Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1383, MegAzumarill wrote:Not because I think Nancy is scum, it's because Nancy thinks I should 100% know she is town, and because I am saying I don't, she is saying I cannot be town
I stopped argueing with Nancy at all, because it's impossible.

Anyway, coin flip shows that Meg is DA. Maybe it's truth, maybe not.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:20 pm

Post by Eiralox »

my thinking is basic rn: DA doesnt want to die. so appearing too much town d1, d2, d3, out of the question. Appearing too much scum, out of the question. Appearing like DA, out of the question.

Junko/Meg is closer to either: Scum with agenda or Chaotic Town. Not sure, vacillating, i'm not gonna reach a conclusion here.

Herta just.... survived, never ruffled feathers, head down and go on.... i see scum/town junko acting as they did D3 but imo it's way too risky for DA.... Junko had a few weird moments with me and i think herta, refusing to engage....

i see that more likely to come from scum trying to appear like DA in order not to die, ever, than I see it as DA.... trying what? drawing attention? ofc town acting like DA is a good start to throw off scum this game, but meh whatever.

i was wrong on tapioca, so mind not always set but the more i read the more i lock myself into a herta heal.

just feels like while we are are healing herta someone, somewhere, isn't happy about things. when the heal shifted to meg i really felt like..... a trapdoor, a falling sensation, where gravity get what it wants and it all comes tumbling down in ruin. eh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:23 pm

Post by Eiralox »

*DA does want to die lol. So DA acting like scum is what they want, or DA acting like town. but acting too much like one can mean scum doesnt kill you, or town doesnt think you're scum. why even did i type that lol
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:32 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Hmmmm so i guess that's the point: DA acting too much like scum might trigger town 'might be DA' instincts, and make scum hidden noble them.

So the best DA appears very town, hoping mafia hidden nobles them? but then chances are they won't a chance for day noble?

Ugh the general point i wanted to make before making no sense from the start is this: Someone taking a middle ground would make more sense imo. Herta fits that, while Junk/Meg, I get the feel they've really tried to appear town this game, despite me finding things that have scum equity etc.

Herta sorta is in that obscure loop, less of a voice, less of an impact, relatively town-seeming enough that scum might kill them before enobling them.

thus: why was PBE hidden nobled over Meg slot?

Moreover, Juno/Meg i've felt agenda, drive, purpose when it comes to voting. Herta not so much, pretty much: 'what ya'll doing? yeah can be this. why do you say that? minimal impact, and that's a good place for DA to be depending on game. Obv town might not be killed by scum cos they're obv, and obv scum DA again has risk of not being voted and scum then knowing them. middle ground is safer, from some's viewpoint i guess?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:33 pm

Post by Eiralox »

*hoping mafia doesn't hidden noble them.

ugh yeah what am i even
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:45 am

Post by Polar Bear Express »

HEAL: Herta

VOTE: Mega

Eira’s case is very compelling and since along with Enchant is one of my strongest trs, I’m inclined to trust it, especially because it makes more sense than probably anything else I’ve read so far about it.

I also think that one scum in NM/Math if Mega’s scum and if Mega’s town, possibly both, I don’t believe scum!NM is that bad as scum that he plays against wincon. Making the suboptimal heal/vote according to Math really isn’t the same as forgetting to submit an NK.

However what really gives me pause is that Mega really isn’t trying to distance between her and either NM/Math which is what you’d probably expect if she’s a buddy of either but knowing what I do of NM’s play as either alignment, he’s extremely unlikely to effort much and he’s my most confident sr, either with Mega or Math, so I think we probably win outright with Herta noble but I just can’t see scum in any of the HNs. Enchant doesn’t seem to have any agenda either way and was willing to heal/vote either one of Herta/Mega and I just can’t see Eira’s recent posts ever coming from scum.

So by the very fact that BOTH NM/Math are good with the converse, I think this is the right call.

So based on both NM and Math wanting Mega heal/Herta elim, makes me agree with what Eira’s saying here. So I think I’m good with this.

~Nancy
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

And where is your ISO hunting?

This feels like you’re being contrary for the sake of it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:21 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Meg
Wizard-Mercenary

Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:33 am

In post 1406, MathBlade wrote:And where is your ISO hunting?

This feels like you’re being contrary for the sake of it.
I did but why are you not weighing in on Eira’s posts? And how am I doing that? Didn’t you say you’d sheep me?

I trust Eira more than you and he’s making a lot of sense so what exactly is your issue?

~N
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

I did when you were posting thoughts that were present. I am not weighing on Eira’s posts because they’re long ramble posts that do nothing but say I am scum without a reason why: I obviously disagree.

You’re being contrary for the sake of it because you didn’t ISO anyone or you’d reach the conclusion Herta isn’t the DA. You also didn’t post conclusions. Yes I said I would sheep you but that was when you were posting reasons why. You’re not anymore. It’s like you abandoned reason just because it’s me.

And Eira doesn’t make sense it’s all just Math + NM without reason and I know it’s false
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:52 am

Post by Herta »

VOTE: herta

HEAL: meg
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:53 am

Eira’s making a fuckton of sense. He’s comparing Junko’s play with Herta’s and I agree with it. Junko was being to out there to be DA, DA tries to just float by and not make waves. Why? Because DA wants to die and not be nobled obviously. Junko’s play really makes very little sense as DA for all of the reasons Eira said and if you’re town here, Idk why you’re so upset? You were pushing NM as somehow bad scum playing suboptimally but forgetting to do an NK isn’t the same as healing Mega/voting Herta and you’re arguing essentially that he’s either mafia playing against wincon or he’s somehow wifomming with this and NM rarely puts in that kind of effort. I’m saying that what you’re saying about NM really doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.

Also the way Mega just so casually said she’ll be here the next day sounded very believable to me.

~N
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:55 am

Post by Herta »

VOTE: meg

HEAL: herta
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:14 am

In post 1410, Herta wrote:VOTE: herta

HEAL: meg
In post 1412, Herta wrote:VOTE: meg

Wifom? Who’s mafia here, @Herta?

You said NM/Math iirc and BOTH are adamantly opposed to this. I don’t think both of them are town here.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:38 am

In post 1007, Herta wrote:Enchant cannot be scum because he is confirmed Day 2 Hidden Noble.

Leaves pool of {Mathblade, Herta, Eiralox, PBE, Not_Mafia, MegAzumarill}

Herta is out of course.

Meg is DA.

Pool is now {Mathblade, Eiralox, PBE, Not_Mafia}

Eiralox & PBE are unconfirmed but claimed Hidden Nobles. There's no authentic counterlcaim (N_M help please) to either. So I have to assume they're true claiming. Therefore they cannot be scum.

Pool is now {Mathblade, Not_Mafia}

From my perspective, assuming the true claims, that's the exact team
Explain to me please Herta why NM/Math are playing against wincon by wanting to heal you/lim Mega? And I think you’re trying to wifom me into reversing my heal/vote but that ain’t happening.

And Math’s reaction to my votechange and ignoring what Eira posted, just made feel even more confident about my heal on you.

Whatever Mega is, way too many things pointing to you being more likely DA than her. I don’t like that Math suddenly outright refuses to sheep me when he promised to do so once I made my decision.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:43 am

In post 1058, Herta wrote:As long as Meg dies, we go to limlo tomorrow.
In post 1059, Herta wrote:If I die and Meg is nobled, town wins. So I'm good either way.

So why make this vote? :lol:

There is absolutely no logical reason for you to heal yourself and vote Mega here unless you’re wifomming me.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:46 am

More heals on Herta please. He is caught DA, it doesn’t matter who we lim because I feel pretty sure Herta noble is an autowin here.

~N
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:47 am

Post by Herta »

In post 1414, Polar Bear Express wrote:Explain to me please Herta why NM/Math are playing against wincon by wanting to heal you/lim Mega? And I think you’re trying to wifom me into reversing my heal/vote but that ain’t happening.
The analysis you quoted was wrong I think as I acknowledged here.
In post 1032, Herta wrote:Yeah I had a brain block on my alignment analysis. Hidden Nobles can still be scum. I need to revisit that.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:48 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

VOTE: Meg
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:48 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

UNVOTE:
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:49 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I think that's hammer if PBE is HN but this tests if PBE is HN.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:50 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Which is kind of irrelevant saying it out loud but if game doesn't end we know they are a confirmed liar
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:50 am

Post by Herta »

Gj Meg. Take the win.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:51 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Which I doubt but oh well
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Enchant »

Did we win
Wizard-Mercenary

Return to “Completed Open Games”