Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:03 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 3280, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:My spicy scumread is Andante because of the Dwlee town case they made in the disenter QT
In post 3282, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I dunno. I dont see people going there rn.
In post 3291, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Posts 72 74 and 75 in the Dissenter thread.
In post 3292, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3283, Andante wrote:
Challenge LLD
I would happily accept this... However the limit of trial by combats have been reached this day.

But... You knew that right?
In post 3296, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3293, Firebringer wrote:i spoke way too soon. Yeah andante was caalling dwlee town alot and asking for people to unvote.

i didn't remember this.
I have an advantage over you.

This was the first time I bothered to open that thread and read it, about an hour or 2 ago. So I was gathering from a new peespective.
In post 3298, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3295, Datisi wrote:*their
In post 3291, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Posts 72 74 and 75 in the Dissenter thread.
sorry this doesn't mean anything to me - i mean at what point / how many pages was the main thread when she did that?
It wasn't for you, it was for FB's response.

I'm afraid I don't know that relative number. Day 1, is all I know. Around the time... When it was Dwlee wagon vs Maria's execute
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:04 am

In post 3523, Thestatusquo wrote:Ok. I also think its unlikely you're aligned with johnny, given unwnds entrance to the small council thread.

Could be wrong on that though.
I have no idea what this means but okay.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:04 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Hard to keep track of this game tbh. Like I have other reasons to think you could be aligned, but I just went back in the small council thread looking for something else and reminded myself of unwnds entrance where he basically based his whole read of the game state on the idea that one of the two of us was scum.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:04 am

In post 3517, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 3515, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Can I ask briefly: Didn't Shea kill Maria's for trying to kill Dwlee without his consent? Is that a misunderstanding of why MariaR died?
I killed maria because I was strongly town reading dwlee and threatened to kill someone instead if people didnt get off dwlee.

GL and the VPB came in and voted dwlee which forced my hand and I killed maria because it was a slot I wasn't town reading and she was annoying me.

The shot choice was bad.
Okay so my understanding was correct.

Did you support or oppose Dwlee death day 2? I didn't pay attention.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:05 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Which I think would be an incredibly odd position to take if he knew you were scum and his buddy and I was town.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:05 am

In post 3527, Thestatusquo wrote:Hard to keep track of this game tbh. Like I have other reasons to think you could be aligned, but I just went back in the small council thread looking for something else and reminded myself of unwnds entrance where he basically based his whole read of the game state on the idea that one of the two of us was scum.
Unwnd's whole thing was our fight wasnt TvT so at least one of us was scum?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3528, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3515, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Can I ask briefly: Didn't Shea kill Maria's for trying to kill Dwlee without his consent? Is that a misunderstanding of why MariaR died?
I killed maria because I was strongly town reading dwlee and threatened to kill someone instead if people didnt get off dwlee.

GL and the VPB came in and voted dwlee which forced my hand and I killed maria because it was a slot I wasn't town reading and she was annoying me.

The shot choice was bad.

I was opposed to dwlee lim until pooky posted their name in red.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3530, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3527, Thestatusquo wrote:Hard to keep track of this game tbh. Like I have other reasons to think you could be aligned, but I just went back in the small council thread looking for something else and reminded myself of unwnds entrance where he basically based his whole read of the game state on the idea that one of the two of us was scum.
yeah, which I had forgotten until I went back and looked at the start of the pt for something.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:07 am

In post 3531, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 3528, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

The shot choice was bad.

I was opposed to dwlee lim until pooky posted their name in red.
I see. And that is what you are doing wrt leaning Johnny and Andante?

Rather my question is how did that flip make you adjust?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I posted a lot of this in the supporter thread, but basically I've changed my whole worldview on the game.

I actually think andante is more likely scum than johnny, because I just simply don't think the read is real and I feel like that could be true both in a johnny scum and johnny town world.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Here are some quotes for you if you're interested in sort of where my head was at throughout the night
I guess the thing I'm most thinking about is in fact what GL asked me to revaluate. One of my biggest load bearing pillars of this game was that one of vpb and gl was scum, based on similar ideas with the kings wagons to the ones that are being discussed and my strong town read of Junko. This is also a huge part of my dwlee read in addition to the wagon thoughts and the just general i think slots that act like this in response to pressure are way more likely to flip town, which i still believe and i will take to my grave as a Mafia player.

Both GL and VPB just became way more likely to be town in my mind which means that if i have to think one of those wagons was scum it might have to be Junko. Plus i don't think math has made one lick of sense since he's replaced in.

That shift of Junko counter pushing gl and soft defending dwlee with me to get replacement voting them immediately in a more "they're definitely going to be limmed" game state matches how i would expect scum to act and the replacement shines a sharp focus on it.

Unwnd started to squick me out at the end of day 1 and johnny has done exactly nothing to reassure me. My read on rhae was based on them not likely to be acting that way as scum but i can definitely be wrong about that.

I agree with everything said about mastina.
In response to VPB asking me what I thought about my king election being quick
I was kind of surprised it happened so quickly, and at that time i thought it was scum controlled because I was extremely skeptical of what at that time I was thinking of as a group of four with you datisi gl and dannflor. You can see me expressing that in post 83 in this thread. Also in post 1741 in the main thread. I was going to put Dann on the council but decided against it because multiple people in this thread expressed skepticism and I decided to hedge against my VPB and GL paranoia by listening to them.

I put Datisi on the council because I felt the best about him of that group of players I was feeling extremely iffy about due to his contributions in trying to town case GL VPB and Dann even though I found those cases not really useful for me because I felt like they felt real fhpov.

My worldview was extremely shaped by thinking LLD was scum at that time, too. Those two things were pretty strongly influencing my council picks.
I guess my real question with mastina/unwnd boils down to: Does scum mastina react that positively to her buddy openly lobbying for her to be king to the exclusion of doing anything else at all? I don't know, but I kind of have a hard time seeing it.

So its difficult for me to see a mastina/johnny buddies world.

Not impossible but like...is that really how they play it in that spot? Feels like one or the other is scum not both the more that I think about it.
Theres more, but here's just a sample of where I was at about the game over the night.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:14 am

In post 3532, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 3530, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
yeah, which I had forgotten until I went back and looked at the start of the pt for something.
Hmm.

Don't you think you could be town I could be scum and this is Unwnd bussing me given I have no cred and no foot to stand on?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:16 am

In post 3534, Thestatusquo wrote:I posted a lot of this in the supporter thread, but basically I've changed my whole worldview on the game.

I actually think andante is more likely scum than johnny, because I just simply don't think the read is real and I feel like that could be true both in a johnny scum and johnny town world.
I would like to voice my support for you shooting Andate today.

I, no offense, dont want you having a shot day 4 and I think Andate is the best shot followong Dwlee flip today.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:16 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Replacing Andante
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Do I think its possible? Yes. Do I think its likely? No.

I don't see why that would be his line at that time given that dwlee was probably a foregone conclusion and I think if he were going to bus anyone it would be dwlee.

I think priority for Unwnd if he replaced in as your partner would be to attempt to help you rehab your slot as much as possible.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:19 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3497, Andante wrote:like, people are going "WHY NOT JOHNNY??" VP went "you can't give a single reason to tr johnny??" like, why are yall going after the PRs? Johnny called the dwlee wagon an apathy wagon, do yall seriously think johnny says that about his partner? like, his approach to that didn't seem scummy to me? so like, VP, why are you trying to use what I've been saying for UNO for Johnny?? I could find a lot more towny things about johnny than I could UNO, yet no one wants to talk about UNO...
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

So uhhh...Andante caught scum I guess.

VOTE: Andante

Guess you can say your thing GL, we won't be getting a response.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:20 am

In post 3539, Thestatusquo wrote:Do I think its possible? Yes. Do I think its likely? No.

I don't see why that would be his line at that time given that dwlee was probably a foregone conclusion and I think if he were going to bus anyone it would be dwlee.

I think priority for Unwnd if he replaced in as your partner would be to attempt to help you rehab your slot as much as possible.
Hmmm.

At minimum I understand why you believe that so okay.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:22 am

Post by UNOwen »

I interpreted Andante as talking about Johnny's perspective - Johnny was calling it an apathy wagon, not necessarily that she agreed it was an apathy wagon.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I have been informed by datisi that andante has done the replace out when questioned before as town so I'mma slow my roll just a little bit.

VOTE: unvote
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Firebringer »

surprised u thought ur line of questioning and her replace out meant scum.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:29 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think replace out in the middle of a back and forth is way more likely to come from scum than town.

At least, historically I have seen it more from scum than town.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Firebringer »

really? i see it more from town getting fed up with someone but i don't really find this one alignment telling.
andante fed up with this game isn't surprising or even feel like town one.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Andresvmb »

To be fair, Andante wasn’t really getting their way and they didn’t have tremendous influence, so it could be that just as it could be the back and forth.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:39 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3543, UNOwen wrote:I interpreted Andante as talking about Johnny's perspective - Johnny was calling it an apathy wagon, not necessarily that she agreed it was an apathy wagon.
yeah this is exactly what I was gonna say, I think Andante was arguing scum!Johnny doesn't refer to scumbuddy wagon as apathy wagon because it's TSTBS. I just didn't want to preemptively defend her on her behalf and I wanted to see whether she'd make the same point herself
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”