Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Toto »

Also to be precise,

Elements didn't really give much of an argument to vote me so IDK why he was scum reading me and he also voted like half the town.
Porkens thought I was the DA, not mafia.
I believe the reasons from Passanger were "Eh." (paraphrased).
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 448, Toto wrote:
In post 447, Polar Bear Express wrote:I specifically mean why their reads on you were all wrong.
Cause I'm town.
I don’t know what you are. All I know is that I’m asking you very valid questions and you’re not answering any of them and why am I scum here for trying to get you to prove me wrong. - IF I’m wrong, because it’s beyond obvious that’s what I’ve been doing and you just keep ignoring that.

~N
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 446, Polar Bear Express wrote:No I don’t see it and if you’ve already explained it, point me to where. You just continuing to shade or discrediting me isn’t changing my mind on you one iota.

Did scum somehow hypnotize 3 dead town to suss you too? If you’re actually town here, you should acknowledge why Elements/Passenger nks look bad for you and making some attempt to debunk those but sure I’m scum here for thinking that possibly implicates you? You’re reaction to me doesn’t read townie and I’ve given you multiple chances to show me where I’m wrong and shoot my read on you down but you have yet to give me even a single reason why.

~N
dead townies can't ever be wrong right?

aight enough scum theatre

this all feels prepared

this all feels fake

and I'm getting tired of it

VOTE: PBE
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:38 pm

In post 450, Toto wrote:Also to be precise,

Elements didn't really give much of an argument to vote me so IDK why he was scum reading me and he also voted like half the town.
Porkens thought I was the DA, not mafia.
I believe the reasons from Passanger were "Eh." (paraphrased).
So explain to me why I’m scum here as opposed to being just wrong? Your response to omgus me and ignore practically everything overwhelmingly pointing to us being town doesn’t make sense.

Point is that none of that explains to me why my vote on you is unreasonable. and I think Passenger did say something about your takes.

~N
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:40 pm

In post 452, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 446, Polar Bear Express wrote:No I don’t see it and if you’ve already explained it, point me to where. You just continuing to shade or discrediting me isn’t changing my mind on you one iota.

Did scum somehow hypnotize 3 dead town to suss you too? If you’re actually town here, you should acknowledge why Elements/Passenger nks look bad for you and making some attempt to debunk those but sure I’m scum here for thinking that possibly implicates you? You’re reaction to me doesn’t read townie and I’ve given you multiple chances to show me where I’m wrong and shoot my read on you down but you have yet to give me even a single reason why.

~N

this all feels prepared

this all feels fake

Toto, Junko team? Remember this after we flip.

Jsyk, if I’m right on either one if not both of you, I’m fine with dying here.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:42 pm

VOTE: Junko

Actually this may be better. This doesn’t sound like town!you because town!Junko would absolutely recognize that I’m clearly trying to solve. Yeet this.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:45 pm

PBE
Enchant
Tap
Herta
NM
Elmo

I think are probably all town.

Don’t ignore my reads once I’m dead, whether it’s because scum gets me miselimed or nks me but Junko should absolutely know that this is town me here, so her vote on us is definitely a scumclaim.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:47 pm

Toto if you’re actually town here, sheep me on this.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:48 pm

Because I’m not buying that two dead town nks, framed both Toto and Junko here.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:50 pm

In post 455, Polar Bear Express wrote:VOTE: Junko

Actually this may be better. This doesn’t sound like town!you because town!Junko would absolutely recognize that I’m clearly trying to solve. Yeet this.

~N
I still think Toto could be scum but your push is objectively worse since you actually have meta to base it on and he doesn’t.

No way both of you are town here, no freaking way.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:52 pm

Junko should know I’m well out of my scumrange here, so that’s why I’m more confident on that vote but I think I’ve probably caught one if not two scum here.

~N
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Toto »

I continue to be town though.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:56 pm

In post 441, Tapiocaphobe wrote:
In post 417, JunkoChan wrote:VOTE: Not_mafia

this is mockery at this point

Elmo for other mafia
why elmo/n_m specifically?
Yeah, nothing is pointing to NM scum here and look at who votes both of us? I doubt it’s a total coincidence. Scum knows they’re donezo if they nk me for likely being right, so they need to bank on hopefully lobotomized town, I guess.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:57 pm

In post 461, Toto wrote:I continue to be town though.
I might actually believe that if you vote Junko who just straight up scumclaimed with that vote.

~N
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

your only meta is everyone who scumreads me is scum, idk what you are talking about, you often have better reasons than "huh the dead townies voted you so you have to be scum", this feels performative and bad because you are wrong, as toto pointed out, they weren't even "this is scum votes" they also had DA votes and the scum votes had like level 0 reads on them

toto is town and if you can't see that you are off this game or scum

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:03 pm

~N

this all feels prepared

this all feels fake

In post 417, JunkoChan wrote:VOTE: Not_mafia

this is mockery at this point

Elmo for other mafia

Where is the actual attempt to sort that I’d expect to see from town!Junko?

Junko is like 97% likely flipping scum here.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:05 pm

In post 464, JunkoChan wrote:your only meta is everyone who scumreads me is scum, idk what you are talking about, you often have better reasons than "huh the dead townies voted you so you have to be scum", this feels performative and bad because you are wrong, as toto pointed out, they weren't even "this is scum votes" they also had DA votes and the scum votes had like level 0 reads on them

We are 100% going to flip town and why are 3 dead townies wrong and even better, how does it ever make me scum here for thinking that?

And I don’t believe you think this is my scumgame, so my vote, not moving.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:10 pm

I think it’s highly unlikely I’m wrong on both of you and if I’m wrong on Toto according to you then three dead town didn’t tr him, so your vote on us is still bad, since if I’m actually wrong on Toto, then thinking he might be scum still doesn’t make me scum.

Anyone feel free to metadive me and show that this is how I play scum here, like ever.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:15 pm

~N

this all feels prepared

this all feels fake

Also, who are you claiming is my hypothetical buddy here? Didn’t you just say you think Toto’s town?
Lol, did I just catch you with this?

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:17 pm

In post 464, JunkoChan wrote:your only meta is everyone who scumreads me is scum, idk what you are talking about, you often have better reasons than "huh the dead townies voted you so you have to be scum", this feels performative and bad because you are wrong, as toto pointed out, they weren't even "this is scum votes" they also had DA votes and the scum votes had like level 0 reads on them

~N

this all feels prepared

this all feels fake

Junko: Nancy’s doing scum theatre. Also Junko: Toto’s town.

So who am I supposedly doing scum theatre with?

Talk about a made up bs read.

~N
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 468, Polar Bear Express wrote:

~N

this all feels prepared

this all feels fake

Also, who are you claiming is my hypothetical buddy here? Didn’t you just say you think Toto’s town?

~N
if you are scum, you are scum with n_m since you are defending them so much

Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:23 pm

In post 470, JunkoChan wrote:

~N

this all feels prepared

this all feels fake

~N
Tell me how you clearly don’t understand what scum theatre even means. I’ll tell you: two players trying to look look like they’re tvt each other when they aren’t and since neither NM or me are sr each other, that is not scum theatre.

Also, since I know I’m flipping town here, it obviously can’t be but Idk why scum!NM kills Elements here who was tr him?

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:25 pm

In post 470, JunkoChan wrote:

~N

this all feels prepared

this all feels fake

~N
I hardbussed my buddy last time I was scum so try again.

I also don’t even understand why NM is scum? No one has CC’d his hidden noble claim and no one has answered my question about why scum!NM kills Elements.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:30 pm

Also Junko, what are you going to say after I flip town? You’re going to come up with some bs reasoning why I was wrong town or what?

Because then you’d have 3 dead town sr you and 4 suss on Toto.

~N
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 473, Polar Bear Express wrote:Also Junko, what are you going to say after I flip town? You’re going to come up with some bs reasoning why I was wrong town or what?

Because then you’d have 3 dead town sr you and 4 suss on Toto.

~N
maybe in a timeline where my pm is red and yours is green I would have to care about that

but this is not it

Return to “Completed Open Games”