hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

If I was scum with Pooky I don’t set up a backup plan that shoots him.

You’re literally disagreeing with NM and Toog who gave me their votes.

This feels like desperation
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:59 am

Post by Titus »

*eyeroll*

2 rolecops is suspect sure. Yet there's zero reason for scum Titus to cc Frog and then shoot him.

You saved Pooky from an elimination by yelling it down. Pooky's wagon was likely pure.

NM very very likely town bc vig.

Would have liked to see an Enchant vig on you frankly. When it failed, it would save the headache.

I have no desire to go through another screaming match to get an acceptable lim through.

I'll play my role my way. That means who I rolecopped gets zero hints about what they claim. This also forces the finish to mass claim so you don't spend 3000 posts yelling for it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Titus

If you don’t want to cooperate with the town block you can die. No need for mass claim.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Unless NM or Toog tell me no I am okay with you dying right here right now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t believe you are a rolecop and you can’t do the vowels trick.

And if you were a rolecop they wouldn’t need a hint to what to claim
They’d just claim their role lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2627, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Titus

If you don’t want to cooperate with the town block you can die. No need for mass claim.
You always come up with new ways for do what I want or die.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

You always come up with “I am not a rolecop omg no!”

I mean if someone found another role with the same vowels it literally wouldn’t matter as you’d know they’d be lying scum.

Unless of course you’re not a rolecop.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

So then it’d be a 1v1 with you and them and the other scum have to solo with all these invests out. Good luck.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:37 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2622, MathBlade wrote:Ah okay derp.

Yeah NM is lock town. Forgot about that thanks.

Mainly I want to find the scum that kills Frogger over me.
Because while I am alive scum are pretty much stuck doing what town decides.

I have to go now but yeah. That’s kinda where I am at.

That and I can’t figure out Titus.
Why is this true? You're active, sure, but it's not guaranteed town will follow your reads and it's not even guaranteed all town will trust you, as we're seeing with Titus. Scum could also be perfectly content leaving you alive if you're on the right track as well, or may simply have killed Frogster because they believed he had an important role and one of them had managed to identify it.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:39 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Do you actually properly think Titus is scum here or not? The wording of your post indicates you're largely voting Titus for disagreeing with you and I dislike that, it can be frustration but disagreement isn't always bad for town provided players aren't overly stubborn.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

If my target doesn't come on today, I'm just going to vote them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2633, MalcolmTucker wrote:

Why is this true? You're active, sure, but it's not guaranteed town will follow your reads and it's not even guaranteed all town will trust you, as we're seeing with Titus. Scum could also be perfectly content leaving you alive if you're on the right track as well, or may simply have killed Frogster because they believed he had an important role and one of them had managed to identify it.
Because I am a voyeur.

If anyone goes against what town decides the numbers won’t add up. I will get too few or too many of a given action.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2634, MalcolmTucker wrote:

Do you actually properly think Titus is scum here or not? The wording of your post indicates you're largely voting Titus for disagreeing with you and I dislike that, it can be frustration but disagreement isn't always bad for town provided players aren't overly stubborn.
I waffle back and forth

But the longer she doesn’t give that information that doesn’t hurt town in any way and only helps scum to keep secret she makes me think she’s not a rolecop.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

Giving any hint to who I checked helps scum. Not going to do it.

You want to talk reads, I am here for it. You want to tell me what to do? Fuck off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2638, Titus wrote:Giving any hint to who I checked helps scum. Not going to do it.

You want to talk reads, I am here for it. You want to tell me what to do? Fuck off.
And you voting them doesn’t give a hint *at all* /s

How would it help scum? I don’t see how a set of vowels helps scum.

I debunked your “fake claim” argument

What other reason?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:

vote count 3.2 !

Enchant (1):
Big Chungus Gaming
Toogeloo (1):
MariaR
Titus (1):
MathBlade

not voting (8):
Not_Mafia, Enchant, MalcolmTucker, Save The Dragons, Cape90, Titus, Toogeloo, marcistar

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to blow someone up. day 3 ends in (expired on 2022-11-02 20:38:11)

modorator notes
  • replacing save the dragons as well as big chungus gaming
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2636, MathBlade wrote:

Because I am a voyeur.

If anyone goes against what town decides the numbers won’t add up. I will get too few or too many of a given action.
But there are lots of claims and so we don't fundamentally know who is "town" yet. Scum could have left you alive because they reckoned a protective slot was covering you. They could've left you alive to make it look like you're lying. I think you're likely town but I don't think it was ever a guarantee scum were going to hit you.
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by marcistar »

:dead:
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why is town in quotes Malcolm?

And with your premise, I agree by my role alone I am not lock town. It’s how I am using it that makes me so.

I am going to wait on NM and Toog if I should Unvote because I think Titus is a scum Neo or VC cop as I theorized earlier.

I think I asked her to do the impossible if she’s not. And if she was a rolecop she would.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

While not opposed to Titus, I do think spending some of the day with focus on Enchant, STD, or MariaR would be wise, even if we swap to Titus later. Of the three, I think I like STD the most as town, only because they did early town read me during Day 1 and Day 2 when I myself was intentionally portraying myself as LHF. Of the three, I like MariaR more for scum. I could see MariaR and Titus as a team even.

I've given my vote to NM though, so if he follows you onto Titus, I will as well.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2644, Toogeloo wrote:While not opposed to Titus, I do think spending some of the day with focus on Enchant, STD, or MariaR would be wise, even if we swap to Titus later. Of the three, I think I like STD the most as town, only because they did early town read me during Day 1 and Day 2 when I myself was intentionally portraying myself as LHF. Of the three, I like MariaR more for scum. I could see MariaR and Titus as a team even.

I've given my vote to NM though, so if he follows you onto Titus, I will as well.
Can’t really hunt what doesn’t post though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:49 am

Post by marcistar »

yall pls malcolms scum
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:04 am

Post by Toogeloo »

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Titus - Vowels please
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”