Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:06 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2749, Mistyx wrote:for my intents and purposes that's the same thing
so what is so weird about that? are reads not allowed to change?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:06 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2750, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2749, Mistyx wrote:for my intents and purposes that's the same thing
so what is so weird about that? are reads not allowed to change?
no but if your reads change in a way that aligns with a fairly plausible scum agenda without explanation i am going to put pressure on it
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:07 am

In fact I feel like a distinct feature of my scumgame is to have extremely static reads and to cling to early townreads on LHF slots so I can cash in on towncred when they start getting pushed.

If I were really just looking to take the path of least resistance, I could be pushing T3 here. (Even if he's scum-- honestly even more so in that case.)
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:08 am

wdym without explanation, I explained it in
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:08 am

In post 2751, Mistyx wrote:no but if your reads change in a way that aligns with a fairly plausible scum agenda without explanation i am going to put pressure on it
so you were lying about think I'm likely scum? or what?
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2754, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2751, Mistyx wrote:no but if your reads change in a way that aligns with a fairly plausible scum agenda without explanation i am going to put pressure on it
so you were lying about think I'm likely scum? or what?
no but likely scum is not guaranteed scum i'm not going to deathtunnel you over this
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:10 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2753, Something_Smart wrote:wdym without explanation, I explained it in
i don't want to shut you down with "this doesn't sound convincing" but that was my first thought

why did you initially list him as town then?
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Mistyx »

headed to class now

idk where this is going

i just don’t think I’ve seen anyone talk about ss this hame
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:16 am

also like, I think I pretty demonstrably was not townreading Kitty at any point, I defended him a lot without actually giving any reason why I thought he was towny, because I didn't. I'm sure you understand the context of that list, which is just to pick one or the other on every person, which is of course going to be completely arbitrary if I don't have much of a read on them.

I believe I wrote town primarily because I didn't like the push on him. My read on him went from null to scum, which I mean, sure you can call it potentially a scum agenda, but you can equally say that about anyone else pushing him.
In post 2756, Mistyx wrote:i don't want to shut you down with "this doesn't sound convincing" but that was my first thought
oh for sure, I would not expect it to be convincing. but the question is, do you believe that I could believe it? not necessarily as a deathtunnel or anything, just as something that feels worth pushing.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

S_S is very hard to talk about.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:19 am

also, I have 117 posts in the hood. so even if I'm flying a bit under the radar here (I'm trying not to, but I was out of town for a while around the end of D1 and the beginning of D2), I'm certainly not doing it there.

and I am on record as being terrified of hoods with strong solvers as scum, I can go find the game that comes to mind. Ali modded it.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2758, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2756, Mistyx wrote:i don't want to shut you down with "this doesn't sound convincing" but that was my first thought
oh for sure, I would not expect it to be convincing. but the question is, do you believe that I could believe it? not necessarily as a deathtunnel or anything, just as something that feels worth pushing.
I do

I still think it’s more likely that you would fake believing it as scum than believe it as town in the context of this game

But that’s not a very confident read
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:22 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2732, Val89 wrote:The thing I realised that wasn't clear is why Norwee is interested in hashing out my read on Alisae, and not Alisae's read on me; which unless I missed something, was still a scumread and would preclude us being a TRing happy clan together anyway. I also want to go over the games I've been given in case I am mistaken and the similarities are NAI for Alisae, so I'll flesh this out properly once I have answers there.
I GUESS NORWEE COULD BE MORE RELUCTANT TO CHALLENGE ALISAE BECAUSE OF THEIR ANGST, SO THEY ARE FOCUSING ON YOU? I'M NOT SURE.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:23 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2762, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2732, Val89 wrote:The thing I realised that wasn't clear is why Norwee is interested in hashing out my read on Alisae, and not Alisae's read on me; which unless I missed something, was still a scumread and would preclude us being a TRing happy clan together anyway. I also want to go over the games I've been given in case I am mistaken and the similarities are NAI for Alisae, so I'll flesh this out properly once I have answers there.
I GUESS NORWEE COULD BE MORE RELUCTANT TO CHALLENGE ALISAE BECAUSE OF THEIR ANGST, SO THEY ARE FOCUSING ON YOU? I'M NOT SURE.
IT DOES SOUND IMBALANCED AFAIK.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:33 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2763, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2762, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
IT DOES SOUND IMBALANCED AFAIK.
WHAT ABOUT NORWEE'S CLAIM THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE SORTING TITUS?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I wouldn’t say i was the only one sorting Titus like all other players in our hood had given it no thought. But i tried to ask questions and exactly the same theories as was said earlier about them potentially being a scum that could select hood to spy in and etc.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Titus didn’t want to share why exactly they selected our hood though so they are honest about still not sharing their true motivations.

- Bunno
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:39 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: fireisredsir

I no longer think mistyx is scum
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:41 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2765, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I wouldn’t say i was the only one sorting Titus like all other players in our hood had given it no thought. But i tried to ask questions and exactly the same theories as was said earlier about them potentially being a scum that could select hood to spy in and etc.
WHY DON'T YOU CONSOLIDATE ONTO KT TO MAKE SCUM FAKE MORE REACTIONS? I DON'T KNOW WHAT T3 IS FLIPPING BUT I WOULD BE STUNNED IF KT FLIPS STARCLAN.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:43 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2698, Mistyx wrote:hey T3 what do you hope to accomplish by playing this way
Yeah where are the read explanations. Cmon even I am putting in more effort than this.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:43 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Like imo this complete lack of engagement with the game is scummy af even for T3 who is something of a lurker.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:45 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2767, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: fireisredsir

I no longer think mistyx is scum
hi whats up
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:45 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I think town!T3 would be less... deflated when under this kind of pressure.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:47 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2717, Titus wrote:Ngl KittyTacky is curious on a VCA level but I don't think they're scum.

Flavor is not Rusty or Scourge.
Using curious immediately after it was (dubiously) said to be a scummy word is +town imo, scum would be more careful with wording.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:49 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2768, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2765, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I wouldn’t say i was the only one sorting Titus like all other players in our hood had given it no thought. But i tried to ask questions and exactly the same theories as was said earlier about them potentially being a scum that could select hood to spy in and etc.
WHY DON'T YOU CONSOLIDATE ONTO KT TO MAKE SCUM FAKE MORE REACTIONS? I DON'T KNOW WHAT T3 IS FLIPPING BUT I WOULD BE STUNNED IF KT FLIPS STARCLAN.
You will be stunned then if the wagon on me goes through.
~Vasex
~Enchant

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”