most articulate bulletproof case that convinces everyone its right. Until you bring that forward its gonna be a vanity vote, join me on aisa

lol
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I was in the process of copy + pasting that same quote lol
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I hopped in the discord. I see you've decorated the place
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Eiralox »

; 3
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm still there lol
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:40 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Oh shit maybe they are Masons:
In post 499, Aisa wrote:I guess it could be some of BBT/Bella/Frog, and who knows what alignment Fire is, but ugh.

Maybe I'll just chill on the Frog wagon for a while. VOTE: Frogsterking
Maybe you will have to deepscum after all Eiralox lmao
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:57 am

Post by Eiralox »

rn my strat is 2 vote u but not straight out. ill be out of thread for like 12 hours to see ho votes shift before making an appearance, cos im afraid of deflating elements too fast and spilling it onto a possible early bbt/frogster elim..... all depending on how bella and solway act, to a measure.

my feel of NM is that theyre struggling to form reads.... and im open to poss that nm is latching onto asia/eira in the hope where town.... or nm feels elements is scum. idk, i hope its the latter.

shea/fire need to fight..... but maybe not interfering can make it happn anyway ; /

im postponing any defence of asia for the time being. maybe fire will feel greener on frog here, and maybe if timing is right the wagons can shift elements/asia, adding solway, nchant nm and maybe maybe hpe as town-led mis-ellimables.

idk theres still time i guess .-.-
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:51 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm planning to vote Solway after he posts his reads list and I question him a little bit. Then I'm going to flip my read on Aisa and scumread them both. I'm going to argue to Fire to vote Solway D1 because Aisa is a Chatty Cathy and Solway is anti spewing. Solway gave me the idea ironically because he pointed out that I do that in my Town game. That way hopefully Solway will Townread me for it if he outs as TPR.

I'm also planning to role phish Shea as to whether or not he is an investigative. Apparently that is a thing Doctors do though I have NEVER
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I was thinking about things I read in the past which apply to using the mailman effectively and I found 2 sources:

http://www.slideshare.net/randfish/how- ... l-outreach

I read this a couple years ago and it was actually helpful and probably will apply directly here. The first couple dozen slides are like preamble for a conference (IMO) but the content improves dramatically after that.

This stuff is pretty fundamental and helpful to refresh IMO.

There's also distinction bias which kind of operates like a reversed halo effect; for example a high quality china set is auctioned at a lower price than a mediocre one because the high quality china set includes an extra bonus plate which is slightly chipped (yes that's really a thing, I'll source it in a few minutes.) Another notable one I didn't see above is the representative heuristic/bias. I'll post that when I get back home.

I had some training for suicide prevention a couple years ago and they taught me that anchoring bias is going to be the most important. That makes me think that we should narrow down the targets further to players who are receptive to Eiralox already.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

that will definitely have efficacy, as mentioned in discord i'll start probing more octopussy to find more fertile fields to brain sow.

i think one hitch with going after folk who TR/trust me is that if i dont fully recipocate in thread but do only message them, then maybe it might seem sus, so an amelioration to this is me probing but not seeking to buddy so much as to gauge, like if i can convince someone i'm null but that arguments are valid sorta thing..... and maybe message at least person that's left field, like someone mafia wouldnt message sorta..... in between. But my plans and thoughts are sometimes way off the mark so meh : P

so far my basic plan with the mail has been to make it as inclusive and townie as possible, meaning i'll have to make it long and basically re-read from page 1, handle posts town would maybe have a second look at again, and from there craft a subtle sub-narrative..... I think N1 i won't make it that good, that clear, cos I'm not so good always at forming D1 reads as town........ alll after a preamble discussing strategy/whatever ofc, but the 'sorting' will be the bulk of the post. idk i guees that was my first impression o what town mail eira would do, the narrative is the tricky bit.... such devices as above can be employed, definitely.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm leaning heavily toward Aisa?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by Eiralox »

for the mail? or miselim?

TSQ, Asia, Fire and maybe Solway feel threatening rn tbh. Fire calling frog/eira along with other leans, Asia voting froge then bbt, Solway seems very suspicious and cna get dangerous if focused imo. TSQ for pretty obvious reasons.

Right now Asia might be the most feasible mail target.... i'll soft-add Grib and HPE for now, open to other options. I'll see what I can do today, the thread maybe needs a little bit more chaos maybe
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

For the mail yeah.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Hi guys, how are we?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Safest option rn i guess....... with our luck tk targets Asia but anyway >.<

I think my plan of unsure, bad reads N1 eira meshes well with an Asia message maybe, as in, 'you are the only one I can trust.... I hope', some solid-seeming analysis and maybe a layer of desperation, but also a mein of being calm as in 'im treating this like a roving masonry, please subtle suggest who u think i can target N2' kinda thing. In this eventuality me defending Asia, but ineffectually, as in ' i still feel this way but i'm trying to logic it' might pay dividends.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 67, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hi guys, how are we?
bit nervous tbh, don't know wther to vote u or frog.... guess i can vote u but there's no way im agreeing with what tsq is saying. there's way more posts now so i guess today is the day i try to mass post and subtly try to stir up some shit. later i guess ; /
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:35 pm

Alright, I don't mind being bussed.

It should be fun!
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 70, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Alright, I don't mind being bussed.

It should be fun!
I hope so ! : / : P
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm going to keep FoSing this SF guy. I think you can go with a VT claim if it gets close. I don't think we can say for sure yet that it's going to go through.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:03 pm

I hope not, I probably shouldn't be posting right now as I'm not in the right frame of mind but I wanted to have some fun with TSQ!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:05 pm

The biggest problem we have is that both NM and Enchant are in the game, E-2 basically becomes an elim.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”