Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 997, MathBlade wrote:Gun to my head I think Herta is the DA and Meg is trying to look like the DA as scum. But it could just be that Meg actually is the DA and I am drinking too much metaphorical wine.
Well if you do NKA, Junko had reasons to kill Elements and Passenger. I don’t understand Toto unless mafia thought he was on to them or if Mega wanted to wifom maybe?

Elements had Herta as town, so I don’t understand why scum!Herta kills him. Because we know that they can’t be aligned right? So nks probably point to Mega > Herta I think, especially since Junko tried to allegedly “reaction test” me by initially trying to run me up than pocket me.

So I think it’s more likely Herta-DA, Mega-scum between the two of them.

~N
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:04 am

In post 1000, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 997, MathBlade wrote:Gun to my head I think Herta is the DA and Meg is trying to look like the DA as scum. But it could just be that Meg actually is the DA and I am drinking too much metaphorical wine.
Well if you do NKA, Junko had reasons to kill Elements and Passenger. I don’t understand Toto unless mafia thought he was on to them or if Mega wanted to wifom maybe?

Elements had Herta as town, so I don’t understand why scum!Herta kills HER. Because we know that they can’t be aligned right? So nks probably point to Mega > Herta I think, especially since Junko tried to allegedly “reaction test” me by initially trying to run me up than pocket me.

~N

Sorry Elements: Them/her. :facepalm:
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Eiralox »

makes me want to ennoble herta
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Eiralox »

*votes on herta
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:14 am

In post 999, Eiralox wrote:
that's my current mindstate, my feels D3 were taht JunkoChan could have had an scum agenda tho. Still way undecided but the fact that there are already two votes on herta is interesting.
Yeah, day just started yesterday and this vote is extremely important and two players trying to rush the day and NM already claimes to sr Herta, so you know he will hammer that.

So we need to do what Math suggested asap I think.

I think me, Math, you are likely town - especially if Herta isn’t mafia and because one of he or Mega has to be DA than I think NKAs points away from Herta being mafia.

So I think I’m leaning rn to heal Herta and vote Mega.

~N
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Herta »

Day 1

Elimination: Porkens (vt)
Elected Noble: Not_Mafia
Hidden Noble: none

Day 2

Elimination: Freedom (vt)
Elected Noble: Elmo
Hidden Noble: Enchant (confirmed)

Day 3

Elimination: Elmo (vt)
Elected Noble: Mathblade (Tapiocaphobe)
Hidden Noble: Eiralox (unconfirmed)

Day 4

Hidden Noble: PBE (unconfirmed)

Players remaining: Mathblade, Herta, Eiralox, PBE, Not_Mafia, Enchant, MegAzumarill

Enchant cannot be DA because of Day 2 confirmation. Not_Mafia, Elmo, Mathblade cannot be DA because they were elected nobles.

Not_Mafia claimed Hidden Noble on Days 3 & 4. No one else counter-claimed HN on those days. Not_Mafia has history of trolling, assumption is he's trolling here, but if he's town it sure would help if he'd come clean.

DA pool is Herta, Eiralox, PBE, MegAzurmarill. If you knock out the claimed Hidden Nobles (again N_M could help here), we're left with Herta and Meg as possible DAs.

so assuming Eiralox & PBE were/are truly Hidden Nobles, DA must be Herta or Meg.

Would mafia lie about being a Hidden Noble? Sure, but there's no authentic counterclaim to the unconfirmed claimed HNs (Eiralox & PBE), so, without N_M's help we have to go with a DA pool of Herta and Meg.

The longer N_M is quiet, the more we have to assume he's just scum. Because it's close to game throwing if he's town at this point.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Eiralox »

Herta, if you are town, it means Mega is DA.

I'm 97& sure Enchant is HN

I'm 70% sure PBE is.

So assuming you're town, and Meg is DA, who is scum?
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Herta »

Enchant cannot be scum because he is confirmed Day 2 Hidden Noble.

Leaves pool of {Mathblade, Herta, Eiralox, PBE, Not_Mafia, MegAzumarill}

Herta is out of course.

Meg is DA.

Pool is now {Mathblade, Eiralox, PBE, Not_Mafia}

Eiralox & PBE are unconfirmed but claimed Hidden Nobles. There's no authentic counterlcaim (N_M help please) to either. So I have to assume they're true claiming. Therefore they cannot be scum.

Pool is now {Mathblade, Not_Mafia}

From my perspective, assuming the true claims, that's the exact team.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:20 am

Also mafia obviously doesn’t want to heal DA for obvious reasons.

Mafia likely trying to rush though Herta lim.

I want NM to acknowledging he was trolling about being HN. Both that + Enchant voting rn due to coin flip are being antitown.

~N
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Herta »

The unconfirmed HNs of Eiralox and PBE are the big holes there.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:21 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Why can Eiralox and PBE not be scum? I thought scum could HN themself, and eira was very late to claim HN from what I've heard
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Herta »

In post 1008, Polar Bear Express wrote:Mafia likely trying to rush though Herta lim.
And that's fine as long as people are healing Meg.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:23 am

In post 1005, Herta wrote:Day 1

Elimination: Porkens (vt)
Elected Noble: Not_Mafia
Hidden Noble: none

Day 2

Elimination: Freedom (vt)
Elected Noble: Elmo
Hidden Noble: Enchant (confirmed)

Day 3

Elimination: Elmo (vt)
Elected Noble: Mathblade (Tapiocaphobe)
Hidden Noble: Eiralox (unconfirmed)

Day 4

Hidden Noble: PBE (unconfirmed)

Players remaining: Mathblade, Herta, Eiralox, PBE, Not_Mafia, Enchant, MegAzumarill

Enchant cannot be DA because of Day 2 confirmation. Not_Mafia, Elmo, Mathblade cannot be DA because they were elected nobles.

Not_Mafia claimed Hidden Noble on Days 3 & 4. No one else counter-claimed HN on those days. Not_Mafia has history of trolling, assumption is he's trolling here, but if he's town it sure would help if he'd come clean.

DA pool is Herta, Eiralox, PBE, MegAzurmarill. If you knock out the claimed Hidden Nobles (again N_M could help here), we're left with Herta and Meg as possible DAs.

so assuming Eiralox & PBE were/are truly Hidden Nobles, DA must be Herta or Meg.

Would mafia lie about being a Hidden Noble? Sure, but there's no authentic counterclaim to the unconfirmed claimed HNs (Eiralox & PBE), so, without N_M's help we have to go with a DA pool of Herta and Meg.

The longer N_M is quiet, the more we have to assume he's just scum. Because it's close to game throwing if he's town at this point.
I may not yet be officially confirmed but I think it should be beyond obvious now that I am in fact HN or else someone would have tried to fake CC me by now.

~N
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Herta »

In post 1010, MegAzumarill wrote:Why can Eiralox and PBE not be scum? I thought scum could HN themself, and eira was very late to claim HN from what I've heard
Yes, there's no rule against Mafia HN themselves. Question is would they give up the possible dayvig for the deception? Maybe.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:27 am

In post 1010, MegAzumarill wrote:Why can Eiralox and PBE not be scum? I thought scum could HN themself, and eira was very late to claim HN from what I've heard
I know I’m not. Interesting post, you are pretty much saying that you know for sure that Eira is HN and not NM, where as me and Enchant sound more like we’re likely just assuming that. Hmmm

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:29 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Elements had Herta as town, so I don’t understand why scum!Herta kills him. Because we know that they can’t be aligned right? So nks probably point to Mega > Herta I think, especially since Junko tried to allegedly “reaction test” me by initially trying to run me up than pocket me.

~N
You're both wrong but I may be able to prove that I am town next phase if I do end up nobled.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:29 am

In post 1009, Herta wrote:The unconfirmed HNs of Eiralox and PBE are the big holes there.
How am I a “big hole” to you? No HN CC. But if anyone were to do that, I know they’d be confiscum anyway.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Herta »

In post 1016, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1009, Herta wrote:The unconfirmed HNs of Eiralox and PBE are the big holes there.
How am I a “big hole” to you? No HN CC. But if anyone were to do that, I know they’d be confiscum anyway.
That's why I have to assume both you and Eiralox are true claiming.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:32 am

In post 1015, MegAzumarill wrote:

~N
You're both wrong but I may be able to prove that I am town next phase if I do end up nobled.
I’m listening.

But then who should we vote then because if you’re telling the truth about DA, then it has to be Herta and him still doubting my claim definitely is giving me DA vibes.

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:33 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1014, Polar Bear Express wrote:
I know I’m not. Interesting post, you are pretty much saying that you know for sure that Eira is HN and not NM, where as me and Enchant sound more like we’re likely just assuming that. Hmmm

~N
Twisting my words but w/e
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:34 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1018, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1015, MegAzumarill wrote:

~N
I’m listening.

But then who should we vote then because if you’re telling the truth about DA, then it has to be Herta and him still doubting my claim definitely is giving me DA vibes.

~N
If we noble Herta it doesn't matter, I could prove myself as town if we elimmed Herta and Nobled me, though I obviously prefer just nobling Herta
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:34 am

In post 1017, Herta wrote:
In post 1016, Polar Bear Express wrote:
That's why I have to assume both you and Eiralox are true claiming.
That kind of sounds like a contradiction.

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:34 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Could is with an asterisk currently
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Herta »

In post 1020, MegAzumarill wrote:I could prove myself as town if we elimmed Herta and Nobled me
Let's do this. Move your heal vote to yourself.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

eira, enchant and pbe can still be scum.

if mafia and dark angel in Herta/MegAzumarill this becomes a race to absurdity.

Mathblade/Not_Mafia is an interesting solve tho.

I'll add herta town, mega DA into pile for now and go play black skylands

Return to “Completed Open Games”