Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:23 am

Post by Herta »

Kitty has been obvtown the entire game. That enchant hasn't read anything isn't anything you or anyone else can be expected to know.

And if you look at the specific post from enchant he says there's a pattern of adding nothing to the conversation by kitty and that kitty is giving the impression that he's doing something. For someone who hasn't read the game or at least kitty's iso, that's a fairly disingenuous thing to say. It's a bald accusation with really no basis in fact. This past Day or so I haven't really thought Scoiosis or enchant were particularly scummy, but that post is a damn scummy post. Why make that claim if you don't know what kitty has been doing the game? Near as I can tell it's only to discredit kitty in an effort to distract from something.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:49 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2264, Enchant wrote:
In post 2262, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2257, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:there's nothing townie in enchant's entire iso and skitter handwaving it to vote me with her #1 scumread is pretty lulzscum
Enchant seems oddly resigned for a rep into a slot that's constantly under fire. I'd think town would put in more effort.
:lol:

Kitty is scum, i recognize this pattern of providing nothing of value by attacking already doomed slot to give impression he does something.
If I drop off pressure, you might make off unscathed.

And if I stopped attacking you, you'd find a reason to "scumread" me for that, because you are scum and your reads are fabricated. This is an omgus (amogus).
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:50 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2273, Enchant wrote:Guys let's be blunt.

I just got called mafia for accusing Kitty for his recent posts. Because he is obvtown. Thing is: I didn't read expect for page 1, mod posts and random ISOs.

Yet i supposedly should had received idea he is obvtown. And accuse him. Therefore i am mafia.

Or in recent posts Kitty showed "obvtown" nature? I disagree.
But who cares?
Don't make wild accusations without reading 90% of the game then.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:33 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 2275, Herta wrote:And if you look at the specific post from enchant he says there's a pattern of adding nothing to the conversation by kitty and that kitty is giving the impression that he's doing something. For someone who hasn't read the game or at least kitty's iso, that's a fairly disingenuous thing to say. It's a bald accusation with really no basis in fact.
When I think of KT, I actually do think of someone who has had a single, intense focus on one thing - namely getting the Sco/Enchant slot flipped. I don't think it's true to say it has "no basis in fact", although I agree it is a scummy post in that I don't see how enchant supposed to know that if they haven't read the ISO.
In post 1872, Herta wrote:I think pooky is more likely scum than scoliosis at this point.
Still?

I don't think I've made any secret of the fact I am of the opposite opinion. I also can't think of a flip that I think could hit scum where there result would help me move towards a townread. I was initially of the opinion that skitter trying to start a wagon on KT for having dared not accept Sco as obvtown for try-harding out of the gate as evidence of TMI, but I found Pookies case that the immovable nature of that overblown townread could well point to a scum partnership to be persuasive; and I think I would still want Enchant dead regardless of skitters flip. I also think having Enchant alive tomorrow would probably lead to another day of KT trying to wagon the same flip and the same people supposing/opposing/indifferent, and not really get much forward.

TLDR: I'm inclined to hammer here. I am aware Sco has already claimed VT, so consider this intent for the purposes of sharing anything else anyone wants to get of their chest before day end.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:41 am

Post by Enchant »

I am not gonna read game if i die anyway.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:02 am

Post by Enchant »

I gived it thought and admit i lie.

I won't bother to read game anyway.
Wizard-Mercenary

KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:30 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I tunnel as town too, the difference is that as town I tunnel on people who I think are actually scum.
~Vasex
~Enchant
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:56 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 2275, Herta wrote:Kitty has been obvtown the entire game. That enchant hasn't read anything isn't anything you or anyone else can be expected to know.

And if you look at the specific post from enchant he says there's a pattern of adding nothing to the conversation by kitty and that kitty is giving the impression that he's doing something. For someone who hasn't read the game or at least kitty's iso, that's a fairly disingenuous thing to say. It's a bald accusation with really no basis in fact. This past Day or so I haven't really thought Scoiosis or enchant were particularly scummy, but that post is a damn scummy post. Why make that claim if you don't know what kitty has been doing the game? Near as I can tell it's only to discredit kitty in an effort to distract from something.
Enchant can you respond to this please? You don’t have to read the entire game, I think that’s an unreasonable request for a replacement in general. Just keeping up with the present is good enough
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Enchant »

innocentvillager wrote:
In post 2275, Herta wrote:Kitty has been obvtown the entire game. That enchant hasn't read anything isn't anything you or anyone else can be expected to know.

Enchant can you respond to this please? You don’t have to read the entire game, I think that’s an unreasonable request for a replacement in general. Just keeping up with the present is good enough
Herta assumed that i fully read game after replacement because i didn't say i didn't.

Assumption that i should shut my mouth because how DARE i to try input something without doing, valid point 10/10.

It deserves nothing but insults and i don't care to talk with Herta anymore.
Wizard-Mercenary

Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:13 am

Post by Herta »

But I like insulting you, Enchant. You take it so well.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Enchant »

your avatar still ugly
Wizard-Mercenary

Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:19 am

Post by Herta »

It's beautiful. Be honest.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:35 am

In post 2257, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:there's nothing townie in enchant's entire iso and skitter handwaving it to vote me with her #1 scumread is pretty lulzscum
Enchant seems oddly resigned for a rep into a slot that's constantly under fire. I'd think town would put in more effort.

Kitty is scum,
i recognize this pattern of
providing nothing of value by attacking already doomed slot to give impression he does something.
let me be a little more specific - can you elaborate on what you mean by this? (The bolder in particular but the whole thing in general too)
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:37 am

do you think enchant is actively scummy? It’s not clear to me on how to read Enchant. AFAIK he is the guy who replaces a lot (thanks for your service) and memes/is random aggressive as either alignment
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:38 am

how’s my avatar enchant
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:47 am

Post by Enchant »

You can't read me because i am master of deception
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2287, innocentvillager wrote:

Kitty is scum,
i recognize this pattern of
providing nothing of value by attacking already doomed slot to give impression he does something.
let me be a little more specific - can you elaborate on what you mean by this? (The bolder in particular but the whole thing in general too)
I played with Kitty and as scum he is mostly useless whack agreeing with things and repeating something, without providing anything.

Obviously i only rated recent postings in this game.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2289, innocentvillager wrote:how’s my avatar enchant
not bad but i don't understand why you put food on the avatar
Wizard-Mercenary

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:58 am

Herta that should be an adequate response to this right?

You misinterpreted Enchant saying pattern as referring to “pattern throughout this game”. What he actually meant (and what I suspected he meant) was a he has seen a pattern of past Kitty games and is saying that his recent posts fit that pattern.

Can you reevaluate enchant with that in mind?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:59 am

In post 2292, Enchant wrote:
:O animals are not food! :(
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:01 am

In post 2292, Enchant wrote:
imagine how Pooky and skitter feel :/
Enchant wrote:You can't read me because i am master of deception
Are you the kind of unreadable player who tanks their town game on purpose to be less polarized or rise to the occasion as scum
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:02 am

In post 1872, Herta wrote:
In post 1863, Val89 wrote:Well, I can only advise you make "eventually" sooner rather than later; who knows how long any of us have left?

I also think that Herta needs to take a stance on where they want to be re: Sco and Pooky.

I wanted to wagon Herta earlier with your predecessor because I don't really have a good read there, and I thought I might have some shot of getting a read if we could force them to play, and that would also help me get a handle on Skitter. (Herta and Skitter look pretty unaligned where I'm standing). It unfortunately didn't happen, but Ydrasse has convinced me that skitter can wait a phase.

pedit: OK, that'll do it.
I think pooky is more likely scum than scoliosis at this point. Pooky's back and forth between scoliosis and gerantim was not good because I don't think pooky would kill bc of policy over an actual scum read. It seems convenient? Scoliosis is less scummy today but I do think their flip would be informative. And pooky's would too. I just think pooky's scummier than scoliosis.

Also this:
In post 1043, Herta wrote:Pooky's scoliosis push pretty quickly faded. He riled up everyone and unwnd votes sco in , Pooky at , Toto at , Herta at ,. Then unwnd unvotes at and Pooky unvotes at . At Pooky says he's going to go back to scoliosis and he goes on to vote geraintm at and just kind of drops the scoliosis push altogether while still talking smack about him.
This was your last recorded stance before that random Enchant post that (I think incorrectly) swayed you
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

Hey random post telegraphing an enchant hammer!
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:37 am

Post by KittyTacky »

How am I "useless whack agreeing with things"? I've been trying to solve, it's just that a lot depends on your slot alignment.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Val89 »

I'm ready to hammer Enchant, skitter. Anything to say before that happens?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”