SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

VOTE: TITUS

CHARLOUX TALKED ME OUT OF MY TOWNREAD ON MISTYX BEFORE THEY TRANSFORMED INTO NERO CAIN. I THINK TITUS AND PROBABLY ONE OF DATISI, MISTYX AND/OR KITTYTACKY ARE SCUM ON WAGON YESTERDAY BASED ON HOW T3 ACTED (BEGGING FOR DEATH.) I THINK ALL OF THOSE ARE TINFOIL COMPARED TO A TITUS VOTE AND I'D LIKE TO ELIMINATE TITUS TODAY.

ON REVIEW OF D2, I REALIZED I MISSED SOME POSTS WHILE SLEEP DEPRIVED AND THREAD ACTIVITY WAS HIGH, AND UPON REVIEW I AM NO LONGER SUSPICIOUS OF DANNFLOR. OOPS! I'M SORRY DANNFLOR.

LEADERS

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I'D LIKE TO FORMALLY REQUEST I RECIEVE A WARRIOR CEREMONY TONIGHT ON THE GROUNDS OF MY SPECIAL ABILITY. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER I AM KILLED TO PREVENT IT OR ALLOWED TO EXECUTE IT, THE DARK ONES WILL FACE SOME LOSS DUE TO MY PROMOTION TONIGHT. I'M SURE THERE ARE STRONGER CATS OUT THERE BUT BECAUSE OF THE RELIABILITY OF MY ROLE I THINK THE LEADERS CAN CONSIDER ME A "SAFE" OPTION.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really feel like that was the point you were trying to make or at least I didn't get that impression and I didn't really get the impression that a 1v1 between Titus and PP was a serious matter of discussion. I do agree that limiting our elim pool to 2 players in a matter of a few hours isn't a very good idea but I also just think Titus is scum, lol.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Can we like not hammer before I have a chance to get into the game please?

I have a theory that Titus deliberately joined the wind hood and I want to explore that. It’s especially valid if she joined after T3 was wagoned but I will have to check time stamps after work.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 3228, MathBlade wrote:Can we like not hammer before I have a chance to get into the game please?

I have a theory that Titus deliberately joined the wind hood and I want to explore that. It’s especially valid if she joined after T3 was wagoned but I will have to check time stamps after work.
that's not a theory, she explicitly confirmed in thread she chose how/when to join
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

intent to hammer
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3227, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really feel like that was the point you were trying to make or at least I didn't get that impression and I didn't really get the impression that a 1v1 between Titus and PP was a serious matter of discussion. I do agree that limiting our elim pool to 2 players in a matter of a few hours isn't a very good idea but I also just think Titus is scum, lol.
how much have you read?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3229, Mistyx wrote:
In post 3228, MathBlade wrote:Can we like not hammer before I have a chance to get into the game please?

that's not a theory, she explicitly confirmed in thread she chose how/when to join
Oh lol. Thanks for correcting it. I will need to ISO her main game thread after work.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have read everything from today

SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

I WAS WONDERING DURING N2 IF IT WAS TO ENSURE THERE WAS 1 DARK ONE IN THE WINDCLAN HOOD AFTER T3 WAS BUSSED.

I AGREE WITH HOLDING OUT ON HAMMER, THIS IS A COMPLEX GAME AND KIND OF HARD TO GET GOOD READS FMPOV. UNVOTE: TITUS
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 3226, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:CHARLOUX TALKED ME OUT OF MY TOWNREAD ON MISTYX BEFORE THEY TRANSFORMED INTO NERO CAIN.
well we've got time you wanna talk this out or no
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by Mistyx »

i do agree that windclan is probably still not pure but i'm not sure if i'd go valslot or titus first

i would like to hear some about val content in the hood? does it line up with his in-thread perspective? was he solving the other clans?
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 3235, Mistyx wrote:
In post 3226, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:CHARLOUX TALKED ME OUT OF MY TOWNREAD ON MISTYX BEFORE THEY TRANSFORMED INTO NERO CAIN.
THE MAIN CONTENTION WAS WHETHER I WAS OVERTHINKING YOUR SLOT OR THEY WERE UNDERTHINKING IT. I AGREED WITH WHAT THEY SAID BUT PROPOSED YOU WERE BEING SETUP AS A VIABLE MISLIM, FOR EXAMPLE, T3 END OF DAY BEHAVIOR BEING INTENDED TO FRAME YOU BY LOOKING LIKE A SHITTY DISTANCING ATTEMPT. IT WOULD HELP ME IF YOU EXPLAINED YOUR READ TRAJECTORIES D2.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by Bell »

Titus is already at E-1?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3151, Ydrasse wrote:With 17 alive, it takes 9 to eliminate.
Titus only got to 5 votes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3151, Ydrasse wrote:With 17 alive, it takes 9 to eliminate.
Titus only got to 5 votes

Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 3237, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 3235, Mistyx wrote:
THE MAIN CONTENTION WAS WHETHER I WAS OVERTHINKING YOUR SLOT OR THEY WERE UNDERTHINKING IT. I AGREED WITH WHAT THEY SAID BUT PROPOSED YOU WERE BEING SETUP AS A VIABLE MISLIM, FOR EXAMPLE, T3 END OF DAY BEHAVIOR BEING INTENDED TO FRAME YOU BY LOOKING LIKE A SHITTY DISTANCING ATTEMPT. IT WOULD HELP ME IF YOU EXPLAINED YOUR READ TRAJECTORIES D2.
my short term memory sucks

which ones specifically
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3238, Bell wrote:Titus is already at E-1?
In post 3236, Mistyx wrote:i do agree that windclan is probably still not pure but i'm not sure if i'd go valslot or titus first

i would like to hear some about val content in the hood? does it line up with his in-thread perspective? was he solving the other clans?
I couldn’t keep track and it just seemed really fast.

In regards to Val they seemed solvey. They said they had a Warrior Cats expert they claimed they were talking with. I don’t know about the in thread perspective. The replacement not so much.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly if I am Titus scum why do I pick the wind hood? @Mistyx if you’re here where abouts was that discussion?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 33, Titus wrote:I'm a stray. Someone adopt me.
I think Titus is town here. Titus doesn’t usually crumb (although sometimes does) as scum. It’s almost a dead give away she’s town here. A lot of people here have played with Titus before so I am curious why people who know her are scumreading her.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by Mistyx »

nvm i might be making this up

i could've sworn she said so?
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2720, Titus wrote:
In post 2715, Mistyx wrote:
In post 2711, Titus wrote:
In post 2708, Mistyx wrote:hey titus was joining a clan a one time thing or not

you don't have to answer this but i'm curious
I will. One time.
did you choose which, and if so, why'd you choose the one you did when you did?
Chose and withholding that but I did pick because I felt everyone was mostly town.

I find it odd you're asking this immediately after it's been discussed in the hood with nearly the same precision.
ok yeah here it is i found it
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3243, MathBlade wrote:Mainly if I am Titus scum why do I pick the wind hood? @Mistyx if you’re here where abouts was that discussion?
to the best of my knowledge, titus has never offered any reason for that decision as town either. i just went looking in her iso for it.

but that hood had a lot going on in it at the time, so i'd be surprised if that weren't the reason as either alignment.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by Cephrir »

oh i guess i can't read
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3244, MathBlade wrote:
In post 33, Titus wrote:I'm a stray. Someone adopt me.
I think Titus is town here. Titus doesn’t usually crumb (although sometimes does) as scum. It’s almost a dead give away she’s town here. A lot of people here have played with Titus before so I am curious why people who know her are scumreading her.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

read the rest of her iso and get back to me
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”