Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6875 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

A lot of that comes from my belief that MathBlade and DDS are entangled by the setup. I think both of them have played in ways that indicate they're opposing scum, so they both go to the bottom, but if one of them does manage to flip Town, I'll believe the other must be as well.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6876 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 6814, Firebringer wrote:
In post 6782, Meuh wrote:I do find it all annoying, a push against me and nothing significant to respond to, but I don't care for seeking out the reasons for the votes of people who are either only vaguely connected to the game (Ydrasse, Enchant) or tunneled on me (you). It's not my responsibility to make you speak up.
Okay whats ur read on me and why.
I think you're scum here. There's a kind of general weariness about limming you and a lack of momentum towards it that feels unwarraned considering most don't seem to townread you. Makes me feel like that general way you're being treated is because you have some buddies out there who are avoiding your existence to keep living for longer. Especially since multiball makes bussing less good, it feels off. That combined with the push on me that doesn't feel like it was made in good faith (though I've already said enough on that) and just general bad vibes.
I think the whole lack of momentum thing makes you more likely to be solar scum here (they likely have more numbers and are less crumbled considering MMR being gone), though I also think I had some reasons aside from that to believe you had more solar than lunar equity? I think something about the way you treated MMR when I skimmed you when making my readslist not too long after I subbed in.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6877 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 6843, MathBlade wrote:Can people do a read ordered list for me?

I am having trouble getting a sense of overall scope from people.

It can be towniest to scummiest or vice versa have multiple people same spot don’t care.

Just an overview of the game as a whole.
Likely town

Junko
Prof
Toogeloo
Radical Rat

Conflicted but a lot of good feelings

CSF
T-Bone

Conflicted but with less good feelings

PPF
DDS
Enchant

Likely scum

Firebringer
Ydrasse

(Loosely ordered, tiers are more meaningful but overall order is a bit relevant)

I'd include you but honestly you're one of those players in a situation where I just... don't really feel the need to read them? I don't think you make sense as a lim, you haven't pinged me too much one way or the other so I've kind of just been assuming you're always acting in good faith and rolling with that.
I considered not putting RR in this list for similar reasons, T-Bone just generally looks scummier and because of the way their claim is aligned, resolving T-Bone feels more meaningful and says more about RR than doing it the other way around. But I've given a bit more thought to solving RR and have some sort of thought on their alignment, whereas with you it's just kind of "meh, we'll see later".

Also I'm thinking T-Bone's a good check for tonight. PPF also looks like an alright check? I'd kind of like to use my ability on CSF to help resolve her but I'm not sure knowing her attunement actually does much, compared to the alternatives. I'm also still good with DDS visiting the same person so they can confirm their ability is real.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6878 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6876, Meuh wrote:
In post 6782, Meuh wrote:I do find it all annoying, a push against me and nothing significant to respond to, but I don't care for seeking out the reasons for the votes of people who are either only vaguely connected to the game (Ydrasse, Enchant) or tunneled on me (you). It's not my responsibility to make you speak up.
I think you're scum here. There's a kind of general weariness about limming you and a lack of momentum towards it that feels unwarraned considering most don't seem to townread you. Makes me feel like that general way you're being treated is because you have some buddies out there who are avoiding your existence to keep living for longer. Especially since multiball makes bussing less good, it feels off. That combined with the push on me that doesn't feel like it was made in good faith (though I've already said enough on that) and just general bad vibes.
I think the whole lack of momentum thing makes you more likely to be solar scum here (they likely have more numbers and are less crumbled considering MMR being gone), though I also think I had some reasons aside from that to believe you had more solar than lunar equity? I think something about the way you treated MMR when I skimmed you when making my readslist not too long after I subbed in.
If you think Fire is scum, would you be willing to take up the 1v1?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6879 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6875, Radical Rat wrote:A lot of that comes from my belief that MathBlade and DDS are entangled by the setup. I think both of them have played in ways that indicate they're opposing scum, so they both go to the bottom, but if one of them does manage to flip Town, I'll believe the other must be as well.
I will flip town but I think this is a flawed (maybe even sketchy) assessment.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6880 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 6878, MathBlade wrote:
Like we flip one of us and if they flip town we lim the other instead? Or just kill us both?
Meh honestly not really. I generally don't have a strong enough grasp on the game to commit to my reads in that way and a plan that involves me potentially dying doesn't sound too ideal. (especially if it involves me getting limmed today, I'm just about to get a new result, which could end up being pretty meaningful. Maybe my role will get to do something!)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6881 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6880, Meuh wrote:
Like we flip one of us and if they flip town we lim the other instead? Or just kill us both?
Meh honestly not really. I generally don't have a strong enough grasp on the game to commit to my reads in that way and a plan that involves me potentially dying doesn't sound too ideal. (especially if it involves me getting limmed today, I'm just about to get a new result, which could end up being pretty meaningful. Maybe my role will get to do something!)
If you’re not strong enough on your fire read and he’s screaming you’re scum, what are you doing to fix that?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6882 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 6881, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6880, Meuh wrote:
If you’re not strong enough on your fire read and he’s screaming you’re scum, what are you doing to fix that?
I just replied to a nice question he asked of me, and his biggest gripe with me has seemed to have been lack of engagement with him. If FB's town it could help out.
Though I'm not sure what it really means to "fix" it, here. I don't feel an immediate need to resolve FB/me, should I? I mean I'm bothered by FB's push against me but idk what you're expecting me to do in response.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6883 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 6879, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6875, Radical Rat wrote:A lot of that comes from my belief that MathBlade and DDS are entangled by the setup. I think both of them have played in ways that indicate they're opposing scum, so they both go to the bottom, but if one of them does manage to flip Town, I'll believe the other must be as well.
I will flip town but I think this is a flawed (maybe even sketchy) assessment.
I mean I have basically the same assessment except I think DDS is town so that makes you town :P
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6884 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I think the only way you'd not be the same alignment is via the method I think Prof slipped knowing about (which is that scum chose DDS/Math at some point to receive the blessings). Which if true will change how I view this mechanic, but that will require confirmation via Prof's scumflip first. Until that confirmation happens my instinct is that your roles are designed to be the same alignment for the purposes of that blessing mechanic.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6885 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6869, T-Bone wrote:Just a bit of movement, I'm going to drop the formatting I did on the previous list.

Obviously my confidence in Prof is very high. I've grouped together DDS/Math and CSF/Meuh because I think their alignments depend on each other a bit. Like I think DDS/Math are town but if one flipped scum I will assume the other is scum as well. If I wasn't tying the two slots together I'd rate Math much lower by play...but every time I think about these two slots I think they have to be town. I think Meuh/CSF have a lot of partner equity where if Meuh flipped scum I think that would mean CSF is scum too. But, I could see them as opposite alignments. I have a hard time seeing both as town because of the way the slots have interacted the entire game. Unfortunately I have so many people I think are town I could be wrong somewhere. But I just don't know who among my townreads I could be wrong on. Rat gets a little mechanical assistance but I think by play Rat is town. I think FB and Enchant are very obviously town. I am reasonably certain DDS is town, and honestly I think I have Junko too low as it is. I'm relatively confident on Toog given there's not a lot of slots left I think could be scum, Ydrasse also by PoE, and I think there's still a chance MMR thought PPF was solar and that explains their play.

Spoiler: Reads 3.1
Rat
FB
Enchant
DDS/Math
Junko
-Town Line of No Return-
CSF/Meuh
Ydrasse
PPF
Toog
Prof

In post 5577, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Reads 3.0
Some Sort of Mech Thing
Rat
DDS
Math
Meuh
CSF

Kinda Mech
Prof

Town Lean
Enchant
FB
Scarf

The Rest
PPF
Toog
Ydrasse
So same question to you TBone:

Your premises and conclusion don’t seem to match.

You say your premise of me/DDS is faulty if Prof is scum. Yet you think prof is scum. This doesn’t add up.

You think Fire is town yet don’t push on CSF or Meuh why?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6886 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by professotic »

In post 6861, JunkoChan wrote:if Math flips scum I may take a vacation from the side for example
I’m clearing him cause
1)He was an IC for one faction revealed
2)He is a claimed Day Vigilante and I don’t think that would be wolf aligned
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6887 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by Meuh »

Mathblade, why are you so eager to make me/CSF vs Firebringer a thing?
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6888 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by professotic »

In post 6865, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6857, professotic wrote:
In post 6854, MathBlade wrote:Can you please wait about arguing certain slots until you provide yours?
I think I made my thoughts pretty clear?

Firebringer - Solar
Ydrass, Dingle, T-Bone - Lunar

Not a Wolf:
Junko
MathBlade

Probably not a Wolf:
Enchant
Radical Rat
For example it’s worth note here that Professor thinks that Fire is explicitly Solar.

This doesn’t jive with the CSF and Meuh and PPF reads Fire has

And CSF and Meuh and PPF aren’t on his radar.

It’s odd.
I mean.
Lunar is Full.
And they are acting like a wolf that has the intention to not want to have any wolf eliminated.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6889 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t buy me / DDS alignment pairing requires prof scum but I am looking at this taking your premises as fact and reach a contradiction, can you clarify that?

Pedit: I am not eager. I am more noticing that your response and the game’s lack of response is weird. Me v Mastina on D1 got traction. But fire’s didn’t and a lot of people have contradictions in their reads. So I am sorting why.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6890 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by professotic »

In post 6866, MathBlade wrote:Fire is screaming that CSF and Meuh are scum to the strength of a 1v1

Surely Professor would notice this of his top scumread no?
Yeah I’m aware.

Thus why I said I have no idea on where the other Solar members are.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6891 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6890, professotic wrote:
In post 6866, MathBlade wrote:Fire is screaming that CSF and Meuh are scum to the strength of a 1v1

Yeah I’m aware.

But it’s odd for you to not have ANY CSF or Meuh read at all? Or PPF?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6892 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 6888, professotic wrote:
In post 6854, MathBlade wrote:Can you please wait about arguing certain slots until you provide yours?

Firebringer - Solar

Not a Wolf:
Junko
MathBlade

Probably not a Wolf:
Enchant
Radical Rat
For example it’s worth note here that Professor thinks that Fire is explicitly Solar.

It’s odd.
I mean.
Lunar is Full.
And they are acting like a wolf that has the intention to not want to have any wolf eliminated.
I just realised, you think there's 4 lunar in total?
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6893 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by professotic »

In post 6884, T-Bone wrote:I think the only way you'd not be the same alignment is via the method I think Prof slipped knowing about (which is that scum chose DDS/Math at some point to receive the blessings). Which if true will change how I view this mechanic, but that will require confirmation via Prof's scumflip first. Until that confirmation happens my instinct is that your roles are designed to be the same alignment for the purposes of that blessing mechanic.
Bro stop going on about this shit, your worse then me.
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6894 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by professotic »

Also as I said.
I think T-Bone was Starting Town but ended up being converted into Lunar.
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6895 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by professotic »

In post 6892, JunkoChan wrote:

Firebringer - Solar

Not a Wolf:
Junko
MathBlade

Probably not a Wolf:
Enchant
Radical Rat

It’s odd.
I mean.
Lunar is Full.
If I had to take a guess, yeah.

I think Lunar has an ability involving converting.
I think Solar are Arsonists.
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6896 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by professotic »

You could argue my T-Bone read is flawed cause it resolves around converting being a thing and T-Bone getting converted.
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6897 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by professotic »

In post 6891, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6890, professotic wrote:

Yeah I’m aware.

But it’s odd for you to not have ANY CSF or Meuh read at all? Or PPF?

I can’t confidently call any of the 3 town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6898 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6895, professotic wrote:
In post 6892, JunkoChan wrote:

Firebringer - Solar

Not a Wolf:
Junko
MathBlade

Probably not a Wolf:
Enchant
Radical Rat

It’s odd.
I mean.
Lunar is Full.
If I had to take a guess, yeah.

I think Lunar has an ability involving converting.
I think Solar are Arsonists.
I can buy the bottom paragraphs. RR converting TBone which stopped the burn. DDS traitor.
CSF/Meuh/PPF Solar?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6899 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by professotic »

Fuck, I think TicTac still wolf reads both PFP and Mastina Slot.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”