hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2247, Frogsterking wrote:I don't believe schadd put a rolecop and a follower in the same alignment. They functionally do the same damn thing. I think 1 is Town and 1 is scum.
So it’s based on setup spec which Schadd has a literal written record of bucking the trend on.

Which if we eliminate the roleblocker/alien you claim exists

Then sus is on Marci if furtive is scum.

If furtive town I want your head.

Although since furtive claimed VT I doubt that happens.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

I still think we flip Furtiveglance but I trust Frogsterking less.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:58 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I want Pooky and/or BcG and/or MathBlade shot tonight. I won't tell you which claim I'm investigating.

PEdit

What conditions? I have unlimited shots and no gateway.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Frogsterking »

To be fair it's probably better to shoot Pooky rather than BcG or MathBlade.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

Plot hole, I'm a limited shot rolecop and I investigated MalcolmTucker. Hence why I repeated over and over MalcolmTucker is boring.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2252, Frogsterking wrote:I want Pooky and/or BcG and/or MathBlade shot tonight. I won't tell you which claim I'm investigating.

PEdit

What conditions? I have unlimited shots and no gateway.
Can you not fucking play town ruiner because you don’t get your way on Pooky?

I didn’t get my way on the people I feel are breaking cohesion

But I am not disrupting invests or any such things

Stop being a “waaaah” I didn’t get my way D1

If Pooky is scum this will show it and I will eat crow
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: furtiveglance
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2254, Titus wrote:Plot hole, I'm a limited shot rolecop and I investigated MalcolmTucker. Hence why I repeated over and over MalcolmTucker is boring.
Damn I thought you were Neo or VT on Malcolm and with power claims I didn’t want to elim VT

VOTE: unvote

Of the two it’s hard to decide which of Frog or Titus are scum

But damn I feel vindicated that one of them might be.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

I can't trust Frogsterking as much as I used to. Regardless, I can't see scum!Frogster faking a guilty on town!furtiveglance so furtiveglance is still the play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2258, Titus wrote:I can't trust Frogsterking as much as I used to. Regardless, I can't see scum!Frogster faking a guilty on town!furtiveglance so furtiveglance is still the play.
Reasonable.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2258, Titus wrote:I can't trust Frogsterking as much as I used to. Regardless, I can't see scum!Frogster faking a guilty on town!furtiveglance so furtiveglance is still the play.
More than likely you’re right

But I want to see this play out.

I know schadd bucks trends but I want to see if Frog bussed furtive in order to avoid a Malcolm elim or mass claim.

Something doesn’t smell right.

Like I agree on strategy and will almost certainly revote Furtive

But something doesn’t add up and I think me implying why goes against site rules.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 60, Fennec wrote:^ Noticed a heck ton of issues with grammar and with spelling.
So this is the one to take the most grains of salt with*
The multiple Lowercase I mistakes because i'll be honest I slightly rushed typing it
And yes, I'm only pointing out the SirRhett one for later. do not take it as a read right now, extremely Developing read there. Take it with 10000 Grains of salt of the size of mars, please. I'm listing it down in case it is somehow useful. And yes, its of a D1 Game. I don't think I should be using it as discussion, so I won't use that game unless its important to a read on him. I'm gonna read some of your meta soon, but not right now.

Also i just realise I broke a rule, won't happen again. also Nero's read is kinda bad too. Ignore that read post's 2nd half. sorry about that, I be dense.
I guess scum can break rules

So like okay.

Just weird.

There’s definitely a weird spot hit.

I really want to see this 4 way complete especially if furtive flips Joat. Even more so scum Joat.

I think that’s the closest I can get to the weird feeling.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2260, MathBlade wrote:I know schadd bucks trends but I want to see if Frog bussed furtive in order to avoid a Malcolm elim or mass claim.
Frog bussing furtive for these rationales doesn't make sense with the game thread.

Malcolm's vanilla so why would Frogsterking bus a PR to save a less active vanilla?

Frog was one of the few unclaimed spots, so him claiming makes mass claim more likely not less.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2262, Titus wrote:
In post 2260, MathBlade wrote:I know schadd bucks trends but I want to see if Frog bussed furtive in order to avoid a Malcolm elim or mass claim.
Frog bussing furtive for these rationales doesn't make sense with the game thread.

Malcolm's vanilla so why would Frogsterking bus a PR to save a less active vanilla?

Frog was one of the few unclaimed spots, so him claiming makes mass claim more likely not less.
That makes sense from a not scum perspective

But if I am scum with a guilty why do I force Pooky for half the game thread with no reason?

Why do I very rarely if ever talk furtive?

It’s like his play doesn’t match either alignment and neither does yours

Yet you can’t both be third party.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

If I am town with a guilty on scum *

I swear I can word good.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2263, MathBlade wrote:But if I am scum with a guilty why do I force Pooky for half the game thread with no reason?
He didn't have the guilty until this morning when furtiveglance claimed.....
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2265, Titus wrote:
In post 2263, MathBlade wrote:But if I am scum with a guilty why do I force Pooky for half the game thread with no reason?
He didn't have the guilty until this morning when furtiveglance claimed.....
But he according to his claim values traditional spec.

4-5 invests claimed early.

Assuming furtive was his check why did he not push furtive for responses when that happened?

Or ask his thoughts?

It seems like he just has a dislike of Pooky’s play versus actually playing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

If Furtive is the scum JOAT that Frog claims he is

Then that likely takes care of the confirming problem

So why does Frog want Pooky or me to die when he can get very likely conf alignment tomorrow?

It just doesn’t make sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Frogsterking »

PSA
:

My guilty on furtive (Fennec) is dedicated in memory of Greeting. Sorry for leading on you Greeting. RIP.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like I said we probably have to vote out furtive here and I am probably just paranoid but I think something is rotten between the two of you.

VOTE: furtive

I feel incredibly uneasy about this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2267, MathBlade wrote:So why does Frog want Pooky or me to die when he can get very likely conf alignment tomorrow?
Because I watched you be effortlessly manipulated by Pooky and a part of me doesn't believe you will ever actually vote him.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:21 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2238, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2224, Enchant wrote:furtiveglance - gated, loyal, voyeuristic, investigative Vanilla Townie
VOTE: furtive

I'm
rolecop
and I have a report on furtive which indicates they're some kind of weird roleblocker. I'll dig up the actual report in a second.

I FoS Pooky and BcG. Maybe MathBlade for pushing this dumb plan --which fails to see a single roleblock-- so hard. I wouldn't be sad to see MathBlade killed by a vig. Pooky's claim doesn't fit with my role and Pooky is sus anyway. I also think BcG is sus.
Yes you have outted me. I'm a weird Joat, with roleblock, track and alien. Town novice JOAT. alien is like a roleblock which also roleblocks players who targeted my target
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:21 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Guys stop. I thought my role was cool and didn't want to massclaim
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:22 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2268, Frogsterking wrote:
PSA
:

My guilty on furtive (Fennec) is dedicated in memory of Greeting. Sorry for leading on you Greeting. RIP.
It's not a guilty. I never agreed to massclaiming.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2271, furtiveglance wrote:alien is like a roleblock which also roleblocks players who targeted my target
No. That's a rolestopper.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”