Micro 1063: Even-Odd Killers | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:57 am

Post by Testarossa »

Hm, what a weird kill. Did the SK seriously thought imaginality would be Galron's partner? Ehhh :neutral:
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:02 am

Post by Testarossa »

So the Galron wagon was at two votes for most of the time without any real backlash. When rats joined the Gypyx wagon came up. However from flipped town and ceejay, who I am still townreading.

My usual rule of thumb on a slow wagon with no backlash and D1 scumflip is that it might have been a bus, but I don't really see it here. Enchant just nah, rats remained on Galron despite signalizing they could compromise on Gypyx. Their interactions with Galron don't seem like partners either. ceejay neither, his vote was the nail on Galron's coffin with abandoning Gypyx, he could have just waited for rats compromising.

Chances are not too bad that this was mostly town. Or at least non-scum. Doubts still on Meg though.

That would mean, that there was no fighting because Galron's partner wasn't really present, which would imply Gypyx or Kop. It's noticeable that Galron avoided voting Gypyx and Meg, which would have been maybe the best shots to get out alive. Well, maybe Meg not so much.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:05 am

Post by Testarossa »

I am kind of on [Gypyx, Kop, Meg] right now.

Just checked Gypyx ISO and didn't felt anything at all. :lol: I have to take a closer look here. Intuition may say maybe lost townie. ehhh

Meg got better for me during D1, however their townread on Galron and equalizing the Gypyx wagon with Galron didn't age too well for them in retrospect.

Kop hasn't given one single read and all he did so far was dismissing things (including townread on flipped town) or saying why some things can't be. Rather destructive type of posts. Between the lines he seemed on the fence about Galron too, but didn't really commit to it then.

VOTE: Kop
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:44 am

Post by 39 Rats in a Trench Coat »

In post 202, Testarossa wrote:I am kind of on [Gypyx, Kop, Meg] right now.

Just checked Gypyx ISO and didn't felt anything at all. :lol: I have to take a closer look here. Intuition may say maybe lost townie. ehhh

Meg got better for me during D1, however their townread on Galron and equalizing the Gypyx wagon with Galron didn't age too well for them in retrospect.

Kop hasn't given one single read and all he did so far was dismissing things (including townread on flipped town) or saying why some things can't be. Rather destructive type of posts. Between the lines he seemed on the fence about Galron too, but didn't really commit to it then.

I would say based off of I agree with you.

My vote is probably going on Kop or Gypyx today. I think you and ceejay seem pretty townie and Meg’s reaction to the flip sounded fine.
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:36 am

I echo my counterpart's sentiment of Kop or Gypyx, but I'm feeling stronger about Kop right now.

In particular, I'd like to know why it is you never bothered to move your vote somewhere actually useful.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:44 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Do we think Sk aimed at Goon or cop?
Imprefection is the spice of life.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 200, Testarossa wrote:Hm, what a weird kill. Did the SK seriously thought imaginality would be Galron's partner? Ehhh :neutral:
In post 205, MegAzumarill wrote:Do we think Sk aimed at Goon or cop?
This feels so weird to me because I think aiming for the other goon just helps town win sooner. I guess they just don't want to get nightkilled if this is the case?
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

I don't think I saw anything suggesting Imaginality could be cop either. He's universally townread though.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 202, Testarossa wrote:I am kind of on [Gypyx, Kop, Meg] right now.

What's interesting is that his predecessor posted this about Galron:
In post 54, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm SK just btw everyone

Galron is scum based on page 1
Which makes me think he could at least be, uh... not mafia.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

I think I want a Gypyx push more but I don't really have any complaints about pushing Kop.

VOTE: Gypyx for now.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Enchant »

If SK picked BP, he aims for Cop.
If SK picked IM, he aims for Goon.

Kinda obvious
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Yeah but we don't really have any way to figure out which one is picked though
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Enchant »

Fair

I don't see point thinking about it today (mean game day), as it's too vague for now.
Wizard-Mercenary

Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 208, ceejayvinoya wrote: What's interesting is that his predecessor posted this about Galron:

I mean, to be fair he literally claimed SK in the very same post, so I am not sure how serious that read actually was.

Admittedly the short interaction between him and Galron after that post is the one thing that gives me some doubt. It's an odd one to make as partners.

I remember you had N_M in your mid tier of those players that you don't want to lim on D1. Was it for a particular reason?
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:21 pm

In post 205, MegAzumarill wrote:Do we think Sk aimed at Goon or cop?
Depends entirely on which immunity they chose, which we have no way of knowing at this point, so... I don't find this line of thinking useful or relevant.
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:27 pm

In post 208, ceejayvinoya wrote:

It could have been that Not_Mafia knew he wouldn't be taken seriously, and was performing light distancing. Also could have been that he was legitimately SK and telling the truth in both statements. Also could have been that he meant nothing at all.

In any case, I don't think it removes the possibility of them being buddies, especially without a vote backing it up. And though self-voting on entrance is Not_Mafia's standard, he DOES actually vote other people later, and since Kop also refused to do anything but shade... I like my odds here.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 213, Testarossa wrote:
In post 208, ceejayvinoya wrote: What's interesting is that his predecessor posted this about Galron:

I mean, to be fair he literally claimed SK in the very same post, so I am not sure how serious that read actually was.

Admittedly the short interaction between him and Galron after that post is the one thing that gives me some doubt. It's an odd one to make as partners.

I remember you had N_M in your mid tier of those players that you don't want to lim on D1. Was it for a particular reason?
He usually does his own thing when playing which makes voting him not really productive when you could just use your vote on more interesting leads.

He also has an annoying record of correctly reading me as mafia early on in some games where we were both playing. This was a few years back though.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 215, 39 Rats in a Trench Coat wrote:
In post 208, ceejayvinoya wrote:

It could have been that Not_Mafia knew he wouldn't be taken seriously, and was performing light distancing. Also could have been that he was legitimately SK and telling the truth in both statements. Also could have been that he meant nothing at all.

In any case, I don't think it removes the possibility of them being buddies, especially without a vote backing it up. And though self-voting on entrance is Not_Mafia's standard, he DOES actually vote other people later, and since Kop also refused to do anything but shade... I like my odds here.
Same and I don't really see any reason to dissuade people from voting Kop but I just couldn't get that post out of my head.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:41 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 201, Testarossa wrote:My usual rule of thumb on a slow wagon with no backlash and D1 scumflip is that it might have been a bus, but I don't really see it here. Enchant just nah, rats remained on Galron despite signalizing they could compromise on Gypyx. Their interactions with Galron don't seem like partners either. ceejay neither, his vote was the nail on Galron's coffin with abandoning Gypyx, he could have just waited for rats compromising.
What do you think about meg being a potential busser? imo the bahavior fits

-> tried to help the wagon on me get though the end

-> basically never told an opinion on the galron wagon, even though he showed some fairly big interest towards it

stuff like that
In post 107, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 105, 39 Rats in a Trench Coat wrote:Meg I don’t understand why you are more pinged by where ceejay has a vote that he’s not particularly confident on but you have no concerns with where galron has a confident read that he has yet to explain?
It's not the vote I had the problem with, it was that they were asked if they had a reason and they basically replied yes, but im not saying it
i'm also actually wondering why Enchant is given a pass by so many peoples
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:42 pm

Post by Gypyx »

VOTE: azumarill
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:30 am

In post 218, Gypyx wrote:i'm also actually wondering why Enchant is given a pass by so many peoples
Do you think Enchant is being scummy? Because I haven't seen anything that would necessitate him being "given a pass" yet.
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:36 am

In post 191, MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: Galron
Only thing that will go through today regretably
And does this look like Mafia bussing their buddy to you?

Making it a last-second compromise vote on a slot you openly townread kinda undoes whatever credit you might get from bussing otherwise
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:31 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 218, Gypyx wrote: i'm also actually wondering why Enchant is given a pass by so many peoples
i am cute
Wizard-Mercenary

Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:55 am

Post by Gypyx »

okay i'm conceding ths one to you, indeed you're cute

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:55 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 220, 39 Rats in a Trench Coat wrote:
In post 218, Gypyx wrote:i'm also actually wondering why Enchant is given a pass by so many peoples
Do you think Enchant is being scummy? Because I haven't seen anything that would necessitate him being "given a pass" yet.
not necessarily, but like, to put it into words : i'm just really disliking what kind of content enchant choses to interact with

besides, yeah, i don't think anyone has much bad to say about enchant, but i don't think there's much good either

bottom text

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”