BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:14 am

Post by BloodB0t »

Fancypants seems scummy, I hope that's not just OMGUS from me.

@FancyPants What do you find weird about Norw wanting to be detached and unbiased?

I like Wayward and The Large Man as town.

Luto I'm not worried about. We can chalk it up to vibes. But I wish he was more active.

Norw still town. I can related to feeling the need to change to a more detached and unbiased style.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:29 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 95, THE LARGE MAN wrote:
In post 93, Wayward Son wrote:
In post 92, THE LARGE MAN wrote:Why are you town leaning Wayward? Especially since he disagrees with you on your hardest mafia read.
I don't know anything about your experience level, and I mean this as SE advice (I know I haven't earned it yet) but disagreeing with your Town reads is a thing. I'm interested in the answer though.
I understand this but in general if someone is thinking along the same lines as me and coming to similar conclusions that would be a reason I'd town read them (as long as it seems organic). Given that this isn't the case for FancyPants I would want to know the other reasons that he town leans you.
Think of it like this
If you find someone as town for a particular reason, and someone else finds them as town for the same reason, without you stating the reason, you can apply this logic.

The reason it doesn't work otherwise is copying is cheap andbeasy for scum and that scum can reach any conclusion they choose with confidence since they know everyone's alignment.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:44 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

The converse however is not true, because many player interperet things very differently, especially in Newbies
LutoTheController
LutoTheController
Townie
LutoTheController
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:30 am

Post by LutoTheController »

In post 91, Wayward Son wrote:Luto, MC, and Space are where I'm willing to vote right now.

Luto's ISO is my only case against them but read it for yourselves.

MC for lurking.

Space for only leaving a post greeting the game. Yeah it's an ancient scum tell, but Space has 2 posts on Mafiascum so it could apply. Now watch them be a veteran. lol

I'm especially interested in my Town reads opinions of my view, but all are welcome.
What do you even call this post? "Meh, just read that guy's ISO"
Space
Space
He/Him
Townie
Space
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:32 am

Post by Space »

In post 91, Wayward Son wrote:Luto, MC, and Space are where I'm willing to vote right now.

MC for lurking.

Space for only leaving a post greeting the game. Yeah it's an ancient scum tell, but Space has 2 posts on Mafiascum so it could apply. Now watch them be a veteran. lol

I'm especially interested in my Town reads opinions of my view, but all are welcome.
Sorry about that, got busy with some other stuff during the days and was trying to ISO everyone's messages and make up my thoughts through there.

As of my 2 town and scum reads, I would say Bloodbot reads scum due to being defensive and aggressive seemingly at the same time, which I don't think a townie would do based on what I presumed to be RVS.
For my second scum read, I would have MightyCannon, but they haven't really posted enough for me to lean one way or another. I saw that some people said his accusation of Bloodbot being "too nice" is more something what a town would do then scum, but I'm still keeping my eyes open.

For my town reads, I would have MegAzumarill as I have mainly agreed with everything they said, and I see certain messages that I would presume a townie posted.
In particular, Post 60 and Post 63.
I am confused about D though, so I would like that explained.

My other town read would probably be THE LARGE MAN, but I have no concrete reason why besides intuition here.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He Him

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Wayward Son »

In post 103, LutoTheController wrote:What do you even call this post? "Meh, just read that guy's ISO"
Before this post, your ISO was 5 posts long. Which of those 5 do you feel spews you Town? Can you sum up for me (us) what you think is our best direction?

is the most game relevant post you've made so far (in my opinion). 3 other posts are aimed at NorwegianBoyEE but none feel sincere. In you say you Town read NorwegianboyEE, but in you're throwing shade again.

My vote stays, for now.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:03 am

Post by BloodB0t »

reads very townie to me.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:14 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 100, BloodB0t wrote:Fancypants seems scummy, I hope that's not just OMGUS from me.

@FancyPants What do you find weird about Norw wanting to be detached and unbiased?

Luto I'm not worried about. We can chalk it up to vibes. But I wish he was more active.

Norw still town. I can related to feeling the need to change to a more detached and unbiased style.
Nowegian's whole approach seems anti town at best and scummy at worst.

@Bloodbot, what's your opinion about being "detached and unbiased"?

Towniees don't know shit. Every townie by default is detached and unbiased, stating this outright is anti town at best, do you disagree?
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:17 am

Post by FancyPants »

Also wayward and TGM are town, I love the latter's paranoid.

Be afraid scum I'm coming for you

Space
Luto
MightyCannon
BloodB0t

2 scum are in there four.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:24 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 100, BloodB0t wrote:Fancypants seems scummy, I hope that's not just OMGUS from me.

If I'm scumny why aren't you voting me?

Also why an I scummy in your eyes?
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:39 am

Post by FancyPants »

Also to my fellow townies, ask me any questions you'd like, I'm an open book and your love yo engage with you. Please quiz me.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:07 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

What makes you sure of Wayward town?
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:10 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 107, FancyPants wrote:

Nowegian's whole approach seems anti town at best and scummy at worst.

@Bloodbot, what's your opinion about being "detached and unbiased"?

Towniees don't know shit. Every townie by default is detached and unbiased, stating this outright is anti town at best, do you disagree?
That's not particularly what's being referred to here.

That said Norwe wants to drop the topic, wanting to change style is NAI, and I see no reason to not just take it at face value here so I'd suggest we all drop it
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 112, MegAzumarill wrote:That said Norwe wants to drop the topic, wanting to change style is NAI, and I see no reason to not just take it at face value here so I'd suggest we all drop it
Thank you.

I think there's a fair bit of data so far so i'll probably come up with some more considerable reflections tommorow after i've gone over the info, depending on if i had the time.
That being said there is no hard info and flips yet so don't expect anything amazing. I'm also experimenting a bit here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 109, FancyPants wrote:
Also why an I scummy in your eyes?
Maybe just OMGUS, but I got the vibe that you were scum jumping on me because I'm "low hanging fruit".

Reads pro town to me though. I got a mixed read on you.

VOTE: MightyCannon This could also be OMGUS but they haven't done anything but throw shade at me without much behind it.

Meg is reading more townie to me.
LutoTheController
LutoTheController
Townie
LutoTheController
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:06 pm

In post 105, Wayward Son wrote:
In post 103, LutoTheController wrote:What do you even call this post? "Meh, just read that guy's ISO"
Before this post, your ISO was 5 posts long. Which of those 5 do you feel spews you Town? Can you sum up for me (us) what you think is our best direction?

is the most game relevant post you've made so far (in my opinion). 3 other posts are aimed at NorwegianBoyEE but none feel sincere. In you say you Town read NorwegianboyEE, but in you're throwing shade again.

My vote stays, for now.
I think you are dodging my implied question. What exactly in my ISO do you find interesting? If you felt my interaction with Norwee were forced/insincere, then why not lead with that and not making everyone else do your homework?
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by Wayward Son »

Interesting? I guess it started with and . is what it is. you read NorwegianboyEE as Town for "chatting everyone up". Then reads to me as a post meant to rile NorwegianboyEE up, and it doesn't look like hunting scum.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by Wayward Son »

EBWOP 30 should be
MightyCannon
MightyCannon
idrc
Townie
MightyCannon
idrc
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: idrc

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:38 am

Post by MightyCannon »

In post 77, FancyPants wrote:I'm liking The Large man and Wayward for town so far.
Sup i am back can u explain this in depth?
MightyCannon
MightyCannon
idrc
Townie
MightyCannon
idrc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:41 am

Post by MightyCannon »

In post 46, Wayward Son wrote:After a quick reread through, BloodBot and NorwegienboyEE are my Town leans for now.

These are very weak (P2) reads. BloodBot because of a kind of comradery, NorwegienboyEE because I like his posts so far.

I feel so lonely in this Town.
The NorwegianBoyee reads seems like a sheep read and I doubt its scum sheeping scum so I feel like
VOTE: Wayward Son
I want pressure on this slot since if this flips scum we prob have both bloodbot and norwegienboyee as town
MightyCannon
MightyCannon
idrc
Townie
MightyCannon
idrc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:40 am

Post by MightyCannon »

In post 104, Space wrote:

MC for lurking.

Sorry about that, got busy with some other stuff during the days and was trying to ISO everyone's messages and make up my thoughts through there.

As of my 2 town and scum reads, I would say Bloodbot reads scum due to being defensive and aggressive seemingly at the same time, which I don't think a townie would do based on what I presumed to be RVS.
For my second scum read, I would have MightyCannon, but they haven't really posted enough for me to lean one way or another. I saw that some people said his accusation of Bloodbot being "too nice" is more something what a town would do then scum, but I'm still keeping my eyes open.

For my town reads, I would have MegAzumarill as I have mainly agreed with everything they said, and I see certain messages that I would presume a townie posted.
In particular, Post 60 and Post 63.
I am confused about D though, so I would like that explained.

My other town read would probably be THE LARGE MAN, but I have no concrete reason why besides intuition here.
I agree with ur bloodb0t read but can you explain ur town read on megazumarill in detail?

Also many people are townreadig wayward rn for really no reason rn ,u can say the same reason for slots like NorwegianboyEE but i think their posts do feel genuine although there arent many indulging posts by them so i dont think they are a hard town rn
think some of these townreaders might be scum sheeping reads/pocketing
So wayward is probably town tbh(lol)

VOTE: Bloodb0t
Back to square 1
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:38 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 110, FancyPants wrote:Also to my fellow townies, ask me any questions you'd like, I'm an open book and your love yo engage with you. Please quiz me.
In post 92, THE LARGE MAN wrote:
In post 77, FancyPants wrote:I'm liking The Large man and Wayward for town so far.
Why are you town leaning Wayward? Especially since he disagrees with you on your hardest mafia read.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:38 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 94, THE LARGE MAN wrote:
@LutoTheController @MightyCannon @Space can you give us your top two town reads and mafia reads with reasons please?
@LutoTheController @MightyCannon please :)
LutoTheController
LutoTheController
Townie
LutoTheController
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:50 am

In post 116, Wayward Son wrote:Interesting? I guess it started with and . is what it is. you read NorwegianboyEE as Town for "chatting everyone up". Then reads to me as a post meant to rile NorwegianboyEE up, and it doesn't look like hunting scum.
So why didn't you mention this in the first place? It just seems like you want to rush a mislim on me and had to come up with something.
Phenenas
Phenenas
He
Goon
Phenenas
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:45 pm

Post by Phenenas »

[filler for a pagetop votecount, don't mind me]
Last edited by Phenenas on Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are some who call me...Tim.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”