mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2306, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2300, mastina wrote:But I didn't remember which was which at the time. (Now, I'm pretty sure it was the scum meta.)
Why wouldn't you just.... check?
I've said this before, too!
In post 852, mastina wrote:I'm late for leaving for work but I have to say: any mentions of me not doing things should perhaps pay attention to how I was last active on Friday, I take Saturdays off, and then I got blindsided by a double-shift on Sunday that instead of leaving me with 8 hours of free time left me with only two and that for the last two days I have done literally everything I can to stay afloat but I'm not there yet because I genuinely haven't had the time thanks to the work double-shift. (Proof I haven't had time: if I had the time, I would've been reading the scum PT from Datisi's cafe and commenting on that game's scum PT's contents. I haven't, because that PT released either Saturday or Sunday, and lo and behold, I haven't been able to read it yet because I haven't had the time.)

Why haven't I confirmed my 90% by looking for recent FA games to push it to 100%?

Because I fucking haven't had the time since before Saturday, that's why.
(Not the only place I've said that but not worth tracking them all down.)

And if you're gonna try to argue "you could be spending the time you're spending writing this, doing that research".

Sure could!

But that's less of a priority for me, because I can do it at any time. I can do it at any time, so I will do it when I have more free time than what I have now.

Staying up to date with the game thread takes priority. Are you going to try and argue that I should abandon reading the gamethread, abandon reads on all other players, abandon engaging with others, abandon commenting on things, etc., all for the sake of ONE read that I can do at any time when I have more free time?

Because I think the fucking priority is pretty damn clear here!

No fucking shit I'm not doing the FA research--I have a finite amount of time. I don't have the time to both do the FA research AND keep up to date with the game thread--I have to pick and choose which. And keeping up with the game thread should be self-evidently more important.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by mastina »

LOCKTOWN:
{Past Present Future, Save The Dragons, Yume, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow (comfortable moving them up here)} (most locktown of locktown)
TOWN:
{MathBlade}

VIBED TOWN:
{MMR, T-Bone}

LEAN TOWN:
{furtiveglance, Enchant, professotic (may be up there with MB, not quite sure)}

??? (could be PoE scum, but hard to lock down for sure)
{Maid Cafe}

{Child of Fairies/Scarfmanship}

REASONABLE CHANCE OF SCUM:
{Bunnyonce}

SCUM:
{Radja/unwnd}

{Radical Rat, Frozen Angel}
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2319, mastina wrote:
In post 2270, unwnd wrote:Titus would a 'i told you so' be enough of a reward if mastina was just limmed?
I have a post on this, lemme pull it up.
In post 1830, mastina wrote:
In post 1671, T-Bone wrote:There's a part of me that believes she's doing it out of spite to get one over on those of us with an incorrect read.
I mean--explicitly so, yes! I've been QUITE clear about my stance on this:

If you can't tell that I am town from what I have posted so far in the game, you don't deserve to. Ever. (Hope that wording's okay.) If you think you have any form of tell on me that comes to the conclusion I am scum--I know I'm town so no fucking duh, I am gonna be smug when you see the townflip.

I've gone through enough shit in one week that I, well and truly, don't give a damn.

There are things that I am obligated to do--share my thoughts on who I think is scum, share my thoughts on who I think is town.
Some stronger than others.

But putting any work into saving myself? Not among the things I'm obligated to do.

Every single vote on me has bullshit reasoning. Literally every single one of them. There are NO valid reasons to vote me, here.
Even the "just end the day" logic, even the "this will continue tomorrow if not resolved today" logic, even the posts about it being content revolving around me making a toxic mindset
?

Bullshit logic.

But while the reasoning used to vote me is absolute shit--literally none of it is worth responding to.
If I have other reasons to engage with a post with bullshit reasoning, I will still engage with the post.

But by default, just not worth the effort. You can't see I'm town, you don't deserve to. You claim you read me as scum, you have no fucking clue what you were talking about. I don't really care to prove it, because the flip does that for me. So, yes. Not bothering to try. And yes, out of spite.

My spite won't stop me from sharing reads.
But I've no interest in defending myself, not in of itself at least.
Your logic is exactly the highlighted logic and it is bullshit.

The town is fully capable of changing the gamestate on their own. Fights with me be damned. I'm a facilitator for activity, sure, and have caused some bitter fights this game, yes. Those are not the death-spirals those who want to push mastina votes are pretending they are. Those are not things that kill the gamestate and even if they did--the conclusion from them is not to remove me. That is all lazy reasoning and explicitly, a breeding room for scum to hide because "voting mastina for the health of the game thread" is not stating an alignment read on me. It is not trying to resolve me. It is not trying to sort me.

It is lazy and it is either bullshit (from the town who should fucking know better) or scum (from those who see the convenience in the narrative).

The actual fact of the matter is that with the extra time granted by the frozen deadline and the benefit of said time and distance, there was a
surge
of productivity in the game.

professotic went from not wagoned, to top wagoned, to not wagoned again, in that time, from people not having them on their radar, putting them on the radar, and then later concluding (mostly at my behest) that they are not actually scum.

And there is a fairly young Radical Rat wagon there, less than 48 hours old, that has had a chance to form/develop--which these voices going back to the "mastina and the toxic gamestate" viewpoint are
actively shutting down

That's lazy from town and scum-motivated from scum.

Yes, there was fatigue.
Yes, there was a time where people ran out of time/energy.

But then, we took the time to step back and distance ourselves--and there was a surge of reinvigorated energy.

The narrative of mastina-is-hurting-the-town was, probably (if I am being at my most self-critical), true--
at a time
There WAS a time during this day phase where it was true.

It's not anymore, and pretending it is is, explicitly: not updating arguments to reflect the new gamestate.

That's not inherently scum, because lazy town be lazy.
But it is something that scum do because it's convenient and easy to hide behind.
In post 2320, mastina wrote:
In post 2319, mastina wrote:The town is fully capable of changing the gamestate on their own. Fights with me be damned. Those are not the death-spirals those who want to push mastina votes are pretending they are.
That is all lazy reasoning and explicitly, a breeding room for scum to hide because "voting mastina for the health of the game thread" is not stating an alignment read on me. It is not trying to resolve me. It is not trying to sort me.

The actual fact of the matter is that with the extra time granted by the frozen deadline and the benefit of said time and distance, there was a
surge
of productivity in the game.

There is a fairly young Radical Rat wagon there, less than 48 hours old, that has had a chance to form/develop--which these voices going back to the "mastina and the toxic gamestate" viewpoint are
actively shutting down

The narrative of mastina-is-hurting-the-town was, probably (if I am being at my most self-critical), true--
at a time

It's not anymore, and pretending it is is, explicitly: not updating arguments to reflect the new gamestate.
These parts bear particular reiterating.

The gamestate did NOT stall.
The conclusions did NOT become inevitable.
The game did NOT circle back into the same.
The situation HAS changed, and evolved.

The narrative that the game is still the same as it was a week or two ago is, explicitly, not reflective of reality.
In post 2321, mastina wrote:
In post 2277, unwnd wrote:I think the only way out of limbo is to look towards the future
For the record, not because of the vote on me but for the reasoning given--I think that unwnd has a pretty good chance of being scum here. (See also + .)

The reasoning is either lazy-town or scum, but the reason I think scum over lazy town is, explicitly, because I don't believe that unwnd even as a replacement takes the lazy-town route.
For the new page, gonna restate these.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2323, mastina wrote:
In post 2322, mastina wrote:
In post 2296, Radical Rat wrote:and even mastina herself has admitted she isn't playing to either her Town or scum meta since she isn't even really mastina at this point
You said it yourself, Radical Rat:
In post 1888, Radical Rat wrote:Mastina's posting has improved exponentially, to the point where
if the rest of the game hadn't happened
, I'd probably be townreading her now.
But the rest of the game did happen
My more recent contributions do not wipe out the game before that.

Radical Rat is literally showing a logical inconsistency by trying to have his cake and eat it too when these two viewpoints are literally contradictory
is specifying that my newer play is townier, but doesn't remove the scummier earlygame.

But now, in , Radical Rat is arguing the
opposite
--that my current play is out of my town/scum meta and therefore should not be treated as town.

The two posts use the exact opposite logic to force the narrative of me being scum.
I want to reiterate this.

Check the argument in . "mastina's newer posts are better, but her older ones are scum".
Check the argument in . "mastina's newer posts are out of her meta, therefore should not be town".

There is literally a logical inconsistency between the two. (Neither is right btw but that's beside the point.)
But more importantly, for the new page, gonna restate this.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Mastina

Trying to outspam
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by unwnd »

Mastina,

I think asking to tone on yourself would be unreasonable. However, at lot of your dialogue loses function to me. If you are town and I am making a misinformed read, then please set aside the overarching statements and grand attribution to oneself and talk more casually.

What's up? What is bothering you.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by unwnd »

That isn't meant to be condescending by the way, I was a bit perplexed when you said that I look town but not, because uhh I would not be lazy or something?

I don't feel like I'm being lazy
Stop
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 2297, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:
In post 2294, T-Bone wrote:Yeah but this Rat one is pretty much the textbook counter wagons. All of Mastina's defenders are on it.
Ikr why can't we all just spread out and let our townread die for free
shush scum
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 2305, mastina wrote:
In post 2151, T-Bone wrote:With three people openly defending the wagon it wasn't that viable
T-Bone you might wanna think about your statement here.

You're saying this in relation to professotic, right?

...Which wagon
also
has three people openly defending the wagon, which you are still voting as if it were viable?

Think your logic through and what that implies.
Fam you were at E-2. Why are you trying to re-write history?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 2331, unwnd wrote:That isn't meant to be condescending by the way, I was a bit perplexed when you said that I look town but not, because uhh I would not be lazy or something?

I don't feel like I'm being lazy
For what its worth you replaced into a slot a lot of people were reading as scum. This includes Mastina, myself, and some others.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I'll be honest though whatever I was basing my Radja read on was about 2000 posts ago so I don't even remember it.

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by unwnd »

You actually had me excited for a sec
Stop
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 2323, mastina wrote:Check the argument in 1888. "mastina's newer posts are better, but her older ones are scum".
Check the argument in 2296. "mastina's newer posts are out of her meta, therefore should not be town".
This is flat out untrue.

In 2296 I was speaking
holistically
not specifically about your newer posts. (Latest batch btw? Bad.)
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

I also didn't say you were out of meta except in one very old post in direct response to you claiming mastina doesn't ever consider the possibility of being wrong.

I DID say that meta is a bad defense, not that my scumread on you is meta-based, because it isn't.

And in the post about you not trying to be mastina anymore, the reasoning YOU GAVE was that you didn't have the energy for it AND that you'd been trying and failing to match it for a while at that point.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 2338, Radical Rat wrote:the reasoning YOU GAVE was that you didn't have the energy for it AND that you'd been trying and failing to match it for a while at that point.
Okay I apologize for this, it's not actually true. I went back to pull receipts, and... it wasn't there. Human memory is a fickle thing.

I stand by everything else though.

My reasoning isn't that you're off meta. My reasoning isn't that you were being toxic earlier. My reasoning isn't that I just want the day to end.

You are putting words into my mouth (which... I realize I just did to you, but like. At least I had the decency to correct myself), and you are doing it to force a mislim.

professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by professotic »

In post 2335, T-Bone wrote:I'll be honest though whatever I was basing my Radja read on was about 2000 posts ago so I don't even remember it.
I still have theory and hold onto theory it could have been distance attempt.

So You/Unwnd I still consider W/W if you flip Wolf.
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by professotic »

Just from the way T-Bone treated the Mastina wagon I only see 3 worlds.
T-Bone is Town (most likely)
T-Bone is wolf with Mastina (very unlikely but possible)
T-Bone is wolf with Unwnd and voted originally for distance attempt (decently likely but could also be unlikely)
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by professotic »

I don’t want to dig too much into T-Bone but for now I’m comfortable having them as town as they have been.
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:13 pm

Post by professotic »

Even though TicTac isn’t a fan of my early full readslist I still enjoy solving with readslist.
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by professotic »

I don’t like the fact Unwnd hasn’t mentioned us once.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2330, unwnd wrote:What is bothering you.
Absolutely nothing! Not anymore at least.

I am however obligated to hunt scum and think your attitude/approach this game is you as one!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2333, T-Bone wrote:
In post 2305, mastina wrote:
In post 2151, T-Bone wrote:With three people openly defending the wagon it wasn't that viable
T-Bone you might wanna think about your statement here.

You're saying this in relation to professotic, right?

...Which wagon
also
has three people openly defending the wagon, which you are still voting as if it were viable?

Think your logic through and what that implies.
Fam you were at E-2. Why are you trying to re-write history?
Fam professotic was at E-2.

Why are YOU trying to re-write history?

professotic being at E-2 with three vocal defenders is no different than me being at E-2 with three vocal defenders.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:20 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2338, Radical Rat wrote:the reasoning YOU GAVE was that you didn't have the energy for it AND that you'd been trying and failing to match it for a while at that point.
For a while--not the whole game.

The exact mark being two Saturdays ago, when the hell week began.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:26 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2312, Enchant wrote:What this game? Did i sign up here?

Huh...
In post 2313, Enchant wrote:Mastina posts contain less than 20 lines, scum claim.
In post 2317, Enchant wrote:It's 14 lines, not 20 still scum
In post 2329, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Mastina
Trying to outspam
Btw for most of the game I've thought Enchant to be loosely town, but this series of posts might actually be Enchant as scum, particularly given:
In post 2086, Enchant wrote:1. I don't want to touch any of mastina/math/yume today.
Not just because i townread them, but i want this shitfest continue and it's pretty good chance all three are town somehow. Don't ask me how i achieved this idea, you will not like answer.
Enchant's not hard-scum tho, it's just that this is the first alarming thing I've seen from him which knocks him down a peg from where he was before.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:37 pm

Post by unwnd »

Yet you're still being apprehensive towards despite an olive branch

I don't understand
Stop

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”