Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5125 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I also find it strange that Junko openly quotes the points where Dann/Ali/Norwee become a voting block, with it all three times that Junko referencing being Dann votes, Ali follows without questioning if scum would avoid being such a voting block vs whether scum Ali would be following a town!dann. Which is my take on reading it now that it has been brought up.

Spoiler:
In post 1062, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: mastina
In post 1063, Alisae wrote:VOTE: mastina
In post 1091, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Mastina
----
In post 1125, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: kittytacky
In post 1129, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Kitty
Norwee abandon ship
----
In post 1288, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: mastina
In post 1289, Alisae wrote:VOTE: mastina
In post 1293, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1267, Shiro wrote:I am gonna come out and say that I have information about Marashu, we should not yeet them.

We do not have a lot of time left which is why I am coming out with that right no, to prevent any quick yeet.

You can neglet trusting me but it is what it is.

I am not going to disclose said information unless things become too ugly.
Alright then.
VOTE: Mastina
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5126 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: Junkochan
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5127 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:04 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 5125, Lukewarm wrote:I also find it strange that Junko openly quotes the points where Dann/Ali/Norwee become a voting block, with it all three times that Junko referencing being Dann votes, Ali follows without questioning if scum would avoid being such a voting block vs whether scum Ali would be following a town!dann. Which is my take on reading it now that it has been brought up.

Spoiler:
----
Norwee abandon ship
----
In post 1267, Shiro wrote:I am gonna come out and say that I have information about Marashu, we should not yeet them.

We do not have a lot of time left which is why I am coming out with that right no, to prevent any quick yeet.

Alright then.
1 i did question if Dann!scum team would be that obvious to make a theatre around dann because of what i said after s_s_s being Ali fire dann seems like a stretch but idk maybe?

2 timing around the Datisi vote is what actually made me read things out of order because the timing is too perfect and Dann hammered that vote

3 i didn't said all those votes are from Dann :? I said the same voting block repeated out of thin air

So all in all i think you are reading my posts wrong and misreping them or idk what you are doing Luke
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5128 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 5127, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 5125, Lukewarm wrote:I also find it strange that Junko openly quotes the points where Dann/Ali/Norwee become a voting block, with it all three times that Junko referencing being Dann votes, Ali follows without questioning if scum would avoid being such a voting block vs whether scum Ali would be following a town!dann. Which is my take on reading it now that it has been brought up.

Spoiler:
----
Norwee abandon ship
----

Alright then.
1 i did question if Dann!scum team would be that obvious to make a theatre around dann because of what i said after s_s_s being Ali fire dann seems like a stretch but idk maybe?
And then you still landed on Dann being your strongest scum read is literally my point....
2 timing around the Datisi vote is what actually made me read things out of order because the timing is too perfect and Dann hammered that vote
Not sure what this is in reference to
3 i didn't said all those votes are from Dann :? I said the same voting block repeated out of thin air
I didn't say that you said that ?
So all in all i think you are reading my posts wrong and misreping them or idk what you are doing Luke
I don't understand any of your responses in response to what I said tbh.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5129 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:10 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 5125, Lukewarm wrote:I also find it strange that Junko openly quotes the points where Dann/Ali/Norwee become a voting block, with it all three times that Junko referencing being Dann votes

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5130 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:12 am

Post by JunkoChan »

I think You read like 2-3 of My posts lol

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5131 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:12 am

Post by JunkoChan »

I'm on My phone and it's annoying to search for the posts, ctrl+f My ISO for Datisi i explained what i saw

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5132 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Lukewarm »

You are mis-parsing that sentence
In post 5125, Lukewarm wrote:I also find it strange that Junko openly quotes the points where Dann/Ali/Norwee become a voting block, with it all three times that Junko referencing being Dann votes, Ali follows
I was summarizing the voting order for all three voting block as "Dann votes, Ali follows"
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5133 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:15 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Oh i see now, what i said still appllies let me look for it

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5134 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:16 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 5101, JunkoChan wrote:is this S_S_S back to back to back? idk

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5135 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:17 am

Post by JunkoChan »

S_s_s being Ali/fire/dann "scum theatre" i'm asking how likely that is, so You saying i didn't is bs

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5136 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Ydrasse »

Seeking replacement for Dannflor he can have the slot still if he returns before one is found.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5137 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Lukewarm »

As I read it, your line seemed fairly disconnected from the voting block, since it appeared after 12 quotes of a long back and forth between fire and ali about dann v catboi. So no, I did not read that as a reference to the voting block tbh.

Spoiler:
In post 5101, JunkoChan wrote: dann drops the read on catboi entirely, or at least for a few pages and pushes a mastina wagon? because aalisae said she was bored of big posts????? excuse me?
In post 1123, Dannflor wrote:would you mind explaining your town read on mastina, catboi
In post 1124, catboi wrote:
In post 1123, Dannflor wrote:would you mind explaining your town read on mastina, catboi
I thought that her reads made sense for her mainly in the fact that I disagreed with her scumreads
catboi says he townreads mastina and dann is like okay cool beans

and then alisae and fire have this exchange:
In post 1135, fireisredsir wrote:the catboi/dann thing is interesting ig. it feels like they're both kinda puffing their chests up a lil bit, maybe just bc it's all very... cordial? it feels like there's a slight lack of. something. behind the posts, intensity or conviction maybe. some of it feels a bit like writing for the sake of writing rather than like, a true reflection of a passionate scumread of the heart

that could just come from being 2 good players early on in the game who are aware that even if they find the other to be suspicious so far, it's hard to be confident in a read, so idk

i kinda still am more nervous about catboi of the two but it could be a playstyle thing that im not used to
In post 1136, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1093, catboi wrote:
In post 1090, Bell wrote:I tend to think their catboi is a different playstyle and I dunno if they do it purposely or I just don't understand it but I think it slightly controls for the approach.
This is basically correct fwiw, I attempt to play differently on different alts. Nice of you to notice.
like i think this is probably part of it bc i mostly townread him when he's more in vibey casual less-wall-y mode and that's probably just more what im used to
In post 1137, Alisae wrote:
In post 1135, fireisredsir wrote:the catboi/dann thing is interesting ig. it feels like they're both kinda puffing their chests up a lil bit, maybe just bc it's all very... cordial? it feels like there's a slight lack of. something. behind the posts, intensity or conviction maybe. some of it feels a bit like writing for the sake of writing rather than like, a true reflection of a passionate scumread of the heart
Could be theater
In post 1138, fireisredsir wrote:i thought of that but then i figured like... i would kinda expect them to be more performative on the aggression if it's theatre? like if they're doing it then might as well go all out

instead it sort of feels like neither really wants to fully step on the other's toes

which is rather polite of them and that sort of thing should probably be encouraged, so
In post 1139, Alisae wrote:
In post 1138, fireisredsir wrote:i would kinda expect them to be more performative on the aggression if it's theatre? like if they're doing it then might as well go all out
What makes you think they have to be more performative about it?
In post 1140, Alisae wrote:I've seen Dann do theater before I don't remember it being at all performative but rather, and quite literally, a waste of everyone's time and did not really change any reads.
In post 1143, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1139, Alisae wrote:
In post 1138, fireisredsir wrote:i would kinda expect them to be more performative on the aggression if it's theatre? like if they're doing it then might as well go all out
What makes you think they have to be more performative about it?
In post 1140, Alisae wrote:I've seen Dann do theater before I don't remember it being at all performative but rather, and quite literally, a waste of everyone's time and did not really change any reads.
maybe ig, it just kinda feels like if it was theatre then it was clearly orchestrated and way planned in advance, since catboi had his "secret spicy scumread" for a while to build up to it, and it just kinda feels to me like they'd go at it a little more?

i don't really know what dann scum looks like tbh though

are you saying you think this looks like how dann does theatre? what's your read on the two of them
In post 1144, Alisae wrote:
In post 1090, Bell wrote:It has occurred to me that Alisae hasn't played in a full year and their approach this game doesn't really reflect that at all, which is pretty confusing to me. They're confident they can read Norwe better than anyone else, but Norwe has been playing an additional year of mafia while they haven't. It doesn't make sense to me, but I actually don't think it's scummy. Just weird.
What is the ideal of me that you have in ur head?
I don't really have anything else to go off of other than what I know.
I feel like what I see is clearly in line with what I know of town!Norwee. I remember Norwee as scum being pretty aggro but I don't know how that developed but I also know that however that did develop, that's probably not what I am dealing with here? Seems more likely he's just town that's the simpler conclusion to come to right now and I imagine Norwee will only get easier to read as time goes on so I am happy to leave it at that.

--
In post 1143, fireisredsir wrote:maybe ig, it just kinda feels like if it was theatre then it was clearly orchestrated and way planned in advance, since catboi had his "secret spicy scumread" for a while to build up to it, and it just kinda feels to me like they'd go at it a little more?

i don't really know what dann scum looks like tbh though

are you saying you think this looks like how dann does theatre? what's your read on the two of them
Why would they go at it more and waste their own posts when no one cares?
I'm not necessarily saying it is theater, I didn't read because it looked fucking obnoxious, and you know what, maybe that's obnoxiousness is intentional, maybe it's not, it's not easy to tell with that posting and asking me to find out I would rather bang my head against a wall while drooling
I remember liking Catboi and Dann seems fine but they're also good scum players so it's not like something like this can't be theater
In post 1145, fireisredsir wrote:ok yea i mean i don't think its impossible to be theatre either

i don't really feel like that's the most likely option tho
In post 1146, Alisae wrote:I think its safe to say they're aligned with each other
In post 1148, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1146, Alisae wrote:I think its safe to say they're aligned with each other
idk if this is a serious take or not lol

if it is then what makes you say this given you said you didn't read it
In post 1149, Alisae wrote:what I meant by I didn't read it is I didn't read all teh wall posting in depth, what I did read is that it seemed like they were both pushing each other for being at arm's length, which makes me think they're aligned with each other
is this S_S_S back to back to back? idk

But even if that line is in reference to the voting block, I don't find a single "is this S/S/S" line thrown away with no conclusion all that compelling.

Like, even after you asked that question, you THEN made this post
In post 5103, JunkoChan wrote:page 52 dann after changing his vote a couple times swaps to mastina and is followed AGAIN by Alisae and norwee
With no alignment indicative statements.

Followed by having Dann as the bottom of your scum pile.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5138 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Is there a reason that of all of the things that I said about you, the only thing you feel the need to respond to is "But I did stop and ask if this could be S/S/S?"

Because I said more then that, and this does not feel like a good faith response to everything that I said. To narrow in on a single sentence that you think you have something you can point back at to "prove" me wrong.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5139 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 5136, Ydrasse wrote:
Seeking replacement for Dannflor he can have the slot still if he returns before one is found.
The actual replacement happening is softening my stance that I want to save the Dann slot. Not because it makes me think he is more likely to be scum, but simply because forcing yet another replacement into this game feels pretty sad.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5140 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:51 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 5138, Lukewarm wrote:Is there a reason that of all of the things that I said about you, the only thing you feel the need to respond to is "But I did stop and ask if this could be S/S/S?"

Because I said more then that, and this does not feel like a good faith response to everything that I said. To narrow in on a single sentence that you think you have something you can point back at to "prove" me wrong.
I did Say i'm on phone right? I'll be here tonight and we can talk more about it

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5141 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Something_Smart »

wait why didn't I get a prod lol

I'm still waiting until I'm supposed to claim (right?)
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5142 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Cephrir »

i had hoped when things started happening i would be able to decide what to do

unfortunate
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5143 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:26 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 5111, Bell wrote:
In post 4941, Bell wrote:Is now a good time to mass claim?
In post 4951, Bell wrote:Sure.

Danflorr
Flow trap.
Freedom
S_S
Cephrir
Luke.
@S_S it's your turn

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5144 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:44 am

Did Dann claim? Or are we just saying he doesn't have to?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5145 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:53 am

Post by JunkoChan »

well we didn't exactly agree on that but Bell told me to claim since dann hasn't showed and then freedom did too,

Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him, they/them

Post Post #5146 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Freedom »

In post 5126, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: Junkochan
I can't disagree with your reasoning.
It does look like Junko was being selective in their catchup and only commented on posts that supported an agenda.
VOTE: Junko
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5147 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 5144, Something_Smart wrote:Did Dann claim? Or are we just saying he doesn't have to?
They can claim after they're replaced. Go.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5148 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:31 pm

Tawnypaw/Tawnypelt, odd-night roleblocker once activated.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5149 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Cephrir »

im oakpaw/oakheart - fruit vendor