Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Eiralox »

and bella not really being on solway while Aisa was heavily invested might make it easier for me to talk around that slot with Bella
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:50 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Yeah for mail, who are we thinking for the kill?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Eiralox »

eh from my side maybe TSQ, Fire or Aisa if we mail Bella?

there can be pr's in enchant/nm but i mean....... yeah. and maybe HPE is a PR, but i think they can maybe maybe still catch enough flak to be misellimable. not elements or grib methinks?

my go-to NK has pretty much been TSQ but i can understand how that can be risky.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Eiralox »

or maybe rather one of TSQ/Aisa/HPE after all. HPE's reads on frog/bbt are actually more solid than Aisa's imo.

I think TSQ kill removes a lot of in-thred obstacles, but I can see a VT playing exactly like that to draw scum away from pr's maybe.... eh. still a very lucid threat. I can see fire easily taking that position, i don't know i just get a feel they're gonna be way more combative and solvey later on..... so that's why im leaning toward them as well i guess. i'll check up here whenever.

----

i'm like 95% certain that Bella is a better mail pick at this point. i think i'm gonna fuck things up if i mail Aisa, at the start i was like yeah ok doable but rn honestly i feel a bit too nervous on what i have in thread to risk it..... and Aisa being on Sol: why would town eira fully trust that? anyway yup.... start new mail from scratch, i think just reveal myself, and try to sort scum based on sol flip.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 126, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yeah for mail, who are we thinking for the kill?
who do you have in mind @_@
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Eiralox »

lol imagine enchant and not_mafia being masons
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:35 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 126, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yeah for mail, who are we thinking for the kill?
I was thinking Shea because I think he is Psychologist.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:32 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Please bold your night actions when they're ready so i know they're final
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:05 am

I think a Shea kill looks bad for me?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 133, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I think a Shea kill looks bad for me?
It will look better if he flips psychologist cause it will look like a TPR hunt.

Is there anything you said which might look like an inv breadcrumb? In case you get shot by vig and I claim later?

I'm going to take a hot second to go find Vig crumbs.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:21 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 128, Eiralox wrote:i'm like 95% certain that Bella is a better mail pick at this point. i think i'm gonna fuck things up if i mail Aisa, at the start i was like yeah ok doable but rn honestly i feel a bit too nervous on what i have in thread to risk it..... and Aisa being on Sol: why would town eira fully trust that? anyway yup.... start new mail from scratch, i think just reveal myself, and try to sort scum based on sol flip.
I think this is best. Are you no longer using the other draft for Aisa?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 135, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 128, Eiralox wrote:i'm like 95% certain that Bella is a better mail pick at this point. i think i'm gonna fuck things up if i mail Aisa, at the start i was like yeah ok doable but rn honestly i feel a bit too nervous on what i have in thread to risk it..... and Aisa being on Sol: why would town eira fully trust that? anyway yup.... start new mail from scratch, i think just reveal myself, and try to sort scum based on sol flip.
I think this is best. Are you no longer using the other draft for Aisa?
the same idea'll apply but not opening segemnt, no. i've finished my story, gonna sleep, didn't manage time as well. i'll push to get mail all up here tommorow tho, and i'd like to have ya'll ok it first before i confirm, no point in sending something that confirms entire scum team.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:14 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

~11 hours remaining warning
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:37 pm

Post by Eiralox »

ok dayum i'll rush this in the next four hours.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

power going down in 20 mins, so make that *six hours.

I'm ok with any TK tbh so ya'll's choice on that.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 137, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:~11 hours remaining warning
Frogster heal BBT

BBT kill TSQ

Just so we don't forget.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:22 pm

Post by Eiralox »

had to rush off to town as well aaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhh........ i'm starting now sorry for rushing this
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:41 am

I really don't think TSQ is a good kill. Mainly because I think it's difficult for me to survive Day 2.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:59 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 142, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I really don't think TSQ is a good kill. Mainly because I think it's difficult for me to survive Day 2.
i fully see how tsq can be problematic, especially if pr have strong tr on them. i think i'm happy with anyone in tsq/hpe/fire/N_M.

I honestly leave it to both of you to decide, i've said why i see tsq is a strong kill and also why it's risky.

im doing typing see what happens aaaaaaaaaaaah
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:16 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 142, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I really don't think TSQ is a good kill. Mainly because I think it's difficult for me to survive Day 2.
IDK you think it's easier with Shea pushing you? I think he crumbed psychologist too many times and it looks like the kill was a TPR hunt. Fire, Grib and I will be the loudest voices now and we will be more sympathetic than Shea was.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

4 hours left, my power's going out again in 3 : /. Imma steamroll this then. EDIT:: Power going in 2 1/2 hrs so i can still spam reads

==========================

Preamable(((((Tell me if ya'll think i should post only this without reads}}}}}}}}(((The last sentence reflects post without reads___((_)
========

Greetings Bellaphant! I'm Eiralox : P

I'm pretty sure you're town, so here we go.

I'm mailman, and I think the most efficacious use of my role is as a de facto wandering masonry.... so here's hoping it all works out.

Right now in my head i think i'm going to claim fruit vendor, probably only if i come under pressure.... this has the benefit of making me less likely to be targeted by scum, but might also mean folk'll elim me more likely than a mailman.... i think the former benefit outweighs the latter risk.

Anyway, I'm still not too sure on whether imma go thru with it but i'd like to proffer you the chance to claim you've received fruit if you want to, i think long term me stringing the scumteam along with them thinking there's a fruit vendor(and i dropped a hint) instead of considering the reality of a mail person at large XD Anyway, do with that what you will.

The most important thing for me here is to get an idea of who I can trust, which I'm very edgy on even now tbh after what I did to Solway Firth. So i'm still 90% sure Asia is green, right now admittedly im sticking with my gut. I don't think Aisa is the worst person on the Solway train, and as of now they seem to be the mos likely person for me to mail Night 2........... but fuck i know i'm prone to forming shit reads and sticking with 'em so meh, here comes complexity, and hopefully PROFIT

(Oh and if you at any time feel that you're certain enough of a read on someone, and in any way doubt my current reads, please hash it out with me. I'm used to making some pretty stupid plays at times so, like no pressure, but at times i think i need a second conscience cos i don;t always trust mine XD)

So:

1. If u feel i should rather mail someone else than Aisa(*see below), like if you feel they're town enough to add value to the string, just mispell their name while bolding it.

2. If I at any time decide that i'm rather going to mail someone else(My one plan rn is to test the waters and see where it takes me RE: Aisa, whether my gut is right or whether that unquelled voice of eternal suspicion will be proved, i hope not, correct) I'll just bold their names, cos I never do that.

3. If u have a solid hunch/suspicion on someone, but for some reason you're not keen on pushing there, just ask "Eiralox, what do you think about X's recent posts?" or whatever variation of that u wish to choose.

4. If you have received this message, like if one of us didn't get potted or I didn't get interfered with by any prowling courtesans, just bold my name

So far this role has been a clusterfruit cos of a busier rl schedule and me having a long-delayed round robin writing competition running alongside this game, my initial strat was to be a copious note-taker and overall stirrer-of-the-pot. That really didn't pan out D1, but my piece is in and i've got i think a 5 or 7 day reprieve from writing at least so if i make it thru the night i wanna come in guns blazing.

Right now I'm liking scum in Frogsterking/Grib/Not_Mafia/Elements so here's to luck i guess, hope i've made the right call on you and we can manage to make this role actually do something XD

=========================333333333

Plz Judge. critique and spit upon.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

i'll edit out gramma spoofs just comment on overall tone/efficacy if haz time plz
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

**i think long term i wanna string the scumteam along***

is the one edit i've got.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

1st Edit IGNORE ABOVE

Spoiler:
Greetings Bellaphant! I'm Eiralox : P

I'm pretty sure you're town after our exchange and your alomst-hammer, so here we go.

I'm mailman, and I think the most efficacious use of my role is as a de facto wandering masonry. I hope I don't screw it up but eh life is a river i guess.

Right now in my head i think i'm going to claim fruit vendor, probably only if i come under pressure.... this has the benefit of making me less likely to be targeted by scum, but might also mean folk'll elim me more likely than a mailman.... i think the former benefit outweighs the latter risk.

Anyway, I'm still not too sure on whether imma go thru with it but i'd like to proffer you the chance to claim you've received fruit if you want to, i think long term my hope is to string scum along with them thinking there's a fruit vendor(and i dropped a hint) instead of considering the reality of a mail person at large XD Anyway, do with that what you will.

The most important thing for me with this is to get an idea of who I can trust, which I'm very edgy on now tbh after what happened on Solway Firth. So i'm still 90% sure Asia is green, right now admittedly im sticking with my gut. I don't think Aisa is the worst person on the Sol train, and as of now they seem to be the mos likely person for me to mail Night 2........... but fuck i know i'm prone to forming shit reads and sticking with 'em so meh, here comes complexity, and hopefully PROFIT

(Oh and if you at any time feel that you're certain enough of a read on someone, and in any way doubt my current reads, please hash it out with me. I'm used to making some pretty stupid plays at times so, like no pressure, but at times i think i need a second conscience cos i don;t always trust mine XD)

So:

1. If u feel i should rather mail someone else than Aisa(*see below), like if you feel they're town enough to add value to the string, just mispell their name while bolding it.

2. If I at any time decide that i'm rather going to mail someone else(My one plan rn is to test the waters and see where it takes me RE: Aisa, whether my gut is right or whether that unquelled voice of eternal suspicion will be proved, i hope not, correct) I'll just bold their names, cos I never do that.

3. If u have a solid hunch/suspicion on someone, but for some reason you're not keen on pushing there, just ask "Eiralox, what do you think about X's recent posts?" or whatever variation of that u wish to choose.

4. If you have received this message, like if one of us didn't get potted or I didn't get interfered with by any prowling courtesans, just bold my name

So far this role has been a clusterfruit cos of a busier rl schedule and me having a long-delayed round robin writing competition running alongside this game, my initial strat was to be a copious note-taker and overall stirrer-of-the-pot. That really didn't pan out D1, but my piece is in and i've got i think a 5 or 7 day reprieve from writing at least so if i make it thru the night i wanna come in guns blazing.

Right now I'm liking scum in Frogsterking/Grib/Elements so here's to luck i guess, hope i've made the right call on you and we can manage to make this role actually do something XD
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:35 am

Post by Eiralox »

Yup rn imma post something like this. I say I like Frogsterking/Grib/Elements scum: is this acceptable?

I have 1 1/2 hrs left on puter. probably can make last minute edits on mobile hour b4 start. I'm not yet conforming(edit:confirming : P), feel this must have popular approval. If none of ya'll respond, in the end I might decide to post(maybe with bit more editing) and confirm, and not confirm at all and later play it as "After Solway Elim i was so f'ing nervous that i rather wanted another day to has out my reads instead of risking hit scum with mail N1 and being obvious eira'

idk i'm open to both and can employ.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”