Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Titus »

You want to quote that game? You know how I found you? Your frustration with me. You get frustrated when you feel I have bad takes as town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 700, Morning Tweet wrote:VOTE: Furtive
Why?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 633, Titus wrote:Purple's initial frustration with me reminded me of Frogsterking in TFT so that was the biggest factor once I sat down and thought about it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Scum!Titus:
In post 421, Masquerader Red wrote:Purple's first offer happens to be every player left alive in the game. That would be an odd coinicidence.

Their acceptance might be coordinated. Based on their own admissions

1) Purple did an about face on Olive.
2) Olive originally wanted to pair with red supposedly but changed his mind.
3) Purple wanted hard to identify people to pair with easy to identify people but currently rests on meta knowledge for Olive town.
4) Olive asks Purple to retract invites and Olive accepts 4 minutes later. The rationale is the thought process looked invitee.
5) The awkward you were right I was town.

VOTE: Purple/Olive

I think I want to see this through.
Unknown!Titus with a lawl frog case and mason claim:

In post 692, Titus wrote:VOTE: Frogsterking
In post 693, Titus wrote:You have
1) put forth a game which isn't true (trying to call people toen blocks that aren't)
2) voted me immediately afterwards, despite arguing my mason claim was real before
3) have an unexplained ranger townread
4) whatever you did that got you wagoned prior to be coming in
5) inconsistent personality tell
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:45 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 695, Enchant wrote:Cool, mason claim d1
I think Titus and Imaginality are Lovers and/or the claim is intended to phish.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

I used an outline with evidence. That's a stretch.

You STILL won't explain your ranger read or address the substance. You're going for nitpicks instead and diverting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 702, Titus wrote:
In post 700, Morning Tweet wrote:VOTE: Furtive
Why?
I think frog is town, I have no opinion of imagine but i thought i saw a mason claim but i misread that as being imagine's rather than urs

Elements seems town on this page

I don't know what ranger did besides post readlists

It's mostly a default vote. Although I had a misunderstanding about imagine so i read his ISO, i don't notice any meaningful difference between my impression of him here and in a scum!him game i played with him. But that's jut based off of having longer posts and elaborating on what he's thinking as he votes, so I don't have much of an opinion

pedit: Wait is imagineality a mason claim too? I'm fucked up
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 705, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 695, Enchant wrote:Cool, mason claim d1
I think Titus and Imaginality are Lovers and/or the claim is intended to phish.
Phish for what? No one else has claimed. No one had claimed. There was an imaginality wagon which was bad, so I wanted a reset but I didn't have an iron clad town case, so I tried to crumb it. Players familiar with it caught on. The only one not to back off was your partner who did major twisting to argue I wasn't crumbing mason. I said it 3 or four times. We have a PT. We are both mod confirmed to each other.

As for lovers, why would you argue that (not confirming or denying)?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 707, Morning Tweet wrote:pedit: Wait is imagineality a mason claim too? I'm fucked up
He's my mason partner.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 669, Titus wrote:
In post 668, Elements wrote:
In post 666, Titus wrote:
In post 657, Elements wrote:Do you think there might be loved or hated going round with this many players?
Possibly. Frogsterking still didn't give the tonal read when he suspected I was town supposedly. Frogsterking is scum. Scum with Ranger. I have 75% odds on that.
Idk how much of the game you read when you joined but I think frog feels substantially different this game than he did in the normal you replaced in as scum with frog
Every single time Frog has been town, he has a certain level of frustration he gets with me everytime trying to sort me. He hasn't displayed an ounce of it. Instead, he's adapting his read to the environment on the board. He hasn't displayed it here.
ur basing ur read off of the way he approachs your slot solely

i just dont like when ppl do this, ppl dont appraoch every single slot the exact same way each time, there is nothing that guarantees a slot approachs a player the same way every game unless you have a reason to believe so

That being said I think the general idea is that you feel like frog's read on you is disingenuine. Adapting his read to the environment means like, scumreading you opportunistically, right?

pedit: I feel like there's not much reason for Titus to lie about being masons with imagine barring something crazy setup-wise
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 710, Morning Tweet wrote:Adapting his read to the environment means like, scumreading you opportunistically, right?
More like desperate yes. Ranger did the same. Frogsterking won't explain his TR there. Despite me saying so multiple times.

He wanted me and Owl to work together as town. We were both voting Ranger. Refusal to vote Ranger, no reason.

Ranger and Frogsterking objections make no sense and they keep trying to cast doubt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 604, Frogsterking wrote:I think Quiet Owl is town. Titus and Quiet Owl, do you townread each other?
In post 607, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 605, Titus wrote:
In post 604, Frogsterking wrote:I think Quiet Owl is town. Titus and Quiet Owl, do you townread each other?
I'll do a look again supposing you're town. However, if you townread me and Owl, why not vote Ranger?
I think the size of this game has resulted in two separate townblocks who are currently trying to kill each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler:
In post 644, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Titus
In post 24, andrée wrote:nono i think i am not explaining well

i am not suggesting that we massclaim nor that it is a good idea or anything,

i am simply asking what others think is the mechanical ‘punishment’ for it or whatever

like if there is a warning for it ending poorly there would be a reason for this, yes?

so i wonder what others think that reason is
@Tris

In post 612, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@tris
can I get your three strongest townreads and scumreads aorn?
In post 638, Titus wrote:Can you talk about your SRs? Why not Ranger? Frogster?
In post 639, tris wrote:i dont know what to think about frog, i haven't thought about ranger properly. i can if u want
[er]

Tris, you realize they're both phishing you here, right? They want to find out why I wrote these posts:

[]
In post 530, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 528, Elements wrote:
In post 527, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 513, Elements wrote:That makes much more sense
It really doesn’t
I don’t see who aside from Fenrir out of the imaginality votes is UTR
it makes more sense as a response to that post
Ranger, tris, csf
In post 599, Frogsterking wrote:I'm switching my vote from George to furtive in order to (hopefully) consolidate with tris, who I want for the town core. I want to rewind things back to this moment:
[r]

__
In post 635, Titus wrote:Ythan - weak town
GeorgeBailey - weak town
Enchant - moderate town
Really fake and unnatural sorting.
In post 635, Titus wrote:furtiveglance - actual null, and I hate that but gtmh town bc frog wants it
I think that this is TMI that furtive is town, or at least not aligned with Titus.
In post 580, Ranger wrote:(Yes, Titus and imaginality on near-opposite sides. Titus wouldn't pull this maneuver with a scumbuddy, and I believe she's almost always town from it. So, Titus is nearly certainly town for the claim. imaginality is not because no matter what Titus says, she and imaginality are not actually masons and I feel imaginality is scum exploiting Titus's earnest belief their roles make him town.)
You should be careful because you are reacting emotionally to Titus but she isn't reacting emotionally to you. I don't think you should assume that Titus' goal behind claiming mason was to save imaginality, I think Titus claimed mason to exert some better control over the thread, yes, but also because she is looking for something.

__

Frog going with his head / heart rather than trusting a claim which is true prolly like 90% of the time

Seems.. familiar somehow. I feell ike frog gets so invested in these reads he can't let them go. But maybe he's just really good at emulating this as scum. Seems to me like something town would do on first glance

Frog what is scum!Titus' plan claiming mason with another player on the first day? Other than role-based trickery, which granted, sure. I need something other than how Titus seems disingenuine to you -- she can seem all the way scummy in the world, town seems that way sometimes too, esp masons

Before sending this post I can think of a few plans actually but they're all role-based. Also, I find it hard to account for why Titus would claim masons WITH imagine in order to presumably get the heat off of imagine. Lovers theory I guess would directly tie Titus' life to imagine's but feels a bit too on the nose
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 586, Ranger wrote:
In post 584, Titus wrote:Open at start.
Yeah that's a lie. I have a topic and it did not open "at start".
This seems to be Ranger's objection. Any more voices on this?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:07 am

Post by imaginality »

For the avoidance of doubt: Titus is telling the truth, we are masons and I have also been specifically told by the mod that she is town.
In post 585, Ranger wrote:
(Yes, Titus and imaginality on near-opposite sides. Titus wouldn't pull this maneuver with a scumbuddy, and I believe she's
almost
always town from it. So, Titus is nearly certainly town for the claim. imaginality is not because no matter what Titus
says
, she and imaginality are not
actually
masons and I feel imaginality is scum exploiting Titus's earnest belief their roles make him town.)
Wow, that Pokemon Mafia game really left some scars, hey?

This is actually making me shift to townreading you now because I don't think you'd be as likely to keep pushing this point as scum, whereas I can see the situation bringing up SirCakez-flavoured bad memories as town.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 714, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 586, Ranger wrote:
In post 584, Titus wrote:Open at start.
Yeah that's a lie. I have a topic and it did not open "at start".
This seems to be Ranger's objection. Any more voices on this?
Reflecting on this, there's a
slight miniscule
possibility of being town. Our pt has mod posts much earlier than gamestart but we were locked until then. Maybe the mod forgot to lock theirs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 679, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: frogsterking
I’m fine to go back here.
UNVOTE:
Scratch this. I need to rethink the treacheries I’ve seen here.

Also, fuck the no-meta plan. I think it weakened me anyway.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

I still don't get why furtiveglance is a thing. Can someone help?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Spoiler:
In post 696, Elements wrote:
In post 690, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 687, Elements wrote:
In post 680, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 670, Elements wrote:Hmm interesting, I'll consider that
Why would you consider that, of all things? How have I not shown frustration lmao?
Because I'm basing my read on you partly off meta that I know and now new meta has come to light that I was not aware of.
Why would I not consider it...
Because her argument is that it's in my town meta to become frustrated with her, which is what I've done, but she is arguing that I am scum.
I don't think you've felt particularly frustrated about Titus

Elements
eh maybe you're right and I'm the odd one out on that then. I've been extra careful lately:
In post 357, Korina wrote:
Hi, friendly mod reminder that while mafia is a game that can get heated, please refrain from making personal attacks of any sort. Thank y’all. <3
I've been banned for this before.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 713, Morning Tweet wrote:Frog what is scum!Titus' plan claiming mason with another player on the first day? Other than role-based trickery, which granted, sure. I need something other than how Titus seems disingenuine to you -- she can seem all the way scummy in the world, town seems that way sometimes too, esp masons

Before sending this post I can think of a few plans actually but they're all role-based. Also, I find it hard to account for why Titus would claim masons WITH imagine in order to presumably get the heat off of imagine. Lovers theory I guess would directly tie Titus' life to imagine's but feels a bit too on the nose
I think the fact that Titus was already being poorly recieved by the thread and that we were warned that mass claiming is bad for town make it less than 90% Titus claim is true. I'm not sure how my Lovers theory being "on the nose" makes it less likely to be true, that seems like a logical fallacy.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: furative
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:39 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 646, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 643, HighPrincessErinys wrote:The more this one thinks about it the less likely it thinks Titus's mason claim is real. Their insistence on things like the PT, knowing imaginality's alignment, etc etc are all convincing, but
a D1 outing of two masons when one had at most 7 out of 12 votes
and has since dropped from that... It's kind of insane, honestly. Really sketched out by this.
Why does this make you doubt her claim?
Because it's an extremely weird circumstance to claim Mason with someone else in? All it's really going to do, if true, is paint a target on their backs in the future because 7/12 really does not need a D1 mason claim to save your buddy, it would've been alot better to wait until around E-3/2 or so because then there's a very immediate and credible threat to imaginality's life. Now Titus has thrown both of them into the line of mafia fire just to pull imaginality's wagon a further away from the finish line. They're either scum partners, something other than masons, or masons who felt the need to make a
really
strange play.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

imaginality wrote:For the avoidance of doubt: Titus is telling the truth, we are masons and I have also been specifically told by the mod that she is town.
In post 585, Ranger wrote:
(Yes, Titus and imaginality on near-opposite sides. Titus wouldn't pull this maneuver with a scumbuddy, and I believe she's
almost
always town from it. So, Titus is nearly certainly town for the claim. imaginality is not because no matter what Titus
says
, she and imaginality are not
actually
masons and I feel imaginality is scum exploiting Titus's earnest belief their roles make him town.)
Wow, that Pokemon Mafia game really left some scars, hey?

This is actually making me shift to townreading you now because I don't think you'd be as likely to keep pushing this point as scum, whereas I can see the situation bringing up SirCakez-flavoured bad memories as town.
It's incredble how, despite being explicitly intended for "the avoidance of doubt", this post does absolutely nothing to make you and Titus seem more credible.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 713, Morning Tweet wrote:she can seem all the way scummy in the world, town seems that way sometimes too, esp masons
I already considered that, what changed my mind is that she is behaving toward my slot explicitly how she did in her scum game in Masqué.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”