Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4229, UNOwen wrote:
In post 4190, Firebringer wrote: i want more from u in that if ur town here. I think ur thoughts have been very lacking in thought. When did u start scumreading me and why how about we start from there. Because if i just take this day as a whole, ur arguments rested on my not accepting ur challenge and me being affraid to die which should make no sense to u because I CHALLENGED YOU yesterday. Instead its this nefarious thing today of me going 'naah gonna hold off'.
How do you miss that I suspected you yesterday when
I accepted your challenge
for that very reason?

Yet again ignoring posts that don’t suit your narrative.
In post 4190, Firebringer wrote: Then u suggest its my interactions with dwlee wagon and GL? I was voting Dwlee.
SNIP.
But i did vote dwlee.....what are we talking about im so confused what context for this ur even bringing to table of this convo of andres. Are u saying i defended dwlee at some point by not jumping on with andres at this point?
You voted GuiltyLion, progressed the vote in a scummy way, then unvoted when it was clear wagon was dead, then voted dwlee much later. Can’t just dismiss that skullduggery with “I was voting Dwlee“.
1) I never 'missed' you scumread me yesterday. I am saying today is first time im hearing a reason. So i am asking when did this begin and where were u reasons starting. Because if i take today it seemed like just today stuff. Now ur referencing my approach to GL wagon and thats scummy great so u were thinking that then.

Yeah i don't really believe ur scumread.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Firebringer »

i feel its kind of clear in my vote towards GL i was sheeping Luke, and when i was reading through GL i thought there was something to it and began applying questioning/pressure but my heart wasn't ultimately there. So if im so scummy for my switch of votes from GL to Dwlee. Which it seems ur alluding to the deadness of the GL wagon as the reason i flipped?

I think i flipped to dwlee because the dwlee wagon was very sus with how hesitant people were to push it and i thought it was also scummy. Maybe im misremembering but i specifically said the way people were not limming dwlee even though everyone scumread them was odd. If everyone is hesitant which most people here seem to agree (VPB was one of them) why would i call it out and not just keep pushing GL. Because it was dead?

I was also on dwlee the previous game day so its not like my vote there doesn't make sense. u make it sound like i opportunistically bussed.

I don't think this makes sense to u. It doesn't seem to make sense unless u just take a birds eye view of events and just track an event without looking into context of events.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:28 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 4251, Firebringer wrote: 1) I never 'missed' you scumread me yesterday. I am saying today is first time im hearing a reason. So i am asking when did this begin and where were u reasons starting. Because if i take today it seemed like just today stuff. Now ur referencing my approach to GL wagon and thats scummy great so u were thinking that then.

Yeah i don't really believe ur scumread.
Deception and lies!
In post 3057, UNOwen wrote:I would like GuiltyLion to reconsider his Firebringer read.
In post 3060, UNOwen wrote:
In post 3058, GuiltyLion wrote: why me specifically? I'm not the only player TRing Firebringer. A large part of the reason I am TRing FB is specifically because Datisi says he's been really townie in the Council PT
Because I pointed out to you in the supporter PT that your perception of Firebringer's play around your wagon was wrong and I think if you reread that part you will realize this too.
In post 3066, UNOwen wrote:
In post 3063, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3060, UNOwen wrote:
In post 3058, GuiltyLion wrote: why me specifically? I'm not the only player TRing Firebringer. A large part of the reason I am TRing FB is specifically because Datisi says he's been really townie in the Council PT
Because I pointed out to you in the supporter PT that your perception of Firebringer's play around your wagon was wrong and I think if you reread that part you will realize this too.
you were definitely right that I was mistaken to give FB credit for defusing my wagon

I still don't think his vote on me was necessarily scummy. like I don't think scum!FB thinks "sheeping Luke" would look good on my flip and the whole thing had this half-hearted vibe around it that I think is difficult to fake as scum
These posts are the ones that I dislike most:
Spoiler:
In post 2409, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2407, GuiltyLion wrote:Was he saying this in council PT? Cause he was clear yesterday he wanted Dwlee first
Ummm...why you concerned with who goes first because....i mean u would be next if thats the case? Also could we talk about ur comment on mastina trying to pocket people. I feel like the more i look at ur iso now, the more i see ur trying to spread either paranoia or poisoning the well for trust between players....

I feel by play u have been mostly town GL at least ur transitions and where ur going seems to make sense from town!u. I am a bit confused now having gone through Luke posts about u, rechecking ur iso and seeing the points ur making with a more critical lense.
In post 2410, Firebringer wrote:idk i feel a more town!GL question to me response would have been 'why me over dwlee considering luke was focused on dwlee the last game day?" but the way u asked it made it feel less like u were looking for my reasoning more than pushing me towards dwlee over yourself.
In post 2412, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2411, Thestatusquo wrote:that seems like exactly the same statement. Can you expand about what's different between the two?
its the way its framed... i know it sounds like its asking the same thing, but one is like looking for my reasoning (the one i just said would be more town!GL) the other is more pushing me to vote dwlee over himself (manipulative instead of searching for my reason)
In post 2426, Firebringer wrote:GL theres no way im going to be paranoid of Shea in this game.
He gave me the power to control who acts or not in the PR game.
It would have to mean he stacked the council with scum to control the PRs, he doesn't fear any of the PRs, or thinks im so bad that me being in this position actually helps his alignment out the most (i guess this last one might be pretty possible ngl)

I really think if ur living in a world where u think Shea is scum. You would need to really access his council picks more than u are. Like I think u should suspect me of being scum if u think shea is scum.
In post 2432, Firebringer wrote:this feels like trying to win an argument

So start from a basis of "sheeping Luke" but then shading your posts, justifying the vote more with every post. Felt like he was trying to build momentum against you.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:32 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 4252, Firebringer wrote:i feel its kind of clear in my vote towards GL i was sheeping Luke, and when i was reading through GL i thought there was something to it and began applying questioning/pressure but my heart wasn't ultimately there. So if im so scummy for my switch of votes from GL to Dwlee. Which it seems ur alluding to the deadness of the GL wagon as the reason i flipped?

I think i flipped to dwlee because the dwlee wagon was very sus with how hesitant people were to push it and i thought it was also scummy. Maybe im misremembering but i specifically said the way people were not limming dwlee even though everyone scumread them was odd. If everyone is hesitant which most people here seem to agree (VPB was one of them) why would i call it out and not just keep pushing GL. Because it was dead?

I was also on dwlee the previous game day so its not like my vote there doesn't make sense. u make it sound like i opportunistically bussed.

I don't think this makes sense to u. It doesn't seem to make sense unless u just take a birds eye view of events and just track an event without looking into context of events.
You realised that your heart wasn't in the GuiltyLion vote coincidentally when it stopped looking viable, having spent the first part of setting up yourself to be a convert to GL!scum theory. And despite what you're suggesting you didn't switch to dwlee straight away, you just backed down and started talking about being Master of Coin. Only later did you join the dwlee wagon.

What argument are you making in the second paragraph? Yes you wouldn't stick with the GuiltyLion counterwagon to your buddy because it was dead - scum basics 101. Are you suggesting that dwlee would've escaped if you hadn't pointed out the hesitancy? lol if so.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:38 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 4252, Firebringer wrote: I was also on dwlee the previous game day so its not like my vote there doesn't make sense. u make it sound like i opportunistically bussed.
Good point though, how could I have missed that you didn't opportunistically bus day 2 because you already did on day 1?
In post 1681, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: dwlee
datisi is the king of the north everyone
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:12 am

Post by furtiveglance »

VOTE: Enchant
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 4247, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 4244, Titus wrote:I would rather have GuiltyLion on the counsel because I feel we can work together well and I think he's likely town.

Who precisely are my other options?
Titus why are you townreading me? I know we have clashed in several games historically so I'm a little unsure what to make of you comfortably townreading me here

You and VP were the same alignment.
He flipped, I considered his flip the same as yours.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:40 pm

In post 4250, UNOwen wrote:I don't think Dannflor is a good vote.
This makes me think you’re a wolf.
If you believe Firebringer is a wolf, name the 3 players they are a team with.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:41 pm

Other then me cause I know I’m town and it won’t help.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:42 pm

Hmm I think UNOwen has to be a wolf?
Like who else was voted for King?
Unless our King is Wolf but I think Shea has been decently Townie.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:44 pm

In post 675, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
FlavorImage

The master of coin is the chief financial adviser of the king and is a member of the small council in King's Landing.

Duties of the master of coin include keeping account of the receipts and expenditures from the royal treasury, receiving reports from royal officials, supervising the collection of taxes and custom duties, borrowing money, managing the royal treasury and supervising the three royal mints. The master of coin oversees a large number of offices and positions in the royal bureaucracy including the four Keepers of the Keys, the King's Counter, the King's Scales, the officers in charge of mints, harbormasters, tax farmers, customs sergeants, wool factors, toll collectors, pursers and wine factors.

Master of CoinThe Master of Coin is responsible for managing the financial affairs of the Kingdom.

They hold the following abilities:

Keeper of the Purse

Each day you may make investment decisions on behalf of the Crown

You alone will know the contents of the Treasury and the incomes and debts of the Crown.

During each day you may distribute gold to members of the small council for their activities on the following night.

Member of the Small Council

Has access to Small Council Meetings.

Coronation Vote - Day OneWith twenty one players alive - it requires eleven votes to make a decision. Plurality rules will apply at the deadline.

GuiltyLion [3]:
Dannflor, Andresvmb, thestatusquo
Dannflor [3]:
PenguinPower, GuiltyLion, Andante
Lady Lambdadelta [3]:
mastina, Charloux, Titus
Enchant [2]:
Enchant, Bellaphant
Unowen [2]:
Lady Lambdadelta, Unowen
Junkochan [1]:
Firebringer
mastina [1]:
Rhaenyra,
VP Baltar [1]:
Datisi
Andresvmb [1]:
VP Baltar
Thestatusquo [1]:
Junkochan

not voting [3]:
Lukewarm, Dwlee99, ProfessorDrapion,

Deadline:

(expired on 2022-11-19 23:48:35)

mod notedatisi - vla wed/thurs always
I do everything by hand so please pm me if I miss something

Hmm actually Dann and Lady both have wolf odds.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:51 pm

Don’t like how both Firered and Roden slot have voted for Dann as King.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:17 pm

Let’s assume somehow both Dann and UNOwen is Town.

Perhaps the Team is Firebringer, RedFire/Roden, Furtive/Enchant and Lady?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4256, furtiveglance wrote:VOTE: Enchant
Why
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4255, UNOwen wrote:
In post 4252, Firebringer wrote: I was also on dwlee the previous game day so its not like my vote there doesn't make sense. u make it sound like i opportunistically bussed.
Good point though, how could I have missed that you didn't opportunistically bus day 2 because you already did on day 1?
In post 1681, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: dwlee
datisi is the king of the north everyone
What part of 1681 looks like an opportunistic buss to u
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4254, UNOwen wrote:What argument are you making in the second paragraph? Yes you wouldn't stick with the GuiltyLion counterwagon to your buddy because it was dead - scum basics 101. Are you suggesting that dwlee would've escaped if you hadn't pointed out the hesitancy? lol if so.
i don't understand ur scum world.
So when ur scum u leave wagons when they are dead or something. In ur world i am scum.
I see GL who in ur world is also town. Is a dead wagon.
Theres momentum building on dwlee but also nobody wants to go over the finish line.
I as scum call this out as weird, and decide to hop on to help finish the job of bussing my ally.

THis is what I don't understand.
Why wouldn't scum me just not jump on. Why would scum me call it to attention. How does it look like im bussing there.

The only thing of substance u have is my flip flopping with GL. Which even in hindsight for myself i feel mixed on. Because I thought i was building something to a scumread on GL and then it just collapsed all of the sudden and i had nothing in my hands, you say its because no one would follow me or it didn't go anywhere so i had to go somewhere else. Why? Why would I have to? Why wouldn't i just keep pushing GL. Why would I need to hop off even if everyone disagreed.

In what world do u think scum me thinks he needs the approval of others to continue making a push on someone else. I could continue making pushes all day and be ignored. Hell, people been ignoring me on YOU. Hasn't stopped me from continuing to press u.

GL, is this seriously a town unowen. I can't even tell if he believes this stuff and im annoyed.
Show

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:15 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

prodding Dannflor
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:20 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 4262, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Don’t like how both Firered and Roden slot have voted for Dann as King.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:20 pm

Post by mastina »

Fucking he'll.

The universe just doesn't seem to want me to exist it'd seem.

I've been sick (everything tastes like cardboard, my temperature feels out of whack, I've had some coughing, a sore throat, and a specific form of soreness in my shoulder that I've only ever felt once in my life ever, last time I had covid--yet the test came back negative so *hitoshrug*), I've fallen behind on important work stuff that I literally need to keep my job, the website to clock my hours is down and has been since Wednesday so I'm missing out on 15+ hours of pay, I have a staff meeting tomorrow, and on top of all that, I've had three power hits knocking my computer out in the last few days, and a RANDOM ASS OUTAGE of my internet tonight JUST as I was preparing to fuckinv catch up.

So like.

V/LA until the universe decides that it's done hating my guts.

With luck, I can catch up Sunday but I did see that VP died and flipped town.

I'll need actually being able to read the fucking game (which I can't really do while phoneposting) in order to get reorientated. I'll try to think of the game even offline, but without thread access and with far bigger things on my mind, no promises.

I would prefer that the day not end, but we're it to, please let it be on Dann because I think that mo matters what, Dann is still scum hrre.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4225, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Execution Vote Day FourWith fourteen players alive - it will require eight votes to eliminate a player.

Dannflor [4]:
mastina, roden, ProfessorDrapion, thestatusquo,
firebringer [2]:
GuiltyLion, Unowen,
fireisredsir [2]:
Lady Lambdadelta, Titus,
ProfessorDrapion [2]:
fireisredsir, Datisi,
Unowen [1]:
Firebringer,
VP Baltar [1]:
furtiveglance,

Not Voting [2]:
Enchant, Dannflor

Execution Deadline: (expired on 2022-12-15 22:58:35)
BTW just sayin,, the wagons on fire suck ass.

Which fire?

The wagon on fire.
Which is to say, both

Both fires are town, and while Titus is conftown ain't no way that four voters are all town, there's gonna be 1-2 scum yhere guaranteed.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:04 am

Post by Firebringer »

I actually want to hear more from unowen on why he is very confident on GL town. Maybe he is already talked in depth about this somewhere but it seems 90% of his theory runs on me trying to push mislim on GL. But then i flipped to bussing when that didn't go anywhere. So he has to think GL is super duper town. And when I say ultimately my vote was sheeping a dead townie he points to me building a case and ignores Luke scumread GL.

Idk. I feel in a way this is buddying of GL and he been trying to do that in supporter PT and in this game thread since he made the argument day 2. I could even see possibility that he wanted me more limmed instead of Dwlee. He seems to take in the conclusion that dwlee was going to flip no matter what we did....which maybe true? Maybe thats how scum felt with it in scum pt or maybe thats how everyone saw it. I almost thinking its TMI to say it was inevitable but i think most people wanted it but the fact we again and i keep pointing to the hesitation, people could have forced another way out of it and theres always chances players like shea had pushed his preferences cause he townread dwlee but he was not too involved.

I don't know i think its hindsight 20/20 to say it was inevitable for dwlee to go down or scum mindset looking at the game in that way at the time. Maybe I am crazy and twisting events of how it all went down at end of that day 2.

I want to start talking to unowen in more way i can see a town angle here. The approach he takes to me is pretty cartoonish tho.
Show

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:30 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 4258, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 4250, UNOwen wrote:I don't think Dannflor is a good vote.
This makes me think you’re a wolf.
If you believe Firebringer is a wolf, name the 3 players they are a team with.
Idk Shea/Roden/someone mysterious is the current suspicion. Roden feels like a reasonable idea, admittedly Shea is a bit shakier considering some of the interactions between them (and arguably Firebringer's play around Shea/GL start of day 2 better suits scum trying to piggyback wrong town than backing up a buddy). I try not to get too attached to team solves since they're a good path to being wrong.

Dannflor isn't out of contention as someone who
could
be scum, but I've not seen a lot of reasoning for him being so and I thought his early play was decent. Disappearing act is bad in isolation but very easy to verify as not being specific to this game.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:33 am

Post by Firebringer »

i think everyday ive had an argument with Shea.
And I don't know how i piggybacking on GL day 2.....
Like today i guess it makes sense cause i want to get his thoughts on u specifically. But what do u even mean by piggybacking wrong town? What are those 2 wrong about that i was piggybacking on. Now that is confusing.
Show

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:36 am

Post by UNOwen »

@Drapion
In post 2550, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Execution Vote Day TwoWith nineteen players alive - it will require ten votes to eliminate a player.

GuiltyLion [5]:
Junkochan, Thestatusquo, Firebringer, mastina, ProfessorDrapion
Dwlee99 [5]:
GuiltyLion, Titus, Datisi, Andresvmb, VP Baltar
Firebringer [2]:
Enchant, furtiveglance,

not voting [7]:
JohnnyFarrar, PenguinPower, Andante, Dannflor, Unowen, Lady Lambdadelta, Dwlee99

Execution Deadline: (expired on 2022-12-02 22:58:35)
What do you think is going on with this vote count?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”