Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:11 am

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 1294, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1293, Enchant wrote:
In post 1292, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1291, Enchant wrote:Hey Math why you goating NM in healing Meg.
Because I think Meg is the DA.

So Meg and NM probably the scum team.

THESE CAN'T BE IN ONE POST
I merged thoughts :P

Meg is the DA and Herta and NM scum team.

I was so focused on Meg I wrote her name twice :P

MathBlade.exe has crashed
lmfaoooo
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:22 am

In post 1282, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Herta
In post 1285, Not_Mafia wrote:HEAL: Polar Bear Express
In post 1288, Not_Mafia wrote:I am not voting with Herta
In post 1296, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1295, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1285, Not_Mafia wrote:HEAL: Polar Bear Express
Are you paying any attention to the game at all? :lol:
No
Actually you are or why the strong stance on Herta?

~N
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

What do I provide if not entertainment?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:07 am

In post 1302, MathBlade wrote:What do I provide if not entertainment?
lol. Anyway, I’m thinking that Herta may actually be confused about DA role pm which probably means you could be right.

Both of them acted hella weird after I voted Mega, especially Mega, like she was alpost trying to bait me into thinking she was DA.

But I think if you’re right that NM is a buddy then is his vote on Herta a ploy to throw us off? I do agree that NM definitely looks like the likeliest buddy to whichever of Mega/Herta is mafia.

He healed me but voted Herta which obviously means he is paying attention but wants you to believe otherwise because of healing me and Mega jumped on me for thinking all of the HNs are probably town.

But yeah NM is extremely likely to be other scum based on his most recent posts.

He proved that with his vote on Herta but no heal on either Herta or Mega. And it actually makes sense because he put 2 votes on Junko and Junko tried to get him limmed.

Junko/Mega and Herta have all called NM scum and NM voted Junko when he was elected noble but is now voting Herta calling him scum. He doesn’t want to heal Mega but doesn’t want to vote her either because he’s probably hoping that if Herta gets both nobilized and limmed, he maybe still gets his free daykill while possibly achieving towncred by limming his buddy. NM apparently thinks we’re idiots or something.

HEAL: Mega

I will vote Herta once we’re ready to end the day but rn we need 2 more heals on Mega I think because our double votes only affect the vote I think but not the heals, so we don’t have enough heals rn to nobilze Mega.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:09 am

Actually 3 more. Between us, 1 Herta vote and 3 Mega heals I believe.

~N
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Enchant »

HEAL: Meg
VOTE: Herta

So my coin flip was good?
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:12 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Realistically you just need plurality since after Herta is elimmed they can no longer be nobled

I guess i'll see yall tomorrow then
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

Alrighty let’s go

HEAL: Mega

You ready for me to vote Herta?

I am unclear on your post.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:14 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I'm fine with this given you two give a full chance to reassess my slot tomorrow
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:16 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Because if you're arguing I'm DA today then it's because I'm acting like DA which is not how mafia acts.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:17 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

VOTE: Herta
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:20 am

In post 1306, MegAzumarill wrote:Realistically you just need plurality since after Herta is elimmed they can no longer be nobled

Lol, why did you suddenly act super scummy right after I voted you when my heal was on Herta? But you’re actually right about that, we don’t need a majority on heals only on votes.

Scum!NM gave it away because in this scenario, scum would rather sacrifice his buddy than DA but he healed us, rather than either of you.

~N
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1308, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm fine with this given you two give a full chance to reassess my slot tomorrow
I don’t think there is a tomorrow because you’re DA but if there is of course whoever is alive would reevaluate
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:27 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1311, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1306, MegAzumarill wrote:Realistically you just need plurality since after Herta is elimmed they can no longer be nobled

Lol, why did you suddenly act super scummy right after I voted you when my heal was on Herta? But you’re actually right about that, we don’t need a majority on heals only on votes.

Scum!NM gave it away because in this scenario, scum would rather sacrifice his buddy than DA but he healed us, rather than either of you.

~N
See you say I'm acting scummy but where?
Because I didn't have you as locktown? That feels petty and arbitrary and frankly if you continue to insist I'm scum tomorrow and you are town, we deserve to lose and I'm going to engage with it past that. It isn't worth the effort
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:27 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1313, MegAzumarill wrote:

~N
Because I didn't have you as locktown? That feels petty and arbitrary and frankly if you continue to insist I'm scum tomorrow and you are town, we deserve to lose and I'm not going to engage with it past that. It isn't worth the effort
ebwop
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:28 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1312, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1308, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm fine with this given you two give a full chance to reassess my slot tomorrow
I don’t think there is a tomorrow because you’re DA but if there is of course whoever is alive would reevaluate
Thank you for the basic setup information we all have.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:28 am

In post 1309, MegAzumarill wrote:Because if you're arguing I'm DA today then it's because I'm acting like DA which is not how mafia acts.
You’re not acting like town and NM healed us not either of you, so NM is now confiscum and both NM and Junko were trying to get the other limmed.

@Math I want to do some ISOs especially on NM/Junko just to be certain. Because NM did hardbus his buddy on d1 of Diffusion of Power, so I especially want to see if either NM or Junko was ever in actual danger. Both were pushing each other, so knowing NM is confiscum gives us new info, so I just want to check that out first.

~N
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1316, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1309, MegAzumarill wrote:Because if you're arguing I'm DA today then it's because I'm acting like DA which is not how mafia acts.
You’re not acting like town and NM healed us not either of you, so NM is now confiscum and both NM and Junko were trying to get the other limmed.

@Math I want to do some ISOs especially on NM/Junko just to be certain. Because NM did hardbus his buddy on d1 of Diffusion of Power, so I especially want to see if either NM or Junko was ever in actual danger. Both were pushing each other, so knowing NM is confiscum gives us new info, so I just want to check that out first.

~N
Cool. Standing by.

@Meg - It is. I have a 50/50 and I believe in the way I have picked. At some point you just have to pick because you can wine yourself into no elim which is very very bad. If I am right *yay we win* if not then just a game and try again in elo or if you’re scum an extra day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:31 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

~N
Consider the world where Me/Herta is DA/Town. and N_M's play makes more sense
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:32 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Like his play if me/Herta are Da/Mafia legit doesn't make sense
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:33 am

~N
Because I didn't have you as locktown? That feels petty and arbitrary and frankly if you continue to insist I'm scum tomorrow and you are town, we deserve to lose and I'm going to engage with it past that. It isn't worth the effort
You keep flipflopping between sounding off the charts scummy to sounding quite townie but your play last night - right after I healed Herta and voted you, makes 0 sense if you’re town here. There’s 0 reason for you to have been doubting I was locktown after that and suddenly despite the lack of any CC on my HN claim, you suddenly pivoted to my being DA. I’m not a complete idiot. :lol:

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:36 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1317, MathBlade wrote:

~N
Cool. Standing by.

@Meg - It is. I have a 50/50 and I believe in the way I have picked. At some point you just have to pick because you can wine yourself into no elim which is very very bad. If I am right *yay we win* if not then just a game and try again in elo or if you’re scum an extra day.
If you believe in it you can hammer Herta rather than waiting on passing blame to PBE if you are wrong.

FYPOV they should be able to be scum and I really dislike your willingness to blindly sheep the slot.

You say you've made up your mind then commit to it.

You say it's a 50/50 expect me to do everything in my power to convince you to acheive my win con regardless of if I am Town, Mafia, or DA. That is how I play especially in Elo scenarios. That's how I play here, as town
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:37 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1320, Polar Bear Express wrote:

~N
You keep flipflopping between sounding off the charts scummy to sounding quite townie but your play last night - right after I healed Herta and voted you, makes 0 sense if you’re town here. There’s 0 reason for you to have been doubting I was locktown after that and suddenly despite the lack of any CC on my HN claim, you suddenly pivoted to my being DA. I’m not a complete idiot. :lol:

~N
SCUM DO NOT KNOW DA

HEALING DA IS SOMETHING SCUM CAN DO

Tell me which of these statements is wrong
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:37 am

In post 1318, MegAzumarill wrote:

~N
Consider the world where Me/Herta is DA/Town. and N_M's play makes more sense
If either one of you were town, you would have self-voted and healed the other because town in either yours or Herta’s situation wants DA nobilized for autowin.

Neither of you did that. Neither of you acted like you’d expect town to do in this setup.

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:38 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

And DA Meg acts exactly like Town meg here, so your argument even if valid reasoning [which it isn't] doesn't hold

Return to “Completed Open Games”