Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:54 am

Post by innocentvillager »

geraint is there zero analysis you can give at this point? who are the scummy votes on your wagon? Like you’re about to get eliminated and in theory you know you’re town, is that not information similar to what we’d otherwise know on D2?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:54 am

Post by skitter30 »

I like kitty on thr last page
Can we wagon herta again plz >.>
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:55 am

I am worried that you are not at least showing a little bit of urgency in your elimination
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:55 am

Tiger do you like kitty just because he agrees with you on geraint?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:57 am

In post 892, KittyTacky wrote:I am aware I look very bad if the coin flips tails and gera is actually scum, I just think what he's been doing is completely NAI because he thinks D1 is irrelevant.
In post 888, KittyTacky wrote:I refuse to vote Gera rn, he has consistently shown to play like this as town D1 and I don't do policy lims. He always gets run up for shit takes like clockwork. Get Scol instead.
This isn’t really a policy lim imo cna you give meta examples?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:00 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 888, KittyTacky wrote:I refuse to vote Gera rn, he has consistently shown to play like this as town D1 and I don't do policy lims. He always gets run up for shit takes like clockwork. Get Scol instead.
In post 892, KittyTacky wrote:I am aware I look very bad if the coin flips tails and gera is actually scum, I just think what he's been doing is completely NAI because he thinks D1 is irrelevant.

This is gonna sound weird cuz i'm quoting these posts, but no
I like the fact that he's taking a hard stance here and showing that he *knows* how this'll look if gera is bad, yet defending him anyway
It's more abt the conviction in his stance than what the stance actually is if that makes sense
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 903, innocentvillager wrote:I am worried that you are not at least showing a little bit of urgency in your elimination
I kinda think he was showing urgency *for him* in some.of his posting yesterday. I think *for him* he's actually trying p hard to defend himself

A lot of his posting has this vibe of incredulity that people don't recognize that this is lightyeard away from his scumgame - this is the approach he's taking to try to not get flipped
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

Like he's going into 'i don't want to get flipped, and i can't believe they're flipping me here' mode, and that's manifesting as disbelief thay people actually think he could be town here
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

*think he could be scum here
Show
Hiatus once more.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:04 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

being useless is literally his default go to approach to the game at every day and i literally just lost a game to him playing the exact same way
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:09 am

i remain wholly unconvinced by your herta push but I am willing to switch just for you if you ask nicely because I am trying to be a nicer person. how much confidence do you actually have that he flips mafia here
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:16 am

In post 819, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:gera who do you think we should kill today and why
@Gera do you have any thoughts about this?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:29 am

In post 907, skitter30 wrote:
In post 903, innocentvillager wrote:I am worried that you are not at least showing a little bit of urgency in your elimination
I kinda think he was showing urgency *for him* in some.of his posting yesterday. I think *for him* he's actually trying p hard to defend himself

A lot of his posting has this vibe of incredulity that people don't recognize that this is lightyeard away from his scumgame - this is the approach he's taking to try to not get flipped
Do I have zero reading comprehension my impression was that he is just saying his behavior is completely NaI
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:36 am

Post by Ydrasse »

schrodingers gera both scum and not scum at once a void of play
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:47 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 901, innocentvillager wrote:geraint is there zero analysis you can give at this point? who are the scummy votes on your wagon? Like you’re about to get eliminated and in theory you know you’re town, is that not information similar to what we’d otherwise know on D2?
geraintm [5]: Scoliosis, Freedom, unwnd, PookyTheMagicalBear, Dannflor

that is the current wagon

Scoliosis
In post 579, Scoliosis wrote:VOTE: geraintm

I've decided I like my pookythebear/herta/geraintm solve the most, and I prefer this wagon because I feel reasonably confident geraintm is scum and it gives more time to figure out the other slots.
that was their vote for me,
In post 601, Scoliosis wrote:
In post 571, Datisi wrote:geraintm [1]: innocentvillager
Geraintm now has two votes and I don't plan on unvoting for probably the rest of d1.
In post 743, Scoliosis wrote:
In post 650, Dannflor wrote:
In post 579, Scoliosis wrote:VOTE: geraintm

I've decided I like my pookythebear/herta/geraintm solve the most, and I prefer this wagon because I feel reasonably confident geraintm is scum and it gives more time to figure out the other slots.
can you elaborate on how/why you are reasonably confident on geraintm
Yes, after I posted , which explains where I first started to ruminate that geraintm might be scum, geraintm posted which is exactly the kind of post I expected scum to make from his position. Even without already having built a cogent world view containing scum geraintm, I would have scumread him or anyone else for posting . I think there is a self-defeating aspect to geraintm's play where he truly doesn't wish to have to play the game (because he rolled scum), and if he must play it, then he prefers to do as little as possible. Ironically, this is not unlike the play of our ic, Toto.
they then later on usemy post 572 as evidence i am scum, because it is what scum me would do.
i have responded to that, showing that type of post is exactly what i do in every game. they have not responded to that though.
this player i have said i hate their day 1 approach. anyone who is ever this confident about their reads on day 1 is just a bad player.

i also don't think they are scum, because SCum Scoloisis would not be using so much of their credibility to get rid of me.

Freedom

i confess,i had no idea this player was in the game they made such low impact on me
In post 722, Freedom wrote:
In post 717, Toto wrote:It would help if people not voting start voting someone, we need more drama to sort this out.
OK.
VOTE: gera
that was their initial vote.
It stinks.
since then they have barely been in the game. they agreed with a post Val made about me, and that is about it.

Dislike this slot, would lean scum on it and they are getting away with being on my wagon way too easily.

Unwnd
In post 753, unwnd wrote:I'm willing to take a chance on your reads IV

VOTE: Geraintm
that was their vote. I wonder what they will do now that The person they cribbed their vote from has changed their mind on eliminating me?

that was their post 121 out of 125.
In post 655, unwnd wrote:I think I would be fine ending the day somewhere on Herta/Geran/Scol. I haven't been paying attention to geran, but none of the key players (in terms of activity, presence) are not pinging me enough to want to risk limming them. I think Dann's statement about 'I'm playing low value' or whatever is likely true. It's not alignment indicative however, so I am taking his stances more at face value; we agree on herta and that's something. I...hesitate on Skitter still and it seems confbias but I don't like that she pitched the idea I was just using pooky's push for my own gain. It's gripes for now as she also agrees herta is scummy. I sort of think he's a prime candidate to get bussed in either scenario of the two aforementioned, so as long my read stands I would very much like to pursue that. Ydra I am null on because ydra and IV I sorta like but am unsettled. Pooky I think is gut town. Too much to be evaluated in the meta chambers.
that was an earlier post, where i am at the top of their list of people to eliminate despite them not paying me any attention
TBF, no one should be paying me any attention. but they - like others, seem to have fallen into voting for me just because it is the prevailing winds. i have no idea what i have done this game to get voted off today.

Pooky
In post 794, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: gera

his catchup feels like spammy antispew because its chock full of random half assed self meta and literally no discussion of who we should be killing other than him
their vote on me.
and well....this could be said about me every game.
In post 797, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 772, geraintm wrote:
In post 753, unwnd wrote:I'm willing to take a chance on your reads IV

VOTE: Geraintm
naughty point number 2 for you

[naughty points for Dannflor (2), SKitter, Unwnd and Scolosis]
this post pings me because why does gera say Scoli is being naughty but doesn't vote for scoli or like literally anyone on this naughty list when scoli is the most viable counterwagon to him?

like maybe if scoli is town here gera doesn't want to spew him as town if he thinks there's a good chance he goes down here and removes scoli as a viable mis-lim.
comaplains i am not voting Scolio, despite that player not being at the top of my Naughty list
In post 807, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 804, geraintm wrote:I aint voting for anyone at the moment, day one sucks and is worse than random at finding scum. why would i want o vote for someone today i think is mor elikely to be town than now?
arent u voting for herta -.-
they don't realise i still have my random vote on
In post 836, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the last game I played with gerain was a large normal datisi setup

he basically did no solving and lurked all the way to the end and just twiddled his thumbs while the town ate each other for lol reasons.

I have no desire to repeat the experience if he's not going to put in effort and become readable/try.
ah, this makes sense. they have PTSD from the last time i was scum with them and want to avoid that. i can 100% get behind this.

Dannflor
In post 866, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: geraintm e-1 i think
that was their last vote for me. i had been their initial random vote too.
In post 870, Dannflor wrote:claim claim claim
In post 875, Dannflor wrote:I can{t say i particularly enjoy geraintm having 0 reaction to the e'1
they appear to have run me up close to elimination just to get a claim from me.
that is....not good town behaviour in my opinion.
In post 739, Dannflor wrote:ok i can kill scoliosis I suppose

fine with geraintm too
earlier post, before a vote of Scolio. this slot just is happy pushing me and Scolio (a player i think is town) and getting info from them.
i think this is not own behaviour.

Overall, of the 5 votes on me, i think one comes from town, one i can understand and 3 i think are bad. those would be the ones i would be most interested in seeing gone if anyone was to go today.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:02 am

Thanks I’ll read it a bit more closely later - why didn’t you do something similar to this until I prompted you to I guess? It still feels you’ve been very whatever about your E1/elimination idk
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:03 am

In post 915, geraintm wrote:3 i think are bad. those would be the ones i would be most interested in seeing gone if anyone was to go today.
who do you want to kill today
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:03 am

In post 911, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i remain wholly unconvinced by your herta push but I am willing to switch just for you if you ask nicely because I am trying to be a nicer person. how much confidence do you actually have that he flips mafia here
In post 906, skitter30 wrote:

This is gonna sound weird cuz i'm quoting these posts, but no
I like the fact that he's taking a hard stance here and showing that he *knows* how this'll look if gera is bad, yet defending him anyway
It's more abt the conviction in his stance than what the stance actually is if that makes sense
You don’t think this could mean Kitty is scum and gera is town…?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:05 am

Oh I forgot I quoted the pooky thing. I thought that quote was interesting because I don’t feel like scum Pooky says that to scum skitter so Pooky is likely town
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

this game feels fucked lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:09 am

I’m legit so confused rn
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:10 am

My new scumteam is like Dannflor KittyTacky Herta (???)
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:16 am

Post by Ydrasse »

herta is probably the only one of those that could go anywhere rn
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:36 am

Ydrasse can you tell me where your head is at?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”