hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I just spent the better part of 30 minutes sifting through various isos, especially Big Chungus.

I think Big Chungus' iso spews Cape town. Cape was pushing BCG hard most of day 1 and BCG spent a good portion defending himself from Cape.

Sir Rhett was at the bottom of BCG's full player read list as, and I iso'd Sir Rhett and fond the slot to be a little scummy from the 4 posts there. Sir Rhett was replaced by Titus.

BCG makes constant assertions that Frog, Gamma, and Maria are scum. He starts off by stating one of
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Oops.. hit submit early, more to come.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

BCG pushes heavily that one of Frog, Gamma, or Maria is scum. He starts off with one of Frog or Maria, then adds Gamma down the line.

He eventually stops pushing Maria and says she might be town between Frog and her. His bottom 4 the becomes Frog, Cape, Malcolm, and Gamma, with Pooky fifth from bottom and Sir Rhett below them all, though not ranked.

Eventually he calls Cape town after Cape spends a lot of Day 1 pushing BCG.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

There are quite a bit of intentions to be cleaned from using BCG, and I think the most important is that Cape is absolutely town, and that there is a high likelihood of Titus (who replaced Sir Rhett) and/or Maria might be aligned.

He has a really high town read on STD, and mentions it in thread.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

He has one singular interaction with Nero (now Enchant).
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Enchant, what's your role again?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I think I might be wrong on Maria. I am now leaning Titus + Enchant after BCG's iso followed by the events of Day 4.

UNVOTE:
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I might be wrong on Enchant also. I think Titus is the right choice today though.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Toog's recent string of posts feels less like he could be aligned with Titus. Abandoning his Maria push and transitioning to Titus here does not seem like the play that he would make, when he could just hold onto the maria push hoping that. given cape's recent posting wrt to maria, by the end of the day cape could be convinced to join him there - and leave open the possiblity of transition to me as the day spread out.

Walking away from maria, while calling cape obviously definitely town feels like he is closing too many miselimination doors to be scum here.

Titus+MariaR is what I am thinking now.

Just got a chunk of free time, so gonna go do some isos. Should be around if anyone has questions.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3308, Lukewarm wrote:Toog's recent string of posts feels less like he could be aligned with Titus. Abandoning his Maria push and transitioning to Titus here does not seem like the play that he would make, when he could just hold onto the maria push hoping that. given cape's recent posting wrt to maria, by the end of the day cape could be convinced to join him there - and leave open the possiblity of transition to me as the day spread out.

Walking away from maria, while calling cape obviously definitely town feels like he is closing too many miselimination doors to be scum here.
just another example of you calling me a miselim when you have me in your POE...
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3309, Cape90 wrote:
In post 3308, Lukewarm wrote:Toog's recent string of posts feels less like he could be aligned with Titus. Abandoning his Maria push and transitioning to Titus here does not seem like the play that he would make, when he could just hold onto the maria push hoping that. given cape's recent posting wrt to maria, by the end of the day cape could be convinced to join him there - and leave open the possiblity of transition to me as the day spread out.

just another example of you calling me a miselim when you have me in your POE...
This post is explicitly why I don't think that Toog is titus's partner lol

Thinking about that possible scum team, would make every slot other then Titus a miselim for him.

----

But also, I have not really scum read you since day 3. The more sure I have become that Titus is scum, the more I have started thinking you are town because I don't think that you and Titus are ever partnered
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Currently searching through chungus's iso for comments about toog and maria

Spoiler: MariaR
squinting pretty hard at the transistion from the two above, to here
In post 393, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:preliminary Thoughts: at least one of maria/frog are mafia. Neri feels subdued but i wont push it just based on that bc i like them like this and prefer it that way

VOTE: frog
In post 562, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:Also mariar is one of the best players of this game so the fact we have scumreads that align is a sign i think she is town between frog/maria
In post 747, Big Chungus Gaming wrote: @std i think ur town but maria is srsly not the play here. Pls consider voting with me here: VOTE: frogster

Like he starts by saying one of them is scum, then says that Maria is likely the town "between frog/maria" which feels like it should mean he is trying to appear to still think that one of them is scum, because he is still tying them together. But despite that being his position, he then reached out reaching out directly to STD to keep him from voting Maria.

It feels like, if they were both town, this his goal would have been angling for both, saying there is scum inside one of them, so when one flips town he is set up to push the next. Instead he divested himself away from the scum read on maria by shielding her here. Once he did that Maria just kind of floats in his town reads from there

Toog

Comments on Toog are super sparce, and only time I see an alignment comment from him it is a "if frog scum, then toog town" so tying it to a townie feels like he is leaving himself open to what ever he needs to do wrt to toog in the future. Not geting strong feelings either way, just because he did not really talk about him enough for me to decern if he would or would not say X about a partner.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Reopened Johnny's iso, and wow, johnny just... did not talk about anyone really.

He has a bad reaction to Enchant saying he has a guilty on him, like he is trying to figure out if it is a fake out or not.
In post 2930, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Wait is Enchant serious then? Why does Mal have votes?

I have 1 shot
In post 2935, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 2933, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2930, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Wait is Enchant serious then? Why does Mal have votes?

I have 1 shot
Mal has votes because Mal didn’t play the way scum Titus expected

So he’s getting run up as a VT.
I meant if Enchant was claiming a guilty on me I'd expect a lot more votes in my direction. Or better yet, votes in Enchant's direction since I'm not actually guilty
Then falls into a line of "well, if the game is solved, then I don't gotta solve" and says nothing about anyone

Then when he could not coast on that, he made a showing that he was getting ready to go through isos one at a time, in order of the player list, but then gave up after literally doing just one (enchant) without even giving a read on him.

He was pretty actively not talking about literally anyone.

-----

Only thing I gathered here was not likely partnered with Enchant, because of the way he responded to the fake guilty, but otherwise nothing of substance here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Titus »

This is Luke and Cape.

They are dividing the town.

Scum!Titus never ccs Frogsterking with a guaranteed mislim in furtiveglance.

Just eliminate me now if you won't even discuss Luke. Accelerate the loss at least.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Still feeling best about Titus + Maria

VOTE: Titus

Pedit: the AtE coming from Titus is something else
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3118, Lukewarm wrote:I feel like Titus's positioning around Johnny feels off in general.

Like, she was fighting against Johnny's elim yesterday, and pushing for mine
In post 2785, Titus wrote:No reason to elim a loyal bg claim. Matching BCG's target with Math confirms BCG and that target as sharing alignments. No match means different alignments.
But is now trying to set it up such that if Johnny is killed and flips scum, then she gets her preferred elimination.
In post 3079, Titus wrote:If we do lim Johnny and it flips scum, I want Luke tomorrow. No questions asked.
Like, she is simultaneously trying to keep johnny from going over, but also setting up for a johnny scum flip.

----

And there is her interactions with Johnny getting the shots wrong.
In post 2931, Titus wrote:

I have 1 shot
Remaining?

immediately catching that it was not what we all thought it was before the claim, but then just not actually seeming to care, and instead start trying to play around him having his shot and where it could go, instead of focusing on the discrepency, and sorting that before trying to use it.
In post 2945, Titus wrote:If BcG has his shot, then he should be the one to be confirmed. We can confirm BcG as the same or differing alignment as someone else. Math can voyeur it.
And in a scum!johnny, scum!Titus world, this idea is to say that johnny is targetting me with a loyal ability, and then have Math vouyer me. Once johnny does not show up as visiting me - johnny claims that he did not get a result, and together they get to say that that is a guilty on me.

Yeah, johnny dies next, but after his flubbed claim, forcing a miselim with him before he goes down seems like the strategic choice.
In post 3090, Titus wrote:
Johnny is likely a flubbed the claim scenario and thus must be eliminated before elo.
And even when you get to her positioning today, she is saying that because his claim did not line up he needs to die before elo, but like also, today is the day before elo, and she is not actually trying to kill him, or push the idea that he needs to die, which makes this line feel hollow.

----

Like regardless of the situation, she is just trying to force out a miselim because we are close to elo at this point
Just gonna pull this up to today.

Titus spent multiple days trying to divert wagons off Johnny And her reaction to johnny's slip on how many shots he had does not make sense to come from someone actually interested in sorting johnny
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Titus »

I spent time diverting from one scum to another which I get ZERO talk on.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Titus »

We still should have done my plan. Luke is bragging.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I mean, just look at how much effort Titus put into diverting the BCG / Johnny wagons

mostly aimed at swaying Math off of there.

Spoiler:
In post 1648, Titus wrote:
In post 871, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:
Image[/spo/iler]

vote count 1.7 !

Big Chungus Gaming (4):
KittyTacky, PookyTheMagicalBear, Toogeloo, Frogsterking
Save The Dragons (3):
Gamma Emerald, Charloux, Enchant
Frogsterking (3):
Greeting, Big Chungus Gaming, Save The Dragons
MalcolmTucker (1):
MariaR
Cape90 (1):
SirRhett
Toogeloo (1):
marcistar
Enchant (1):
Cape90

not voting (2):
MalcolmTucker, Fennec

with 16 alive, it takes 9 to blow someone up. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-10-12 15:00:00)

modorator notes
  • e
If we suppose that then, Frogsterking is almost certainly town.

I partially understand wanting to flip BCG regardless of if I am right or wrong for the VCA, but that's not evidence BCG is scum.
In post 1656, Titus wrote:
In post 1654, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1651, Titus wrote:
In post 1650, Save The Dragons wrote:why what changed?

what makes it opportunistic? who else is coming after you right now?
Math pushes me as scum, MalcolmTucker is floating me being scum. Voting me gives you a place to hide and stir up drama.

I have been coordinating wagons to sort (see Pooky wagon) for the last few pages. You seem interested in forcing me v Math to continue when it's not productive.
StD voted BGC first before I replaced in.

Explain how StD is using me voting BGC to hide there?

That’s like ???

And he moved from BGC to you?
Your questions don't make any sense so I can't answer them.

BcG has nothing to do with my FoS on StD
In post 1667, Titus wrote:
In post 1665, MathBlade wrote:BGC wagon is because the two dead town agree on it.
If another town dies and it tells me my reads wrong I change.
So basically you'll listen to no one on BcG unless they're dead?

Even if BCG is proven not a lurker?
In post 1677, Titus wrote:@Enchant what would you do here?

@Math, I am unwilling to vote BcG or Frogsterking. Is there any room to work together? There's more than two scum.
In post 1684, Titus wrote:
In post 1679, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1677, Titus wrote:@Enchant what would you do here?

@Math, I am unwilling to vote BcG or Frogsterking. Is there any room to work together? There's more than two scum.
Our pools just seem to be in complete disarray here.

I don’t see us working together until you explain why you don’t want to elim BGC.
I don't see a single decent reason to vote BCG beyond getting reactions which you're not helping with drowning out everyone else.

Doubly so when your biggest reason for voting is lurker which is patently false.

BCG is a strong TR of Frogsterking and he's my biggest TR.
In post 1844, Titus wrote:
In post 1841, MathBlade wrote:I’d like to elim BGC and get commitments on who is investing who so I can voyeur and confirm which will leash the scum.
I'll investigate BcG if you leave him and Frogsterking be today. Let's do Malcolm.
In post 1846, Titus wrote:
In post 1845, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1844, Titus wrote:
In post 1841, MathBlade wrote:I’d like to elim BGC and get commitments on who is investing who so I can voyeur and confirm which will leash the scum.
I'll investigate BcG if you leave him and Frogsterking be today. Let's do Malcolm.
That’s one commitment down.

Although I literally have no one I can elim if you suggest that so it’s down a vote because I literally cannot make a world without one of you three. I’ve been trying.

Like the odds of hitting town are astronomical.
That's because you're tunneled.

There's plenty of actual, viable suspects if you can separate from your conclusions and reset.

Look at the VCs supposing that BcG Frogsterking and I are town
In post 1852, Titus wrote:Even if one of the three wagons is scum, there's no specific reason why BcG. My money is StD is the scum wagon.

However, it's day 2 and no mafia flip, so strongly prefer Malcolm. He's basic and never saw Star Wars.
In post 1943, Titus wrote:
In post 1941, MathBlade wrote:I think her context makes her a fine rolecop claim but I really think that mass claim again solves this problem.

Then we decide a universal target to “cop” check as a thread.
No. You're supposing things to make her post less problematic just to get what you want.

I don't think letting BcG live means all invest claims die.

Can you just let people play?
In post 1986, Titus wrote:That's not discussing my reads. Frankly, I see StD as scum in the VCA. He was an active poster before this. StD's reaction to the claims to say "That's a lot of claims" and dip.

I am sick of going around on BcG. Let's talk about other slots.
In post 2016, Titus wrote:
In post 2013, Frogsterking wrote:K, BcG claim wasn't what I was expecting. D1 play makes no sense. FoS BcG and Pooky now.
Let's lim Pooky. BcG will sort himself as a bodyguard claim.
In post 2047, Titus wrote:.....

Ships passing in the night. Why do you think Frogsterking is ignoring the crumbs when he says BcG's claim makes him scummy?

We don't need you reposting the crumbs. We know what they are. It's your position that Frogsterking is ignoring stuff that makes no sense...
In post 2652, Titus wrote:
In post 871, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:
Image[/spoil/er]

vote count 1.7 !

Big Chungus Gaming (4):
Save The Dragons (3):
Frogsterking (3):
MalcolmTucker (1):
MariaR
Cape90 (1):
SirRhett
Toogeloo (1):
marcistar
Enchant (1):
Cape90

not voting (2):
MalcolmTucker, Fennec

with 16 alive, it takes 9 to blow someone up. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-10-12 15:00:00)

modorator notes
  • e
Let's look here first. Pooky's presence makes it less likely BCG is scum.
In post 2653, Titus wrote:
In post 883, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:
Image[/spo/iler]

vote count 1.8 !

Big Chungus Gaming (4):
Save The Dragons (3):
Frogsterking (3):
Enchant (2):
Cape90, furtiveglance
MalcolmTucker (1):
MariaR
Cape90 (1):
Titus
Toogeloo (1):
marcistar

not voting (1):
MalcolmTucker

modorator notes
  • working up the vote count count
We have Frogsterking conftown, BCG likely town. What's the third wagon?
In post 2655, Titus wrote:
In post 2150, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:
Image[/spoi/ler]

vote count 2.6 !

PookyTheMagicalBear (5):
MariaR, Frogsterking, Big Chungus Gaming, Toogeloo, Titus
Titus (2):
Save The Dragons, Cape90
Big Chungus Gaming (2):
furtiveglance, PookyTheMagicalBear
furtiveglance (1):
marcistar
Frogsterking (1):
MathBlade

not voting (3):
Not_Mafia, MalcolmTucker, Enchant

with 14 alive, it takes 8 to blow someone up. day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-10-23 14:51:54)

modorator notes
  • ba ba ba
In post 2515, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:
Image[/sp/oiler]

d2 final!

furtiveglance (8):
marcistar, MathBlade, Toogeloo, MariaR, Cape90, Titus, Enchant, Frogsterking

PookyTheMagicalBear (1):
Big Chungus Gaming
Titus (1):
Save The Dragons
Toogeloo (1):
furtiveglance
Frogsterking (1):
PookyTheMagicalBear

not voting (2):
Not_Mafia, MalcolmTucker

with 14 alive, it took 8 to blow someone up.
Pooky has an uncontested wagon, minus StD and Cape. MariaR and I started the Pooky wagon (even though I am vote 5). Frogsterking flipped town. BCG is likely town. If any scum, toog.

On furtiveglance, we have only Toog and enchant as possible scum but scum have no interest in saving furtiveglance. StD is as expected off wagon.

StD should be the flip.

Malcolm being vanilla and making no effort to lead is also acceptable.
In post 2676, Titus wrote:If Enchant comes back vig, conftown. Kinda was hoping Enchant shoots you or me.

We've established any PR who plays not like you is scum fypov. Frogsterking, furtiveglance, me and BCG. All are town or likely town.

You don't die bc you're the problem.
In post 2785, Titus wrote:No reason to elim a loyal bg claim. Matching BCG's target with Math confirms BCG and that target as sharing alignments. No match means different alignments.
In post 2786, Titus wrote:I can then check bcg's role.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

And her push on my slot started with her first post in this game
In post 897, Titus wrote:Kinda feeling Frogster StD based on preliminary VCs. Weak because both counterwagons are voting Frogster.

VOTE: StD
She is not sorting my slot, she made the decision before she even started playing that my slot was a miselim she thought she could get. Likely because StD can get flack in general
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Listening mode engaged.

Not voting anywhere at this time.

Concerns about me not voting can go in the circular file.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Now, Math, you know my scum game and that it should be blatantly obvious Luke is selling a narrative. I never decide player X is a miselimination prior to the start. Being scum is about giving town what it wants.

StD has been scum. Frogsterking knew it so he died. Luke replaced him and has done nothing but kiss your ass and encourage you to order me around.

Town!Titus doesn't get ordered around. She catches scum.

It's Luke and Cape.

It would be 10000% easier to eliminate the obvtown that put Pooky in the dirt but I won't let it happen without them doing it.

Road life calls.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3321, Titus wrote:Now, Math, you know my scum game and that it should be blatantly obvious Luke is selling a narrative. I never decide player X is a miselimination prior to the start.
Sure does feel that way when you have not appeared to ever have a second thought about me the entire time I have been in this game.

Seamlessly shifting from "bcg is town, lets kill luke" to "Maybe bcg is scum, but lets kill luke first anyways" to "well, bcg flipped scum, lets kill Luke now"

You are not looking at me, you are just pushing me.

And like, someone you confidently called town for multiple days in a row flipped scum, and that sparked zero re-evaluation from you.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Cape is damn near locktown from my PoV. MalcolmTucker was too, and I hate that I didn't push against that harder. Cape isn't in my PoE, and the only way he gets Elimmed is if I get Night Killed.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by schadd_ »

;