Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Tweet is the scum in hood IMO.

I'm sitting on three other scum reads right now too. I have no idea about the chancellor.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

No
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Where did I go wrong?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

me beign scum
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:51 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Oh shit Herta is supposedly in here too. I've been pushing a two-scum-in-the-hood theory this whole time and didn't even know it. Time to get some sleep!
N.Y. M
N.Y. M
They
Townie
N.Y. M
They
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:51 pm

Post by N.Y. M »

Yo

Went tp all that effort for just three days. Frogs, whether I was right or wrong on Meuh, it doesn’t change the fact that I’m playing the same way as last time.
Nancy/Yume/Mastina hydra
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Idk if there is or is not scum in the hood but it’s definitely not me and so far I like everyone in here except for Herta, so if there is one, I’m not impressed with Herta so far.

I did like his Tweetie read but but it’s not town indicative. What I’m wondering is that he was scum in og setup right and he seems to be playing differently here but his reaction to your post about why we can’t be scum pinged me but that in itself isn’t enough for me to have any read on him other than I’m watching him very closely.

Also wasn’t really thrilled with his reaction to Mastina’s mason post either.

So rn, I remain watchful on his slot.

So that’s my take, so unless you, Tweetie or Penguin are somehow fooling me, nothing any of you have done so far - either in here or the main thread - has pinged me so far.

And looking at BOTH threads tells you a lot. Like in LOST for example, I wrongly hard tr Taly but as soon as their hood PT with Bell was released, it was super obvious to me they were scum.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 15, Herta wrote:
In post 13, Frogsterking wrote:So we can play this like D&C I think and look for scum in the big group (non-hotel slots) on D1, assuming there is scum in the smaller group of penguin + herta + tweet, who may perhaps become obvious later on.
What is D&C? How does that inform how we use this hood?

Why can't the hydra be scum?
Like this post sounded a bit defensive to me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

But one think I’m on the same page with, is I also have no clue what D & C means?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 33, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But one think I’m on the same page with, is I also have no clue what D & C means?
The open setup Divide and Conquer where scum divide the playerlist pregame into a small hood and a big hood which each contain 1 scum.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 34, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 33, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But one think I’m on the same page with, is I also have no clue what D & C means?
The open setup Divide and Conquer where scum divide the playerlist pregame into a small hood and a big hood which each contain 1 scum.
The D&C games that have been run here are too small a sample size but so far town has done well when voting in big hood D1 and poorly when voting in little hood D1. I personally believe trying to hit scum in big hood first is the better strategy.

The analogy I was drawing to this setup is that we can treat the non-hotel players as the big hood and the hotel players as the small hood, as I expect scum are usually going to be present in this hood and outside of it for balancing reasons due to it's size. I'd prefer to get a flip from groupscum outside of this hood first and hope that any scum here can be PoEd later.

__

Are there any reasons to rule out herta-furtive-Bell as aligned?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

It’s probably not necessary but if you could provide a link, I’d love to read it.

Idk about furtive, I think it’s +town that he asked to know peoples’ roles/alignment in the og setup because that’s extemely helpful in catching any scum that were in both incarnations, so I think it would be kind of counterintuitive for scum!furtive - considering he was in the og setup to draw attention to that.

If I was scum here, I doubt I’d be going out of way wanting to tell how people played, unless you think he’s possible scum looking for a traitor since we know those were in the og setup but I think his vote on Deas looks non-traitory, if he has some suspicions on Herta.

I think Deas is likely town because he sounds completely different from last time and that reads’ post of his was pretty good.

So currently iffy on Bell but wait and see and anyway, it looks like you’re at least partially abandoning the D & C thing with your current Herta vote.

If Herta actually flips scum then I’m probably going to feel a lot more relaxed posting in here because so far not being pinged by anyone else and I’m very grateful for having this hood because I can post more stream of consciousness posts like I normally do because I don’t have to worry about post caps.

If Herta’s town than his reactions to things like Deas’ read post - when he knew I specifically requested that from him - doesn’t really make a helluva lot of sense but he just seems way too negativistic and I just finished a game with town!Herta, Marashu’s game and he sounded a lot more carefree in that. I can link it if you’re interested?

Being carefree unless you’re NM, is usually a towntell, which is why I like Deas and am suss on Herta.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:14 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I like the point about +Town furtive. I'm really not convinced that Herta is scum yet but I think their lack of activity in my hotel is a little damning though. It might be worth checking how Herta uses hoods as scum. I still think we should eliminate outside of the hotel today.

I'm going to go switch my vote to KT. I haven't played with scum!KT and allegedly he gives up really easily as scum, which is unlike his town meta, so I want to see what he does. I'd also expect there to be scum in at least one of the slots getting prodded.

The thread is so slow I will probably just read the game Nancy linked next time I have a couple hours to look over this game. I want to look at meuh's previous games too before I start asking questions.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

MT could be scum-in-the-hood too or instead of herta. I don't trust them.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 28, Morning Tweet wrote:me beign scum
I know this is going to sound like tinfoil:

I can't help but feel like Tweet misspelled being on purpose. I noticed they made a lot of spelling errors in their posts in the main thread. When I have a chance I might go see if MT was up to softing something like with Aunt Josephine code.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 37, Frogsterking wrote:I like the point about +Town furtive. I'm really not convinced that Herta is scum yet but I think their lack of activity in my hotel is a little damning though. It might be worth checking how Herta uses hoods as scum. I still think we should eliminate outside of the hotel today.

I'm going to go switch my vote to KT. I haven't played with scum!KT and allegedly he gives up really easily as scum, which is unlike his town meta, so I want to see what he does. I'd also expect there to be scum in at least one of the slots getting prodded.

The thread is so slow I will probably just read the game Nancy linked next time I have a couple hours to look over this game. I want to look at meuh's previous games too before I start asking questions.
I can never really tell with KT except for one game where they were flaming obvious scum but he made an RSV vote on us and have been voteparked on that. We don’t have a lot of time and I can’t say for sure what Herta’s like in hoods but I’m not impressed and unless KT does something to ping me, I’ll probably keep my vote on Herta but I’m not opposed to KT, they could well be scum, so I’m willing to switch my vote if that’s the lead wagon or if Herta suddenly towns it up.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I think Bell looks pretty awful. Probably worth piling on D2 just to see what he does. You said Bell was scum in Turing Test? I can read a little bit of a game right now.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm really wanting to kill Bell.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 39, Frogsterking wrote:

I can't help but feel like Tweet misspelled being on purpose. I noticed they made a lot of spelling errors in their posts in the main thread. When I have a chance I might go see if MT was up to softing something like with Aunt Josephine code.
You know me strangely well
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:53 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 43, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 39, Frogsterking wrote:

You know me strangely well
Is this a traitor claim?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 187, Frogsterking wrote:MT I have a question: does Aunt Josephine code mean anything to you?
i create the instructions to deciphering a brand new code and share it with the intended receiver prior to sending the message if at all possible. It'd make less sense to send a code that is equally readable by all players

pedit: No
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Like, a traitor claim to you?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 41, Frogsterking wrote:I think Bell looks pretty awful. Probably worth piling on D2 just to see what he does. You said Bell was scum in Turing Test? I can read a little bit of a game right now.
Yeah he was as wooden af in that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 46, Morning Tweet wrote:Like, a traitor claim to you?
Nancy do you think MT is town here?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Herta
Meuh
KT

I think is 2/3 antitown. I don't really have any town reads.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”