Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:12 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1823, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: JunkoChan

I think this is scum
This better be good
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Porkens »

Dann/kitty mmmmmm
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:55 am

Post by Dannflor »

Junko why do I feel like you pivoted to pushing kitten not because you actually believe she is scum but because she seems easier to push than me
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Dannflor »

btw I am tempted to just town clear Porkens & Enchant

Porkens I think is individually pretty town anyways but regardless the comments from NSG about "tea leaf divining" sticks out in my mind

I think scum NSG would have expected to flip at some point and I wonder if she was trying to stave off speculation that would lead to people clearing other people who picked the same number as her

I have a hard time imagining scum thinking the WIFOM is worth giving up PRs *especially* if they picked multitasking
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Oh yeah I guess Kitty protec pengy, we can lim among POE and then I can also try to RB the scum killer

dumdum POE

Junko went after JK and didn't get it. Junko is one of those who gets votes cuz they're different and abrasive, not actually sure that they're all that scummy.

Dann is an enigma a little bit, he seems comfortable and unbothered by the double townie death last night but he is thinking critically and trying to solve. I wish I had actually RB'd him last night, if feel more at ease.

Kitten doesn't seem within their scum meta, and I think Gamma was actually townie.

Nm..NM... yeah

Enchant is more engaged than Lost, which makes me suspicious. As does the VT draft.
_

Conclusion: lim NM, see if me and Kitty can get some more town reads/leans through powers at night
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by kitten around »

In post 1827, Porkens wrote:Dann/kitty mmmmmm
Why is Junko town? I was thinking she was town until her weirdly suspicious progress on me post claims. She first strongly defends me due to Gamma having claimed earlier. She says that nsg was targeting both of us, then for either pretty much no reason or extremely bad reasons, she suddenly pivots to wanting both me and Dann limmed but me first.

In what world do you think that makes an iota of sense as a townie thought progression?

Also I think it was Alisae who said in some game that when a player goes out of their way to demoralize another player, that player is likely scum. Junko damn well knows that what she’s been doing has been extremely toxic and detrimental to the gamestate, yet she continues and I know for a fact that she knows I’m really upset. Unfortunately I can’t say more as to why that is because it would violate site rules but there’s no way in hell she doesn’t know that she’s been intentionally trying to demoralize me and perhaps try to drive me out of the game, probably hoping as less obvtown slot replaces me.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by Dannflor »

NSG notoriously hates scum and I don't think is very confident in her abilities

I would very much expect her to believe she was going to die far before end game

And I think she placed an intentionally weak vote on JunkoChan at a time when there were already two big wagons on town in order to distance. nsg is not someone who can open wolf convincingly, I think she would've felt especially awkward hopping onto a town wagon at this time

if you actually look at the context surrounding the wagons at the time, there is pretty strong momentum on me and Gamma already. scum doesn't need to tip the scales.

I know I'm town. I'm pretty sure kitten is town at this point. The composition of both the main wagons then is confirmed town: scrrrdbear, yume, and nk15 on gamma, penguin and Roden on me

this pretty much matches up with my feeling this game that town has just been eating itself alive while scum stands to the sidelines

Junko was off pushing their vanity wagon in Porkens

NSG made a really weak vote on Junko. they didn't follow up trying to convince anyone of it, they didn't try to meaningfully persuade anyone off the wagons. they mostly just shit posted until they flaked out

is exactly the type of post scum tends to make when they know a wagon is going to flip town and want plausible deniability / town cred for it. she makes the same soft defense of gamma in . like she wants to encourage the wagons on us but doesn't actually want to stick out her neck and hard defend.

NSG never follows up trying to case Junko even when literally no pressure builds after her vote. why? because she doesn't actually care
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I also generally think Junko is not approaching kitten like a townie who thinks a slot is scum does

Junko's posts are meant to antagonize not solve

I see what Johnny says about Junko generally being abrasive. That's true. And I definitely think town getting annoyed with kitten is possible, but I think in that case there would still be some attempt to understand kitten's motivations or try break through to her, especially if Junko really thought scum was between me and kitten

but that's not really the case. Junko's pivot and push seems more designed to make kitten look bad and because Junko knows that's going to be an easy elimination to get. I don't get the sense Junko actually cares about my alignment nor kittens
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1767, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 1764, kitten around wrote:
In post 1301, Star Power wrote:
In post 288, Dannflor wrote:
In post 206, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 202, Porkens wrote:There’s a serious non rvs wagon on gamma.
Do you support it or not?
If you do, why not join it?
If you don’t, what’s the motive behind posting this?
this is like the towniest post I think you've made but I'm also wondering if you're partners
:!: :!: :!:
This is why I don’t think it’s Dann.
If it's not Dann it's you, that's my point
also like Junko, I don't believe you actually believe in your own solve. Not just because you don't actually seem interested in interacting with me or interacting with kitten in a non-inflammatory way

but because you make posts like this:
In post 1744, JunkoChan wrote:I'm just gonna say, if you are town Nancy (I don't even care about you alt thing cuz it was already revelaled so fuck off) you threw right here, right now for overeacting

I mean there's a fking world where N_M and enchant are both mafia

there's also a world where Dann and jhonny are the other mafia

I made an educated guess and you freaked out the moment I pointed it out

anyway, this game feels really dead so go on with the show
where you casually slide NM and enchant into the PoE which feels just really opportunistic and slimy.
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by kitten around »

Yeah, I think that’s the kind of distancing post I’d probably make as scum to because scum wants more than anything to look unaligned.

And Junko starting the day claiming to be locktown was hella suss as well. It just seemed a bit too conversation because nsg plays similar to scum!Mastina. Both tend to not live very long as scum, so they typically play by trying to set up their teammates to look good after they flip.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 977, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 975, Roden wrote:VOTE: NSG
Weird for You to vote nsg after your last day 1 post

This should be a nobrainer

VOTE: Porkens

I don't want to say I told you so, but I did
also from the other side of JunkoChan > nsg

I think this was a really weird soft defense considering JunkoChan ostensibly scum read nsg all of D1 (which Junko weirdly never actually voted or pushed despite stating she was scum a couple times?)

I also don't really believe Junko actually missed SCRRRDBEAR and Roden both pushing nsg in the twilight of D1
In post 1034, JunkoChan wrote:on that note we could lim nsg, if nsg flips town, we lim roden, if scum we lim porkens or another roden call no?
I also think this post, already made after the nsg wagon started to build (and Junko was still pushing Porkens for ???? reasons) is like classic scum trying to look uninformed on a flip

town usually do not think in terms of chain flips because they don't know how people are going to flip. this type of outlining a long chain that is never going to come to pass reads as performative exactly because Junko knows nsg will flip scum
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by kitten around »

In post 1835, kitten around wrote:Yeah, I think that’s the kind of distancing post I’d probably make as scum to because scum wants more than anything to look unaligned.

And Junko starting the day claiming to be locktown was hella suss as well. It just seemed a bit too CONVENIENT because nsg plays similar to scum!Mastina. Both tend to not live very long as scum, so they typically play by trying to set up their teammates to look good after they flip.
Stupid autocorrect. :lol:
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

you are insulting my scumplay Dann
I suck at solving unless is late game
I can sort of imagine what could happen given the current scenario
but that's it, if you actually believe this story you are making you are probably actually scum and if somehow you manage to move the wagon on me, you should go next

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

but there's one thing i don't suck at, and that's puppetting as scum and if you really think I would play like this as scum and this is not scum!you pushing for me, one day I'll return the favor

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1619, Dannflor wrote:I think I have a very very close to 100% read on an nsg partner

significantly less confident but still reasonably confident guess for the second

I'll wait for mass claim to be finished
I lied when I said this btw

I wasn't as sure on JunkoChan at the start of the day, but I wanted to see if anyone had any particularly scummy reactions to this during massclaim

like literally a page later Junko started pushing the idea that they were hard cleared town from NSG's flip and that scum was between kitten and me

I don't think this is a coincidence especially because they specifically were trying to fish out where I stood in without revealing exactly where they stood on me.

one of the reasons I feel a lot better about kitten and JohnnyFarrar too, is that after a scum flip on D2, I'd be expecting scum to do damage control and most importantly control the narrative

both kitten and Johnny have been more lackadaisical and on the sidelines and not trying to influence the game too much while Junko has been the only one meaningfully pushing any sort of narrative about the game

And it really feels like a narrative not a real thought
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1839, JunkoChan wrote:but there's one thing i don't suck at, and that's puppetting as scum and if you really think I would play like this as scum and this is not scum!you pushing for me, one day I'll return the favor
can you explain to me what exactly you wouldn't be doing here as scum

I don't think you've played "badly" necessarily here at all

what is so bad it couldn't be scum
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1838, JunkoChan wrote:you are insulting my scumplay Dann
but that's it, if you actually believe this story you are making you are probably actually scum and if somehow you manage to move the wagon on me, you should go next
I don't expect you to be good at solving

I don't know how that excuse is relevant

but I think if you're town you actually have some curiosity about people's alignments and I don't really see that today. the way you are interacting with kitten in particular feels more focused on goading than like trying to get reaction or figure her out at all.

I mean, I know you might goad and troll as town, but I think hidden beneath that would be some amount of curiosity

I feel like you're not curious about me either? like you proposed this story about scum being between me and kitten but you didn't actually try to talk to me about it. When I tried to engage you on it you shut me down
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1841, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1839, JunkoChan wrote:but there's one thing i don't suck at, and that's puppetting as scum and if you really think I would play like this as scum and this is not scum!you pushing for me, one day I'll return the favor

dude you are basicly saying i'm acting like this towards kitten because I don't want to solve and just attack her and I don't want to push you because kitten is "easier"

If I were scum here I would continue to meme post and ignore kitten and don't draw attention to myself like that

it would be such a stupid move

kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by kitten around »

but that's it,
if you actually believe this story you are making you are probably actually scum
and if somehow you manage to move the wagon on me, you should go next
You just treated Dann as town and called him scum. lololol

You say: If Dann actually believes the “story” he’s making. You talking to him as if you think he’s town.

He should go next - why because
ACCORDING to YOU
he
actually believes his “story”
?

You must seriously think we’re all idiots with this.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1844, kitten around wrote:
but that's it,
if you actually believe this story you are making you are probably actually scum

You say: If Dann actually believes the “story” he’s making. You talking to him as if you think he’s town.

ACCORDING to YOU
he
?

I'm not even gonna bother to explain this to you

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1843, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 1841, Dannflor wrote:

dude you are basicly saying i'm acting like this towards kitten because I don't want to solve and just attack her and I don't want to push you because kitten is "easier"

If I were scum here I would continue to meme post and ignore kitten and don't draw attention to myself like that

it would be such a stupid move
why is that a stupid move

scum love 1v1 shit fights because it gives them content to hide behind

like do you really believe as scum you'd be afraid of negative attention for doing this? I don't really believe that's an actual thought you'd have

I think kitten is a hyper defensive personality and any sort of attack on her tends to come off better than her defense just from an optics point of view (sorry kitten). and it feels like you know that and are pursuing that
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by kitten around »

In post 1845, JunkoChan wrote:
but that's it,

ACCORDING to YOU
he
?

If you seriously think Dann is scum, you don’t think he believes what he’s saying.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1842, Dannflor wrote:
I don't expect you to be good at solving

I don't know how that excuse is relevant

but I think if you're town you actually have some curiosity about people's alignments and I don't really see that today. the way you are interacting with kitten in particular feels more focused on goading than like trying to get reaction or figure her out at all.

I mean, I know you might goad and troll as town, but I think hidden beneath that would be some amount of curiosity

I feel like you're not curious about me either? like you proposed this story about scum being between me and kitten but you didn't actually try to talk to me about it. When I tried to engage you on it you shut me down
when did you engage me about you and kitten? you went for milk and came back with cigarretes

you then ask me about you and jhonny btw not kiiten and you

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1847, kitten around wrote:
In post 1845, JunkoChan wrote:
but that's it,

ACCORDING to YOU
he
?

If you seriously think Dann is scum, you don’t think he believes what he’s saying.
wow you are a genius, good

and if dann is town and heactually believes this shit he is insulting my scumplay, was that so hard to understand?

Return to “Completed Open Games”