Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:55 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I'm down if Scol flips scum, but Scol first.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:36 am

Post by Ydrasse »

letting someone lurk off or disappear the pressure on them is -_-
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:45 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 1636, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1573, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1571, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1517, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok is it just me or does scoli feel like scum who gave up
He just deflated lol. But scum deflated, not town deflated.
Can you elaborate on your Pooky townread? Do you have prior experience with Pooky?
1. I just think his playstyle is fundamentally townie, especially if Scol flips scum. Would scum bus in the D1 situation? I was basically the only one pushing Scol that hard until Pooky joined in. Would scum doom a teammate when he could just try to discredit me? I suppose if Scol is town, Pooky stonks aren't that high but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
2. Yeah, a game or two.
Kitty I asked originally you this and i wasnt like super convinced by this because it feels like you think Scol is scum so therefore Pooky is town

Which I kind of agree with but Scol being scum is a fairly big if?
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:47 am

Post by Val89 »

Yeah, agreed.

VOTE: Scoliosis

E-1
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:47 am

In post 1687, KittyTacky wrote:Maybe even 90%.
I appreciate the usage of realistic numbers, thank you

Some people will say dumb shit like 99% and i cant take them seriously
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:52 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1702, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1636, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1573, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1571, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1517, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok is it just me or does scoli feel like scum who gave up
He just deflated lol. But scum deflated, not town deflated.
Can you elaborate on your Pooky townread? Do you have prior experience with Pooky?
1. I just think his playstyle is fundamentally townie, especially if Scol flips scum. Would scum bus in the D1 situation? I was basically the only one pushing Scol that hard until Pooky joined in. Would scum doom a teammate when he could just try to discredit me? I suppose if Scol is town, Pooky stonks aren't that high but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
2. Yeah, a game or two.
Kitty I asked originally you this and i wasnt like super convinced by this because it feels like you think Scol is scum so therefore Pooky is town

Which I kind of agree with but Scol being scum is a fairly big if?
Not fairly big imo, I just don't at all see town acting that way. And I said "especially", not "only" if. Even if Scol is town I think Pooky is town.
Ydrasse wrote:letting someone lurk off or disappear the pressure on them is -_-
I used to sweat Town of Salem, when someone stops talking on stand, they're 95% of the time guilty and the other 5% is they're a dumb/throwing townie. Now in forum mafia it's not as reliable, because people can be busy or super demotivated, but overall the tell holds imo.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:53 am

In post 1674, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1667, innocentvillager wrote:are you really trying to convince me that the difference between your towngame and your scumgame is you meme through the entirety of your scumgames and not your towngames? what is the point of this?
I am explaining the difference between my scum!game and my town!game in a simple way for you to understand because I think if you understood what my alignment is, it would be easier for you to play the game.

this is known as "self-meta"

something which you should understand as you do it yourself.
Yes I understand what self meta is

I think the way you went about self meta’ing yourself seemed scummy because it was way way too simplistic and i dont think you believe it yourself

You first say somethjng like “bruh you have seen how scum!me plays this is totally diff” or something

I follow up and then you quote like that one game we played together a while ago

I just really dont think that you think the difference between your scumgame and towngame is you just meme through the entire game for all your scum games and so youre town here because youre trying. Your reference to that game being the reason that you think I should just think youre town here for playing differently than that game is super bizarre to me. I think its a misleading self meta and thats why it was scummy to me, apparently I did not make that part clear last night
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:56 am

In post 1691, KittyTacky wrote:I just don't "feel" Pooky scum at all. I try to look at his actions from a scum perspective whether Scol is scum or town and it doesn't make much sense? I don't see it.
He pushed Scol because he wants to miselim a townie (if Scol town), why is that not from a possible scum perspective?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:57 am

Sorry for multiquotes mobile responding to multiple quotes super annoyjng
In post 1689, KittyTacky wrote:Not only that, his push seems uninformed.
Can you try to put into words why his push seems uninformed?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:59 am

In post 1696, KittyTacky wrote:Scol is scum = Scol wouldn't be under so much pressure if not for Pooky and could have lived-- I don't even think he would be so demoralized if he didn't have 2 people heavily pushing on him so I don't think it's a bus. Would have been easy to dismiss it as "KT tunneling as usual".

Scol is town = seems too aggressive to be a scum push on town imo. Scum is usually a bit more careful with pushing town. Recklessness is town.

I can't fully ignore Scol per se since so much of Pooky's content revolved around him, but his alignment doesn't matter here.
I think recklessness by itself isnt that exciting of a reason to me, scum can push recklessly too
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:08 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1707, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1691, KittyTacky wrote:I just don't "feel" Pooky scum at all. I try to look at his actions from a scum perspective whether Scol is scum or town and it doesn't make much sense? I don't see it.
He pushed Scol because he wants to miselim a townie (if Scol town), why is that not from a possible scum perspective?
Why not watch said townie self-destruct (and be destroyed) and pin all the blame on another townie (me)? Why risk yourself by interfering with a Kitty deathtunnel? Scol is weak enough that he won't need any additional help to die.
innocentvillager wrote:Sorry for multiquotes mobile responding to multiple quotes super annoyjng
Vibes. It just smells that way. I can't really explain it but I saw bussing and scum pushing townies in action and it's not quite the same wording.
innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1696, KittyTacky wrote:Scol is scum = Scol wouldn't be under so much pressure if not for Pooky and could have lived-- I don't even think he would be so demoralized if he didn't have 2 people heavily pushing on him so I don't think it's a bus. Would have been easy to dismiss it as "KT tunneling as usual".

Scol is town = seems too aggressive to be a scum push on town imo. Scum is usually a bit more careful with pushing town. Recklessness is town.

I can't fully ignore Scol per se since so much of Pooky's content revolved around him, but his alignment doesn't matter here.
I think recklessness by itself isnt that exciting of a reason to me, scum can push recklessly too
They're less likely to ime.
~Vasex
~Enchant
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:36 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1706, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1674, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1667, innocentvillager wrote:are you really trying to convince me that the difference between your towngame and your scumgame is you meme through the entirety of your scumgames and not your towngames? what is the point of this?
I am explaining the difference between my scum!game and my town!game in a simple way for you to understand because I think if you understood what my alignment is, it would be easier for you to play the game.

this is known as "self-meta"

something which you should understand as you do it yourself.
Yes I understand what self meta is

I think the way you went about self meta’ing yourself seemed scummy because it was way way too simplistic and i dont think you believe it yourself

You first say somethjng like “bruh you have seen how scum!me plays this is totally diff” or something

I follow up and then you quote like that one game we played together a while ago

I just really dont think that you think the difference between your scumgame and towngame is you just meme through the entire game for all your scum games and so youre town here because youre trying. Your reference to that game being the reason that you think I should just think youre town here for playing differently than that game is super bizarre to me. I think its a misleading self meta and thats why it was scummy to me, apparently I did not make that part clear last night

I meme as scum because its entertaining, I have no incentive to catch anyone and for some reason people don't kill me and I end up winning for hilarious reasons.

I tryhard as town because slacking and being a troll is not very good for winning the game.

That's a general
trend
. If you look at all of my completed games this year - the accuracy rate is pretty high - I've had like 1 scum game where i've tried versus like 5 scum games where i've been a massive troll/didn't play at all

It is not foolproof, it is not 100%, it is not completely "accurate" as you would call it. I am not saying that if I do ____ I am 100% town because that is the definition of a trust tell and bannable under site rules.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Toto »

K should I hammer now or wait for a replacement?
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Toto »

will hammer in 8 hours
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:56 am

That is a somewhat reasonable explanation to me, thank you

It still feels slightly weird because it feels like you expected me to know that you are generally super meme as scum and generally not supermeme as town. Like i dont know how you think I could tell that from a single game with you especially with the reputation that precedes you
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:58 am

Im on the “wait for a replacement” side but im a party pooper and take this game too seriously sometimes
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:00 am

Pooky do you think if you were scum with your friends this game that would make you try harder or is that more of a dumb level 0 psychoanalysis of you
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:04 am

In post 1710, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1707, innocentvillager wrote:
Why not watch said townie self-destruct (and be destroyed) and pin all the blame on another townie (me)? Why risk yourself by interfering with a Kitty deathtunnel? Scol is weak enough that he won't need any additional help to die.
innocentvillager wrote:Sorry for multiquotes mobile responding to multiple quotes super annoyjng
Vibes. It just smells that way. I can't really explain it but I saw bussing and scum pushing townies in action and it's not quite the same wording.
innocentvillager wrote:

They're less likely to ime.
Pooky originated the Scol push. He was fairly townread thanks to skitter until Pooky repped in and immediately rocked the boat. Then everyone followed him. I disagree with your version of events that he joined in on your deathtunnel

Vibes, ok, I can respect that, I will take it into consideration even if you cannot verbalize it. You seem to he one id the few people trying anyway

I think Pooky is a player who has a wide wide scumrange if he cares enough and could push Scol to rock the boat ar the beginning after sensing an opening. The question is does he actually want to care and effort - seems like that is overall a towntell for Pooky to do so.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1651, Val89 wrote:Sco has been scummy enough to end up being a leading wagon, with that wagon comprising at least a portion of slots she says she is townreading, but to her (and seemingly only her) Sco is obviously town but that read seems to have come from his opening post, that it was 'trying to move the game out of rvs', and when I've pointed out the issues I have with the post being internally inconsistent I've been told
I'm 'expecting too much of a early post'
people can be scummy without being scum, see: how basically every misflip happens

i also don't believe i said the bolded, i just think you read it wrong
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:27 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I originated the push, not Pooky, I'd have kept pushing and someone else would have probably joined in. Maybe I'm overestimating myself.

Alright.

I believe Pooky when he says he tries harder aa town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1654, innocentvillager wrote:skitter I kind of see what you’re saying ablut how scum doesnt play like this but idk maybe hes just tired of constantly playing scum?

I agree with freedom that i dont expect town to play like this either.

So at this point with the information we have is which is more unlikely?

Stubborn deflated town who’s too lazy and sees no path forward or deflated burnt out wolf?
i mean sure but he doesn't really seem like the type to just 'give up' when the going gets rough, based on the numerous fights he's picked over teh last two days

also, like, if he's scum ... why is the game dead? is he getting bussed? what are scum doing rn ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1668, innocentvillager wrote:If you are town I'm worried it's just a playstyle thing but like it feels like you are trying to manipulate everyone in the palm of hands
this isn't manipulative-pooky and this game is like the antithesis of him trying hard
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:31 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1693, Datisi wrote:Scoliosis [5]: KittyTacky, PookyTheMagicalBear, Ydrasse, unwnd, Firebringer
PookyTheMagicalBear [3]: Scoliosis, innocentvillager, Toto
Herta [2]: Val89, skitter30
skitter30 [1]: Herta
i don't hate the pooky wagon tho

i think that scum on scol would be in the middle slots, like in {pooky/ydra/unwnd}
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:32 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1715, innocentvillager wrote:Im on the “wait for a replacement” side but im a party pooper and take this game too seriously sometimes
same
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1717, innocentvillager wrote:Pooky originated the Scol push. He was fairly townread thanks to skitter until Pooky repped in and immediately rocked the boat. Then everyone followed him. I disagree with your version of events that he joined in on your deathtunnel
i don't think scol has been fairly townread at any point in this game, this has been a fairly controversial position since the start and iirc people were indicating they were going to wagon scol well before pooky repped in

it doesn't really make a lot of sense for scum-pooky to be bussing scol here (like, just, why enter teh game bussing your partner and stick with it for like two days), but it does make sense for scum-pooky to be voting town-scol here quite a bit
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”