GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:12 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Should have put it in scare quotes, my bad, classic scumslip yall!! :oops:
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:13 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

yeah I want to be clear here that was a joke.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:20 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

hmm
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Sorry one last thought I had - very interesting that I'm being pushed out as a town member of the kingsguard! I sure hope scum don't get a majority there, who would that benefit??
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:24 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

yeah, they might be able to overthrow the king! And that would be really bad because you think the king is town!

Oh wait, you just said I'm scum. And I'm the one pushing you. So I'm trying to get town players out of the kingsguard to overthrow myself, apparently.

Bruh come on.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:26 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Scum you is throwing me out to prevent the kingsguard from overthrowing you, is the argument I'm making...

Like you're so fast to try to argue against me you don't even try to comprehend my posts at this point
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:29 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I just straight up don't believe you think that play makes any sense from a scum pov.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by Enchant »

@Firebringer

Can you give all information on money you have? If you perish without telling and mafia will step up as moneyholder afterwards, it makes them easier to lie about money.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Enchant town btw, he just did something super townie in supporters PT please don't lim him anytime soon
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:45 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2354, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Ok that’s a really weird kill considering I thought that dude was a likely wolf.
skeeviest day opener goes to...
In post 2355, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I still agree that GL and VP made really questionable choices.
Funny though if Mastina never said what they said I was actually planning to Thunderdome VP today cause of their actions towards Maria.
What questionable choices were those? And if you'd like to come at me, feel free.
In post 2356, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Gonna restate these posts from Mastina:

>Shea said he had a strong townread on Dwlee.
>Shea said he would ONLY execute to save a strong townread (per the above, this includes Dwlee).
>Shea said he was considering MariaR for the execute. (Per the above, he would only pull the trigger to save a strong townread, so while considering her, he wouldn't actually execute her needlessly.)
>GuiltyLion and VP Baltar, knowing the three above, voted Dwlee up to L-1.
>Per the above, where Shea said he'd execute to save a strong townread, and had a strong townread on Dwlee, and was considering executing MariaR, he executed MariaR to save Dwlee.
Did mastina also mention that I absolutely dismantled her bullshit in the kingsguard thread last night? Her and Shea can cry me a fucking river about how Shea's hand was forced. Those facts don't line up with the fact that Shea began threatening to execute only after I said I was ready to move forward with the day and lim dwlee. Then Shea magically gets mega-townread on a slot that has yet to do much remotely town.

Speaking of which, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me that Shea and Mastina were pushing extremely similar lines of argument when they were not in any shared threads together last night.
In post 2360, JunkoChan wrote:Anyway thoughts on what happened, I think Shea Made a poor decision, he admited that the kill on Maria was because he was annoyed by her last posts, but still now that it wasn't an elim but a execute we got hardly any info

I agree with Drapion I would vote Baltar or Guiltylion today
So lemme get this straight. Shea has garbage reads, Mastina is just spam posting the most incoherent shit, drapion is SHEEPING mastina, and you think that's a good route to follow today?
In post 2363, GuiltyLion wrote:Luke's PR was the best PR to check for scum on the council. His death points to Junko scum IMO
how does it point to Junko? I'm not fully following here.
In post 2383, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I'm new here
How about some reads immediately? I'm very interested in your take on the game.
In post 2392, Thestatusquo wrote:Firebringer did not give datisi money, apparently.
This is scum.

VOTE: firebringer
In post 2399, Titus wrote:
In post 2389, Thestatusquo wrote:Are you really making the claim that the best play for town almost always is just lim the lurkers over the people they think are scum?

Like is that seriously your argument?
We should either a) eliminate Dwlee or b) eliminate MariaR scumreaders.
I'm fairly sure Titus is town. This is the line of approach I'd expect from her today. (And what we should have done yesterday!)
In post 2401, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2400, Enchant wrote:
In post 2397, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2395, Enchant wrote:Is there valid and reasonable reason for Fire to not give datisi money?
Its called a bank account.
To who you gived money?
i gave it all to luke so that town has no money.
Who did you actually give money to? We know Junko got some because they're claiming to have handed out a potion.
In post 2406, Firebringer wrote:Ugh.
I will follow Lukewarm belief in this:
VOTE: GuiltyLion
don't believe in it, but i was wrong on luke. Sorry luke.
Also a scummy post. The luke kill reads to me like it was intended to shade GL. There's no way anyone should be sheeping Shea after that fucking game throwing bullshit on D1.
In post 2419, ProfessorDrapion wrote:The wolves made that kill out of fear of others and needed to go for a desperate play and sorry but “killed because of role” is an absolute fucking joke lmao.
Per my post above, this is exactly what I'd expect scum to say after a Luke kill. If you really think Luke was obviously gunning for GL, why in the hell would GL ever want that kill. It's instantly shading him today. It's also not like Luke would have been a threat last night to scum most likely. So what's the rationale here?

Personally, I think there are scum on the council, and this is thinning the heard to get more scum on there potentially.
In post 2420, Thestatusquo wrote:Someone doing absolutely zero re-evaluating simultaneously says I'm not reevaluating someone while not reevaluating them himself and then tries to take a shot at my real time evaluation of a person I've been strongly town reading.
lol says the guy who shoots town because he is having a fit he isn't getting his way D1, then doesn't change his reads after it's FACTUALLY CLEAR YOUR READS ARE BAD.
In post 2439, Thestatusquo wrote:so, literally every read you've had this game?
your reads are fucking trash this game. And then you cry about how people are bullying you when they tell you that. You sound like a clown in this argument with GL.

For example:
In post 2440, Thestatusquo wrote:I very clearly explained my dwlee read is based on the wagon formation, lack of counter wagons, and my experience that slots that look like this and react like this flip town way more often then scum.
This is the dumbest shit in the world to say as your reason for 100% locktowning dwlee when 10 other players wanted to lim there. What wagon information? You know what people's alignments are? There was no lack of counter wagons. In fact, we followed your lead on several counterwagons yesterday that never got critical mass to reach an elimination. And then generally applying "your experience" of a very vague meta of all scum everywhere is nonsensical. None of these are reasons to townread dwlee in a hard way.

You were a terrible selection for king because you're either scum or so far up your own ass that you're useless.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:48 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

You're a real delight.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:49 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Scum team in my estimation is something like:

(Shea or Fire), mastina, dwlee, ????, (junko or andante)
YOUR AD HERE

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:49 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I am enjoying pissing you off so much, that's fun.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:59 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

@dwlee -- I'd like to hear your take on whether you think people should be hard townreading you for your play in this game so far.
YOUR AD HERE

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:02 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I do like the slight of hand though, I think dwlee is more likely to flip town. I have never said I was lock town on him. You and GL both know this because I said explicitly when asked in the thread that I am constantly checking my reads and I have no idea what my read on dwlee will be later.

GLs flip will certainly inform my read of Dwlee.

Not that you care because you're more interested in screaming like a baby than actually finding scum.

And its extremely funny because you're the person who caused me to shoot so go off I guess.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:02 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Looking forward to your next screed uwu.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:07 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2465, Thestatusquo wrote:I have never said I was lock town on him.
Oh yeah? neat.

so you mislimmed town for an alleged lean town read. And people should townread you for this? awesome.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:09 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2465, Thestatusquo wrote:And its extremely funny because you're the person who caused me to shoot so go off I guess.
I like to imagine I was Patrick Swayze and you were Demi Moore, and I held that gun in your hand while whispering sweet nothings in your ear.
YOUR AD HERE

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:10 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Yep, I shot someone who I thought was more likely to flip red. You already know (this keeps coming up) that I think it was a bad shot because I think the information we got out of a maria shot was way worse than the info we'd get from other shots, but you posted in thread trying to force my hand.

I said I would do this. Multiple times. You tried to ram through the lim. I did what I said I was gunna do. I should have shot GL but I'd do it again in an instant.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:12 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Luke was the number one proponent of this in the PT. (again, something you know) so clearly I would night kill him. It's like you're not even thinking at all.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:17 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2469, Thestatusquo wrote:You tried to ram through the lim.
Did you mention that you never brought up you were likely to use the execution until I said in supporters thread that I was ready to move forward and end the day? You even at one point earlier in the day tried to reassure Maria that it'd be extremely rare circumstances where you'd execute. Mastina was silly enough to bring that post up in the kingsguard thread, so I have to thank her for that.

You never said anything about planning to execute when Dwlee was the top wagon with other competing wagons, but as soon as the momentum was shifting definitively in their direction, you suddenly drew a line in the sand in Supporters.

I came to the thread to tell people the bullshit you were spouting and to encourage us to move forward with the consensus D1 lim, and then you executed.

Now you're saying your dwlee townread isn't even locktown. Your thought process makes zero sense, and if you were town, I'd expect you to take some kind of responsibility and adjust your reads accordingly. Instead, you're harping on the same nonsense you were yesterday, and trying to AtE everywhere about how badly I'm mistreating you.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:18 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2470, Thestatusquo wrote:Luke was the number one proponent of this in the PT.
Was the number one proponent of what?
YOUR AD HERE

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:19 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I hope you get therapy. It's very helpful for the ol' anger management issues. Anyway I'm off for the night. Stay mad. :)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2473, Thestatusquo wrote:I hope you get therapy. It's very helpful for the ol' anger management issues.
This is uncalled for, not cool.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”