BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:07 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Oof.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:19 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Spartan/tapio didn't make masses of sense anyway though. Tapio has way more equity with bbt and now, weirdly, looker
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:33 am

Bella, come off it.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:04 am

Post by Bellaphant »

? I have to work it all through. Yesterday I called tapio scummy and you voted me!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:23 am

I feel like you should know I'm town now.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Death by 1000 Pagetops

Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by Alianna »

VC 3.3!

Looker (E-2): BlueBloodedToffee, BlueSnakelet
BlueBloodedToffee (1): Tapiocaphobe

Not Voting (3): Looker, Bellaphant, Spartan117

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to secure an elimination or 3 to secure a no-elimination.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2022-12-04 19:56:36).
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 27
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by Looker »

First of all, I'm in Belgium - didn't timezones. Secondly, I have the flu. Thirdly, activity arguments are what drove our last two miselims. Give me thirty minutes and I'll be back. It's also odd that in any of these posts, no one has thought to answer the questions I posed at the beginning of the day. And the fact that BBT is voting me and there hasn't been a quickhammer to end the game let's me know that he's scum.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:50 pm

Post by Looker »

It was a lot of repeated screaming matches and "witty" quips - I didn't even miss that much.
In post 556, Spartan117 wrote:The fact both Tapio and Looker want to elim BBT is kinda a confession to my slot they are scum and further evidence BBT is town to me.
What's different about this than any other vote? Especially after I've previously suspected/voted BBT and he was JK'd on the night with no NK?
Spoiler: Also
In post 567, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 566, Tapiocaphobe wrote:we have no way of confirming bluesnake is actually tracker and it isn't C2 right? but i know it isn't me/bluesnake and I would expect him to use his claim to clear his buddy if he was scum so I don't think there is a world where he is scum?
This is why explicitly asked him if he would be up for a Tapio elim because of my concerns for the 1%, and if you was his partner saying he tracked you night 2 to clear you makes sense there. Where he happened to change his read on me early to setup for the potential of a C2 as scum would know they are in C and the start of this is game day would know they are in C2 so would be able to prepare for such a claim.

But I think if this is the case and Blue Snake just wins I don't think we ever go there today.
This was what I was trying to get at when I was asking Bella and BlueSnake what made them choose their targets, but BBT shut me down and tried to divert attention. Why are you shielding BBT?
In post 562, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm paranoid about Spartan and that is growing with him ignoring my posts.

I think my favourite elim is actually Looker atm. Everything they post looks scummy.
I'd like an example, please. Where? How? (I also find this funny, since my questions were ignored as well.)
In post 573, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Looker is really quiet at a real pivotal point of the game and really not saying much at all throughout the game.

VOTE: Looker
Another activity-based argument - even worse than the ones he used on Greeting and Elmo: "You're not awake when I'm awake, ergo you must be scum." Also, I have been posting throughout the game - it's not about quantity over quality to make yourself seem town. Especially if you're going to keep yelling the same thing without additional information or new revelations.
In post 574, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm tired and that's a really poorly constructed post.
And then the immediate disclaimer to 'soften the blow' of a very scummy move.

I don't understand what's difficult about this decision. BBT was scummy before, Bellaphant caught them, and now we get to try again. Regardless of whether you're friends with BBT irl or like them as a person or played with them in games before. I'm sure he'll still be your friend.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:57 pm

The above post is filled with nonsense and, as such, nobody needs to read it.

Just vote Looker instead.
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:21 pm

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 592, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 581, Tapiocaphobe wrote:
In post 573, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Looker is really quiet at a real pivotal point of the game and really not saying much at all throughout the game.

am i too hard to miselim :oops:
Because you said this.

This post says you don't want Looker elimmed and would rather you were voted because if you lose your RB'er you know the game is over.

I'm probably lock voting Looker for the rest of this Day.
In post 627, Bellaphant wrote:Spartan/tapio didn't make masses of sense anyway though. Tapio has way more equity with bbt and now, weirdly, looker
In post 633, Looker wrote:It was a lot of repeated screaming matches and "witty" quips - I didn't even miss that much.
In post 556, Spartan117 wrote:The fact both Tapio and Looker want to elim BBT is kinda a confession to my slot they are scum and further evidence BBT is town to me.
What's different about this than any other vote? Especially after I've previously suspected/voted BBT and he was JK'd on the night with no NK?
Spoiler: Also
In post 567, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 566, Tapiocaphobe wrote:we have no way of confirming bluesnake is actually tracker and it isn't C2 right? but i know it isn't me/bluesnake and I would expect him to use his claim to clear his buddy if he was scum so I don't think there is a world where he is scum?
This is why explicitly asked him if he would be up for a Tapio elim because of my concerns for the 1%, and if you was his partner saying he tracked you night 2 to clear you makes sense there. Where he happened to change his read on me early to setup for the potential of a C2 as scum would know they are in C and the start of this is game day would know they are in C2 so would be able to prepare for such a claim.

But I think if this is the case and Blue Snake just wins I don't think we ever go there today.
This was what I was trying to get at when I was asking Bella and BlueSnake what made them choose their targets, but BBT shut me down and tried to divert attention. Why are you shielding BBT?
In post 562, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm paranoid about Spartan and that is growing with him ignoring my posts.

I think my favourite elim is actually Looker atm. Everything they post looks scummy.
I'd like an example, please. Where? How? (I also find this funny, since my questions were ignored as well.)

Another activity-based argument - even worse than the ones he used on Greeting and Elmo: "You're not awake when I'm awake, ergo you must be scum." Also, I have been posting throughout the game - it's not about quantity over quality to make yourself seem town. Especially if you're going to keep yelling the same thing without additional information or new revelations.
In post 574, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm tired and that's a really poorly constructed post.
And then the immediate disclaimer to 'soften the blow' of a very scummy move.

I don't understand what's difficult about this decision. BBT was scummy before, Bellaphant caught them, and now we get to try again. Regardless of whether you're friends with BBT irl or like them as a person or played with them in games before. I'm sure he'll still be your friend.
Looker, I know I'm town, you know I'm town, and as such with both you and tapio wanting to elim BBT, if he is scum who is his scum partner, the only possibility is one of you or Tapio trying to get a mis-elim, I just think it's much more likely we have got the two scum down a dead end they can't get out of.

Looker tell me would you be happy to elim Tapio today?
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:23 pm

Post by Spartan117 »

Eurgh I hate phone posting, I didn't even quote any posts here on purpose, ignore the quotes in the above I must have pressed the add quote on several or them by accident.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:35 pm

Post by Looker »

I don't know you're town, but that's the risk. I can do Tapio but if it's not Tapio/BBT we lose because I'm pretty confident it's BBT. Unless Bella has scum pegged and can stop the kill long enough for us to get another tracker result.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:46 pm

Bella just gets RB'ed from now on and is essentially useless in terms of her PR
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:56 pm

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 637, Looker wrote:I don't know you're town, but that's the risk. I can do Tapio but if it's not Tapio/BBT we lose because I'm pretty confident it's BBT. Unless Bella has scum pegged and can stop the kill long enough for us to get another tracker result.
If you're sure BBT is scum that must mean 1 of me and Tapio are their partner, which given we have ruled out me Tapio I can see why you would be locked onto BBT from your perspective but if you was town wouldn't it have been better to try and solve their partner now rather than wait for tomorrow.

All this just makes me feel like you are playing for the end of the in game day not for the end of the game, because for you the end of the day is the end of the game provided you get your miselim.

Otherwise you would have been trying to work out who BBTs partner is today not just elim them and figure that out tomorrow. I do get it, it is very hard for scum when town have sorta figured things out.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:30 am

Post by Looker »

I don't think you can see what I'm doing because the two people I've been asking haven't been answering my questions. I think I'm the last person you should be accusing of going into 'coast mode'. Also, I think it's irresponsible of me to go from a 1/1 to a 1/2 when the 1/1 is the best chance to extend the game. It would be helpful to me and probably everyone else if you were more transparent regarding your relationship with BBT, because saying he's been bossing or towning it up is untrue. If this is a Datisi/Iconeum situation, I would prefer to just know that.

Because at this point, at least one of BBT/BlueSnake is scum and you've expressed reservations regarding the claimed PR but not BBT who was caught last night.
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:07 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 640, Looker wrote:Because at this point, at least one of BBT/BlueSnake is scum and you've expressed reservations regarding the claimed PR but not BBT who was caught last night.
Are you saying you'd rather elim BlueSnake rather than Tapio?
I felt it right to make it clear that it is a possibility, a possibility that I don't think is the case but a possibility all the same.

I was town reading BBT before the Prs revealed, and they revealed we have 2 scum in me you tapio and BBT, thus knowing I'm town I am left with 2 scum from 3, and I had a pre existing town read on one of that 3, the other 2 then pushed that same slot I was town reading so you can see from my perspective that it feels like you both revealed your intent. Which only proved to strengthen my town read on their slot, unless 1 of you is town and is mimicking the scum bussing.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:14 am

Post by Looker »

I'm pretty sure we know where the disagreement is - you had a pre-existing townread on BBT and I had a pre-existing scumread on BBT. I also feel the PR reveal was more damning than clearing and the subsequent gamestate pretty much confirms it for me.

And no, I wouldn't rather elim BlueSnake than Tapio. I was referencing that you were more skeptical of BlueSnake than you were of BBT and that that's not something to overlook.
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:31 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 642, Looker wrote:I'm pretty sure we know where the disagreement is - you had a pre-existing townread on BBT and I had a pre-existing scumread on BBT. I also feel the PR reveal was more damning than clearing and the subsequent gamestate pretty much confirms it for me.

And no, I wouldn't rather elim BlueSnake than Tapio. I was referencing that you were more skeptical of BlueSnake than you were of BBT and that that's not something to overlook.
Okay, fair enough. So who's BBTs partner?
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:57 am

Post by Spartan117 »

Looker if you was genuinely town you would have been more paranoid of who it is between BBT, Tapio, and me, except you've been locked onto BBT being one of the mafia from your position and as that's enough for your miselim win condition you've left it there which leaves a big void where the general towniness of trying to find the team as a whole at this stage, something I did early one right after the PRs revealed.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:12 am

Post by Looker »

What metrics are you using to determine paranoia
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:13 am

Post by Looker »

Because it looks like you're just accusing me of not TMIing with a gamesolve when there are multiple candidates remaining. I'm not understanding.
BlueSnakelet
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/It

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:35 am

Post by BlueSnakelet »

UNVOTE:

As far as I can tell...
  • - I'm willing to vote BBT or Looker.
    - Spartan is willing to vote Tapioca or Looker.
    - BBT is willing to vote Tapioca or Looker.
    - Tapioca is willing to vote Spartan or BBT.
    - Looker is willing to vote BBT.
    - Bella is undecided.
If I got something wrong or missed anything, please tell.

Let's count potential votes:

Spartan (1): Tapioca.
BBT (3): Snake, Tapioca, Looker.
Tapioca (2): Spartan, BBT.
Looker (3): Snake, Spartan, BBT.

As you can see, nobody hit the magic number. The only way for us to get out of this situation is for someone to change their mind or for Bella to make up their mind.

Here's my proposal:
I'm going to do my best to clear my head of all preconceptions and read the entire game again. In exchange, I want everyone doing the same thing. How does that sound?
Let he who is with sin, and loves it, cast the final stone.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:11 am

Post by Bellaphant »

My current elim preference is probably tapio. However, lookers play this day phase is bad: to answer his questions, and to generate convo: I was undecided night one on what to do, and decided to jail Spartan as I felt he was fairly likely to both attract a night kill/and do one if he was scum.

Bbt I flat out thought was scum.

I am paranoid that a newbie team doesn't eliminate in bbt/Spartan night one though
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Like I've reread not knowns iso and there's nothing in there that would get him a kill

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”