furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 844, McMenno wrote:
In post 822, Enchant wrote:Frogster appeal on activity for some reason make him trustworthy
this is mediocre, scumleaning Enchant

this Ythan wagon is bad as hell, shame about the replacement too

I still want to get Frogster today... out of Ranger's suggestions earlier I could be down with furtive and I don't want Ythan's slot gone
Agreeing with quite a few of McMenno's reads actually (Frogster/Enchant to be precise). They could just be Town with a style that I scumread, the alternative is a Town!Frogsterking world which is theoretically possible, but right now I see this Ythan wagon as an effort to save Frogsterking pushed by Mafia.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I don't believe Titus, furtive, imaginality, or quiet owl are town.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 849, Titus wrote:Ranger, no one is going to towncase imaginality. That's not how it works. I'm not spending my time arguing about things I know to be true. It helps precisely no one. Casing someone means being open to feedback and I'm well NOT.

To keep your scumread on imaginality, you have floated through every possible scenario and ignored Frogsterking's behavior because it happens to agree with you. With all due respect, grow the fuck up. Move on if you're town.
I don't know what to tell you Ranger but you need to stop getting tilted by Titus, this is scum!Titus lol
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 852, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 849, Titus wrote:Ranger, no one is going to towncase imaginality. That's not how it works. I'm not spending my time arguing about things I know to be true. It helps precisely no one. Casing someone means being open to feedback and I'm well NOT.

To keep your scumread on imaginality, you have floated through every possible scenario and ignored Frogsterking's behavior because it happens to agree with you. With all due respect, grow the fuck up. Move on if you're town.
I don't know what to tell you Ranger but you need to stop getting tilted by Titus, this is scum!Titus lol
Do you want to explain why you only voted Titus after Ranger did (post-Mason claim)?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I want the slots who are actually Town to stop listening to slots who are obviously not Town and dogpile on Quiet Owl so we have a better idea what's going on behind the scenes
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 853, furtiveglance wrote:

Do you want to explain why you only voted Titus after Ranger did (post-Mason claim)?
No, I want you to die.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 855, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 853, furtiveglance wrote:

No, I want you to die.
It's mutual, but I'm also willing to engage with you about my reads if you want to try and seem interested.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 846, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:With 4 pending replacement slots, it's probably going to be a while before we get a new Ythan. Back to this:

VOTE: Quiet Owl

I could be swayed onto furtive, but with my tris read kind of dropping before she replaced out, I'm not sure he is actually scum.
The fuck is this? Can you not vote-hop like a hummingbird that consumed caffeine?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Quiet Owl
Quiet Owl
Goon
Quiet Owl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by Quiet Owl »

In post 848, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 215, Quiet Owl wrote:my theories at the moment:
- frog is town, cat scratch is scum
- this is a multiball setup, and they're both scum
I'm pretty sure now that this
is
a multiball setup, and I want to know whatever Quiet Owl knows :lol:
dear frog, the knowledge i have that you apparently do not is the signup post, and a less narrow perspective on things.
In post 289, xyzzy wrote:
Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game? (Yes/No)
- yes. I have had many elements like these in past games.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 856, furtiveglance wrote:It's mutual, but I'm also willing to engage with you about my reads if you want to try and seem interested
Alright, what's up furtive? Who are you willing to vote?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It’s actually infuriating that when I decide to give the opposing viewpoint a try, the people holding it buzz off to some other nonsense. I already have enough of that in my irl, don’t fucking do it here.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by Elements »

VOTE: owl
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 860, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s actually infuriating that when I decide to give the opposing viewpoint a try, the people holding it buzz off to some other nonsense. I already have enough of that in my irl, don’t fucking do it here.
Have to concur that we really need to decide on a wagon some time in the next lifetime.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 859, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 856, furtiveglance wrote:It's mutual, but I'm also willing to engage with you about my reads if you want to try and seem interested
Maybe the tris replacement. But I really want to get you today, I feel like otherwise the whole gamestate will get clogged.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 857, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 846, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:With 4 pending replacement slots, it's probably going to be a while before we get a new Ythan. Back to this:

I could be swayed onto furtive, but with my tris read kind of dropping before she replaced out, I'm not sure he is actually scum.
The fuck is this? Can you not vote-hop like a hummingbird that consumed caffeine?
In post 860, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s actually infuriating that when I decide to give the opposing viewpoint a try, the people holding it buzz off to some other nonsense. I already have enough of that in my irl, don’t fucking do it here.
In post 862, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
Have to concur that we really need to decide on a wagon some time in the next lifetime.
Can you two stop getting baited by the anti town roles please
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 863, furtiveglance wrote:
Maybe the tris replacement. But I really want to get you today, I feel like otherwise the whole gamestate will get clogged.
You have to convince me that the tris slot isn't townsided first. Why would you help town take down the tris slot? What do you think they are?
Quiet Owl
Quiet Owl
Goon
Quiet Owl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by Quiet Owl »

In post 865, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 863, furtiveglance wrote:
You have to convince me that the tris slot isn't townsided first. Why would you help town take down the tris slot? What do you think they are?
what, you'll selfvote if you're convinced that tris is scum? what on earth are you saying here
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Owl is next. You...aren't aligned with Owl, are you?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That lasted all of 5 seconds.
<Embrace The Void>

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

You have nothing to offer me Owl unless you're willing to help kill furtive.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I think I'm reading D1 really well for once
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by Ranger »

Cases are to make an argument.

A case is presenting a viewpoint.

A case CAN be simply gathering your beliefs and opening them up to criticism (what you're saying is a case) but I'll bet you most players don’t share that definition, and would instead say the primary purpose of a case is to
convince
players on a read, by presenting the reasons for the read to be true.

If imaginality was truly conftown to you, you wouldn't have needed to use exclusively breadcrumbs of masonry to defend him from the Suspicion.
You would have seen the merits by which he was town, and been able to argue his towniness from your lens of knowing he is town. You would still breadcrumb, but you wouldn’t rely exclusively on breadcrumbs to defend him.

You didn’t, because he's not actually conftown to you and you know it. You didn’t see his posts through the lens of
knowing
he's town and the resulting knowledge letting you see how his posts are town. If you saw so much as a single thing not role related to townread him by, you'd have pointed it out when defending him, with the breadcrumbs as secondary.

Instead, you instantly defaulted to relying exclusively on breadcrumbs to try and avert the wagon on him, because you can't see him as town off of play due to him not being conftown.

I know I'm right and you know I'm right. You might be frustrated by me ruining your gambit, but I am frustrated by your gambit
protecting scum
To keep your scumread on imaginality, you have floated through every possible scenario and ignored Frogsterking's behavior because it happens to agree with you.
I have kept my scumread on imaginality for one simple reason:
He doesn’t look town by play;
He looks like scum by play;
Nobody has given me any reason to think differently;
I know you and your methods so I know you're not being truthful.

If you presented a play-based reason for him to be town, I genuinely wouldn't have outed the breadcrumbs in the first place, because I would've believed you. But you didn’t. You relied exclusively on breadcrumbing role, and that told me more than you wanted it to. It told me you were gambiting with a fakeclaim of imaginality being conftown, and you wanted pressure off of him because you genuinely believe your roles make him town.

If I had any reason at all to think imaginality wasn’t scum, I'd let you do your thing. But he
is
scum, no matter how much you believe otherwise, so letting you do your thing is simply too dangerous for the town.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by Ranger »

AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can I just point out {Frog, CSF, Ranger} KEEP VOTING TOGETHER?
<Embrace The Void>

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 873, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can I just point out {Frog, CSF, Ranger} KEEP VOTING TOGETHER?
do i not as well?
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”