Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 416, Toto wrote:
In post 413, Polar Bear Express wrote:This also pinged me a bit. Why ask this? Were you hoping to maybe push me had Enchant expressed suspicion on me?
Your town read on Enchant seemed a bit weird to me at the time given I was not town reading them. Also Enchant was not really engaging much beyond troll posting so seemed like a good question to ask at the time to get reads out of them.

Also generally your analysis has been a bit black/white which does raise my suspicion on your slot a little bit. You are a hydra too which complicates things a bit in terms of reading you.
I have played with him a lot and I think I made some very valid points and you trying to deflect it onto me isn’t helping my read of you one iota.

I also pushed Elmo but his response to that read townie. He also tr Porkens prior to flip where you said he’s flipping red.

You don’t get to call my analysis as “black and white” and not address any of my arguments. Fact is that three out of four dead town had you in their PoE: Elements, Passenger and of course, Porkens, so you give me an actually good reason to debunk all of that instead of deflecting it on to me.

VOTE: Toto

~Nancy
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:58 pm

I was in Chromavalon and scum!Umlaut did that to me as well rather than actually address any of my reasoning. Oh and Enchant was flaming obvscum in that.

~N
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:59 pm

In post 403, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 402, Polar Bear Express wrote:It’s also possible Elmo could be scum and we could have had a chance to find out had day not ended so abruptly. :/
You would have been dead already
Contrast Elmo’s response to my push on him with Toto’s.

~N
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by Toto »

You are either not reading, bad at logic, or scum. You can die either way.

Have fun when I flip green.

VOTE: Bear
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:12 pm

In post 428, Toto wrote:You are either not reading, bad at logic, or scum. You can die either way.

Have fun when I flip green.

VOTE: Bear
I keep asking you to respond to my questions and all I get in response from you is omgus. I am going to flip town here, whether you miselim us or nk us because your response to my vote doesn’t address anything I’ve said.

You miselimed Porkens, so if you’re town here and I’m wrong than tell me why. You’re not intimidating me with a shit vote.

~N
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 425, Polar Bear Express wrote:You don’t get to call my analysis as “black and white” and not address any of my arguments. Fact is that three out of four dead town had you in their PoE: Elements, Passenger and of course, Porkens, so you give me an actually good reason to debunk all of that instead of deflecting it on to me.
What arguments?.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you are town. How do you expect town!toto to respond and "debunk" this.

When I saw passanger dead on day start the first thought that came to mind is probably scum trying to frame me, and well... here you are.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:20 pm

In post 423, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 18, Elements wrote:HEAL: N_M
VOTE: toto
N_M is town this game.
I feel it in my bones
Why does NM kill Elements here?

~Nancy
You completely ignored this question. Had you actually responded to this in a way that makes sense, I’d probably unvote you but you answer nothing just omgus me. It’s extremely obvious we’re town here and if I’m wrong on you, then you’re terrible at scumhunting but nothing you’ve posted so far is doing jack to change my mind. Why can’t scum!you omgus me like that? Why should I tr you for that? Scum!Gamma did the exact same thing to me in LOST right after I unvoted them and I got fooled by that into unvoting them. If I’m wrong and you’re actually town here, then give me actual reasons to resscess not this bs.

~N
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 430, Toto wrote:
In post 425, Polar Bear Express wrote:You don’t get to call my analysis as “black and white” and not address any of my arguments. Fact is that three out of four dead town had you in their PoE: Elements, Passenger and of course, Porkens, so you give me an actually good reason to debunk all of that instead of deflecting it on to me.
What arguments?.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you are town. How do you expect town!toto to respond and "debunk" this.

When I saw passanger dead on day start the first thought that came to mind is probably scum trying to frame me, and well... here you are.
What about Occam's Razor?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Marashu »

Official Vote Count 3.01
Elimination
Not_Mafia
(2): Eiralox, JunkoChan
Toto
(1): Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
(1): Toto

Not Voting
(6):
Elmo TeH AzN
, Tapiocaphobe, Herta, Not_Mafia, Enchant

BOLD
denotes double vote

Nobility
Tapiocaphobe
(1): Eiralox

Not Voting
(8):Elmo TeH AzN, Tapiocaphobe, Herta, Toto, Polar Bear Express, Not_Mafia, Enchant, JunkoChan

Deadline:
(expired on 2022-12-17 10:55:28).

Mod notes:
  • The hidden noble's extra vote does not appear in the Vote Count.
  • The elected noble counts as 2 players for the purpose of elimination requirements.
  • With effectively 10 players alive, 6 votes are required for elimination.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:24 pm

In post 430, Toto wrote:
What arguments?.

Elements, Passenger and Porkens all had you in their PoE. Why should I view that as a frame? And why would you - if you’re actually town here - assume that it’s me who’d be doing that anyway? It’s not townie that you’re ignoring the rest of our posts when I think my reasoning is valid. And if I’m wrong on you here, it’s going to look horrible for you when we die.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:27 pm

In post 423, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 18, Elements wrote:HEAL: N_M
VOTE: toto
N_M is town this game.
I feel it in my bones
Why does NM kill Elements here?

~Nancy
If you’re town here Toto, stop avoiding answering this and deflecting with a frame narrative.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:30 pm

In post 407, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm the hidden noble
Why is NM being voted when no one is CCing this?

~N
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 431, Polar Bear Express wrote:If I’m wrong and you’re actually town here, then give me actual reasons to resscess not this bs.
Your reasons are scum!me shot elements and passenger, can you think of reasons that would happen if I'm town? If so, what do I need to debunk? If not, you are just either bad or scum. You can call it omgus but I call it truth. Truth hurts.

Is it because I was wrong on my scum read on Porkens? What about the other half of town that lolhammered them when I was afk? Do you town read them?

What about yesterday wagon? I was basically afk the entire time. Why do you not scum read Enchant after lolhammering not one but two people? What about not_mafia doing the same?

Basically your case on me is either badly thought out, inconsistent or made up.
Tapiocaphobe
Tapiocaphobe
she/her
Goon
Tapiocaphobe
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by Tapiocaphobe »

i want to see what elmo has to say tonight
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:37 pm

In post 430, Toto wrote:
What arguments?.

Okay, well from my pov why am I supposed to think when 3 dead town had you in their PoE, auto assume that and for you to auto vote me for making a very logical assumption isn’t townie. You should just say I’m wrong and to look elsewhere but instead you just try to intimidate me with this vote.

If three dead town had us in our PoE and someone voted me for that, my first response as town would be to reason with them why take is bad, not to autovote them as some frame conspiracy bs.

It’s only after they continued failed to see my reasons for this, would I be jumping to that conclusion. I think you look to me rn like defensive scum because from my PoV, you should not expect me to be viewing it is as auto frame when three dead town were highly suss on you.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:42 pm

In post 437, Toto wrote:
In post 431, Polar Bear Express wrote:If I’m wrong and you’re actually town here, then give me actual reasons to resscess not this bs.
Your reasons are scum!me shot elements and passenger, can you think of reasons that would happen if I'm town? If so, what do I need to debunk? If not, you are just either bad or scum. You can call it omgus but I call it truth. Truth hurts.

Is it because I was wrong on my scum read on Porkens? What about the other half of town that lolhammered them when I was afk? Do you town read them?

What about yesterday wagon? I was basically afk the entire time. Why do you not scum read Enchant after lolhammering not one but two people? What about not_mafia doing the same?

Basically your case on me is either badly thought out, inconsistent or made up.
Both of them lolhammer as any alignment but you’re STILL not answering any of my questions. Dead town!Passenger also voted Freedom. Do I think that wagon was terrible? Yes but nia.

Again, tell me WHY. You have yet to explain any of it.

If I’m wrong on you, I want actual reasoning and then I’ll reacess but all I keep getting from you is my reasoning is bad or I’m scum. Since I know I’m town, this ain’t cutting it.

~N
Tapiocaphobe
Tapiocaphobe
she/her
Goon
Tapiocaphobe
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Tapiocaphobe »

In post 417, JunkoChan wrote:VOTE: Not_mafia

this is mockery at this point

Elmo for other mafia
why elmo/n_m specifically?
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 441, Tapiocaphobe wrote:

Elmo for other mafia
To be fair they are looking at me as a policy at this point. And at this rate you will be getting a list.
I have my reasons why
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 441, Tapiocaphobe wrote:

Elmo for other mafia
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Toto »

K, PBE, I'm going to ignore you. I have already explained and if you can't see it, like I said before, you are either scum or can't be helped. Either way it is a waste of time and blood pressure.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:18 pm

In post 444, Toto wrote:K, PBE, I'm going to ignore you. I have already explained and if you can't see it, like I said before, you are either scum or can't be helped. Either way it is a waste of time and blood pressure.
Okay, well if you refuse to answer even a single one of my questions, then my vote isn’t moving.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:26 pm

No I don’t see it and if you’ve already explained it, point me to where. You just continuing to shade or discrediting me isn’t changing my mind on you one iota.

Did scum somehow hypnotize 3 dead town to suss you too? If you’re actually town here, you should acknowledge why Elements/Passenger nks look bad for you and making some attempt to debunk those but sure I’m scum here for thinking that possibly implicates you? You’re reaction to me doesn’t read townie and I’ve given you multiple chances to show me where I’m wrong and shoot my read on you down but you have yet to give me even a single reason why.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:29 pm

In post 446, Polar Bear Express wrote:No I don’t see it and if you’ve already explained it, point me to where. You just continuing to shade or discrediting me isn’t changing my mind on you one iota.

Did scum somehow hypnotize 3 dead town to suss you too? If you’re actually town here, you should acknowledge why Elements/Passenger nks look bad for you and making some attempt to debunk those but sure I’m scum here for thinking that possibly implicates you? You’re reaction to me doesn’t read townie and I’ve given you multiple chances to show me where I’m wrong and shoot my read on you down but you have yet to give me even a single reason why.

~N
I specifically mean why their reads on you were all wrong. Calling it a “frame” with no other explanation and auto voting me for that does absolutely nothing to make me want to unvote you.

~N
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 447, Polar Bear Express wrote:I specifically mean why their reads on you were all wrong.
Cause I'm town.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:32 pm

In post 444, Toto wrote:K, PBE, I'm going to ignore you. I have already explained and if you can't see it, like I said before, you are either scum or can't be helped. Either way it is a waste of time and blood pressure.
This is a strange response if you actually think I’m scum here, it reads more like you want to votepark on me rather than actually respond to any of my questions.

~N

Return to “Completed Open Games”