Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1299, Rhaenyra wrote:But I am not sure you'll really do it, since you lied about your promise to read my mastina pitch.
I read it, never said I would say something about it did I?
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 1300, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 1299, Rhaenyra wrote:But I am not sure you'll really do it, since you lied about your promise to read my mastina pitch.
I read it, never said I would say something about it did I?
Fair.

VOTE: Junko

But if you lied to me and I find out, which I will if you end up crowned, I will name you LIAR.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I'm home.

Vote: Lady Lambdadelta

I really don't want a VPB king, and I don't really trust him as town at all, so the sudden swing onto VPB is very alarming to me.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1302, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm home.

I really don't want a VPB king, and I don't really trust him as town at all, so the sudden swing onto VPB is very alarming to me.
I'll make you commander if you join my wagon, I got the momentum

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by Andante »

wolf go AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:28 pm

For Baltar, since he asked but I don't wanna quote the long post.

Mastina - Scum, her reads list makes less than 0 sense in its fabrication.
Luke - town
Shea - Town
Guilty Lion - ehhhhhhhhhhh. Really not sure. Some posts look town and other posts make me flinch.
Andres- Probably town.
Datisi - Not confident, but not confident in them being town.
Owen - Town.
Titus - Not on my town list currently, none of their catchup has sold me on what I need to see from them.
Dann - Dann... probably town, despite my first instincts. The UNOwen turn and way they discussed that sold me a bit.
and myself (VPB) - Don't trust you or your current approach to the game, feel very much like you're sat in a place scum would sit. Trust your skill enough to make you Hand of the King to cop people, not enough to trust your alignment, however.

This is the list of names you requested, my reads on them, and a bonus of the only slot I would consider putting you into my cabinet, Baltar.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Andante »

I missed a lot, I don't feel like reading right now, uhhh yall only seem to want like my top people I'm opposed to making king, so it's like whatever, I'm just here I guess. I went "I do not want a GL king" and yall were like "GL MUST BE KING" and then I was seeing VP king stuff, and I'm like, I don't want that either... but hey not like I matter. I was ruled out from being king cause.... what you think I'm hipfiring people? right ok whatever. I'm just coasting through the rest of this day at least, uhhh yeah idk I have no motivation, and sure that's exactly what happens when I'm scum, but I'm not scum, and this is just like a "I want the person who will give me power" kinda thing, or that's all how this feels, uhhhh I've been ignored like all game, except for the few just flat out yelling at me, idk, uhh we want to vote junko as king?? at Rhea in 1301.... you do realize Junko went on this huge "ANDANTE IS BAD" thing where if they had a vig they 100% would have shot me there.... like, whatever, not like I really care I guess. this started off as fun, now? meh

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 1306, Andante wrote:I missed a lot, I don't feel like reading right now, uhhh yall only seem to want like my top people I'm opposed to making king, so it's like whatever, I'm just here I guess. I went "I do not want a GL king" and yall were like "GL MUST BE KING" and then I was seeing VP king stuff, and I'm like, I don't want that either... but hey not like I matter. I was ruled out from being king cause.... what you think I'm hipfiring people? right ok whatever. I'm just coasting through the rest of this day at least, uhhh yeah idk I have no motivation, and sure that's exactly what happens when I'm scum, but I'm not scum, and this is just like a "I want the person who will give me power" kinda thing, or that's all how this feels, uhhhh I've been ignored like all game, except for the few just flat out yelling at me, idk, uhh we want to vote junko as king?? at Rhea in 1301.... you do realize Junko went on this huge "ANDANTE IS BAD" thing where if they had a vig they 100% would have shot me there.... like, whatever, not like I really care I guess. this started off as fun, now? meh

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sorry, but mastina isn't happening and I really want in on the council. If you think the two of us alone can make her King, I am game, as I still think she's the best choice.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1306, Andante wrote:I missed a lot, I don't feel like reading right now, uhhh yall only seem to want like my top people I'm opposed to making king, so it's like whatever, I'm just here I guess. I went "I do not want a GL king" and yall were like "GL MUST BE KING" and then I was seeing VP king stuff, and I'm like, I don't want that either... but hey not like I matter. I was ruled out from being king cause.... what you think I'm hipfiring people? right ok whatever. I'm just coasting through the rest of this day at least, uhhh yeah idk I have no motivation, and sure that's exactly what happens when I'm scum, but I'm not scum, and this is just like a "I want the person who will give me power" kinda thing, or that's all how this feels, uhhhh I've been ignored like all game, except for the few just flat out yelling at me, idk, uhh we want to vote junko as king?? at Rhea in 1301.... you do realize Junko went on this huge "ANDANTE IS BAD" thing where if they had a vig they 100% would have shot me there.... like, whatever, not like I really care I guess. this started off as fun, now? meh

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Instead of doing this....maybe you can push more on ur reads of who should be king and or lim. Preferably ur lim favorite or w/e.

idk why u or anyone else just expects people to just take their reads/takes and just agrees with them. I make a lot of bad takes and it bothers me more when i see too many people agree with them.

anyways in funnier news, rhaenya is out of posts and can only naked vote.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Rhaenyra has exhausted her post count and banked posts for Day One; she may only post naked votes for the remainder of Day One every six hours. If she violates this condition she will be force replaced
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am really struggling to believe that the ProfessorDrapion that I played with in Lost doesn't come into this game declaring that he should be made king because he is secretly the best mafia hunter to ever play on this site, and the wolves would cower in fear so much they might just give up were he to ascend the throne.

Yet Drap has not once said he should be king. No self vote. And instead half this game his vote was on Enchant lol
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 1302, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm home.

Then join us on Junko.

Junko is underrated.

They are also a player that is good for king regardless of alignment cause we know they aren’t loud enough to be able to manipulate thread if they are a wolf.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:41 pm

In post 1310, Lukewarm wrote:I am really struggling to believe that the ProfessorDrapion that I played with in Lost doesn't come into this game declaring that he should be made king because he is secretly the best mafia hunter to ever play on this site, and the wolves would cower in fear so much they might just give up were he to ascend the throne.

Yet Drap has not once said he should be king. No self vote. And instead half this game his vote was on Enchant lol
Yeah cause I haven’t been paying much attention to this game and have been meming lol.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1305, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:For Baltar, since he asked but I don't wanna quote the long post.

Luke - town
Shea - Town
Guilty Lion - ehhhhhhhhhhh. Really not sure. Some posts look town and other posts make me flinch.
Andres- Probably town.
Owen - Town.
Titus - Not on my town list currently, none of their catchup has sold me on what I need to see from them.
Dann - Dann... probably town, despite my first instincts. The UNOwen turn and way they discussed that sold me a bit.
and myself (VPB) - Don't trust you or your current approach to the game, feel very much like you're sat in a place scum would sit. Trust your skill enough to make you Hand of the King to cop people, not enough to trust your alignment, however.

This is the list of names you requested, my reads on them, and a bonus of the only slot I would consider putting you into my cabinet, Baltar.
Thank you for the list, I appreciate you humoring me even if you don't trust me. If elected king, I'll probably give you a cabinet position as well.

I definitely find it interesting you've taken Luke's side in the GL-Luke fight. Seems like a bold take to me. Are you reading that pretty thoroughly or relying a bit on your past instincts there?
In post 1308, Firebringer wrote:
I also laughed and am waiting for people to realize there is a nonzero chance she was doing this intentionally.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:42 pm

Was preserving my posts for later on in the day like now.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:45 pm

I also didn’t even realize we were voting for king till during my meme phase.
I was like “oh ok, guess I’m not voting to execute anyone”.
Then voted Enchant.

I don’t read :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1307, Rhaenyra wrote:

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sorry, but mastina isn't happening and I really want in on the council. If you think the two of us alone can make her King, I am game, as I still think she's the best choice.
she said she didn't want king, so I'm not pushing it her way, I have other thoughts, and it's definitely not Junko or VP for king, it's also not UNO for king (I believe that was another wagon)

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Instead of doing this....maybe you can push more on ur reads of who should be king and or lim. Preferably ur lim favorite or w/e.

idk why u or anyone else just expects people to just take their reads/takes and just agrees with them. I make a lot of bad takes and it bothers me more when i see too many people agree with them.

I give reads and I get yelled at for them changing, we don't have a lim here so that doesn't even matter, I honestly probably want to lim whoever yall make king, I kid you not. cause the king choices people seem to love have been so bad... like yall keep picking the scummiest person, so fine, we make your scummy person king, then we lim them, and we look at their council choices.

I don't expect anyone to just take my reads and run, like, idk, half the people aren't playing the game, it's legit "I WANT POWER" or "I WANT COUNCIL" like ok whatever, yall play that game, I can just go back to final projects, I just thought it'd be fun to play a mafia game with 20 of my closest friends... but mehhh if yall put VP/GL/Junko as King, all I will do on day 2 is push for their elimination...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Andante »

^Also Luke and Drapion were just talking in scum chat there's no way these above posts just naturally happened on their own
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1312, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 1310, Lukewarm wrote:I am really struggling to believe that the ProfessorDrapion that I played with in Lost doesn't come into this game declaring that he should be made king because he is secretly the best mafia hunter to ever play on this site, and the wolves would cower in fear so much they might just give up were he to ascend the throne.

Yeah cause I haven’t been paying much attention to this game and have been meming lol.
havent been paying attention, yet happen to be here the exact second luke mentions you? lol ok
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1316, Andante wrote:I give reads and I get yelled at for them changing, we don't have a lim here so that doesn't even matter, I honestly probably want to lim whoever yall make king, I kid you not. cause the king choices people seem to love have been so bad... like yall keep picking the scummiest person, so fine, we make your scummy person king, then we lim them, and we look at their council choices.
we are limming right after this. so kind of important to push those reads as well, and i agree with u on luke scum. Also idk how u would think we auto lim a king we just elected. In what world would we do that? Thats a waste of voting the king. like u would have to sway a whole bunch of people to flip on the king immediately...
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Andante »

alright and that is all for tonight... gotta go run before classes tomorrow... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kinda dreading the thought of that lol, but if I wait too long, it'll be snowing, and that sucks more.... woooooo ok andante... no one cares about your RL thoughts.. hahahaha ok bye I'll shut up. have fun! at the end of the day I'll probably sheep LLD, she seems like town I think, Penguin I'm 50/50 on being town cause town!penguin has fun gifs!!! this has been serious penguin... idk if that's scum indicative, yes I'm down to sheep someone coasting, you read that correctly. Maybe I'll sheep enchant? enchant for king!!!! hahaha idk, I'm in some kind of mood tonight, not really a mood where I wanna tryhard just to be ignored/fight titus or junko on a read sooooo instead, no reads!!!

goodnight all! (lol I say goodnight as it's soooo stupid early right now.... hahahahahaha oh right right serious talk only. sorry. I got jokes for days!!! lmaooo if yall really want off topic... no no I must not! hahahaahaha maybe I am in a good mood tonight...hmmm nahhh must save my valuable energy! I mean.. posts.. I wouldn't want to accidentally hit 150!)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:56 pm

In post 1313, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1305, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:For Baltar, since he asked but I don't wanna quote the long post.

Luke - town
Shea - Town
Andres- Probably town.
Owen - Town.

Thank you for the list, I appreciate you humoring me even if you don't trust me. If elected king, I'll probably give you a cabinet position as well.

I definitely find it interesting you've taken Luke's side in the GL-Luke fight. Seems like a bold take to me. Are you reading that pretty thoroughly or relying a bit on your past instincts there?
I also laughed and am waiting for people to realize there is a nonzero chance she was doing this intentionally.
Consider me a little bit sat in a weird spot when it comes to Luke. For 1, the Luke-GL fight is about their approach to ME so it's... hard to split from that.

I also have a bit of a closer perspective on Luke and this... mm. I usually get paranoid about luke in games, this could be his scum game now but...

It just feels like Luke is energized and going for it and I kind of feel like he's town here. I'm not willing to bet the game on it, though. Luke's hard to read in the best of times, but he's not a mystery to me either. He feels town I have him solidly there and I stand by it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1320, Andante wrote:alright and that is all for tonight... gotta go run before classes tomorrow... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kinda dreading the thought of that lol, but if I wait too long, it'll be snowing, and that sucks more.... woooooo ok andante... no one cares about your RL thoughts.. hahahaha ok bye I'll shut up. have fun! at the end of the day I'll probably sheep LLD, she seems like town I think, Penguin I'm 50/50 on being town cause town!penguin has fun gifs!!! this has been serious penguin... idk if that's scum indicative, yes I'm down to sheep someone coasting, you read that correctly. Maybe I'll sheep enchant? enchant for king!!!! hahaha idk, I'm in some kind of mood tonight, not really a mood where I wanna tryhard just to be ignored/fight titus or junko on a read sooooo instead, no reads!!!

goodnight all! (lol I say goodnight as it's soooo stupid early right now.... hahahahahaha oh right right serious talk only. sorry. I got jokes for days!!! lmaooo if yall really want off topic... no no I must not! hahahaahaha maybe I am in a good mood tonight...hmmm nahhh must save my valuable energy! I mean.. posts.. I wouldn't want to accidentally hit 150!)
In post 1, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: This is a game. Have fun, and keep the game fun for other people. This might be the most important rule.

ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:00 pm

In post 1317, Andante wrote:^Also Luke and Drapion were just talking in scum chat there's no way these above posts just naturally happened on their own
That’s false.

1)I am Town.
2)The dude only talked about my last game in lost and basically made a meta read.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:00 pm

Explain to me how you think it was theatre.
Can you elaborate?
Cause to me your thought feels fake.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”