MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:41 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

VC 1.0.5

professotic (5) Mastina, Bunnyonce, Yume, Enchant, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow [E-4]

Radja (3) T-Bone, Past Present Future, MMR

MMR (2) Frozen Angel, Maid Cafe

Enchant (1) Mathblade
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow (1) furtiveglance
T-Bone (1) Radical Rat
Mastina (1) professotic

Not Voting (3) Radja, Child of Fairies, Save the Dragons,

With 17 Alive it takes 9 to Eliminate
Deadline: (expired on 2022-10-28 10:23:41)

Imprefection is the spice of life.
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They / Them / Theirs

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:31 am

Post by MMR »

In post 322, MathBlade wrote:
In post 320, MegAzumarill wrote:
Mathblade replaces Korina.
Confirming my replace in. I am working so haven’t read.

Anywhere I should read on my break?
If you have enough time, it is best to read the entire game.
But if you're short of time, read from Page 6 onwards. Some people have managed to accrue reads based off interactions in those pages.
-Rubella
Hydra of Ircher, Roden, and RH9
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:48 am

Post by Past Present Future »

In post 309, professotic wrote:VOTE: mastina
u r doing ur dead-thread thing using technically true statements to push nonsense.
In post 304, mastina wrote:The one and only area I falter in is knowing which meta is which.
i think this was the only lie in the post.
I really don’t understand what Mastina is talking about with this 100% thing wrt to FA. In Masochist Mafia, I wrongly lockscummed her slot because she had posted very similarly as scum in a previous game, so I don’t agree that FA has a 100% anything meta.
It’s the end of the world as you know it and we feel fine.

Hydra of Titus, Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:51 am

In post 326, MMR wrote:
In post 322, MathBlade wrote:
In post 320, MegAzumarill wrote:
Mathblade replaces Korina.
Confirming my replace in. I am working so haven’t read.

Anywhere I should read on my break?
If you have enough time, it is best to read the entire game.
But if you're short of time, read from Page 6 onwards. Some people have managed to accrue reads based off interactions in those pages.
-Rubella
Which head uses which signature?

This is Nancy btw.

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:04 am

In post 325, MegAzumarill wrote:
VC 1.0.5

professotic (5) Mastina, Bunnyonce, Yume, Enchant, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow [E-4]

Radja (3) T-Bone, Past Present Future, MMR

MMR (2) Frozen Angel, Maid Cafe

Enchant (1) Mathblade
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow (1) furtiveglance
T-Bone (1) Radical Rat
Mastina (1) professotic

Not Voting (3) Radja, Child of Fairies, Save the Dragons,

With 17 Alive it takes 9 to Eliminate
Deadline: (expired on 2022-10-28 10:23:41)

Can someone please explain the MMR wagon to me? Thanks.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

I can’t but I don’t think anything is a wagon until it hits 3 people. Why are you focused on it?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:14 am

In post 330, MathBlade wrote:I can’t but I don’t think anything is a wagon until it hits 3 people. Why are you focused on it?
I agree 3 is technically a wagon. I just don’t understand the votes on them, I think they’re pretty townie.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 331, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 330, MathBlade wrote:I can’t but I don’t think anything is a wagon until it hits 3 people. Why are you focused on it?
I agree 3 is technically a wagon. I just don’t understand the votes on them, I think they’re pretty townie.
Do you feel professor is Townie?

I am assuming you find/will say you find Radja scummy since your vote is there.

Many I want to see if you think a) scum are in control or b) town are
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:33 am

In post 332, MathBlade wrote:

He sounds similar here to LOST and I also don’t understand what Mastina is talking about with tictac multiball obvscum meta based on both NQNMB and the game tictac linked.

Not particularly impressed by anything he’s posted so far but could definitely switch to Yume because from what I recall, while lurking out d1 is nia for her, she just threw a naked voted on them with no explanation and I recall in Labrynth and other games, that her given reason for not having reads on d1 was that she needed flips first.

I don’t know rn, I’ve has next to nil experience playing multiball. I didn’t even realize that Masochist was multiball until it was over. What is your take on it?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 21, Enchant wrote:
In post 18, mastina wrote:REJOICE! For your SAVIOR is--oh, wait, this is a cult game, I shouldn't open with that. :shifty:

Hi I am a maso--oh, wait, this is a cult game, I shouldn't open with that. :shifty:

Hi, I am town. :)
Wdm cult game

Cult is just flavor, it's not confirmed they can convert.
Not sure about this post. The OP says cult conversion is neither confirmed nor denied.

Has there been an explicit message somewhere I missed?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 333, Past Present Future wrote:

He sounds similar here to LOST and I also don’t understand what Mastina is talking about with tictac multiball obvscum meta based on both NQNMB and the game tictac linked.

Not particularly impressed by anything he’s posted so far but could definitely switch to Yume because from what I recall, while lurking out d1 is nia for her, she just threw a naked voted on them with no explanation and I recall in Labrynth and other games, that her given reason for not having reads on d1 was that she needed flips first.

I don’t know rn, I’ve has next to nil experience playing multiball. I didn’t even realize that Masochist was multiball until it was over. What is your take on it?
Not sure what you mean by “it”.

If you mean tictac then if tictac is posting I’d be okay leaving them until tomorrow. If they aren’t that tends towards scum meta.

If you mean who is in control, no idea. Was asking softball questions to get a sense of emotion and gamestate
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 44, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 19, mastina wrote:
In post 18, mastina wrote:REJOICE! For your SAVIOR is--oh, wait, this is a cult game, I shouldn't open with that. :shifty:

Hi I am a maso--oh, wait, this is a cult game, I shouldn't open with that. :shifty:

Hi, I am town. :)
(Okay but for real, I intend to be a BEACON this game, REVEALING the TRUE COLORS of all.)
shifty is patent protected btw. :shifty:
In post 34, Yume wrote:I am Talia. Believe it or not, it's true. As true as the fact that Aegon the Conqueror had two wives.
Who is talia?

This is fascinating though and I want to say it loud what most probably thought about too:
In post 22, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 20, furtiveglance wrote:Meg, is there any public information about Dusk/Dawn phases? Are they different?
Both Dusk and Dawn function as normal Mafia game eliminations, as well as Noon and Night function as normal mafia game night phases. They are functionally identical except they are distinct.
So it seems that Noon is the night phase for the Solar cult and the night is the night phase for the Lunar cult. In other words, based on flavor we can guess that the cults are even/off phase mechanically. But guess we'll see when we go

Anyways missed you, my friends. long time no see <3 been a while since I played a game here

VOTE: Bunnyonce
I like this post from FA here. Seems incredibly honest. Whether honest town or honest scum tbd but willing to give honest town for now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:38 am

In post 335, MathBlade wrote:
In post 333, Past Present Future wrote:

Not sure what you mean by “it”.

If you mean tictac then if tictac is posting I’d be okay leaving them until tomorrow. If they aren’t that tends towards scum meta.

If you mean who is in control, no idea. Was asking softball questions to get a sense of emotion and gamestate
The last but I appreciate your take on that as well.

Bunnyonce
Bunnyonce
Goon
Bunnyonce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:41 am

Post by Bunnyonce »

I'm around for the next hour or so in case anyone wants to chat. I'm rereading the game and am on page 6 rn.

Also, given all the talk of FA's meta I thought I'd dig out some old games of hers.
Town game: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67961
Scum game: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=66946

I didn't read either super closely, but I couldn't pick out an obvious difference between the two games. Maybe mastina would like to finally confirm for us if she thinks FA is in her scum or town meta?

(Sorry if this has been done in the last few pages, catching up now!)

-Aisa
We are Greeting (he/him, they/them) and Aisa (she/her, they/them).
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 338, Bunnyonce wrote:I'm around for the next hour or so in case anyone wants to chat. I'm rereading the game and am on page 6 rn.

Also, given all the talk of FA's meta I thought I'd dig out some old games of hers.

I didn't read either super closely, but I couldn't pick out an obvious difference between the two games. Maybe mastina would like to finally confirm for us if she thinks FA is in her scum or town meta?

-Aisa
Do you think this is a cult recruit game y/n?

Do you think the wagon you’re on is towndriven? Do you think there’s scum on it?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:56 am

In post 338, Bunnyonce wrote:I'm around for the next hour or so in case anyone wants to chat. I'm rereading the game and am on page 6 rn.

-Aisa
I see some differences between those two games, in that she asked way more questions in the town one.

Bunnyonce
Bunnyonce
Goon
Bunnyonce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:05 am

Post by Bunnyonce »

In post 339, MathBlade wrote:Do you think this is a cult recruit game y/n?

Do you think the wagon you’re on is towndriven? Do you think there’s scum on it?
I'd go 60% cult recruit, 40% no cult recruit. I think this:
¤ Limited Reveal Factional abilities will not be revealed when a faction member dies. Role abilities and alignment still flip as normal.
is completely consistent with Meg first deciding that they want to use limited reveals for the game, then wording that message in the way they did wifom us. There's also the fact that there is
something
bastard in this game and cult recruitment would explain that very nicely. There's
also
the fact that as it is we're kinda forced to assume that there could be a cult, and why do this to us if the game is not at least cultish in some way? Although maybe some information will be revealed later?

I'd like to know why you think this is a relevant question, actually.

Gut says there's scum on the professotic wagon rn. Greeting's been following professotic more closely than me so far, but from what I've read so far a lot of the scumreads feel kinda superficial.

-Aisa
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 341, Bunnyonce wrote:
In post 339, MathBlade wrote:Do you think this is a cult recruit game y/n?

I'd go 60% cult recruit, 40% no cult recruit. I think this:
¤ Limited Reveal Factional abilities will not be revealed when a faction member dies. Role abilities and alignment still flip as normal.
is completely consistent with Meg first deciding that they want to use limited reveals for the game, then wording that message in the way they did wifom us. There's also the fact that there is
something
bastard in this game and cult recruitment would explain that very nicely. There's
also
the fact that as it is we're kinda forced to assume that there could be a cult, and why do this to us if the game is not at least cultish in some way? Although maybe some information will be revealed later?

I'd like to know why you think this is a relevant question, actually.

Gut says there's scum on the professotic wagon rn. Greeting's been following professotic more closely than me so far, but from what I've read so far a lot of the scumreads feel kinda superficial.

-Aisa
I find it relevant for a few reasons:
1) If cult can recruit they’d necessarily be a smaller size than a traditional multiball unless extremely OP.
2) Social dynamics and relationships are inherently different.

From having played with cult scum that can recruit Drapion recently I find I am better town at the start of those games. I had Meg pegged as cult leader and Drapion made himself the elim to protect the CL.

So it will help me read the current wagon to see if it’s similar or not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

UNVOTE:

Forgot unvotes aren’t automatic
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bunnyonce
Bunnyonce
Goon
Bunnyonce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Bunnyonce »

Thanks for the reply. What made you want to ask me about the mechanics now? I mean, it's Day 1 ("Dusk 1") and I don't really have any privileged information.

-Aisa
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 344, Bunnyonce wrote:Thanks for the reply. What made you want to ask me about the mechanics now? I mean, it's Day 1 ("Dusk 1") and I don't really have any privileged information.

-Aisa
You said you were available for any questions.

So I work with logic and facts and start there so if I make you talk logic and facts I can use that to get a read on you as well as the interpersonal relationships.

Since I am catching up I figured why not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bunnyonce
Bunnyonce
Goon
Bunnyonce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Bunnyonce »

Ok, fairz! I wondered if maybe you were trying to fish for information but maybe not. Would curious to hear your setup spec once you have thoughts.

-Aisa
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

hey mathblade! long time no see <3

I can't spend time for mafia tonight. will catch up tomorrow sorry
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 346, Bunnyonce wrote:Ok, fairz! I wondered if maybe you were trying to fish for information but maybe not. Would curious to hear your setup spec once you have thoughts.

-Aisa
Fair that you think that but I am more wanting to figure out the size of the teams rather than particular roles. If I can find the teams I can find the people. And if I can find the people then that’s where I will be good.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Anyone here can speak to me finding roles without fishing rather easily. So I guess I am people fishing more than role fishing.

Trying to set up my vision to speak on the right targets.

I can get a bit tunnelly if I have wrong facts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”