idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:00 am

Post by shiki »

In post 898, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 897, shiki wrote:
In post 896, Jada wrote:Not interested in MathBlade picking a fight with conftown.

VOTE: MathBlade
eh i don’t really think most of the mech stuff mathblade proposed actually makes sense

and like yeah can definitely see a potential angle to it

but also don’t really want to move wagon to a non-marashu player without marashu returning
Mech stuff that doesn't make sense is very SI for math.
okay

VOTE: mathblade

guess i just feel like

like marashu not returning with readslist after stating progress on it

and also not just like, outright refusing your request

feels like not very town to me
feel free to delete this ghost
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 898, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 897, shiki wrote:
In post 896, Jada wrote:Not interested in MathBlade picking a fight with conftown.

eh i don’t really think most of the mech stuff mathblade proposed actually makes sense

and like yeah can definitely see a potential angle to it

but also don’t really want to move wagon to a non-marashu player without marashu returning
Mech stuff that doesn't make sense is very SI for math.
This is bullshit.

Me not making sense is town me.

I don’t argue against the grain as scum.

Even if you view NK15 as conf town (which IMHO you shouldn’t) conf town isn’t conf right.

I disagreed with his stupid mech because of my experience with flipless.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=73966&start=1175&hilit=Flipless << Flipless I missed
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=71712&hilit=Flipless << Game where I go into detail about how to play flipless and catch most of the scum

Just because you don’t understand it doesn’t make things scummy or wrong.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

You want to miselim me, fine. But at least do the service of looking at that game and understanding the concepts. We as said earlier have very few mistakes.

My gut says Jada scum and Shiki town unless NK15 scum. Then Jada town Shiki scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:23 am

Post by shiki »

In post 903, MathBlade wrote:You want to miselim me, fine. But at least do the service of looking at that game and understanding the concepts. We as said earlier have very few mistakes.

My gut says Jada scum and Shiki town unless NK15 scum. Then Jada town Shiki scum.
i will look at the game;

just feels like, like there isn’t really any reason for the actual engineer to not have simply counterclaimed not known 15 and enchant

right from their perspective that would have been two potential non-towns found

so it seems like we have to believe claim without a counterclaim even tho i have had plenty of doubts myself

and it feels like you weren’t accounting for the actual number of eliminations we have

and i’m town regardless of not known 15’s alignment but i do wonder why you think scum!me would be simply sheeping scum!not known 15 here
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 904, shiki wrote:
In post 903, MathBlade wrote:You want to miselim me, fine. But at least do the service of looking at that game and understanding the concepts. We as said earlier have very few mistakes.

i will look at the game;

just feels like, like there isn’t really any reason for the actual engineer to not have simply counterclaimed not known 15 and enchant

right from their perspective that would have been two potential non-towns found

so it seems like we have to believe claim without a counterclaim even tho i have had plenty of doubts myself

and it feels like you weren’t accounting for the actual number of eliminations we have

and i’m town regardless of not known 15’s alignment but i do wonder why you think scum!me would be simply sheeping scum!not known 15 here
1) Yes there is. I think it’s anti town to say so. A solo claim of engineer is not always believed in flipless games. I don’t see how someone counter claiming NK15 nets two scum. Players of any alignment reaction test. It’s about analyzing the claim and if it makes sense.

2) see point 1

3) I said I would have to do the math on it. I can’t do that complex stuff at work. It’s not that I haven’t because it’s scummy, it’s more a precision thing. The strategy is correct even if it’s on a different day.

4) I think you’re sheeping because NK15 scum would know how much of a threat I am actually having experience with flipless games. It’s not like flipful where you worship PRs. It’s rather the opposite and have to focus on reads. I don’t think all of you would be sheeping scum him. You provided waffle and Jada didn’t.

So in a scum NK15 world you’d be more likely linked and knowing what you’re doing is opportunistically wrong

Where as Jada would be seeing an opportunity to save Marashu.

It’s more about finding what narrative scum are doing
GTKAS -- MathBlade
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:41 am

Post by FakeGod »

My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 769, MariaR wrote:
VC 1.5Marashu (4): FakeGod, Not Known 15, Enchant, Ranger
Elmo TeH AzN (3): JunkoChan, Ranger, Roden
narrow parking (1): Marashu
Enchant (1): narrow parking
JunkoChan (1): Klick
Not Known 15 (1): Autere
Freedom (1): Scoliosis

Not voting: (4) Jessica Rabbit, Elmo TeH AzN, Freedom, shiki

Mod note: Prods have gone out and until we have at least 10 people active (not counting VLA) DL will be frozen at three days.

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to fade away
I mean just look at this here. Fake God on Marashu, now moves to me.

Jada naked votes.

NK15 town world take out Jada and Fake God
NK15 scum world take out NK and shiki
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and Marashu in Town!NK15 world.

Jada is on the counter wagon.

Not sure why Ranger has two votes there

But there’s at least 3-4ths scum there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 901, MathBlade wrote:This is bullshit.

Even if you view NK15 as conf town (which IMHO you shouldn’t) conf town isn’t conf right.
viewtopic.php?p=13345230&user_select%5B ... #p13345230
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 909, Not Known 15 wrote:

What’s your point here?

This is a meme alt and I didn’t argue mech spec against the grain.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

VOTE: Marashu
I guess we can go somewhere else... for now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am fine with that…for now ;)

VOTE: Marashu
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 910, MathBlade wrote:

What’s your point here?

This is a setup with a Guardian Angel(Doctor) and an Engineer (Cop). It's not your average flipless setup. Scum have a lot of people.
And even in average flipless setups it might be beneficial to claim Day 1; if the game is Open... and the role weak.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 913, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 910, MathBlade wrote:

What’s your point here?

This is a setup with a Guardian Angel(Doctor) and an Engineer (Cop). It's not your average flipless setup. Scum have a lot of people.
And even in average flipless setups it might be beneficial to claim Day 1; if the game is Open... and the role weak.
It very much depends on the setup yes.

I just think that you should be sorted.

Am I saying you’re lock scum? No.

I feel that instantly jumping on me while I am doing so is sus af (commenting on votes on me)

Me sussing you does absolutely no harm while it’s sorted and the proper thing to do
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

The main issue is IF you’re scum then you’ve pivoted the doc on you
Kill whoever
And managed to explain why you’re not nightkilled

It’s of the utmost importance to sort you
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 759, Marashu wrote:Working on this has made me remember why I don't do this anymore and how much I dislike doing it (and also how draining it is). My pace is about a paragraph an hour between re-reading, cross-referencing posts to see what they meant in context of when they were posted, and writing, and I'm not even done the ISO for the first player in my list. Ugh.

So I'm just gonna claim. VT, character is the unnamed Protag (specifically The Player). Ability is Self-Learning, which really just means I'm a universal character ability backup. It's for the first player who dies, so normally the first elim, but if we go to deadline with a draw, I'd inherit the skill of the first player to get NK'd instead. Since most abilities are likely at night anyway, I wouldn't really be adding any extra shots to the pool unless no elim D1 AND somehow no NK N1, so losing this N1 really isn't a big deal imo, since it just guarantees that whoever the first player to get eliminated is still gets their ability in the game. Also could be used to verify a character ability claim, but I think that boat has sailed. All in all as Day 1 miselims go mine's pretty safe.

I'll keep working on my detailed ISO list until bed, then when I get up and during my breaks at work tomorrow, assuming I'm still alive. I don't know how helpful this is going to be, though, but I'll keep working on it.
This is an open setup so that doesn’t exist? Lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:03 am

Post by shiki »

In post 916, MathBlade wrote:
In post 759, Marashu wrote:Working on this has made me remember why I don't do this anymore and how much I dislike doing it (and also how draining it is). My pace is about a paragraph an hour between re-reading, cross-referencing posts to see what they meant in context of when they were posted, and writing, and I'm not even done the ISO for the first player in my list. Ugh.

So I'm just gonna claim. VT, character is the unnamed Protag (specifically The Player). Ability is Self-Learning, which really just means I'm a universal character ability backup. It's for the first player who dies, so normally the first elim, but if we go to deadline with a draw, I'd inherit the skill of the first player to get NK'd instead. Since most abilities are likely at night anyway, I wouldn't really be adding any extra shots to the pool unless no elim D1 AND somehow no NK N1, so losing this N1 really isn't a big deal imo, since it just guarantees that whoever the first player to get eliminated is still gets their ability in the game. Also could be used to verify a character ability claim, but I think that boat has sailed. All in all as Day 1 miselims go mine's pretty safe.

I'll keep working on my detailed ISO list until bed, then when I get up and during my breaks at work tomorrow, assuming I'm still alive. I don't know how helpful this is going to be, though, but I'll keep working on it.
This is an open setup so that doesn’t exist? Lol
15 player game with 14 known characters - could very well exist my first assumption was also that the 15th player would be the player character
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh wait reread my role PM hi dummy

It’s possible I just doubt it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:04 am

Post by shiki »

UNVOTE:

back to waiting for marashu it seems
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

@NK15 - Jada, Fake God, or Shiki
If you could day cop any of these players, who and why?
Assume the mod posts the info.
Assume this is separate and distinct from any cop check you have.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

(And no adding to the list) I have a reason for those three
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Other people are welcome to contribute but I really wanna see NK15’s answer
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

My preference is Fake God

Seeing lots of possible traitor/Bug vibes between FG and Marashu
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Jada
Jada
Goon
Jada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Jada »

Playing with Math is like playing with glass: fragile, transparent and will cut if handled incorrectly.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”