mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:45 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 148, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
So guys, i'm trying to change my font and playstyle for this game. Tell me if you like it. <3
:lol:
VOTE: NorwegianboyEE.

I like it, it makes revealing your true colors quite easy. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 161, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:BE A HERO, LEARN FIRE PREVENTION
VOTE: NORWEGIANBOY
OUR LEADER (CHARLOUX) SEEMS ALIGNED WITH STARCLAN BECAUSE OF THEIR POSTS IN OUR CLAN PT
Town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:49 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 167, Val89 wrote:
In post 159, Something_Smart wrote:And I don't think confirming role + alignment rules out clan confusion; it's usually easy to tell alignment from coloring + lack of partners/obvious scum info, even if you don't fully understand the factions or the wincon.
It may be obvious from the colouring + lack of partners that your role pm is one belonging to the uninformed majority, but if you were in possession of such, you would also have (and I assume it's acceptable to quote directly now it is given publicly) the wincon given to starclan -
"You and all other members of the protectors of StarClan win when all Dark Forest cats have been eliminated."
- which is patently clear on the issue bell expressed confusion about.

That's my hypothesis - that scum!bell was trying to replicate that selfmeta of 'derping about set up early game and asking the most basic questions that are usually also “town slippy”' without access to a critical piece of information - how the wincon was presented to starclan; and thus failing to realise there was zero, none, nada ambiguity there to 'town slip' over. I don't buy the post-sample explanation that starclan!bell thought "dark forest cats" was some larger descriptor for two or more scum clans without also believing that starclan was some larger descriptor for the town clans, and thus windclan, thunderclan, etc to be pure; and that's never going to pass review. It's nonsensical.

I can easily see town!SS realising this situation has only arisen because of the lack of a publicly posted sample PM, and thus suffer some sort of second-hand guilt on behalf of the dark forest for having a member outed so early over what is arguably a mod mistake, but why defend him now?
Town?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:52 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 181, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:CHANGE MISTYX FROM SUS TO TRUSTWORTHY
Hard to say for sure but I think I vibe with that read.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:53 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 187, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You know, all of these catvatars are a bit distracting because i can't differentiate the players anymore.
VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

Scum!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:00 am

Post by mastina »

Crap I wanted to get caught up tonight, but I'm running out of steam. :?

I'm sorry, I don't think I can.

I got half-way, to page 9, but I don't think I can get everything done tonight, sorry.

I'll leave you with an incomplete readslist then.
LOCKTOWN:
{catboi, Datisi, Dannflor}
{Charloux, Bell, fireisredsir, Marashu}
TOWN:
{SCRRRDBEAR, Mixtyx, Frozen Angel*, Val89, PenguinPower}

{Cephrir}

{KittyTacky, Shiro, Shiidaji}
{Something_Smart}

SCUM?
{Alisae}

PROBABLY SCUM:
{Titus}

SCUM:
{NorwegianboyEE}

Sorry it's not great, but I need to eat/sleep/take meds. Been neglecting those things for two hours tbh.

Will finish when I can, hopefully tomorrow.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

All your scumreads are like… people i think are town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Charloux
I think there’s been major off vibes from this slot. They’ve been involved in multiple shifty scenarios now and their responses always pinged me as weird.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:32 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 372, Datisi wrote:
@penguin, why did you vote 2nd leading wagon instead leading wagon (are you a competing wagons kinda penguin, i forget)

VOTE: charloux -
Of course I am………
<(") | (")>
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:42 am

Post by KittyTacky »

It's Charloux.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:29 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 407, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Charloux
I think there’s been major off vibes from this slot. They’ve been involved in multiple shifty scenarios now and their responses always pinged me as weird.
elaborate
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:37 am

Post by Bell »

In post 409, KittyTacky wrote:It's Charloux.

Are you scum? You have to tell me if you’re scum. It’s the law.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:13 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 411, Bell wrote:

Are you scum?
I'm town.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Bell »

In post 412, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 411, Bell wrote:

Are you scum?
I'm town.
*squints*
I believe you and I have no idea why.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 351, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET FURTHER CLARITY FROM THE MODERATOR ABOUT WHEN/HOW ALIGNMENT WAS RANDOMIZED?
Both alignment assignment and role creation have degrees of randomness.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:52 am

Post by Bell »

I don’t have a scum PT to share this with my
Pals, but fire says he thinks marashu and catboi are scum buddies.
You heard it here second.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Something_Smart »

UNVOTE: Charloux
In post 236, Charloux wrote:It's a theory based on Titus claim, the number of people in my pt and the details of my role.
3 more people have yet to post, and we can't confirm that everybody who posted is a member of a clan.
This post seems pretty town. Generally I see scum being too afraid to vaguely reference their role like this, because it requires planning out a specific fakeclaim and committing to it. (And it's pretty hard to retroactively come up with a fakeclaim that matches a soft like this.)

I think my top vote choice would be Mistyx but I'll make some modicum of an effort to consolidate votes and join mastina on Norwee.
VOTE: Norwee

For now I'm feeling okay with a towncore of {Charloux, mastina, Marashu, Val, Shiidaji} + perhaps Bear (I will have to reread their posts, and I had enough trouble reading them the first time).

It's probably kind of a problem that the people I'm most inclined to townread are often the people I clash the most with, and the ones I'm the most paranoid of are the ones I love talking to and solving with.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Charloux »

So my wagon looks like this:
Frozen Angel, Something_Smart, Titus, Mistyx, Datisi, Kitty, Norweigan.

FA is obvtown imo;
SS didn't show as much passion as FA, but is always keeping an open mind for other things which is a town mindset.
I don't understand Titus vote on me. It feels more like an OMGUS rather than a scumread. The setup itself makes her really unlikely to be scum.
Kitty's vote seems too opportunistic, just hopped on the biggest wagon quoting a random post and affirming that i'm scum.

Mistyx, Datisi, Norweigan; What is even your goal with my wagon? Do you want me to explain my thought process for yesterday? Claim all my role details?
Explain my theory in detail? Do you want to get me to L-1 and act shocked when someone hammers?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Bell »

I think I moderately agree with S_S on charloux. I missed that post. Sometimes people commit to a role early, but I don’t know them well enough to know if they’d do that so I think it’s probably okay just to give it a generic thumbs up.

I dunno what to say to the town core thing. Unless we use entirely different definitions of town cores the k my one I’d even consider would be Mastina at this point and that’s just a default.

I don’t know your history with these players to know if the people you’re town reading are the people you tend to clash with but I’m moderately surprised that you clash with marashu or that they clash much at all.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Charloux »

Apart from these, the only one who left a strong opinion on me is bear. Mentally i don't like him, but his posts looks really towny
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:26 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 417, Charloux wrote:So my wagon looks like this:
Frozen Angel, Something_Smart, Titus, Mistyx, Datisi, Kitty, Norweigan.
TITUS POTENTIAL THIRD PARTY.

DATISI, KITTY AND NORWEGIAN WAGON INVOLVEMENT ARE THE MOST LIKELY TO BE SUS.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:32 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 386, Datisi wrote:@dann

i do think moonlogicy theories are townie, however my issue is that he assigned scum-motivation to one person for it when a lot of other people have done it, and he never commented on that. that's something that can potentially be scum motivated and i want him to explain his thoughts there

i don't want to vote val rn because i have been wrong before so i want to give more time to sit on that, and i don't think voting him will help me solve him (as it will with charloux)

@fire

i don't remember calling marashu boring (or saying anything about him, really) but i don't really have thoughts on him rn - i'm interested to see where he takes the datisi/bell theory

no thoughts head empty on catboi

why is it that you asked about the two of these specifically?
DARK ONE POST IMO

VOTE: DATISI
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:35 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 418, Bell wrote:I think I moderately agree with S_S on charloux. I missed that post. Sometimes people commit to a role early, but I don’t know them well enough to know if they’d do that so I think it’s probably okay just to give it a generic thumbs up.

I dunno what to say to the town core thing. Unless we use entirely different definitions of town cores the k my one I’d even consider would be Mastina at this point and that’s just a default.

I don’t know your history with these players to know if the people you’re town reading are the people you tend to clash with but I’m moderately surprised that you clash with marashu or that they clash much at all.
IS IT POSSIBLE THAT BY DESCRIBING DATISI'S SCUM POSTS AS WORKMANLIKE YOU ARE REFERRING TO THE ABSENCE OF DOUBT AND PARANOIA?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 418, Bell wrote:I dunno what to say to the town core thing. Unless we use entirely different definitions of town cores the k my one I’d even consider would be Mastina at this point and that’s just a default.
It's just the people I townread. My early game townreads are usually weird and unpopular; I'm happy to chat about any of them if you want to.
I think it's because I tend to townread people who play in a chaotic or irrational-seeming way. Marashu isn't like that particularly, I just don't really know them.

Who wants to be the one to tell Bear there are confirmed to be no third parties?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:37 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

IMO 386 LOOKS INFORMED. JUST DRYLY ADDRESSING CONCERNS AND CHATTING ABOUT TELLS.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”