Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:48 am

Post by Mistyx »

Spoiler: datisi on t3
In post 1583, Datisi wrote:so, now that t3 showed life, can we know more about the reason for the flashwagon?
In post 1585, Datisi wrote:interesting, do you know why / are you willing to share why titus joined?

i'm not against a t3 wagon though. so like. cool ig.
In post 1727, Datisi wrote:i am not so sure anymore what i think about mastina, alignment wise. though i am of the feeling i might even just want to flip her because it's clear the mastina-norwee situation is not going to change so might as well actually like, resolve it early so that we can get into normal mafia after it.

VOTE: kittytacky

i don't know. mastina isn't a bad flip from a thread health and/or information perspective. so i don't exactly hate that wagon, i guess. i can't in good conscience vote there right now but maybe later.

besides running up kittytacky, i also would like to have t3 run up - if we're talking about alignment-reasons to kill someone.

also i'm not really in the mood to fake motivation for this game because this day is a drag. so let me know if you, like, want my specific opinion on something. i'm reading the thread. but like. idk.
In post 1969, Datisi wrote:VOTE: kittytacky

as for who else i want to sus -- idk lol. t3's posting is kind of bad, and i wanna hear what shiro/marashu have going on.

these all feal kind of... lhf, so i am very likely misreading someone, probably multiple people, so i'll keep an eye out on that ig.
In post 2108, Datisi wrote:it's a good wagon because it's on t3

fwiw, if t3 is scum, i would be very surprised if no scum is voting him right now, so... i don't really care if his wagon is unclean

@alisae, i'm pretty sure i'm right and i don't wanna answer the other stuff. like i said, it majorly sucks if you're town and it so happened that you suspected 3 town people in a weird way, but /shrug, cross that bridge if we get to it
In post 2989, Datisi wrote:well, considering enchant's scumrange is zero, we should know his alignment for sure pretty quick

VOTE: t3? idk lole
In post 3044, Datisi wrote:i am just so confused about t3's play if scum here because i know he's capable of more than this

ig everyone has off games sometimes but it's just weird
In post 3124, Datisi wrote:something something prodge something something kill t3 waiting for replacements k bye

these are most of the direct mentions of T3 from datisi - i cut out a lot of stuff that was arguing with ali/norwee about why they were pushing T3 because i think that's a separate line of argument and i'm honestly not sure how to feel about it, i'll try to write something about that later but for now just keep in mind that this case does not accurately represent my confidence level on the read

but this is basically exactly how i'd expect a scum partner of T3's to treat him - going "yeah i'm fine with the wagon" without ever elaborating on why other than "his posts are bad"

it just seemed like he didn't have any active interest in solving T3 even taking the ali/norwee stuff into account - i know i said that it was giving me hesitations on it but the point of the argument felt more like it was with ali/norwee than anything to do with T3

altogether i think it's just an s/s dynamic
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1199, T3 wrote:By page 20 I’m
strongly scumreading Datisi
, Mistyx is scummy, Val is moderately scummy, Dann and Norwee are mildly scummy
In post 1441, T3 wrote:Datisi scumreading Frozen Angel for over explaining her vote is weird because Frozen Angel simply wasn’t doing that. Datisi’s explanation boiled down to him saying things that other people have already said in the thread.
never mentioned again |:
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Mistyx »

i don't really think there's that much value in reading into T3's posts since he was ~never endgaming
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:56 am

Post by Mistyx »

gth both titus and penguin approaches to T3 are fine, penguin's maybe feels slightly more genuine?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3177, Mistyx wrote:i don't really think there's that much value in reading into T3's posts since he was ~never endgaming
i think theres some because even people trying to antispew arent perfect, but also more importantly it was easy to do and made me feel like i was trying
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 3179, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3177, Mistyx wrote:i don't really think there's that much value in reading into T3's posts since he was ~never endgaming
i think theres some because even people trying to antispew arent perfect, but also more importantly it was easy to do and made me feel like i was trying
you know what i'm not going to argue that logic
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:44 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3171, MathBlade wrote:Can someone summarize the Titus = scum case? I asked Titus to summarize the PP= scum case in the wind hood.
i think she's playing similar to how she played as scum in datisis cafe. the way she was pushing people based on a t3 preflip without actually having much of any reason to scumread t3 is similar to how she handled ircher there

specifically her into into is v scummy imo, that's basically the first place she even mentions a suspicion on t3 and she immediately pivots it into a partner read and a vote on norwee. she does vote t3 after that, but still she never really is giving reasons for why t3 is scum, just asking people to join and pushing for partners

related, i think the way she's handled penguin is super weird, i don't think her projected confidence there is really supported by anything she's actually posted, and she's focusing way more just on being confident than on actual reasons for why he's scum. their back and forth into her suddenly saying he is "100% scum here" just feels super faked to me. and she's still pushing there? it feels way more positional than a genuine read, like they got in a 1v1 and so she felt pressured to have to come up with a scumread there

also her just kinda feels like how she fakes town theorizing vca titus. the conclusions just feel a little hollow and almost random. i don't think the logic really follows to make datisi a good flip off what she said

in general i just think she kinda feels like a shell of her town self, like all the confidence and outward projection is there, but it isn't actually supported underneath that surface level. and i remember getting exactly that impression from her scum game recently so

VOTE: titus
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:52 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 3170, Nero Cain wrote:flows vote sucks too
I shall go by Tac Trap in this game :D

(I may or may be super far behind in catching up so Penguin vote isn't too serious)

My Shadowclan friends have told me that Titus started the game on no clans and then joined one, which gives me town vibes, but I will have to actually look at content in more detail when I have more time
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the day just began and there's not much yet. Did you just replace in or something? I'm not the biggest fan of you saying that your PP vote isn't serious.

I also think your thing about Titus being town b/c she was clanless seems supernull.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

Oh wow, my town core subs out and my scumreads just go right back to counterwagoning me. Nothing to see here.

Lol sounds like more fun than pulling teeth.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Mistyx »

i have no idea why titus/pp should be treated as a thunderdome even if they both want it to be fwiw

i think t/t is pretty plausible and this is needlessly hasty
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you calling it T/T b/c you have reason to think they are both town or you are being like 99% of players and calling a crosspush T/T b/c statistics?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:36 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i agree that it should not be a thunderdome but i do think titus is likely to be scum
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3184, Titus wrote:Oh wow, my town core subs out and my scumreads just go right back to counterwagoning me. Nothing to see here.

Lol sounds like more fun than pulling teeth.
Titus can you please answer the question in the wind PT (or here I don’t care) about the case for PP scum please?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:41 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 3150, Ydrasse wrote:
Marashu has died. They were...

Spoiler:
CINDERPELT
PROTECTOR OF STARCLAN

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it."

⋆★⋆

[ThunderClan]
You are a member of ThunderClan. You may access the ThunderClan PT here.

[The Moonpool]
You are a medicine cat, and your faith in StarClan leads you to trust others who interpret their secrets without any doubts. You know that [redacted] is a protector of StarClan, and may speak with your fellow medicine cat at the Moonpool here.

[Herblore]
Your knowledge of herblore is second to none – as is that of your fellow medicine cat. Each night, both you and [redacted] may target another cat to protect from death.

You and all other members of the protectors of StarClan win when all Dark Forest cats have been eliminated.

Please confirm your role and alignment via PM.
damn
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:42 am

Post by Enchant »

That's because of windclans who decided to out instead of asking normally.

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Wizard-Mercenary

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3187, fireisredsir wrote:i agree that it should not be a thunderdome but i do think titus is likely to be scum
If you think Titus is scum why are you against the thunderdome?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3190, Enchant wrote:That's because of windclans who decided to out instead of asking normally.

Is there a list somewhere of who said what and who claimed what?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:45 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 3183, Nero Cain wrote:Did you just replace in or something?
We have a winner
In post 3183, Nero Cain wrote:I also think your thing about Titus being town b/c she was clanless seems supernull.
Being clanless seems supernull or saying it's town is supernull?
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:46 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 3192, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3190, Enchant wrote:That's because of windclans who decided to out instead of asking normally.

no
Wizard-Mercenary

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

being clanless. It's outguessing the mod.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

being clanless. It's outguessing the mod.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3194, Enchant wrote:

no
We should probably do that to help people catch up. I can’t start on my lunch break but if things are outed best everyone knows them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 3197, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3194, Enchant wrote:

no
We should probably do that to help people catch up. I can’t start on my lunch break but if things are outed best everyone knows them.
Good luck with that, but prob only person claimed is me.
Wizard-Mercenary

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:55 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3191, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3187, fireisredsir wrote:i agree that it should not be a thunderdome but i do think titus is likely to be scum
If you think Titus is scum why are you against the thunderdome?
i think gladiates are kinda bad on principle and jumping into one immediately lets everyone else know they under no threat of pressure today

more likely scum also doesn't mean guaranteed scum. im not like locked in sure or anything. part of the point of wagoning is seeing how people respond and limiting options means that its easier for scum to hide

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”