Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:05 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 349, Eiralox wrote:nah it's pretty clear yer drunkigh lol >.< im not scottish but im a bit french i guess

have fun
Are you going to write your solvey posts now? It's a good strat though actually. We might actually get a NL here.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Eiralox »

nah my thread knowledge is too shit atm. i've said ive been disconnected and i mean it, me hunting scum rn is me being lacklustre at it.

w survive, i claim mailed bella/fire/bella bella/n_m/bella omething. dont know if can post mail pvts in thred. cos if town asks.... will need n2/n3 backup?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Eiralox »

i'm actually gonna get higher and wathc some season 1 eric andre.back vheneveraz
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:15 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 351, Eiralox wrote:nah my thread knowledge is too shit atm. i've said ive been disconnected and i mean it, me hunting scum rn is me being lacklustre at it.

w survive, i claim mailed bella/fire/bella bella/n_m/bella omething. dont know if can post mail pvts in thred. cos if town asks.... will need n2/n3 backup?
I get it, it will be less work for you overall to post tye analytical shit now though because you and I can both reference it later, and if what you post is bad it will just make you more believable and more likely to end game as scum.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:15 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 352, Eiralox wrote:i'm actually gonna get higher and wathc some season 1 eric andre.back vheneveraz
High post it while you watch that shit then
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:19 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 353, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 351, Eiralox wrote:nah my thread knowledge is too shit atm. i've said ive been disconnected and i mean it, me hunting scum rn is me being lacklustre at it.

I get it, it will be less work for you overall to post tye analytical shit now though because you and I can both reference it later, and if what you post is bad it will just make you more believable and more likely to end game as scum.
yeah ill see, maybe, maybe not.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:17 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Eira we should probably request fast night in order to frame the active posters. I'm down to send in the kill (I'm still thinking Bella) if you're down to write the letter.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Eiralox »

not healing?

we can do fast night i guess but i doubt its gonna happen, and i'm sorta over mafia so meh. if u feel there's a distinct advantage?

and who do i mail?

me just going bella/fire/bella might mitigate risk of bella vigging me or u anyway depending on risk factor.

but if u feel a letter i worth more than a heal now, we can do.... i'll try br here whenever.

bella is a must rn cos theyre complex, no use in keeping alive.

only problem is elements/aira/grib they're like a villager piranha triad and its gonna take heavy counter casing to even try and mis-elim imo. later.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 357, Eiralox wrote:we can do fast night i guess but i doubt its gonna happen, and i'm sorta over mafia so meh. if u feel there's a distinct advantage?

and who do i mail?
IDK I think it's okay to be creative at this point and I think the letter might offer more benefit than the heal tonight because you did a good job with the one to Bella
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 357, Eiralox wrote:
me just going bella/fire/bella might mitigate risk of bella vigging me or u anyway depending on risk factor.
?????????/

me going bella/fire/bella might mean i dont have to mail and u can heal if bella decides kill a frog or an eira.

so,
yh.

BUT

if enchant/? is surprise protective/roleblocker then frog killing and eira mailing can mesh, ie: town rb more likely to block unclaimed eira than doc frog, and if bella is portected, they still get eira mail.

scenarios.
in my mind theres stilll a decent chance bella kills me, less so on u maybe but enchant did raise the idea.
anyway.

journey.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I guess actually...

If we don't kill Bella, that might imply the remaining scum are goons.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I think Bella is pocketed by you and they are unlikely to wifom their shot
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 358, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 357, Eiralox wrote:we can do fast night i guess but i doubt its gonna happen, and i'm sorta over mafia so meh. if u feel there's a distinct advantage?

and who do i mail?
IDK I think it's okay to be creative at this point and I think the letter might offer more benefit than the heal tonight because you did a good job with the one to Bella
yeah ok ill sleep on it feel free to post thoughts. i did words above. bee

creative is ok me convincing another town im town. but will bella shoot grib to confirm? or decide eira mail has low enough utility to risk kill on? maybe bella will do grib cos less risk if they goon/vt for town?

brain off
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Killing a VT might imply that scum are in the remaining VTs and trying to frame a clueless PR claim. Especially an Aisa kill.

I don't believe Bella will wifom her shot because I think she is a team player who will do what claimed
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 360, Frogsterking wrote:I guess actually...

If we don't kill Bella, that might imply the remaining scum are goons.
and it does strengthen your claim: scum know there's doc, so didnt shoot either frog/bella, too risky.

im all for a bella shot, they can kill us, but rn honestly i've so little investment that the final calls yours. bai. maybe tmrw i discord :P
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 363, Frogsterking wrote:Killing a VT might imply that scum are in the remaining VTs and trying to frame a clueless PR claim. Especially an Aisa kill.

I don't believe Bella will wifom her shot because I think she is a team player who will do what claimed
yeh i have no idea i believe anything
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I think it's a good choice to sleep on cuz it might decide the game. I'll do that too.

Pedit:

Discord tomorrow sounds good
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 366, Frogsterking wrote:I think it's a good choice to sleep on cuz it might decide the game. I'll do that too.

Pedit:

I also believe it is okay to be creative here
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 367, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 366, Frogsterking wrote:I think it's a good choice to sleep on cuz it might decide the game. I'll do that too.

Pedit:

I also believe it is okay to be creative here
Counterpoint: Aisa also could be "waiting out the hammer" fmpov and Enchant's theory about a scum doctor was based on Elements implying you are real and I am not, so it could reverse enchants opinion on you and allow you to endgame.

Counterpoint to that: enchant is also more likely to notice to notice that scum dont have multitasking and didn't send a letter out if you're F3 with them
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Eiralox »

we can kill aisa
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 369, Eiralox wrote:we can kill aisa
I'm thinking Bella too maybe
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Did Aisa keep her TR on you?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Elements was pretty down on Aisa's EoD.

Elements could make sense to mail FYPOV?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Maybe Aisa becomes viable mislim again?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I think it's also worth considering a joat claim if we kill Bella. I know you mentioned joat a few times and I was like "no let's stick to the plan" and at the same time I also don't want to stand in the way of creativity. I'm still leaning towards mailman but like JOAT( mailman, town friendly neighbor, mason-Finder, detective/tracker) could be juicy to end the game with a fake guilty?

N1 TFN Bella
N2 mason-Finder NM
N3 mail someone to explain "what happened"
N4 fake detective/tracker guilty for win?

If we can find things you did D1 which look like a crumb for any of that, we know Aisa values pre-emptive crumbs.
In post 333, Eiralox wrote:so yeah i skimmed this morning and saw that and went wtf, then skimmed above strat thingies.
When you read my case?
In post 336, Eiralox wrote:or that';s a cigar. some reason thought it was pipe.... are pipes sexier than cigars?
Cigars definitely work for some but are perceived as off putting by others. I think the downside to the pipe might be getting potential manifestation of like a Grandpa persona and the downside of cigars would be the potential for triggering disgust. Overall personally I'd choose pipes.
In post 333, Eiralox wrote:2. Bella N1 Not_Mafia n2 ? N3
I love this idea by the way. Maybe (if you go with the mail claim) we can find something that looks like a signal back to you from NM and match it to something Bella did early on (other than the name bold) to help give you a motive for the strong NM read?
In post 349, Eiralox wrote:im not scottish but im a bit french i guess
Cool! I'm Anglo Saxon with a dash of Irish.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”