Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Mostly because I feel skeevy about the entirety of the people who are voting solway.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

And because if I'm being honest my dream is that FB and I have a storybook game where we get over our previous differences and lim all the scum together and then walk off into the sunset.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 822, Thestatusquo wrote:I'll jump onto aisa though because thats a thing we agree on.

VOTE: Aisa

You should probably consider claiming because if we put you to L-1 enchant will just hammer, so this is L-2 but functionally L-1.
You've failed to consider that both Enchant and Not Mafia (who is another player who likes to hammer things, for those out of the loop) are already on my wagon :cool: I'll claim if and when I get to E-1.

I don't want to go down gently. Is there anything you'd like me to comment on?

P-edit: I fully support your Firebringer enemies-to-lovers arc though
In post 825, Grib wrote:The number of times I keep typing Asia and backspacing to fix it smh
:lol: I'd pick a different username if I could do it all over again. I'm also cool with being called Asia for the record.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

thing is I still kind of think Aisa is just...off a little bit tonally but I am less sure that its scum indicative as other people are.

Aisa can you give me a three person scum team and give reasoning?

What do you think of the following people in addition:

HPE, Grib, Eiralox.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Grib »

So, just to be sure I'm not misunderstanding, you can't really articulate the difference between your HPE and Aisa reads beyond "some kind of agenda vibe."
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Grib »

In post 802, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 801, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Right, OK. But 'How' did I look bad and why is it bad = scum and not bad = town? Like, what specifically makes me scum?
Tone, reaction, vibes, etcetera. This one simply thinks you're acting like scum in it's eyes based on the what it's seen from your bouts with TSQ. If you wanna argue against that, go ahead,
but it probably ain't really gonna change this one's opinion on you and the situation

Independent of the read on BBT, the mindset of this post is pretty bad. I think the underlined is +scum motivated rather than +town.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Grib »

In post 828, Aisa wrote:
In post 822, Thestatusquo wrote:I'll jump onto aisa though because thats a thing we agree on.

VOTE: Aisa

You should probably consider claiming because if we put you to L-1 enchant will just hammer, so this is L-2 but functionally L-1.
You've failed to consider that both Enchant and Not Mafia (who is another player who likes to hammer things, for those out of the loop) are already on my wagon :cool: I'll claim if and when I get to E-1.

I don't want to go down gently. Is there anything you'd like me to comment on?

P-edit: I fully support your Firebringer enemies-to-lovers arc though
In post 825, Grib wrote:The number of times I keep typing Asia and backspacing to fix it smh
:lol: I'd pick a different username if I could do it all over again. I'm also cool with being called Asia for the record.
But you're European!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Aisa »

@TSQ, I think I'll go for these three. Bear in mind POE is the main reason; everyone else has just felt townier to me:

1. Solway. I've written a whole case about him and his responses since don't make me feel like changing my mind, really. To me they feel consistent with scum who just thinks they're caught and is making a token last attempt at explaining a contradiction away.
2. Frog. I guess I've come around to this after half the playerlist has been pointing out that Frog is not necessarily town. I haven't really thought about this slot much because the wagon fizzled out (partly because I moved my vote, rip), but like, he's on my list for tomorrow. I get the feeling he might be lying low.
3. Enchant. He just doesn't seem that engaged in the game. IIRC the most deep analysis he's had today is criticising someone's logic for asking him to explain something. idk, I feel like town!Chant could be doing a bit more even if it's just Day 1.

Maybe swap in BBT or one of the other lower content slots?

@Grib, no, it all works out because I'm also half Chinese :D
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Grib »

In post 828, Aisa wrote: You've failed to consider that both Enchant and Not Mafia (who is another player who likes to hammer things, for those out of the loop) are already on my wagon :cool: I'll claim if and when I get to E-1.
That's because he's more interested in sussing out your role rather than your alignment. ;)
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Grib »

In post 833, Aisa wrote:he's on my list for tomorrow. I get the feeling he might be lying low.
This is also something I've been a bit worried about, but I've not quite gotten to the point of wanting to kill him again.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 830, Grib wrote:So, just to be sure I'm not misunderstanding, you can't really articulate the difference between your HPE and Aisa reads beyond "some kind of agenda vibe."
Can't is not the same thing as won't.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I really want to evaluate frog later but I generally agree with the thoughts about him.

I actually like Aisa's analysis of those three slots.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 829, Thestatusquo wrote:[...]
What do you think of the following people in addition:

HPE, Grib, Eiralox.
HPE: wouldn't be shocked if it were scum but probably slight townlean. Still for a similar reason to what I stated. They seem kinda focused on explaining their reasoning and thought process and I'm not sure a newer scum player would bother doing all that?

Grib: wouldn't be shocked if they were scum but probably slight townlean. They seem sort of reasonable and level headed, but nothing that would be impossible to fake, I guess. There's also the fact we keep mindmelding, but both times I've previously thought I mindmelded with someone that someone turned out to be scum, so uh, not sure what to do about it :lol:

Eira: this still is one of my most confident townreads. Reasoning hasn't really changed. It's kind of a meta read - sorry. The tone fits with what I've seen. Call it *vibes*. I don't think they have much of an agenda, why would they sheep me for most of the day otherwise?
Although this is a good moment to point out that Eira, I don't think continuing to say you'll elaborating on me and then not elaborating is helping either of us, so if you could spare a few moments to do that quick explanation it would be appreciated :]
In post 834, Grib wrote:
In post 828, Aisa wrote: You've failed to consider that both Enchant and Not Mafia (who is another player who likes to hammer things, for those out of the loop) are already on my wagon :cool: I'll claim if and when I get to E-1.
That's because he's more interested in sussing out your role rather than your alignment. ;)
That did cross my mind, but I remember being really sure that he was town after that discussion with BBT. A read worth reconsidering tomorrow if I live until then, but for now I will just sheep past!Aisa and assume TSQ is town.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Grib »

In post 836, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 830, Grib wrote:So, just to be sure I'm not misunderstanding, you can't really articulate the difference between your HPE and Aisa reads beyond "some kind of agenda vibe."
Can't is not the same thing as won't.
Okay, so which is it? You're telling me you will not explain it, or...?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:51 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Aisa is town because Eira is scum if anyone is interested
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

VC 1.14

With 13 players, it takes 7 to make a decision. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-10-18 11:30:00).

VC
Aisa [5]:
Firebringer [], Enchant [], Elements [], Not_Mafia [], Thestatusquo []
Solway Firth [3]:
Frogsterking [], Aisa [], Grib []
BlueBloodedToffee [3]:
HighPrincessErinys [], Eiralox [], Solway Firth []
HighPrincessErinys [2]:
Bellaphant [], BlueBloodedToffee []

Not voting [0]:
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

24 hour deadline warning
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:18 am

VOTE: Solway
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:41 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

Oh boy, deadlines. Guess it's time to abandon ship.

UNVOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
VOTE: Solway Firth

Still personally townleaning Aisa, she just has made very little blip on this one's radar. Solway's actions though,
are
rather eyebrow raising.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:43 am

In post 801, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Right, OK. But 'How' did I look bad and why is it bad = scum and not bad = town? Like, what specifically makes me scum?
Tone, reaction, vibes, etcetera. This one simply thinks you're acting like scum in it's eyes based on the what it's seen from your bouts with TSQ. If you wanna argue against that, go ahead, but it probably ain't really gonna change this one's opinion on you and the situation.
This is just more buzzwords, you're very clearly struggling to explain this read.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:50 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 845, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Tone, reaction, vibes, etcetera. This one simply thinks you're acting like scum in it's eyes based on the what it's seen from your bouts with TSQ. If you wanna argue against that, go ahead, but it probably ain't really gonna change this one's opinion on you and the situation.
This is just more buzzwords, you're very clearly struggling to explain this read.
This one has repeatedly already said it's scumreading you based on how you conducted yourself during your debates with TSQ, y'know.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:52 am

And I have repeatedly said I know WHAT I did but I want you to explain WHY that makes me scum...
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Grib »

Think Solway is clearly a good elim here. As we approach deadline his last five posts have all been nothingburgers about why he's taking BBT's Bella read at face-value. No idea where he stands on the rest of the game aside from his one readslist. No idea of his opinions on anything that's happened in the last handful of pages. All of the people he's scumleaning (or was scumleaning, if his reads are the same since he posted them) are on his wagon, so I would expect him to rethink what a realistic scumteam would look like here. But he's probably just going to vote Aisa because scumlean + self-preservation.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Enchant »

I disagree with Solway wagon.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”