Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Usually tone, often mindset
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Coral
Coral
She/her
Goon
Coral
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by Coral »

I've gotten that reaction before :igmeou:

I do tend to think of things from less of a pure town mindset because I find scum fun to play and fun to think about. I don't think I could ever really genuinely pull off what I see in demona, for example, and that's maybe part of why I feel strongly about it being town.
Tempest
Tempest
She/her
Goon
Tempest
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Tempest »

In post 1063, Faker wrote:1060 is about skitter right? I just spent a few minutes typing up how that didn't make sense for scum-fferyllt.

Even for skitter it ~might~ be a perspective slip but she knows that at least one of her scumreads has a good chance of being wrong. I think being worried about having to pick which to go with is natural, but also deal w/ it nerd.

P-Edit: It was inviting people to flesh out the read more, which didn't happen. I actually think this game looks more like Slaughter Hour than Trust Fall, where content was more scarce and reactive. I put little stock in that with low sample size.

I wouldn't really call it worry. The idea was to sow some doubt in anyone being lazy, but I was more curious if anyone would reply.
Entirely possible I just read something into it that’s not there. I guess for me I’m just not putting much stock in what we do today because I feels so up in the air what it will be tomorrow. Which is probably the main reason I don’t feel like reassessing anything until tomorrow.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Tempest why do you think i'm scum again?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Coral
Coral
She/her
Goon
Coral
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Coral »

I think its definitely a different perspective. I've been thinking about things a lot in terms of potential swaps. It seems that some people are thinking more about what the groups end up at the end of the day. It could be indicative of alignment in some cases, but I think it's possible to just be different town ways of looking at things.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1100, skitter30 wrote:Usually tone, often mindset
I got a four Loko just to find out what ppl are talking about and it's very mid
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:30 pm

Post by Isis »

I have no idea how that quote got into my post

It's really hard to play mafia mobile I end up on the tab where it asks me to confirm I want to delete other people's posts many times per day
I should prolly play on una more to be safe

My phone just autosuggested the word mariposa and I have no idea how that happened but it's fucking awesome
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by Faker »

FYI I'm probably going to be pretty checked out tomorrow since I have a lot of miscellanea to do+want to start prepping for next semester's courses.

I don't anticipate being completely absent but mind the deadline.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by catboi »

I decided to skim and realized I'm really bored with this game
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 933, Tempest wrote:
In post 777, catboi wrote:Relatedly, I thought your entrance to the game was scummy because you seemed to be awkwardly trying to fit in whilst making comments that were mostly not relevant to fguring out people's alignments, but rather than presenting it as an explicit opinion I just questioned you on it and decided to back off. You were getting enough heat from elsewhere and I saw no need to pile on. I think in the time since you've improved which makes me feel like I was right to leave you to your own devices

In a world where you're town I think it's probable scum opted to feed into that narrative against you because scum need scapegoats in this setup and if they saw someone struggling to integrate themselves into the game they would very likely pounce on that - that's what I would do, at any rate.
This is fair. And I never said or meant to imply that people were supposed to town read me. I'm very well aware of my awkward girl energy and that people don't get that I often post things that simply just amuse me, don't outwardly appear to be solving even if I'm gaining base impressions for myself, and don't outwardly start solving until I'm ready to do so. A lot of that gets mitigated if I get here at the start of the game as it just gets swept in with beginning of the game whereas if I step in later it sticks out a bit more, especially to people who don't know me. Even sometimes for people who do know me.

Would you really pounce though? I mean I've definitely seen you pounce, but I've also seen you not pounce when it works to your advantage not to do so. And in a world where scum you saw town me struggling day one but knowing that I'm typically able to turn suspicion on me around, would you? Granted, I'm not the player that I used to be, so it's not as likely as it used to be that I'd shake off suspicion and there's no guarantee that people would change their mind, but wouldn't you come out looking better by leaving me alone?
I wasn't talking about
me
in that post I was positing a vague hypothesis that scum were pushing you. I don't know what I'd do around you. The last time I tried to push you as scum for funsies you nearly bit my head off and I wouldn't be eager to repeat that. But it's not really relevant I'm not trying to sell you on me being town just guessing where scum can be found
Coral
Coral
She/her
Goon
Coral
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by Coral »

In post 1108, catboi wrote:I decided to skim and realized I'm really bored with this game
Sounds like it's time to lock in, then! :)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1014, Faker wrote:cat is probably regretting his choices right about now and hoping someone else locks Keep or gives him an out

VOTE: Keep
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:28 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1020, Faker wrote:Yeah cat is definitely a player I'd rather have in the Keep, I'm selfish and trust no one but myself to avoid getting snowed by that motherfucker. It's one thing if I'm there in endgame with him but it's another if I exit early and leave him unsupervised.
This is ??? when you've commented on me being reserved and now outright unmotivated, like do you think I expect to snow people playing like this?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:33 pm

Post by catboi »

okay I read stuff I'm not sure if I've actually processed it but I'm current with the game again
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:40 pm

Post by Faker »

In post 1112, catboi wrote:
In post 1020, Faker wrote:Yeah cat is definitely a player I'd rather have in the Keep, I'm selfish and trust no one but myself to avoid getting snowed by that motherfucker. It's one thing if I'm there in endgame with him but it's another if I exit early and leave him unsupervised.
This is ??? when you've commented on me being reserved and now outright unmotivated, like do you think I expect to snow people playing like this?
Yeah, this is definitely the only way you know how to play as scum for sure.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:49 pm

Post by Isis »

Im drubk and has to click links like 22 times to confirm catboi filled up one of the zones

Why did s_s name fucking all 3 zones a thingy that I can hand an aoe2 worker 300 zone and the worker will go build it that's so mentally unsalient
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:50 pm

Post by Isis »

If u ask s.s he will either admit that is what he did or lie
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:50 pm

Post by Isis »

He will probably not lie bc he is an azelf
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:52 pm

Post by Isis »

I freudsloppwd the word stone.to be zone a couple posts ago
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:52 pm

Post by Isis »

Four Loko bad
"Well, I..."
Coral
Coral
She/her
Goon
Coral
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:53 pm

Post by Coral »

Isis locktown!
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:57 pm

Post by Isis »

When my BAC reachd .05 I realized in my pancreas that when I am on my deathbed I will wish that I played more mafia and played less pokemon and felt rly sad I'm only alive in this game but dialed back on like a lot of stuff for the dumb regional

And maybe could have been closer to 120% for this game

There was also some balancing with respect to my girlfriend but I think the calibration on that was okish in terms of bei g very focused on her and also habing other thjngs I'm into but mafia is like a lot more beautiful than flannerying a double turbo energy y'know

This has nothing to do with my alignment in this game really but of Ydrasse deletes it on that basis he has to post 9 volumes of Chara fanfic I demand it
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:58 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1120, Coral wrote:Isis locktown!
Are you ou town
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:03 pm

Post by Isis »

The sticker on the back of my phone is curling :( it's a sticker of bastet
"Well, I..."
Coral
Coral
She/her
Goon
Coral
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:05 pm

Post by Coral »

In post 1122, Isis wrote:
In post 1120, Coral wrote:Isis locktown!
Are you ou town
Yes :]

Are you?

Return to “Completed Open Games”