Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 4449, Firebringer wrote:Btw theres no scum in the council hood. Everyone in the council knew where the protection was going. It was planned out.
Unless one of yall wants to be crazy and call this scum WIFOM of going no kill when they down 2 players.
Why would scum council make themselves known...?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

I mean if you’re actually claiming a red check on me I know I’ll flip Green so go ahead.

Hope you will realize Mastina that it means wolves purposely attacked me knowing I would be Jailkept.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:16 pm

Meaning a Council Member is a Wolf confirmed.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:17 pm

I think they are dumb tbh.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'd like a full report of the night actions but if the council tried shenanigans and it worked I'm inclined to think it's prob a town council

I think LLD associatives with Dann are pretty bad and would like to lim there today

my other scumreads are FB and furtive tho I am open to a re-eval if FB is in fact town, maybe Drap is my misread
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:17 pm

Cause they just outed there is a wolf in the council and how much of a fool Mastina was.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 4440, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
A Night of Peace - No one has died!

With thirteen players alive - it will require seven votes to eliminate a player.

Trial by Combat has been increased to 15% chance of death - there is still a limit of two trials per day.

Execution Deadline: (expired on 2022-12-22 21:58:35)

I will be on vacation 12/17 - 12/24 - Ydrasse will be running the game in my absence, Happy Holidays!
We're currently 10v3, aren't we? Scum aren't at a numbers disadvantage; intentionally giving up a kill to let scum council members more effectively deep wolf is kind of a basic play here.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4451, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Hope you will realize Mastina that it means wolves purposely attacked me knowing I would be Jailkept.
if they're trying to frame you and know you are jailkept, why wouldn't they just not attack at all? like this feels like an overly specific claim that they attacked you when they wouldn't have to do that?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Roden »

How is literally anyone scum reading Firebringer at this point
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4458, Roden wrote:How is literally anyone scum reading Firebringer at this point
I don't know, maybe you should read the case made on him by UNOwen and the skeevy way he tried to push me vs Dwlee on D2
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also who do you think is scum on the council if not FB

FB is the only one that really could be scum IMO, maybe Shea in a fraction of universes. Datisi is town, Andante was town, Mastina was cleared by Datisi
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Titus also cleared by Datisi
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i wanted to talk to u so much end of day GL about ur scumread.
I don't think ur developing well there and wondering why ur so focused on one specific spot in the game and not looking bigger picture.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah, sorry I wasn't around

what part of the bigger picture am I missing - the best reason given for you being town is being townie in the Council PT which I don't have access too

I don't like your UNOwen scumread and I don't see what you've done in main thread that is townie
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also if you are town then this game is nearly at POE easymode so I guess I'm not worried yet about misfiring on you, especially since I think we at least agree on most townreads
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i honestly think ive been super townie here and find that people just arguing im so townie in council pt kind of annoying? its almost like they just want me mech cleared which i dont want
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

ok so if you put yourself in my shoes, what have you done here that I should townread that I'm missing

asking in good faith, not trying to be snarky or pick a fight, I'll take your answer seriously since I do think no deaths is kinda odd if you're scum
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i mean i voted junko we know is town for king.
Even though u can excuse that is lol doing w/e because at time only wanted the council position she promised.

I was voting dwlee unless u think that looks like a buss.
I was scumreading dann and would have been on wagon yesterday. U think that was bussing too?

Ur primary focus was me sheeping luke on u. I think i explained what i was doing there pretty much so w/e doubts u have are like...idk what even they are that makes u still hyper focused there
Show

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 4454, GuiltyLion wrote:I'd like a full report of the night actions but if the council tried shenanigans and it worked I'm inclined to think it's prob a town council

I think LLD associatives with Dann are pretty bad and would like to lim there today

my other scumreads are FB and furtive tho I am open to a re-eval if FB is in fact town, maybe Drap is my misread
My associatives with Dann are bad how, precisely?

Given that Dann literally tried to KILL ME and that I spent much of day 1 challenging Dann and saying I didn't trust him... I really question what your "associatives" can be here.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I don't think your Dwlee vote is never a bus? like you weren't very vocal / instrumental in getting them limmed.

with the King elections I think something weird was going on there because FMPOV all of VPB/Junko/GL are town, I should prob reread that section of the game since it now looks like scum just missed the boat on pushing a scumKing and were probably either just detached from the game or scrambling to pocket in the three of us

who do you think is scum here - is it just some combo of furtive/drap/roden/enchant/lld? like if that's the case we're ok and we'll sort it out. how do you feel about LLD
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4468, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:My associatives with Dann are bad how, precisely?
Dann has no reason or established trajectory to post if you are town, sorry you got caught by a bad play by your partner but them's the breaks sometime
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i wouldn't argue with LLD right now.
We about to get results soon from dats.
And i am expecting red check on LLD.

Dats better not let me down on checking LLD
Show

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4464, GuiltyLion wrote:also if you are town then this game is nearly at POE easymode
im p sure it is yea
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

we gotta try to time next nightfall for 6-8 hours earlier so we aren't waiting for Datisi cop results for so long lol
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4469, GuiltyLion wrote:instrumental in getting them limmed.
hurtful
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”