False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1654, Past Present Future wrote:Yume, please take a step back. I really worry about your health. This gamestate is not good.
Can confirm this btw--doing just this and taking a step back from the game?

So liberating.

It guaranteed my elimination, mind you!

But it was just so freeing to not give a damn anymore. To not feel the need to effort anymore. To post what I feel like, when I feel like it. Taking a step back genuinely saved my mental, physical, and emotional health. So like. Would recommend doing!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:48 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1818, mastina wrote:I saw it, it just had nothing worth engaging with.
yeah so you don't wanna engage with me over my reads nor you care about your own read on me when its flawed in every aspect?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:52 pm

Post by Dingle Dangle Scarecrow »

In post 1825, mastina wrote:
In post 1654, Past Present Future wrote:Yume, please take a step back. I really worry about your health. This gamestate is not good.
Can confirm this btw--doing just this and taking a step back from the game?

So liberating.

It guaranteed my elimination, mind you!

But it was just so freeing to not give a damn anymore. To not feel the need to effort anymore. To post what I feel like, when I feel like it. Taking a step back genuinely saved my mental, physical, and emotional health. So like. Would recommend doing!
Ikr it's great isn't it
That's basically been my approach for a few months now and once people get used to it it feels wonderful at times
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:53 pm

Also every post lately has been Klick, Bella will come back at some point and it will be obvious when she does
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1820, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:
In post 1800, MegAzumarill wrote:
VC 1.0.14

Mastina (6) Frozen Angel, Mathblade, MMR, T-Bone, Radical Rat, Maid Cafe, [E-3]

scarfmanship (1)furtiveglance,
Enchant (1) Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
professotic (1) Mastina,
Frozen Angel (1) Radja
Mathblade (1) Yume
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow (1) Scarfmanship
Bunnyonce (1) professotic,
Radja (1) Past Present Future

Not Voting (3) Enchant, Ydrasse, Bunnyonce

With 17 Alive it takes 9 to Eliminate
Deadline: (expired on 2022-11-01 13:00:17)
There are certainly scum on the mastina wagon

Look at that VC and tell me the goal
for both scumteams
isn't to kill mastina today
That is a bold assumption if its an assumption on multiple levels. There are so many split wagons right now that can be from town or scum spreaded - not feeling well to push on mastina in this heat

and there are many people who are voting mastina for good or bad reasons. The chances that there are no scum on this wagon at all is close to 0 as ALL THE PLAYERS in the game town or scum are scum hunting at this moment. Yet how can you be sure that there are scums from both team on the wagon at the moment?

if true how will that mean the mastina is possibly town for you and not just a scum distancing from their partner while other scum team and town are genuinely hunting scum?

This however would make much more sense as a feeling to you to make connections between those dots if you were one of the scum teams and you knew for facts that the wagon is being pushed by at least one group

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:01 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1666, T-Bone wrote:It's like Mastina is trying to threaten me into a town read lol
It's not a threat, it's a guarantee. I'm fairly prophetic about these sorts of things.

So like.

If I die D1 and around D4 players push you for your part in that--can't say I didn't warn you, because I did. It
will
happen. The players here right now insist it won't, because they are here right now. But in the future, it's basically always gonna happen because to remember not to go down that path is something townies can't keep up indefinitely.
In post 1671, T-Bone wrote:There's a part of me that believes she's doing it out of spite to get one over on those of us with an incorrect read.
I mean--explicitly so, yes! I've been QUITE clear about my stance on this:

If you can't tell that I am town from what I have posted so far in the game, you don't deserve to. Ever. (Hope that wording's okay.) If you think you have any form of tell on me that comes to the conclusion I am scum--I know I'm town so no fucking duh, I am gonna be smug when you see the townflip.

I've gone through enough shit in one week that I, well and truly, don't give a damn.

There are things that I am obligated to do--share my thoughts on who I think is scum, share my thoughts on who I think is town.
Some stronger than others.

But putting any work into saving myself? Not among the things I'm obligated to do.

Every single vote on me has bullshit reasoning. Literally every single one of them. There are NO valid reasons to vote me, here. Even the "just end the day" logic, even the "this will continue tomorrow if not resolved today" logic, even the posts about it being content revolving around me making a toxic mindset?

Bullshit logic.

But while the reasoning used to vote me is absolute shit--literally none of it is worth responding to.
If I have other reasons to engage with a post with bullshit reasoning, I will still engage with the post.

But by default, just not worth the effort. You can't see I'm town, you don't deserve to. You claim you read me as scum, you have no fucking clue what you were talking about. I don't really care to prove it, because the flip does that for me. So, yes. Not bothering to try. And yes, out of spite.

My spite won't stop me from sharing reads.
But I've no interest in defending myself, not in of itself at least.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1679, MathBlade wrote:She had a minor FoS she ignored
She didn’t tunnel until I sussed her.
No, I was scumreading Korina from the getgo but one post was one post, there was nothing more to engage on until your replacement.

And from your very first post I called you scum.

I've reached a point where I'm not as sure anymore. You have some areas that look town, objectively you look like town tunneling, there's gamestate hints suggesting you could be town.

But like. The scum is still there and a lot looks like you pretending to be town tunneling rather than actually
being
town tunneling.
Does that mean you're actually scum, fucked if I know. But that's why you're an ambivalent read.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:06 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

skimmed a lot of posts fast. not sure whats the deal with insisting a second wagon be formed on a random slot in general. make a proper case if you wanna wagon someone so we can parse that information based on flips and the info that comes from eliminations.

I have no townreads in this game. I have reads saying some slots are town or are a scumgenuinely scum hunting. math fits in that category for me. PFF is one of my hardest town reads with nancy's dismissive posts regarding math-mastina push earlier. and titus didn't strike me as inconsistent with her general solving mind set then there is yume who I don't think faked that claim and I find the whole back and forth absoloutly real. beside these 3 slots rest are mainly just "leans" and not even solidified read.

I still find MMRs hydra heads disconnections and their early back track on voting me in me ssd debate scummy.
I find mastinas attempt to not solve scummy, when I saw her town self making throughout readlists and posting actual logical explanations for most of those reads and how they connect to her mind set. I'm less confident that her having a meta read/soul read or whatever that is on my slot is scummy. I find the fact that she is not considering its multiball in developing such reads scummy when she was setup specing

prof is a slot I'm genuinely conflicted about but I scum lean atm and I go through that in next posts

I'm in need to spend more time to iso and analyze rest of slots from closer perspectives

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:07 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1683, T-Bone wrote:Yume has scum confidence equity on a town flip
You can continue to be wrong or you can consider how I have the second-most-extensive game history with Yume, just flipped town, and have told you that Yume is town, and the only player with more history than me is PPF who also has her as town.

Yume is town here. This is 200% her towngame.
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:11 pm

Post by professotic »

In post 1775, professotic wrote:TicTac might not agree with this vote here cause I don’t think they talked about Bunny much in hydra chat if at all, but I’m confident myself in this.
ya, if we not doing mastina i'd rather just do radj.
i think teamsolving day1 on large multiball is dumb.
i think we can actually do mastina tho.
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:16 pm

In post 1829, Frozen Angel wrote:
VC 1.0.14

professotic (1) Mastina,
Frozen Angel (1) Radja
Mathblade (1) Yume

for both scumteams
That is a bold assumption if its an assumption on multiple levels. There are so many split wagons right now that can be from town or scum spreaded - not feeling well to push on mastina in this heat

and there are many people who are voting mastina for good or bad reasons. The chances that there are no scum on this wagon at all is close to 0 as ALL THE PLAYERS in the game town or scum are scum hunting at this moment. Yet how can you be sure that there are scums from both team on the wagon at the moment?

if true how will that mean the mastina is possibly town for you and not just a scum distancing from their partner while other scum team and town are genuinely hunting scum?

This however would make much more sense as a feeling to you to make connections between those dots if you were one of the scum teams and you knew for facts that the wagon is being pushed by at least one group
Okay sure I'll play ball with this one

What are the scumteams trying to achieve?

You say there are 'so many wagons' but there aren't. There are singular votes. There is apparently zero incentive for anyone in this game at this moment to form a cohesive, coordinated push against mastina's elimination.

So both scumteams are NOT currently trying to make a counterwagon to mastina happen. Implying they're both accepting the mastina wagon going through as the only viable wagon currently.

I don't believe that mastina has a scumteam who is making zero effort to find an alternative here. Both scumteams clearly want this to happen. (I did not say that both scumteams are on the wagon as you posited, though I do think that's very likely)

(If you agree that both scumteams clearly want a mastina vote to happen as a concept, it is very unlikely that voting mastina will be a positive act for anyone with a town alignment. If Scum 1 wants something to happen, and Scum 2 wants something to happen, then town should not want something to happen.)

Your assertion that I'm scum because I think there's scum from both teams on the mastina wagon is very weak and either a confbiased take or just scum. Either way, it feels disingenuous.
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:16 pm

In post 1835, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:(If you agree that both scumteams clearly want a mastina vote to happen as a concept, it is very unlikely that voting mastina will be a positive act for anyone with a town alignment. If Scum 1 wants something to happen, and Scum 2 wants something to happen, then town should not want something to happen.)
I would like to highlight this to everyone as a concept
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:18 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1737, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:Basically I'm not louder than MathBlade or Frozen Angel and I am not going to win their arguments that are explicitly set up to be 'specific' enough for them to argue out of when specificity has nothing to do with accuracy
(This is one reason both have a quite high chance of being scum btw--leaving enough room to backtrack after my townflip and try to pin the blame on me.)
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:19 pm

In post 1829, Frozen Angel wrote:The chances that there are no scum on this wagon at all is close to 0 as ALL THE PLAYERS in the game town or scum are scum hunting at this moment.
What is your read on the players on the mastina wagon right now?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:23 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1764, MathBlade wrote:Please explain how a read wall of statistics about me is moving away from me?
Basic reading comprehension, perhaps?

I've been very unambiguous about my current stance on you: full ambivalence.

You DO know the definition of ambivalence, right?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:26 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

some of the stuff of prof that I found alarming
In post 89, professotic wrote:
In post 51, furtiveglance wrote:VOTE: Professotic

Entrance posts wolfy
I take a look to see why someone voted our slot and this is what I see.
In post 37, professotic wrote:I dare someone to call one of those 2 entrance posts I made wolfy and they can prepare for utter annihilation!
This guy wants some utter annihilation!

VOTE: Furtive[/vofe]
this doesn't feel like a genuine reaction or an attempt to solve.
In post 108, professotic wrote:
In post 80, Radical Rat wrote:VOTE: professotic

I can't really quantify it, but it feels like they're playing looking for someone to kill rather than looking for scum. Just the way they're engaging feels... Wrong.
Also again to counter your argument to your case on us.

TicTac was saying something in hydra chat why they found the person they were voting (Bingle) to be a wolf/wolfy.
I could be mistaken, but I’m pretty sure that was TicTac’s only vote so why do you think this? Why is the engagement wrong? Idk man to me it feels like a soft defence on Bingle, do you townread Bingle?
Nor is this. theway the slot reacts to getting voted in the very early game has no spark of solving back. to one it just does a reaction vote without talking about rest of that person reads or investigating why they would vote them. in second case he appease instead of asking for examples/instances and finding clues to solve back at the slot voted them?
In post 173, professotic wrote:Basically.

Town Pile: Furtive, Save the Dragons and MMR
Wolf Pile: Dingle, PPF, Radical and mastina
(Some in the wolf pile can subject to change depending on future events.)
Yet his proxy vote with a typo was on Furitive at this point

No progression to solve Furitive and nothing about MMR. what earned these reads a town lead? It just feels to me that prof has reads based on who he engages at right at that time and not solves the slot to make the reads?

and to explore that inconsistency further:
In post 290, professotic wrote:1 Radical Rat - Wolf Pile
2 Mastina - Wolf Pile
3 professotic (Hydra of Professordrapion and tictac) - Lock Town Pile
4 Dingle Dangle Scarecrow (Hydra with Klick and Bellaphant)- Wolf Pile
5 Child of Fairies - Null Pile
6 Past Present Future (Hydra of Nancy Drew 39, Titus, and Auro) - Wolf Pile
7 Yume* - Null Pile
8 Enchant - Null Pile
9 Bunnyonce (Hydra of Aisa and Greeting) - Null Pile
10 MMR (Hydra of Ircher, RH9, and Roden) - Town Pile
11 Frozen Angel - Null Pile (Maybe put in Town Pile soon)

12 Maid Cafe - Town Pile
13 Korina - Null Pile
14 Furtiveglance - Town Pile
15 Save the Dragons - Town Pile
16 T-Bone - Town Pile
17 radja - Null Pile
In post 744, professotic wrote:1 Radical Rat - Wolf
2 Mastina - Most Confident Wolf
3 professotic (Hydra of Professordrapion and tictac) - Lock Town
4 Dingle Dangle Scarecrow (Hydra with Klick and Bellaphant) - Mafia (went back)
5 Child of Fairies - Null
6 Past Present Future (Hydra of Nancy Drew 39, Titus, and Auro) - Mafia
7 Yume** - Null
8 Enchant - Null
9 Bunnyonce (Hydra of Aisa and Greeting) - Mafia
10 MMR (Hydra of Ircher, RH9, and Roden) - Town
11 Frozen Angel - Town
12 Maid Cafe* - Town
13 Korina Mathblade - Town
14 Furtiveglance - Town
15 Save the Dragons* - Town
16 T-Bone - Town
17 radja - Null but probably town
he also did the same thing with my slot in here just cause I was building up the case against their scum read mastina at the time while they said nothing about my slot just to drop the read for no reason after casting their vote
In post 987, professotic wrote:1 Radical Rat - Town
2 Mastina - Mafia
3 professotic (Hydra of Professordrapion and tictac) - LockTown
4 Dingle Dangle Scarecrow (Hydra with Klick and Bellaphant) - Mafia
5 Scarfmanship - Null
6 Past Present Future (Hydra of Nancy Drew 39, Titus, and Auro) - Mafia
7 Yume** - Null
8 Enchant - Town
9 Bunnyonce (Hydra of Aisa and Greeting) - Mafia
10 MMR (Hydra of Ircher, RH9, and Roden) - Town
11 Frozen Angel - Null
12 Maid Cafe* - Town
13 Korina Mathblade - Town
14 Furtiveglance - Town
15 Save the Dragons* - Town
16 T-Bone - Town
17 radja - Null

Hmm so Mastina/PPF/Bunny as one team.
GTH maybe Dingle/FA/Radja as the other.
to be able to post this wierd full scum list linked reads to cause chain saw effect if in case mastina didn't flip as he expected?

There were no posts of me in between the drop out. there were not even a single mention of them about my slot and there certainly were no progression here just to sheep and put blames of a possible miselim is how I perceive it.

yet earlier he was pushing mastina (it was his most confident scum read without voting it) and acting confused about setup mid that push for some reason after those many times things about setup being mentioned by me mastina math. and I just dont think he could have been truly evaluating any of these slots not knowing these details about the setup at all
In post 780, professotic wrote:
In post 772, mastina wrote:
In post 413, Radical Rat wrote:I'm still here, still haven't properly read. My less-busy section of week is approaching and I'll do a proper reading then, pinky swear.
For now though, rough instinct says MathBlade Town.
Hmm.
In post 80, Radical Rat wrote:VOTE: professotic
I can't really quantify it, but it feels like they're playing looking for someone to kill rather than looking for scum. Just the way they're engaging feels... Wrong.
In post 106, Radical Rat wrote:Mastina, where's the Korina read coming from? They've done literally nothing and are getting replaced, so I don't see how they can be anything but null
Oh I think I found the third scum on the Bunnyone scumteam!

I actually think I'm more sure on RR being scum than on Radja, tbh.

Radical Rat isn't scum with any of FA/professotic/MathBlade but I think he's scum now.

(I don't remember why I had him as town but looking at this post, it just ~clicked~.)

So that's:
SCUM TEAM ONE: {FA, professotic, MathBlade}

SCUM TEAM TWO: {Bunnyonce, Radical Rat, ?Radja?}.

Bro I don’t even understand these two teams stuff.

Is it confirmed to be a multi ball?
so yeah I have scum lean on prof

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:29 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1788, MMR wrote:By the way, what is everybody's opinion of prof's pivot to Bunny?
-Rubella
Extra-scum.

Town-prof doesn't pivot there, at least not like that.

A town-prof either pivots from a townread on me, or doesn't pivot at all. Pivoting with a scumread on me isn't town, it's scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:34 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1801, Radical Rat wrote:and moving seems to be mostly performative at this point
And what do you suppose that says about professotic, eh??? Eh???

Yaknow.

The slot which did exactly that???
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They / Them / Theirs

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:37 pm

Post by MMR »

In post 1824, mastina wrote:
In post 1650, MathBlade wrote:Like professor FA and RR are my ride or die towns
Funny those are the slots topping my kill chart.

Are all the names there scum?

I'd like to think so!

But there's no world where they're all town.
I agree.
I dislike prof's push off a Bunny/PPF/mastina scumteam.
-Rubella
P-Edit: VOTE: prof
Hydra of Ircher, Roden, and RH9
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:38 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1835, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:
In post 1829, Frozen Angel wrote:
VC 1.0.14

professotic (1) Mastina,
Frozen Angel (1) Radja
Mathblade (1) Yume

for both scumteams

Okay sure I'll play ball with this one

What are the scumteams trying to achieve?

You say there are 'so many wagons' but there aren't. There are singular votes. There is apparently zero incentive for anyone in this game at this moment to form a cohesive, coordinated push against mastina's elimination.

So both scumteams are NOT currently trying to make a counterwagon to mastina happen. Implying they're both accepting the mastina wagon going through as the only viable wagon currently.

I don't believe that mastina has a scumteam who is making zero effort to find an alternative here. Both scumteams clearly want this to happen. (I did not say that both scumteams are on the wagon as you posited, though I do think that's very likely)

(If you agree that both scumteams clearly want a mastina vote to happen as a concept, it is very unlikely that voting mastina will be a positive act for anyone with a town alignment. If Scum 1 wants something to happen, and Scum 2 wants something to happen, then town should not want something to happen.)

Your assertion that I'm scum because I think there's scum from both teams on the mastina wagon is very weak and either a confbiased take or just scum. Either way, it feels disingenuous.
You misinterpreted what I said on purpose right now?

I said if you reading mastina town then you know that both scum teams are pushing for a scum read of themselves cause its a multiball and everyone are solving. simply put if you're town reading mastina and you hardly believe both scum reads happen to be on wagon you know that the only scenarios are:

- she genuinely looks scummy to both scum teams and they are assuming she is from other team
- she is from one scum team has the other team pushing her and her partner is distancing by voting her team mate too

yet you have absolutely no evidence to claim both scum teams are pushing her. we don't even know there are two scum "teams" just that there are two scum group names that we know absolutely nothing about

when I said there are too many spread out wagons, I meant too many 1 voters on random people cause people are trying to find a counter wagon with support yet they are failing too It doesn't mean both scum teams are on mastina, it can also mean that mastina is truly scum and is getting pushed by the other scum team and town and her team mate(s) cant find logistical support to deflect the wagon and/or are staying low to not absorb heat of the flip

so your logic in assuming she is voted on by both scum teams is completely flawed.

I in every part of that post said there are no evidence showing both scum teams are in for voting mastina. I clearly said its just one of the possibilities and if its true her own team mate might wanna blend in using the only heated wagon that's happening in game to increase their survival. so
what gave you the impression that I think both scum teams are voting mastina
too and being dishonest? also how is voting scum not in favor of town even if a scum team or both have votes on it as well?! I cant think of a possible scenario where that is the case

also more importantly where did I say you're scum?
I said these kind of observations can come from scum more easy as they have more information.
did I hit a nerve there?

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:40 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1808, MMR wrote:Especially since every single defense of Mastina has been pretty awful and based on meta that isn't even accurate.
Actually you got that backwards:

Every single reason for scumreading me has been pretty awful, most based on meta that isn't even accurate.

As the person who knows my own meta best, I
could
prove it quite easily (I know the difference between a one-off game that was unusual, versus the norm; I know the situation behind each game and what was going on there; I know context others can't quickly pick up; I know how I have done everything possible to do as scum and viceversa at least once but which things appear more than once; etc.), but like. Not worth it.

I know the players who know my meta best that have it be right. Yume, Past Present Future, DDS,
potentially
Ydrasse. They have accurate meta reads on me and have accurate tells. (No, their reasons are not bullshit. I can vouch for their methods being right.)

I know the players who have my meta wrong.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:42 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

and lets assume mastina is town hypothetically

why would both scum team be voting/pushing her in a multiball setup unless if they were positively scum reading her at the same time too?

the goal of each scum team is to lead the town toward the other scum team and the town/ a vote that is not on them is a win but they genuinely want the other scum utilities in game that work against them removed

so its a fact that everyone is scum hunting in this game even the scum. so you believing two scum teams were pushing mastina means at least one group had real reasons to push the slot which makes the case against mastina even more appealing.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:44 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1845, mastina wrote:
In post 1808, MMR wrote:Especially since every single defense of Mastina has been pretty awful and based on meta that isn't even accurate.
Actually you got that backwards:

Every single reason for scumreading me has been pretty awful, most based on meta that isn't even accurate.

As the person who knows my own meta best, I
could
prove it quite easily (I know the difference between a one-off game that was unusual, versus the norm; I know the situation behind each game and what was going on there; I know context others can't quickly pick up; I know how I have done everything possible to do as scum and viceversa at least once but which things appear more than once; etc.), but like. Not worth it.

I know the players who know my meta best that have it be right. Yume, Past Present Future, DDS,
potentially
Ydrasse. They have accurate meta reads on me and have accurate tells. (No, their reasons are not bullshit. I can vouch for their methods being right.)

I know the players who have my meta wrong.
I am not scum reading you for meta. I actually don't give a f about any town meta read or scum meta read on your slot to be more specific cause I can see how chaotic is your game play as both town and scum and how can it be easily faked and used to manipulate.

why arent you engaging with me again?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:44 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

beside prof scum read on you whats your reason to scum read prof?

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:51 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1822, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:
Frozen Angel

mastina
, focus your efforts into making this happen please
I feel like this hits the sweet spot of 'lowest on your reads' and 'most likely to happen' on that wagon
To be honest, I'll vote any of
{professotic, Frozen Angel, Radical Rat},
Happily and readily. Where I'll join in on voting them in a heartbeat.

I'm willing to vote,
{Bunnyonce, Scarfmanship, Radja}.
Less optimistic in them being scum but none of them are really
bad
votes imo.

So like, sure, if there's any momentum there whatsoever, would swap to FA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”