MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Still willing to sheep you.

You said you’re still making up your mind.

I expressed my opinion, I am just waiting on you to be sure enough in yours I can sheep you.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 1216, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1082, MegAzumarill wrote:Alright so I've caught up

Initial thoughts are that it feels like PBE/ Eirolox contains 1 scum, and the rest contains the other. The slot's have some good, some bad moments but mostly feel somewhat evasive and defensive at points (day 3). I also think considering a PBE HN, the NK tonight makes little sense.

Some of the interactions between the two feel natural which of course "can" be faked but feels unlikely. So probably only one of the two.

Tapioca/Mathblade feels like they could be the partner, but I feel like math/PBE handle this phase differently than they have as a scumteam with 4 votes. Considering they could have ended the day already provided the votes on me AND they would be reading me as DA if they were scum] (because they are pushing the opposite) this combination feels impossible as those would be incompatible.

Other options for the partner include

Not_Mafia - Token here for difficulty reading yada yada and so on. My default choice when I can't find a partner that'd make sense if they are in the game. Unlikely with Eira compared to PBE, due to HN thing, PBE maybe but this feels more town N_M than scum N_M for all that feels are worth.

I believe Enchant is town, in my experience with him he is more reserved in his scum game and this doesn't feel or look like it.

Scum almost certainly will push on the same side of me/Herta as DA today (whichever they think isn't the DA, they do the opposite. If they think DA isn't being nobled they mmay split, so depends I suppose on how close it ends up being.)

This derives my following solves (in order of probability) of
(PBE, N_M) (Mathblade, Eira) (PBE, Eira)

Eira is a bit townier than PBE in my eyes because of a particular post about my slot/ PBE that while false was fairly in line with my thinking reading through about how it was strange.

In either case Herta is DA. I could case reasons why but I don't really wanna so I'm not gonna unless push comes to shove.
Mostly still sticking by this currently
@Mega, in what world do you think I have an even nonzero chance of being mafia here? This post gives me pause because I have real trouble believing your read on me is this terrible. It’s like you’re not even reading my posts.

Gth, I hard agree with you on Enchant and don’t think Eira looks like scum but your read on me so so beyond terrible atp so for you to still stand by this post kind of gives me the heebie jeebies.

I’m actually leaning now to scum!you and Herta!DA. Because your PoE makes the most sense if you’re actually scum here. Because I know I’m not scum and considering you don’t think Eira is either, why are we the two slots you have listed twice?

I don’t believe you think we’re scum here, because you were in E/O Killers as was Enchant and he’s locktowned me. I think both you and Herta are probably scum now and I was actually thinking you might be town before you posted this. But I don’t believe for one nanosecond you either think I’m scum here or buddies with NM and that’s assuming it’s even NM. Last game I played with scum!him, he had me completely bamboozled.

I know it’s not us, definitely not Enchant and probably not Eira. And I think the reasoning for all of that should be beyond obvious. Enchant=officially confirmed HN, us unCCed HN, Eira=very likely real HN based off of NM not pushing him, so you’re solve royally sucks whatever you are.

I think that this take actually sounds informed to me where as Herta’s doesn’t.

VOTE: Mega
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:55 pm

In post 1225, MathBlade wrote:Still willing to sheep you.

You said you’re still making up your mind.

I expressed my opinion, I am just waiting on you to be sure enough in yours I can sheep you.
Mega still sticking by her post sounds informed to me. There’s no way in hell she believes that read. And it’s way too detailed to just be DA. I don’t think Herta sounds informed or he’d have a potential NM buddy referenced.

~N
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Herta »

UNVOTE:
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:05 pm

Also NKA heavily points to Junko as mafia and points away from Herta. Why does scum!Herta kill Elements who was tr him but heavily sr Junko as was Passenger? And Junko tried to get me run up before I called her out on that being a blatant scumclaim and then she suddenly went way overboard in hardpocketing me similarly to what furtive did to me in Chromavalon.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Herta »

mod, if the DA dies without becoming a noble is the game over with a DA win, or does the game continue and the DA just leave with the win, or something else?
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:06 pm

In post 1228, Herta wrote:UNVOTE:
Why the unvote?
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:10 pm

In post 1230, Herta wrote:
mod, if the DA dies without becoming a noble is the game over with a DA win, or does the game continue and the DA just leave with the win, or something else?
You win if you die or survive to endgame without ever being made an elected or hidden noble.
You exit the game and win if the game would reach a ELo state if not for your existence (the game reaches 2:1:1 or 3:2:1).
UNVOTE:

I’m going to temporarily unvote in case Hertz is actually uninformed.

~N
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Herta »

I want to make sure the game continues once the DA dies.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:15 pm

In post 1233, Herta wrote:I want to make sure the game continues once the DA dies.
???

What?

We want to nobilize DA today because that’s autowin for town.

Heal Mega then. Idk wtf you’re doing?

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1226, Polar Bear Express wrote:

Initial thoughts are that it feels like PBE/ Eirolox contains 1 scum, and the rest contains the other. The slot's have some good, some bad moments but mostly feel somewhat evasive and defensive at points (day 3). I also think considering a PBE HN, the NK tonight makes little sense.

Some of the interactions between the two feel natural which of course "can" be faked but feels unlikely. So probably only one of the two.

Tapioca/Mathblade feels like they could be the partner, but I feel like math/PBE handle this phase differently than they have as a scumteam with 4 votes. Considering they could have ended the day already provided the votes on me AND they would be reading me as DA if they were scum] (because they are pushing the opposite) this combination feels impossible as those would be incompatible.

Not_Mafia - Token here for difficulty reading yada yada and so on. My default choice when I can't find a partner that'd make sense if they are in the game. Unlikely with Eira compared to PBE, due to HN thing, PBE maybe but this feels more town N_M than scum N_M for all that feels are worth.

I believe Enchant is town, in my experience with him he is more reserved in his scum game and this doesn't feel or look like it.

Scum almost certainly will push on the same side of me/Herta as DA today (whichever they think isn't the DA, they do the opposite. If they think DA isn't being nobled they mmay split, so depends I suppose on how close it ends up being.)

Eira is a bit townier than PBE in my eyes because of a particular post about my slot/ PBE that while false was fairly in line with my thinking reading through about how it was strange.

In either case Herta is DA. I could case reasons why but I don't really wanna so I'm not gonna unless push comes to shove.
@Mega, in what world do you think I have an even nonzero chance of being mafia here? This post gives me pause because I have real trouble believing your read on me is this terrible. It’s like you’re not even reading my posts.

Gth, I hard agree with you on Enchant and don’t think Eira looks like scum but your read on me so so beyond terrible atp so for you to still stand by this post kind of gives me the heebie jeebies.

I’m actually leaning now to scum!you and Herta!DA. Because your PoE makes the most sense if you’re actually scum here. Because I know I’m not scum and considering you don’t think Eira is either, why are we the two slots you have listed twice?

I don’t believe you think we’re scum here, because you were in E/O Killers as was Enchant and he’s locktowned me. I think both you and Herta are probably scum now and I was actually thinking you might be town before you posted this. But I don’t believe for one nanosecond you either think I’m scum here or buddies with NM and that’s assuming it’s even NM. Last game I played with scum!him, he had me completely bamboozled.

I know it’s not us, definitely not Enchant and probably not Eira. And I think the reasoning for all of that should be beyond obvious. Enchant=officially confirmed HN, us unCCed HN, Eira=very likely real HN based off of NM not pushing him, so you’re solve royally sucks whatever you are.

I guess by the same logic of why you aren't likely to be DA tracks for mafia. Why would scum HN one of their own instead of the DA pool if they are lowering it with a kill anyway.
But you seem to be treating HNs are conftown here which isn't the case according to Mod.

I don't think your play is strictly from town you here, particularly earlier days feel defensive and today felt twisty with words. I'm not as sure but I do wonder why you don't think Eira and Enchant is scum besides them being HNs
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:20 pm

I still very strongly believe Mega!scum and Herta!DA for the reasons I already stated. I think Mega sounds informed.

Town!Mega would absolutely not be sr me here and I would 100% bet the game on that.

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1233, Herta wrote:I want to make sure the game continues once the DA dies.
Weird stuff to throw out since you'd be asking this question exponentially earlier if you actually didn't know and were town
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:23 pm

In post 1235, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1226, Polar Bear Express wrote:

I guess by the same logic of why you aren't likely to be DA tracks for mafia. Why would scum HN one of their own instead of the DA pool if they are lowering it with a kill anyway.
But you seem to be treating HNs are conftown here which isn't the case according to Mod.

I don't think your play is strictly from town you here, particularly earlier days feel defensive and today felt twisty with words. I'm not as sure but I do wonder why you don't think Eira and Enchant is scum besides them being HNs
Because I KNOW I’m town and that means scum is obviously looking for DA. I don’t think that’s exactly rocket science.

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

I don't see how that relates to my previous post
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

I don't see how that relates to the quoted post
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:31 pm

In post 1239, MegAzumarill wrote:I don't see how that relates to my previous post
Are you being deliberately obtuse or something? I know I’m town and was HN’d, so how isn’t it logical to you why I’d assume the same would also make sense for Enchant and Eira?

Mafia hoped I was DA and that they’d get a free daykill, they were obviously very wrong. :lol:

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:39 pm

I think Math is right about something. Mega and Herta definitely look like they’re on the same page here and it looked my voting Mega sent him into a panic, so he unvoted so we couldn’t end the day.

I think Mega=scum, Herta=DA. No reason for non-DA!Herta to unvote here but I’ll wait just in case since I also get the sense that Mega’s going out of her way to provoke me.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:45 pm

I almost think that both of them are in a contest about who can look scumlier. Neither reaction is townie. One mafia, other DA and I think that Mega sounds the more informed of the two.

Herta suddenly unvoting Mega right after I voted her pretty much confirms I’m probably right and Mega arguing that I have even a snowball’s chance of being scum here when she’s been apparently agreeing with me about Herta being DA is disingenuous af.

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1241, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1239, MegAzumarill wrote:I don't see how that relates to my previous post
Are you being deliberately obtuse or something? I know I’m town and was HN’d, so how isn’t it logical to you why I’d assume the same would also make sense for Enchant and Eira?

Mafia hoped I was DA and that they’d get a free daykill, they were obviously very wrong. :lol:

~N
Alright but here's the thin
I don't know for certain any of those three players are town

So whether or not you have an assumption that other HN players are town, why would I make any of those same assumptions? I'd argue that's not really a good assumption but it's at least not an obvious one
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:50 pm

In post 1237, MegAzumarill wrote:
Weird stuff to throw out since you'd be asking this question exponentially earlier if you actually didn't know and were town
Humour me Mega, given that you’re insisting that Herta’s DA and I was healing him and voting you and knowing that’s according to you if true, an autowin for town, how do you think it makes even an iota of sense for me to be scum here? Because it’s against the ruies to play against wincon. That’s how I know you’re lying about that.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:55 pm

In post 1244, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1241, Polar Bear Express wrote:

~N
Alright but here's the thin
I don't know for certain any of those three players are town

So whether or not you have an assumption that other HN players are town, why would I make any of those same assumptions? I'd argue that's not really a good assumption but it's at least not an obvious one
I know I’m town and mafia HN’d me, so it’s obvious they were looking for DA. Since I’m the last HN here, it really doesn’t make a lot of sense to me that the same wouldn’t apply to both of them? If mafia were looking to hide DA then they obviously wouldn’t have nobilized me. So the most logical assumption is that mafia has probably been DA hunting the entire game.

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1245, Polar Bear Express wrote:
Humour me Mega, given that you’re insisting that Herta’s DA and I was healing him and voting you and knowing that’s according to you if true, an autowin for town, how do you think it makes even an iota of sense for me to be scum here? Because it’s against the ruies to play against wincon. That’s how I know you’re lying about that.

~N
You are right it's kinda irrelevant since you are being correct for a town win anyway, but there's worlds where you are scum that read me as actual DA and I don't really take kindly to being called scum for what I consider pretty bad reasons.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1247, MegAzumarill wrote:

~N
You are right it's kinda irrelevant since you are being correct for a town win anyway, but there's worlds where you are scum that read me as actual DA and I don't really take kindly to being called scum for what I consider pretty bad reasons.
... It's wrong on different levels.

If you think she is scum thinking you are DA, and you are not DA, then
why
you complain?
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:15 pm

In post 1247, MegAzumarill wrote:

~N
Why are those bad reasons? And you still have addressed why you have me and Eira listed twice and NM and Math only once. I think your reads are much more extremely detailed than Herta’s and I don’t see why you’re sr me reasoning for thinking you’re scum here. Math is the one trying to argue the converse here, not me but you’re focusing on me more, why?

While HN isn’t an automatic inno, it’s pretty damned close. and you have two HN claims as more likely to be mafia than two non HN claims - well NM’s one is most likely a troll.

Point is that if you’re not DA than you know Herta is and you should be locking me as town for that reason alone - if you’re actually town here.

~N

Return to “Completed Open Games”