False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3627, furtiveglance wrote:Also your play this game is different to the cafe. You were posting more about other players in that game, this time it's more about defending yourself.
Factually false--I do have posts defending myself but no fucking shit, I got to L-1 at one point, I'm gonna have
some
defense of myself. (In Cafe, did I get wagoned at all? I don't think I ever did.)

But my posts aren't "more about" myself--over half are giving reasons for my townreads and reasons for my scumreads and pointing out why the scum are scum for their posts.

If I had to guess, about 30-40% are defending myself, and 80-95% are scumhunting. (Why does that add up to above 100%? Because turns out that whenever scum attack me, me defending myself is
inherently
me also attacking scum, by pointing out why their posts are false and specifically, from scum.)

In the scumhunting posts, you can't say my posting has been different without being disingenuous as fuck.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3632, Firebringer wrote:i think all mastina has is townreads and i don't even want to bother reading into them to figure out why they exist but uwnd is 100% correct that all mastina wants to do is interact with those people.
To repeat:
In post 3718, mastina wrote:
In post 3288, unwnd wrote:It's not some secret ingredient that makes town better

the last multiball I played in we clean sweeped the scum

We sweeped them because scum had very little wriggle room and they simply got out-towned. Not in a spam post way more like a town had a clear directive and motivation. Things lined up in a way that was organic.
unwnd himself admitted that in a prior multiball game, a deadly townbloc was the key to making scum be locked out of the game.

Guess what we've got this game!
A deadly townbloc. Which with scum locked out of, means scum are going to get clean sweeped--the scum have little wriggle room.

Both the push on me, and the result on Past Present Future, are attempts to create wriggle room where there would otherwise be none, because they know they're getting out-towned otherwise.

Which is why unwnd is resorting to the very spam he derided.
unwnd himself literally admitted that the way town win in multiball is by forming a townbloc and locking scum out of it.

I have a VERY damn good townbloc.
Scum are locked out of it.

So yes, I am talking to the townbloc to make sure they see each other as town and are willing to work together--because by our powers combined, we basically can always force a scum elimination if we're on the same page and don't eliminate in the townbloc.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3635, T-Bone wrote:
In post 3628, furtiveglance wrote:There is no guilty check, right? Someone clarify that for me.
The slot won't clarify.
Yes, MMR seems to be quite deliberately avoiding fullclaiming the specifics with an entire paraphrase of their role.

I wonder why?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3644, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 3639, mastina wrote:
In post 3547, furtiveglance wrote:I think they all mean different things, from my experience at least.
Not to me, and as I am the one who was thinking them, it is my opinion that matters, not yours. :P
There's a contradiction between actively scumreading a player and 'voting them for a lack of better votes' or whatever it is that you said.
I mean, sure.

But I wasn't actively scumreading.
I was scumreading.
Not actively scumreading.

I literally have already quoted the posts where I showed where Bunnyonce went the whole ringer in positions in my reads in that time period. From basically null to scum to less scum to more scum to "need to figure out", probably more.

My Bunnyonce read was always south of null, but always changed in strength, constantly and consistently.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, that read was "I dunno, in the PoE (south of null), but fucked if I know by how much", essentially. (I do have a post saying basically this, too lazy to track it down again tho.)

That's a scumread, but it ain't an active scumread.

I was not actively scumreading Bunnyonce.
I had a scumread on Bunnyonce.
I voted Bunnyonce as a compromise as the best option I had in the time crunch.

This is all obvious with--yaknow.
Basic fact checking.

But you're not interested in that, are you?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3672, Yume wrote:So I couldn't find the exact post, but she said something along the lines that I am a threat because I become hyperfocused on whoever I scumread, and that she doesn't want to be on the receiving end of that hyperfocus.
Can confirm this!
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They / Them / Theirs

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by MMR »

In post 3727, mastina wrote:
In post 3628, furtiveglance wrote:There is no guilty check, right? Someone clarify that for me.
The slot won't clarify.
Yes, MMR seems to be quite deliberately avoiding fullclaiming the specifics with an entire paraphrase of their role.

I wonder why?
What do you think that we should do, then?
Each night, we target a player to see if they're VT or not. If they're not Town or our action doesn't go through, we get no result.
Though, I did forget one thing.
We're informed that at least one of the scum has a role almost identical to us.
-Rubella
Hydra of Ircher, Roden, and RH9
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:06 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3715, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3708, mastina wrote:unwnd is scum for ten different reasons.
name one
1: nothingness posting on D1 that was meant to look town without being town
2: Lazy reasoning on D1 that was not actually pushing anything pro-town and is easy to defend when shown wrong (in a scum-indicative way)
3: Picked up posting just after the MMR claim result, distracting from it
4: Has lied repeatedly about my posts, relying on people to not fact-check
5: Is doing the very things he said scum would do to try and break up a townbloc, when a townbloc formed
6: is outside the townbloc, in the PoE.

This isn't a complete list, either. shows a lot more, which I need to summarize like the above but is there.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3719, Firebringer wrote:mastina i was talking about ur scumreads.
Yes, and so was I.
In post 3718, mastina wrote:
In post 3614, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3613, T-Bone wrote:Why do you think Mastina is scum?
I don't buy she believes what she is posting in terms of reads
My reads are what they are for damn good reason:
In post 2912, mastina wrote:DOUBLE-LOCKTOWN (role+play):
{MathBlade, Yume, T-Bone, Enchant}
LOCKTOWN (play):
{Save the Dragons/Ydrasse, Past Present Future, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow}

REMAINDER:
{Maid Cafe/Toogeloo}

{Scarfmanship}

SCUMREAD:
{furtiveglance}
{MMR}
{Frozen Angel, unwnd, Radical Rat}
I have explained my Yume read repeatedly. She is town by play and by her role and how she handled it.
I have explained my MathBlade read repeatedly. He is town by claim and by play, with his conviction, activity, and how he has shown actual progression in thought.

I have explained my T-Bone read: the nuance behind his thoughts and why I think that's town, along with his end-of-D1 posting hard-townslipping him.

Enchant has the same end-of-D1 posting, although I admit the trust in this being his townplay is largely reliant on others who said so, but I
think
they're right anyway.

StD/Ydrasse I've explained before about both being in town meta but I admittedly haven't elaborated on that.

Past Present Future I've explained extensively.

Dingle Dangle Scarecrow is half-conftown and they are both insanely town by play; people who know Bella says this is her as town (admittedly I need to take their word for that), and Klick is town for his posting through and through.

None of my townreads are wrong.

And that leaves seven names for six scum, a solid PoE.

In of itself, that would be enough to condemn the names within.

You know why?

Let me quote why!
In post 3288, unwnd wrote:It's not some secret ingredient that makes town better

the last multiball I played in we clean sweeped the scum

We sweeped them because scum had very little wriggle room and they simply got out-towned. Not in a spam post way more like a town had a clear directive and motivation. Things lined up in a way that was organic.
unwnd himself admitted that in a prior multiball game, a deadly townbloc was the key to making scum be locked out of the game.

Guess what we've got this game!
A deadly townbloc. Which with scum locked out of, means scum are going to get clean sweeped--the scum have little wriggle room.

Both the push on me, and the result on Past Present Future, are attempts to create wriggle room where there would otherwise be none, because they know they're getting out-towned otherwise.

Which is why unwnd is resorting to the very spam he derided.
With my townbloc being what it is, there's seven slots for six scum.

That's a 6/7 chance of hitting scum.

In of itself, that would be reason enough; I wouldn't need more than that.

But of those seven names, I've explained my reads on all of them at various points.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3723, Firebringer wrote:you just explained a read in which is 90% role reasons and 10% just not in town block.
Why should anyone sheep that
Because role reasons are valid,
And not being in the townbloc is in of itself reason enough when being outside gives a 6/7 chance of being scum.

I have explained my scumreads;
I have explained my townreads;
With the PoE, just the explanation of the townreads would be enough;
With the explained scumreads, I wouldn't need to explain the townreads and why they lead to the PoE.

But I've done both so.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3730, MMR wrote:Each night, we target a player to see if they're VT or not. If they're not Town or our action doesn't go through, we get no result.
And you're claiming the name of your role is...what, exactly?

What is the name of your role?
As close as you can get paraphrasing to avoid the modkill, how is it formatted/phrased?
Scarfmanship
Scarfmanship
Goon
Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by Scarfmanship »

In post 3717, Firebringer wrote: i am undecided if PPF is mafia. I don't like whatever posting and the few positions seen but none of that makes scum.

and this guilty thing interests me zero percent
What should interest you is PPF's reaction to being guiltied, and how they have behaved for the rest of the day. With a threat of dayvig looming and pressure to vote in the cc, PPF knows time is running out (avatar related pun intended). Let's compare how hydras bunny and PPF have reacted to imminent death.

Aisa dumps a scuffed reads list with plenty of missing parts and ???s, (2795), dumps greeting's POE (2977). Eager to get thoughts out there even if they are incomplete and half baked.

Nancy doesn't want to a reads list on other players because it will get shit on [3362], but they also don't want to say who is scum on mastina's wagon and would rather speak in vague terms [3376], and instead makes an easy omgus vote on unwnd [3698]. Ironically enough PPF tells math to look at other slots while refusing to do so themselves [3408], tells math to stop controlling the game [3468]

So much of PPF's iso this day is the same things repeated again and again,all of which are entirely self centered and do not read other players.

- mastina is town
- i would never kill prof
- people who oppose me are scum
- mathblade, please stop reminding people that there is a guilty on me

- i have a confirmable role as early as tomorrow*

*terms and conditions may apply

Compare this to how Titus apparently is going to make a reads list in the future, but nancy won't even post an inkling of information, because, uhhh, when nancy makes readslists nancy gets shit on? Why is getting shit on a concern to you when you are at death's door + you are already getting shit on? Why won't nancy even take the first step to making reads on other players when I asked who was scum on wagon? Why is nancy concerned about getting shit on if they have a role that is confirmable as early as tomorrow**?

** professional driver on closed course, do not attempt

Bunny knew they were dying soon and did their best to give all their information away, even though they had next to nothing. PPF is one of the top posters in the game and refuses to give anything away. I think the answer is that they know they are dying soon and don't want to give any information away. They will instead quote this post and make a snarky remark.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:42 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 3730, MMR wrote:
In post 3727, mastina wrote:
The slot won't clarify.

I wonder why?
What do you think that we should do, then?
Each night, we target a player to see if they're VT or not. If they're not Town or our action doesn't go through, we get no result.
Though, I did forget one thing.
We're informed that at least one of the scum has a role almost identical to us.
-Rubella
You're not even voting PPF. So?
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Scarfmanship
Scarfmanship
Goon
Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:48 pm

Post by Scarfmanship »

In post 3730, MMR wrote:We're informed that at least one of the scum has a role almost identical to us.
Ah yes, the mafia loyal neopolitan indeed
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:10 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Holy balls.

That's another 20 pages...

I
AIN'T
READING

Isn't this one of those post restriction games?

Some1sum^plz
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:07 pm

Post by Past Present Future »

In post 3735, Scarfmanship wrote:
In post 3717, Firebringer wrote: i am undecided if PPF is mafia. I don't like whatever posting and the few positions seen but none of that makes scum.

and this guilty thing interests me zero percent
What should interest you is PPF's reaction to being guiltied, and how they have behaved for the rest of the day. With a threat of dayvig looming and pressure to vote in the cc, PPF knows time is running out (avatar related pun intended). Let's compare how hydras bunny and PPF have reacted to imminent death.

Aisa dumps a scuffed reads list with plenty of missing parts and ???s, (2795), dumps greeting's POE (2977). Eager to get thoughts out there even if they are incomplete and half baked.

Nancy doesn't want to a reads list on other players because it will get shit on [3362], but they also don't want to say who is scum on mastina's wagon and would rather speak in vague terms [3376], and instead makes an easy omgus vote on unwnd [3698]. Ironically enough PPF tells math to look at other slots while refusing to do so themselves [3408], tells math to stop controlling the game [3468]

So much of PPF's iso this day is the same things repeated again and again,all of which are entirely self centered and do not read other players.

- mastina is town
- i would never kill prof
- people who oppose me are scum
- mathblade, please stop reminding people that there is a guilty on me

- i have a confirmable role as early as tomorrow*

*terms and conditions may apply

Compare this to how Titus apparently is going to make a reads list in the future, but nancy won't even post an inkling of information, because, uhhh, when nancy makes readslists nancy gets shit on? Why is getting shit on a concern to you when you are at death's door + you are already getting shit on? Why won't nancy even take the first step to making reads on other players when I asked who was scum on wagon? Why is nancy concerned about getting shit on if they have a role that is confirmable as early as tomorrow**?

** professional driver on closed course, do not attempt

Bunny knew they were dying soon and did their best to give all their information away, even though they had next to nothing. PPF is one of the top posters in the game and refuses to give anything away. I think the answer is that they know they are dying soon and don't want to give any information away. They will instead quote this post and make a snarky remark.
You’re a trip, you have absolutely no freaking clue what you’re even talking about. Novel idea - which you will ignore because you probably aren’t town here but there’s plenty of people who know me a lot better than you and if you were actually town here, you’d actually consider listening to them.

I’m especially getting fed up with your 10 thousand and one posts telling me what I’m NOT thinking. I realize that you want to miselim me really really badly. None of it makes any of this garbage you keep spewing true.
It’s the end of the world as you know it and we feel fine.

Hydra of Titus, Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:39 am

Post by Enchant »

wdm day still didn't end?
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:31 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 3737, Scarfmanship wrote:
In post 3730, MMR wrote:We're informed that at least one of the scum has a role almost identical to us.
Ah yes, the mafia loyal neopolitan indeed
I think it implies Mastina, who get innocents from VTs, ATTUNEMENTS from PRs and Scum.

So... Yep.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:32 am

Post by Enchant »

Idk i building it out of nowhere, buf it fits so well.
Wizard-Mercenary

Scarfmanship
Scarfmanship
Goon
Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:43 am

Post by Scarfmanship »

Well then MMR should really be voting mastina or PPF then. There's 3 people in there, tf is that slot doing.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I bit the bullet and read the past 20 pages...

Nothing has changed sans some anti-mastina revolution started. People need to stop repeating themselves.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

This.

People should really take a stance on MMR/PPF if they aren’t willing to elim so I know where people want to shoot at bare minimum

But we should be elimming one of them.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

wat is ppf role
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3746, Ydrasse wrote:wat is ppf role
“Something confirmable tomorrow pretty please don’t elim me” is the official title I think

(This is a joke. They haven’t claimed but they’ve said this)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

I’m rolefishing now but that sounds like not a good response to loyal neowhwyeber
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3748, Ydrasse wrote:I’m rolefishing now but that sounds like not a good response to loyal neowhwyeber
Yeah neither is MMR not voting for PPF

It’s why I wanna elim one and vig the other.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”