catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:42 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2820, Charloux wrote:
In post 2793, Charloux wrote: Comparing these two i'd bet my money on T3 flipping scum
Yes i look really certain in my reads.
Won't bother telling you concrete stuff just because you are too lazy to read her ISO. From the top of my head Van, Norwegian, Dann, T3 are all tied to Alisae one way or another.
That looks like you are expressing certainty, yes

people generaly don't bet money on things they are not confident in

why do I have to fucking read alisae's ISO to understand
your
read - you literally haven't given a coherent explanation. I was scumreading alisae for my own reasons, but I thought your stance on her loojed horrendously scummy and made no sense, so I'm questioning you on it. What does alisae's flip tell you about those players' alignment, exactly?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2822, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2796, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2785, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2783, PenguinPower wrote:[6] Not voting: catboi, Marashu, Shiro, Val89, T3, Alisae
Why aren't you consolidating? That's your whole thing no? Is Titus going to magically cop votes without you doing anything to accomplish it?
That's my whole D1 thing, yes. I also generally default to it in the absence of something to latch on to.

I'm not moving off Titus lest we're in danger of a no yeet.
that seems silly if you aren't going to do anything else to push her but ok
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:42 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2800, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2797, Bell wrote:Also, I can’t recall if it’s in the rules. But no betting in game amongst players.
I'll bet you that's wrong.
In post 0, mith wrote:Do not bring out-of-game influences into the game - this includes trust tells, threats, bribes,
wagers
, promises, alliances, etc. This also includes exploiting the site or game rules to gain an in-game advantage. See this thread for more information.
<(") | (")>
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Mistyx »

you know bear there’s an old saying that goes “fire alone can save our clan”

you sure you wanna be preventing it?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:42 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2815, catboi wrote:
In post 2807, fireisredsir wrote:i feel similarly to charloux here so i don't really get what catboi thinks is so bad about the post
you feel similarly to that dogshit word salad explanation?
yes

i think t3 is scummy but he feels kinda like, isolated. it doesn't feel like anyone is really on his side even if he's scum. if he flips scum it feels like the kind of flip where scum are fine with that happening

whereas alisae if scum feels like she's hard pushing scum agenda, has a lot of pushes that just vibe weird and could be looked at further to see what her goals might have been, that kind of stuff

so a scum alisae flip i think gives us a lot more info than a scum t3 flip. usually i kinda prefer to flip the lower content players bc they give us less to work with but in this case i think alisae kinda has been contributing to making the thread vibes unpleasant so i don't think it's really a bad thing either way
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:43 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2828, Mistyx wrote:you know bear there’s an old saying that goes “fire alone can save our clan”

thats me!!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:44 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2824, Ydrasse wrote:

VOTE COUNT 2.6[4]
KittyTacky
: Cephrir, Something_Smart, SCRRRDBEAR, Bell
[4]
Alisae
: Val89, Datisi, Charloux, fireisredsir
[3]
T3
: NorwegianboyEE,Titus, KittyTacky
[1]
Titus
: PenguinPower
[1]
Something_Smart
: Mistyx
[1]
fireisredsir
: Dannflor
[1]
Charloux
: catboi

[4]
Not voting
: Marashu, Shiro, T3, Alisae

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to eliminate.

Day two ends in (expired on 2022-11-10 00:51:10).

MOD NOTES• have fun!

• let us know if you have any questions, or if something's wrong!

• keep track of your post count!

• replacing shiro.
oh no titus, I was the catalyst for votes shifting off T3 again. yeet me.
<(") | (")>
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:46 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2829, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2807, fireisredsir wrote:i feel similarly to charloux here so i don't really get what catboi thinks is so bad about the post
yes

i think t3 is scummy but he feels kinda like, isolated. it doesn't feel like anyone is really on his side even if he's scum. if he flips scum it feels like the kind of flip where scum are fine with that happening

whereas alisae if scum feels like she's hard pushing scum agenda, has a lot of pushes that just vibe weird and could be looked at further to see what her goals might have been, that kind of stuff

so a scum alisae flip i think gives us a lot more info than a scum t3 flip. usually i kinda prefer to flip the lower content players bc they give us less to work with but in this case i think alisae kinda has been contributing to making the thread vibes unpleasant so i don't think it's really a bad thing either way
alisae if scum is more dangerous than T3 but that's not what charloux is arguing

he's arguing that somehow he is most confident in t3 being scum but alisae is "informatve" and if you haven't learned the words "info yeet" are a massive red flag I don't know what to tell you

he can't actually justify the read of why alisae is actually likely to be scum it just seems to have materialized from nowhere??
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:47 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2819, catboi wrote:
In post 2816, fireisredsir wrote:i think in general, especially lately, their pushes have felt like they're more motivated by agenda than stemming from anything natural
elaborate on this?
can't really iso dive rn, i can do it later, but one aspect of it was the way their read on kitty flipped and it felt like the reads they were expressing in hood (based on what val said, at least) were different than the reads they were expressing in thread felt like... positional. like they were angling for things rather than expressing natural thought

and i also don't like the way they've tried to shut down people from posting or people engaging with them, i don't think that feels town motivated, bc its not like scum!kitty or scum!bear are gonna charisma-post their way into getting townread by everyone. so them posting and engaging more is likely to be a positive thing for everyone's ability to read them
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2821, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2814, catboi wrote:you literally said you'd bet money on him flipping scum and now you're not confident enough to vote him?
FLAME BAIT DETECTED--CAUTION, CHARLOUX--CARELESSNESS IS THE BIGGEST CAUSE OF FIRE
In post 2817, Titus wrote:Look at bear blatantly fishing me after I said I joined the towniest clan. Lol

T3, fire, pp, bear +1
FLAME BAIT DETECTION DOUBLE-TIME: BE A HERO, LEARN FIRE PREVENTION
I'd do a fire lim if interest
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:47 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2825, catboi wrote:why do I have to fucking read alisae's ISO to understand your read
"If you're trying to feign shock or anger, it's much harder to do over a long period... "

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_( ... ame_theory
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2831, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2824, Ydrasse wrote:

VOTE COUNT 2.6[4]
KittyTacky
: Cephrir, Something_Smart, SCRRRDBEAR, Bell
[4]
Alisae
: Val89, Datisi, Charloux, fireisredsir
[3]
T3
: NorwegianboyEE,Titus, KittyTacky
[1]
Titus
: PenguinPower
[1]
Something_Smart
: Mistyx
[1]
fireisredsir
: Dannflor
[1]
Charloux
: catboi

[4]
Not voting
: Marashu, Shiro, T3, Alisae

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to eliminate.

Day two ends in (expired on 2022-11-10 00:51:10).

MOD NOTES• have fun!

• let us know if you have any questions, or if something's wrong!

• keep track of your post count!

• replacing shiro.
oh no titus, I was the catalyst for votes shifting off T3 again. yeet me.
Bait acknowledged. I'd do whomever in my pool gets votes.

Tell me, when's the last time you tunneled like this? Feels like antispew.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:49 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2833, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2819, catboi wrote:
In post 2816, fireisredsir wrote:i think in general, especially lately, their pushes have felt like they're more motivated by agenda than stemming from anything natural
elaborate on this?
can't really iso dive rn, i can do it later, but one aspect of it was the way their read on kitty flipped and it felt like the reads they were expressing in hood (based on what val said, at least) were different than the reads they were expressing in thread felt like... positional. like they were angling for things rather than expressing natural thought

and i also don't like the way they've tried to shut down people from posting or people engaging with them, i don't think that feels town motivated, bc its not like scum!kitty or scum!bear are gonna charisma-post their way into getting townread by everyone. so them posting and engaging more is likely to be a positive thing for everyone's ability to read them
I don't think shuttign people down and getting emotional/being negative is a scumtell

I'm more likely to do it as town if anything

the stuff about the reads being positional is at least far and kind of similar to what I was hinking

But this also isn't really what charlox has been saying at all so I don't know why you're supposedly agreeing with him
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 2825, catboi wrote: That looks like you are expressing certainty, yes

people generaly don't bet money on things they are not confident in
Like i haven't talked about speculation sounding like it's confirmed before

why do I have to fucking read alisae's ISO to understand
your
read - you literally haven't given a coherent explanation. I was scumreading alisae for my own reasons, but I thought your stance on her loojed horrendously scummy and made no sense, so I'm questioning you on it. What does alisae's flip tell you about those players' alignment, exactly?
Your questions are the things that make no sense from my standpoint. Afaik people need to flip before we speculate but whatever.
The current game state is that people are pushing for potentially easy miselims. Alisae was the one who started the mastina wagon and the T3 wagon. They are also hiteknighting Noregian which i see as a scum attempting to pocket town.
That pretty much sums the important stuff
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:50 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2836, Titus wrote:Tell me, when's the last time you tunneled like this? Feels like antispew.
Probably the last time someone blatantly lied in an attempt to push me.
<(") | (")>
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:50 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2832, catboi wrote:
In post 2829, fireisredsir wrote:
yes

alisae if scum is more dangerous than T3 but that's not what charloux is arguing

he's arguing that somehow he is most confident in t3 being scum but alisae is "informatve" and if you haven't learned the words "info yeet" are a massive red flag I don't know what to tell you

he can't actually justify the read of why alisae is actually likely to be scum it just seems to have materialized from nowhere??
idk maybe im projecting my own thought process onto him more than i thought, but it seemed reasonable to me

i thought you were on him earlier for voting t3 despite scumreading alisae, idk why him voting alisae now instead is a problem for you

like you are scumreading alisae and just said it was your favorite yeet and yet you're voting someone who is also scumreading/voting alisae
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:50 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2835, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2825, catboi wrote:why do I have to fucking read alisae's ISO to understand your read
"If you're trying to feign shock or anger, it's much harder to do over a long period... "

oh for sure man
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:50 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2828, Mistyx wrote:you know bear there’s an old saying that goes “fire alone can save our clan”

TOUCHÉ. FIRE ALSO KILLED A BUNCH OF CATS IN
Spoiler:
SERIES 1, BOOK 4
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:50 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2838, Charloux wrote:The current game state is that people are pushing for potentially easy miselims. Alisae was the one who started the mastina wagon and the T3 wagon.
So is T3 a likely scumflip or a potentially easy mis-elim?? he can't be both
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2839, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2836, Titus wrote:Tell me, when's the last time you tunneled like this? Feels like antispew.
Probably the last time someone blatantly lied in an attempt to push me.
So it's because you were caught. Good to know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:52 am

Post by catboi »

god I love when I finally catch someone doing some real scummy shit and the entire game goes "lalalala I can't hear you"

I love mafia

I love the games on this website
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:52 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I mean - I've objectively shown you lied but sure, keep on ig.
<(") | (")>
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:53 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2841, catboi wrote:
In post 2835, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:

oh for sure man
In post 2845, catboi wrote:god I love when I finally catch someone doing some real scummy shit and the entire game goes "lalalala I can't hear you"

I love mafia

I love the games on this website
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:54 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2846, PenguinPower wrote:I mean - I've objectively shown you lied but sure, keep on ig.
PENGUIN IS TRUSTWORTHY AND TITUS IS NOT
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Bell »

In post 2813, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2794, Bell wrote:Let’s kill Kitty.
In post 2797, Bell wrote:Also, I can’t recall if it’s in the rules. But no betting in game amongst players.
WHY DID YOU IGNORE MY QUESTION?

What question?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”