Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

I am trying to wok with town here, and all I am receiving as your reasonings why mastina shouldn't be King are subjective reasonings.
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 1142, JunkoChan wrote:@lukewarm That's mean

I don't want this people as town or heir: Baltar Enchant Rhae mastina Penguinpower Andres UNO
Good thing I am not aiming for either. I don't want to be King and my towniness would eventually show.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

If you are trying to work with town, then understand Mastina will not be king today and find something else to do.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:50 am

Frankly at this point I kind of want to be King given I am running very low on faith in other people today.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

LLD, I wouldn't mind having more interaction with you today if you're around. I'm curious which council position you'd want if you're seeking power here.

Pedit - ok good to know. If you were king, who would be your preferred appointments?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 1152, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If you are trying to work with town, then understand Mastina will not be king today and find something else to do.
Okay, so you want me to discard my whole stance on her? That's weird...
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 1152, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If you are trying to work with town, then understand Mastina will not be king today and find something else to do.
Like what? I don't know any of you aside from mastina and Titus to have accurate reads on any of you.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:58 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1149, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1145, JunkoChan wrote:add Andante to that too actually, I'm literally okay with anyone else
to be clear - you're okay with Charloux, Bella, and Titus?

That group of people feels weird to me. You've said you had Andres as town earlier, why are you not ok with him being King?
I'm okay with Charloux

who the f are bella and Titus? you are right I should rephrase that, I'm fine with anyone outside of the list I said that has more than 20 posts

I kind of tr Andres but I don't want him as king, he can be council or something
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:59 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1146, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1142, JunkoChan wrote:@lukewarm That's mean

I don't want this people as town or heir: Baltar Enchant Rhae mastina Penguinpower Andres UNO
Can you explain andres and Uno to me?
Like i said to Guiltylion I don't sr Andres, just don't feel like having him as king

I sr UNO

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

You know how this feels? Like people are gunning for electing a likeable King and likeable council instead of one composed solely of town. For instance, most of the town townreads me, yet they don't want me in power, because they do not find me likeable. This proves that they want likeable people in power.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:06 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1157, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 1149, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1145, JunkoChan wrote:add Andante to that too actually, I'm literally okay with anyone else
to be clear - you're okay with Charloux, Bella, and Titus?

That group of people feels weird to me. You've said you had Andres as town earlier, why are you not ok with him being King?
I'm okay with Charloux

who the f are bella and Titus? you are right I should rephrase that, I'm fine with anyone outside of the list I said that has more than 20 posts

I kind of tr Andres but I don't want him as king, he can be council or something
F Titus has 30, 30+ then

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1147, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Why is Luke scum for having a townread based on his experiences with me but you aren't for describing my quality of play and aiming to prevent anyone from being able to read me as town?

Like at what point does the paranoia about being able to see me as town become an eventful act to prevent me from taking a foothold in this game, as a scum action?

You and Luke are on two sides of the same coin, doing 2 different things with your concern and understanding of me but at least in my mind Luke is nailed down with a reasoning that checked out from our prior experience from my PoV. You are just waving in a general area and not attempting to read me at all, only by proxy of discrediting Luke have you given any alignment on me.
Luke isn't scum for "having a townread based on his experiences with [you]", he's scum because I don't buy that he honestly arrived at his read on you + a whole host of other things I've already called out as well. This is a weird reframe of what I was saying there.

You are right I haven't given much of a read on you or engaged with you, I genuinely don't think anything you've done has felt indicative to me one way or the other. but I don't believe I'm preventing you from taking a foothold in the game other than not supporting you for King.
In post 1148, Thestatusquo wrote:Do you think town never does this as an attempt to put more meat on the bone of what is a vibe? I feel like I do. And I thought that was what Luke was claiming to have done.
so I do think town does this sometimes, and I am sympathetic to Luke on Dann specifically because he was being pushed to explain his thoughts there so if he's town and did genuinely have those thoughts then I'm just ripping on him for making reads in a way I really don't like. however, I don't think this applies as much to the LLD read because almost every point in gives me this vibe and I don't see the underlying "bone" of his read. Like here are all of his reasons for town!LLD, in his own words:
In post 657, Lukewarm wrote:if scum!lld thinks [scum King running executions] is a valid wincon for her team, I doubt she brings it up and goes that hard into detail shooting that wincon down.
^why not? what if scum!LLD thinks town!LLD would do this? does Luke even think it's a realistic wincon for scum? he doesn't because he gave a reason why that would not work in the very next section of the post.
In post 657, Lukewarm wrote:I also don't think that scum!lld would be interested in the popcorn plan for king selection at all
^why not? what if scum!LLD thinks town!LLD would do this? is the popcorn plan so damaging to scum that all scum must not engage with it and must shut it down?
In post 657, Lukewarm wrote:The way that is very much how town!lld thinks about how sharing town read logic helps the scum team, to the point that I predicted response and so I did not ask, was then surprised (and a little suspicious actually) when I saw her say something that insinuated she would explain if asked, and then went back to her being squarely inside my expectation when I saw her actually refuse was actually a kind of funny experience while catching up earler.

Scum!LLD could easily fake a town case on almost any player. And doing so would likely result in most players being more likely to town read her, and definitely more likely to get other people to listen to her suggestion for king. Doing so would almost certainly help her with her #scumgoals right now, but she didn't because her paranoia about sharing town reads
^town!LLD doesn't share read logic, and she's not sharing read logic in this game, so she's town. Scum!LLD could make a town case, but she didn't, so she's town. These don't feel like real thoughts!! Plus, if this is known meta about LLD, why would she break it in this game with a bunch of players who have played with her? Luke acknowledges that she probably isn't playing around him specifically, but seemingly gives no thought to the other 19 players in this game?
In post 657, Lukewarm wrote:I also felt like she was doing this thing where she was being not very diplomatic at all to the point that I don't know that there are many people who would read her back and forth with Andres (for example) and end up more inclined to give her a PR if they made it to the kingship
^ this one is the best point IMO, but he's since not reacted to her being upset at her perception that she's being boxed out of PRs.

I just don't grok these as sufficient to call her a townread, so it feels fake to me. Then you add in his push on Datisi (which I also haven't brought up much this morning but is just as, if not more, wolfy reasoning - 'Datisi didn't clarify his own read on Andante in a post where he challenged the idea that Andante was TMI'd, so he's scummy!!'), and it's all just badbad to me, and when I have tried to call him out and engage with him on these things he either willfully misinterprets me and moves the goalposts or just doesn't seem to get it at all, which further makes me doubt a "town just awkwardly embellishing weak reads" explanation
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:14 am

In post 1154, VP Baltar wrote:LLD, I wouldn't mind having more interaction with you today if you're around. I'm curious which council position you'd want if you're seeking power here.

Pedit - ok good to know. If you were king, who would be your preferred appointments?
My preferred council position is Captain of Kingsguard, actually. But given things as they are... I think I need to be king because things are progressing in ways I'm not wholy certain on.

As for appointments it will be my town reads top to bottom in roles I think will suit them and be able to catch them if I am wrong.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

And let's be honest, most (if not all) people here would elect the person who would give them power.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:21 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1158, JunkoChan wrote:Like i said to Guiltylion I don't sr Andres, just don't feel like having him as king
Why's that?
YOUR AD HERE

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:24 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1164, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1158, JunkoChan wrote:Like i said to Guiltylion I don't sr Andres, just don't feel like having him as king
Why's that?
actually because of interactions with you, I don't want you near the PR's

I feel you your intent as pockety

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1162, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1154, VP Baltar wrote:LLD, I wouldn't mind having more interaction with you today if you're around. I'm curious which council position you'd want if you're seeking power here.

My preferred council position is Captain of Kingsguard, actually. But given things as they are... I think I need to be king because things are progressing in ways I'm not wholy certain on.

As for appointments it will be my town reads top to bottom in roles I think will suit them and be able to catch them if I am wrong.
I vibe with the instinct to be kingsguard cap. After reviewing the positions, that seems the most essential spot to put a town to avoid disaster, and why I also would like this spot since I know my alignment.

I will say that if you want my vote for king, you need to be more transparent about who you want where and why. Maybe you have a tendency in games, as Luke says, to hide your town read reasons. I'd say that doesn't work as well here because of the nature of the setup and town needing to cooperate well for best chance of success.
YOUR AD HERE

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:37 am

I'm am unwilling to say precisely who I would put and where because what happens then is I get supported IFF scum approve.

It's better to say "I will hand them to townies" and leave scum wondering. It does mean I'll have a harder path to a throne but... I'm okay with that.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1100, Rhaenyra wrote:
In post 1099, Enchant wrote:
In post 1098, Rhaenyra wrote:Also, why didn't any of you think to ask me for my reasoning why she'd make a good King? No, you just dismissed them as inane rather than looking at them objectively.
I am better king, why you didn't ask my reasoning and just started promoting Mastina?

Also, person who replies with SHUT UP are not by any means are valid target for civil conversation.
I told you to shush because you outed my main, actually.

But you did it in sign up...........
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

Also, none of you want to hand any power to actual town. What you want is to give power to people who'll give it to you, regardless of alignment. Refute that. Tell me I am wrong. Because while you may cover your real intent with flowery words like 'town' and 'cooperation', but deep down you know I am right. People are greedy creatures. It's human nature.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:46 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1169, Rhaenyra wrote:Tell me I am wrong.
You're wrong.

Anyhow. LLD - can I get an updated reads list from you. Also, has your thinking changed at all on the essential nature of the king being the most important decision?
YOUR AD HERE

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Enchant »

Lol i never hided

Also you also force mastina just because of that, so
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1170, VP Baltar wrote:
You're wrong.

Anyhow. LLD - can I get an updated reads list from you. Also, has your thinking changed at all on the essential nature of the king being the most important decision?
Said person who already states king to appoint self at kingsguard.
Wizard-Mercenary

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:49 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1170, VP Baltar wrote:
You're wrong.
the hypocrisy is strong in this one

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:50 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Omg I actually agreed to something Rhae said, am I losing my mind?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”