Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:29 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 1921, Dannflor wrote:I was scum reading him last time I reread him

too over-explainy

could be a playstyle thing though so needs to be meta'd
I KINDA REMEMBER THAT BEING NAI FOR HIM AND HE WAS A LOT MORE CONCISE AND CHARISMATIC AS SCUM THAN AS TOWN.
In post 940, Something_Smart wrote:I kinda want to switch to Datisi because his recent posting about Kitty feels pretty dodgy but I'm not gonna lie I really want to see what Alisae does if Norwee gets close to elimination because that can maybe just locktown them forever.
CAN WE GET SOME FOLLOW UP ON THIS?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:30 pm

Post by Cephrir »

btw when i saw 2 PMs in my inbox i was so sure i had failed to see day 2 as town yet again
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:31 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1925, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:CAN WE GET SOME FOLLOW UP ON THIS?
I mean I would love to but it hasn't happened (yet). Unless you're talking about the Datisi bit.

I like the idea of voting Kitty but I will wait until tomorrow when I am more awake and can properly count votes.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:35 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 1927, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1925, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:CAN WE GET SOME FOLLOW UP ON THIS?
I mean I would love to but it hasn't happened (yet). Unless you're talking about the Datisi bit.

I like the idea of voting Kitty but I will wait until tomorrow when I am more awake and can properly count votes.
I'LL TAKE FOLLOW UP ON WHATEVER YOU CAN.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:37 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 1923, Titus wrote:I am not a beacon of obvtown, but do not consider giving me warrior powers until I say I'm eligible. This is not a fakeout.
AM I HARD TUNNELED FOR THINKING THIS POST IS LAMIST?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:47 pm

Post by Cephrir »

my gut response was "why wouldn't you post this in your neighborhood"
Bartleby the Scrivener
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:52 pm

Post by Dannflor »

would it be Bad and Wrong of me to think that the FA kill makes it more likely that one of the leaders is scum
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1911, Alisae wrote:
In post 1908, Dannflor wrote:you have some thoughts on the rest of the game
it's hard to have any thought or anything meaningful to say when your reads are worse than random and you're blatantly not reading the game.

I don't believe Kitty has actually read anything me or Norwee posted that wasn't about him and I think he is just going to keep doing it so like just it's not worth engaging with
1. How do you know my reads are worse than random? Why do you think I am not reading the game when I responded to posts in huge walls? Fake.
2. I did. My conclusion was that you're both scum.
SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 1909, KittyTacky wrote:The entire tone of that post is gross and dismissive.
TBH I THINK YOU KIND OF SOUND LIKE THAT AND I THINK IT MIGHT BE AI FOR YOU BECAUSE I DON'T RECALL YOU PLAYING THIS WAY BEFORE.
As I said I am a little discouraged by people ignoring me when I am trying to engage beyond defending myself and pushing my scumreads.
Bell wrote:Sure, sure
why is this your town game?
Because this is my town playstyle. I always talk weird, I am a little autistic and have difficulty talking to people naturally.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:02 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1914, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1902, KittyTacky wrote:I called that Mastina is town. IDK why I am being flashwagoned. I think we should follow mastina's reads now that she is conf town.
mm

why no comment on FA's reads? she's confirmed town and was actively targeted to be removed by scum

why not follow her reads?
Mastina vibes with me more, Mastina is also confirmed town and I'm like 80% sure that the wagon was fanned by scum.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:03 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1915, Alisae wrote:
In post 1902, KittyTacky wrote:I think we should follow mastina's reads now that she is conf town.
Like, this is not real man.
*points to random post* THIS IS NOT REAL

And I'm the one not playing? Your case on me amounts to "his tone is weird".
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:07 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1916, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1910, KittyTacky wrote:I have a bunch of thoughts but I need help formulating them and I want people to ask me questions.
I think I would counter that you've made it hard for people to meaningfully engage with you

can you talk about your strongest reads on people outside of norwe/alisae and most importantly why

I don't really care who you talk about as long as you include the why
1. I literally asked people to ask me stuff and got not a single question that day.
2. Sure.
Datisi
is strongly town as I think only town would push this hard on someone. There's a genuine conviction there. Scum would be a bit or a lot more cautious pushing a townie.
Titus
is town. Her posts show a pretty decent progression and a town motivation.
Bell
and
fireisred
too for the same reason, the latter I have doubts on though.
SCRRRD
is pretty obvtown for me from the motivation I see behind their posts, looking past the aggressive post gimmick.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:09 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1935, KittyTacky wrote:the latter I have doubts on though
why
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:10 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Alisae's "case" on me is all flash no substance BTW. Lots of smarmy rhetoric, little behind it. Contrast with Datisi who seems more genuine.
Dannflor wrote:
why
It just feels hard to read them.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:10 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1931, Dannflor wrote:would it be Bad and Wrong of me to think that the FA kill makes it more likely that one of the leaders is scum
how come? i don't see how it indicates either way really, the leaders seem like good kills from what little i know + she was townie.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:12 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1935, KittyTacky wrote:2. Sure. Datisi is strongly town as I think only town would push this hard on someone. There's a genuine conviction there. Scum would be a bit or a lot more cautious pushing a townie. Titus is town. Her posts show a pretty decent progression and a town motivation. Bell and fireisred too for the same reason, the latter I have doubts on though. SCRRRD is pretty obvtown for me from the motivation I see behind their posts, looking past the aggressive post gimmick.
where is the decent progression and town motivation from titus?

what has impressed you from fire? i'm still waiting for him to excite me
Bartleby the Scrivener
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:18 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1939, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1935, KittyTacky wrote:2. Sure. Datisi is strongly town as I think only town would push this hard on someone. There's a genuine conviction there. Scum would be a bit or a lot more cautious pushing a townie. Titus is town. Her posts show a pretty decent progression and a town motivation. Bell and fireisred too for the same reason, the latter I have doubts on though. SCRRRD is pretty obvtown for me from the motivation I see behind their posts, looking past the aggressive post gimmick.
where is the decent progression and town motivation from titus?

what has impressed you from fire? i'm still waiting for him to excite me
1. The stuff early D1 pinged town for me on an ISO read, and
In post 1923, Titus wrote:I am not a beacon of obvtown, but do not consider giving me warrior powers until I say I'm eligible. This is not a fakeout.
seems very town-motivated.

2. I liked the exchange around the late 700s. Sent town vibes.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:19 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1938, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1931, Dannflor wrote:would it be Bad and Wrong of me to think that the FA kill makes it more likely that one of the leaders is scum
how come? i don't see how it indicates either way really, the leaders seem like good kills from what little i know + she was townie.
i guess

I was thinking along the lines of the scum in the leaders come closer to gaining control over who gets the warrior ceremony
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:15 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 1932, KittyTacky wrote:As I said I am a little discouraged by people ignoring me when I am trying to engage beyond defending myself and pushing my scumreads.
I STILL READ DISGUST AND DISMISSIVENESS INTO YOUR POSTS. FOR EXAMPLE HERE I THINK YOU'RE DISMISSING WHAT I SAID SO YOU CAN TRY TO PLAY THE VICTIM IN ORDER TO GET WHAT YOU WANT. I THINK THIS BEHAVIOR IS AI FOR DARK ONE.
In post 1937, KittyTacky wrote:Alisae's "case" on me is all flash no substance BTW. Lots of smarmy rhetoric, little behind it. Contrast with Datisi who seems more genuine.
Dannflor wrote:
why
It just feels hard to read them.
I THINK THIS LOOKS PRETTY SELF CONSCIOUS AND IS THROWN IN HERE TO CREATE DISTANCE BETWEEN KITTY AND DATISI. I DON'T BELIEVE THIS IS SCUM TRYING TO IMPLICATE DATISI, I THINK THIS IS SCUM TRYING TOO HARD TO CREATE ANTI-ASSOCIATIVES BETWEEN THEMSELVES AND DATISI.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1904, KittyTacky wrote:It is a true statement because I said Mastina is town and she flipped town. And I was pushing Norwe, I just wasn't posting a whole lot about it because I was busy defending myself.
Yes because pulling an Mastina where you just say some absolutely dumb shit like: "We flipped town and that means their asinine scumread is correct" will get you somewhere. :roll:
I’m sure Mastina is cheering for you in dead thread, but fact is that they were simply wrong and didn’t have a good point other than whatever the fuck a "soulread" means for them. So why are you sheeping it?
Give me a good answer or i’ll vote you. I don’t give a fuck.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did FA claim to be leader in thread?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Norwee why did you make 1 post in wind clan and then not say anything else during night?
the PT was a graveyard zzzzzzzzzz
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 516, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 514, Cephrir wrote:whatever this clan leader thing is, at least 2 and i bet 3 of you are outed so maybe there's not any point in playing coy about it
we all are outed to each other anyway. so there is nothing coy about it at all. and its certainly not making any of us more or less town/mafia. if anything I lean on at least facing one mafia leader based on the mechanics involved but I bet it had randomness too.

I am river clan's leader.

so if you've been influenced by a leader wrongly to assume they have a very special role that clears them, you better start not trusting what your leader said about it.
So FA claimed publically in thread to be leader so @Dannflor it doesn’t really slam dunk that there is a scum in leaders cus anyone could read that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I want to undersrand Kitty’s motivations first, perhaps they can be reasoned with unlike fucking Mastina. Voting here meanwhile.
VOTE: T3
Perpertual catchup mode and i think they are the potential scum in our hood.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1945, Alisae wrote:Norwee why did you make 1 post in wind clan and then not say anything else during night?
I was busy playing vidja gamess.

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1948, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1945, Alisae wrote:Norwee why did you make 1 post in wind clan and then not say anything else during night?
I was busy playing vidja gamess.
you left me hanging all night I wanted to talk mafia but it seems like no one was interested :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”