Goon
Tempest
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Tempest »

I know it’s a reference to the amount of times I used to use that word. But I’m not sure what she means in connection to that post.
absinthe
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:53 am

Post by absinthe »

In post 349, Isis wrote:Oh that was in my quote queue to ask what that post means
It's a bookmark. I want to revisit something in Tammy's post later.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Chara »

In post 340, skitter30 wrote:As scum?
I would try to avoid prism/catboi/isis
so my location placements were not a meme. they were partially random, but placed with the feeling of who would be able to solve each other without taking alignment into account.

the Wall placement was sort of leftovers, sort of "i think i can read demona, so if Prism was there with me that could inform my read of them too."

sorry to take the wind out of your sails, kitty, i was interested to see what others would say if i just dropped that and left. how did you come to your own grouping at the Gate?

quoted skitter here because i found it funny that scum skitter would want to avoid the players i put her with. i feel vindicated somehow. :>
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Isis »

Coral made me laugh, at paramount.

The retrospective of her early reads as corrected is a lot better than her misunderstood one. I haven't been chipper enough to radiate light this game and wait-and-see is actually an optimized way to fish for the Isis-hates-being-scum-tell, aggressive page 5s on me tend to false positive or fix the energy problem for scumisis.
I guess I have a more vivid picture of how she's trying to push the game into an unfogged state than like catboi as an outlier or everybody else generally (including demona fwiw, different reasoning there)
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Tempest
Tempest
She/her
Goon
Tempest
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Tempest »

In post 348, Tempest wrote:Can you talk about coral?

Isis - this question is for you.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Isis »

In post 351, absinthe wrote:
In post 349, Isis wrote:Oh that was in my quote queue to ask what that post means
It's a bookmark. I want to revisit something in Tammy's post later.
Why later

There's players where delayed reveal investigations are all kinds of spicy to me and none of them rhyme with Cammy
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Tempest
Tempest
She/her
Goon
Tempest
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Tempest »

In post 270, Faker wrote:
In post 266, Chara wrote:Wall
Faker
Chara
demona
Putting me with two people I can't read to save my life, nice
Do you disagree with demona that demona is super easy to read as town?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:06 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 352, Chara wrote:quoted skitter here because i found it funny that scum skitter would want to avoid the players i put her with. i feel vindicated somehow. :>
I also have quite a lot of trouble reading catboi and tend to violently misread isis so, uh, overall i think that would probably not be the most successful grouping
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Chara »

In post 353, Isis wrote:Coral made me laugh, at paramount.

The retrospective of her early reads as corrected is a lot better than her misunderstood one. I haven't been chipper enough to radiate light this game and wait-and-see is actually an optimized way to fish for the Isis-hates-being-scum-tell, aggressive page 5s on me tend to false positive or fix the energy problem for scumisis.
I guess I have a more vivid picture of how she's trying to push the game into an unfogged state than like catboi as an outlier or everybody else generally (including demona fwiw, different reasoning there)
you always radiate light!

and i feel the same about Coral, though it was more the delay in realizing that she conducts herself in A Way and that focusing on that feels like the wrong way to read her, putting that aside her play does ring townish.

but also, i've been trying so hard, you don't see how i'm trying to move the game forward myself?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Chara »

In post 357, skitter30 wrote:
In post 352, Chara wrote:quoted skitter here because i found it funny that scum skitter would want to avoid the players i put her with. i feel vindicated somehow. :>
I also have quite a lot of trouble reading catboi and tend to violently misread isis so, uh, overall i think that would probably not be the most successful grouping
alright, fair. i've been thinking i want to be in a group with Isis anyway.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Chara »

i'm concerned that skitter's "oh Tammy might actually be scum" post and my own initial read are both biasing me into continuing to read Tammy's contribitions as scum.
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it she idk

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:10 am

Post by demona »

In post 346, Isis wrote:Coral and demona are my favorite picks for town atp.
feel like you are usually more wary of me especially given we had like a two day lead time and you know my feelings on having a set gamestart time

kinda wonder how you are differentiating coral’s like ‘pushing the game’ from a mafia with like, a prepared approach
his unkindness may defeat my life but never taint my love

even shadows must be true to their shade
Tempest
Tempest
She/her
Goon
Tempest
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Tempest »

Hmm not sure I follow that completely, but I’ll revisit it if I have questions.

I originally asked because at the time you posted it, my opinion was that I liked her posts generally but the majority of it was setup discussion which shouldn’t really be ai, but since then I’ve gotten to the interaction with skitter and chara, and I liked her posts there and came out of it a little suspicious of chara.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Isis »

In post 358, Chara wrote:

you always radiate light!

and i feel the same about Coral, though it was more the delay in realizing that she conducts herself in A Way and that focusing on that feels like the wrong way to read her, putting that aside her play does ring townish.

but also, i've been trying so hard, you don't see how i'm trying to move the game forward myself?
Not to the same degree. I like that your comfort level seems high but like I believe you would post funnee minigame assignments as both alignments. If there's other vapor trails I'm missing them
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Isis »

In post 361, demona wrote:
feel like you are usually more wary of me especially given we had like a two day lead time and you know my feelings on having a set gamestart time

kinda wonder how you are differentiating coral’s like ‘pushing the game’ from a mafia with like, a prepared approach
I was really impressed with gacha mafia and really unimpressed with our rand together. Your approach to this game seems really different from that one, especially because if you're scum here you're doing some kind of carrying play and you were collaborative in our game together (which I can't find, I have so many vibes from it but so little in the way of physical notes >_< ).
I definitely was way more wary of you between gacha and that last game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Isis »

As for the latter part idk vibes? I don't really like "what's the scheme" paradigms in general and have already rejected them once this game.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Isis »

In post 362, Tempest wrote:

Hmm not sure I follow that completely, but I’ll revisit it if I have questions.

I originally asked because at the time you posted it, my opinion was that I liked her posts generally but the majority of it was setup discussion which shouldn’t really be ai, but since then I’ve gotten to the interaction with skitter and chara, and I liked her posts there and came out of it a little suspicious of chara.
Setup discussion can be a little AI. Setup discussion can be a Wall-E or an Eve.
"Well, I..."
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Faker »

In post 316, Faker wrote:absinthe, any thoughts on going into a game with me/cat? I think it'd be fun. Also surprised that you don't want to quarantine me, so thank you!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 360, Chara wrote:i'm concerned that skitter's "oh Tammy might actually be scum" post and my own initial read are both biasing me into continuing to read Tammy's contribitions as scum.
I'm gonna wait till she finishes catching up before solidifying this read
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Faker »

Fact that she skipped over it feels like a big +scum flag. She really puts a premium on reading me correctly after viewing my scumgames and isn't likely to miss a nested question.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Faker »

That's about ffery, not Tammy
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:27 am

Post by catboi »

In post 352, Chara wrote:sorry to take the wind out of your sails, kitty, i was interested to see what others would say if i just dropped that and left. how did you come to your own grouping at the Gate?
Was a dart throw guess for two towns at that moment where if I was wrong I'd be able to readjust, Isis probably reads me correctly if town, skitter I probably get right in the long run but maybe a guardians game is too short term and doesn't provide enough info. Worry would be skitter might not read me correctly but I'm not actually sure who I would say is most likely to find me as town.

I'm less confident in that configuration now anyway so it's not that relevant but it's where my head was at at the time.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Faker »

In post 371, catboi wrote:skitter I probably get right in the long run
lol
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Faker »

Also no clue where the Isis thing comes from. Her experience with you is more limited IIRC and she's more likely to just townread you for NAI reasons as a result.
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it she idk

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:32 am

Post by demona »

In post 364, Isis wrote:
In post 361, demona wrote:

I was really impressed with gacha mafia and really unimpressed with our rand together. Your approach to this game seems really different from that one, especially because if you're scum here you're doing some kind of carrying play and you were collaborative in our game together (which I can't find, I have so many vibes from it but so little in the way of physical notes >_< ).
I definitely was way more wary of you between gacha and that last game
fair enough with regards to a normal blitz iv even though we won - far from my best game
his unkindness may defeat my life but never taint my love

even shadows must be true to their shade

Return to “Completed Open Games”