A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8025 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 8016, Meuh wrote:So the way I see it: Ydrasse and Porkens' wagons happened one after the other, they were in similar positions of influence (both not super present, though at least Ydrasse existed) and had a similar amount of towncred. So there must be a reason why Porkens went through, and Ydrasse didn't.
Either:
1. Ydrasse is lunar scum who had one or two influential (high thread presence/high towncred) partners that prevented the lim on her from going through. Someone like T-bone, CSF or DDS is lunar scum and had her back.
2. Ydrasse just happened to be townread by key players, which prevented her from being limmed. (NAI in nature)

Because of the aforementioned similar positions from Porkens and Ydrasse, I find the first option more likely and specifically the idea of lunar!Ydrasse quite likely. and even if it wasn't a or some partners responsible for her living, she can still very much be scum.
Was it anyone else besides Junko and I? I thought we were the two players who drove that flip tbh. My memory of it is that I accepted Ydrasse's AtE, and wanted to get the non-posting slot instead, I pleaded with Junko/you, then everyone else came in for the deadline (though Rat tried to fight it for obvious reasons).
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #8026 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 8025, T-Bone wrote:
In post 8016, Meuh wrote:So the way I see it: Ydrasse and Porkens' wagons happened one after the other, they were in similar positions of influence (both not super present, though at least Ydrasse existed) and had a similar amount of towncred. So there must be a reason why Porkens went through, and Ydrasse didn't.
Either:
1. Ydrasse is lunar scum who had one or two influential (high thread presence/high towncred) partners that prevented the lim on her from going through. Someone like T-bone, CSF or DDS is lunar scum and had her back.
2. Ydrasse just happened to be townread by key players, which prevented her from being limmed. (NAI in nature)

Because of the aforementioned similar positions from Porkens and Ydrasse, I find the first option more likely and specifically the idea of lunar!Ydrasse quite likely. and even if it wasn't a or some partners responsible for her living, she can still very much be scum.
Was it anyone else besides Junko and I? I thought we were the two players who drove that flip tbh. My memory of it is that I accepted Ydrasse's AtE, and wanted to get the non-posting slot instead, I pleaded with Junko/you, then everyone else came in for the deadline (though Rat tried to fight it for obvious reasons).
Even if it was, I feel like you and Junko are 2 of the slots most likely to be partners with lunar!Ydrasse so it doesn’t really nudge me another way. I guess power being consolidated in mostly 2 people does give more room for the switch from Ydrasse -> Porkens to be town-lead, though.
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8027 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by Past Present Future »

In post 8023, T-Bone wrote:
In post 8010, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 6386, T-Bone wrote:Although Scarf seemed to believe it did based on his role though?
I’ve been wondering about this because Scarf claimed vt. Did Scarf posit this theory before or after MMR flip?
iirc correctly this originally came from Day 1 after Mastina had claimed? Because I had made an ask of whether anyone had attunement in their Role PMs because I didn't. Enchant had also said so and then Scarf was like 'shush you vt claims will give the game away'. I had assumed it was because of Scarf's role and that's why I had stopped pushing the attunement issue. Since it was weird, (and still is in some respects) weird to me that only one player's role mentions attunement to be a thing.

Thinking about that, why did Rat never take issue with attunements? Certainly if you're scum that's the type of thing you can confidentially say exists or doesn't exist, right?
Well what made me wonder is that he claimed vt and not a single vt flip says anything other than exactly that.
It’s the end of the world as you know it and we feel fine.

Hydra of Titus, Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8028 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:24 pm

In post 8024, T-Bone wrote:
In post 8011, Past Present Future wrote:I also want to ask T-Bone you were pushing Prof really hard before, have you changed your read on him? If not, why Ydrasse?
tbh I thought Prof made more sense as Solar scum, due to his wild insistence that he wanted to punish Lunar and wanted Solar to win. He's definitely not Solar. I already contested the credit he tried to claim for the Solar eliminations, but one thing is certain. Porken's flip condemned Rat, so I don't think the last Solar person was on that wagon. The only way I could buy it is if we flipped Porkens before Prof could try to walk it back (IE a vote that got out of hands while they were offline). He no longer exists in the space where he could be either team in my eyes. Really, only one player is left on this playerlist I feel fits on both teams (Ydrasse).
But RR flipped goon. I could see scum being on it for towncred. Did you read RC’s Anything uPick? Sakura Hana won that by bussing her entire team and Porkens looked like he was a gonner. I can agree about Prof since I think he started it but as for those who jumped on, idk

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8029 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 2856, Scarfmanship wrote:I am pretty sure power roles are all attuned, and VTs are not attuned, and mafia is going to pick this up quick, so DO NOT SAY IF YOU ARE NOT ATTUNED

UNVOTE:
In post 2860, Scarfmanship wrote:I worded that wrong but I had to get the message out fast, because I think if you have any hints towards your attumenment then you are a PR and if you don't then you're a VT, mastina is a limited vanilla cop, probably limited so that she can't check the same person mulitple times to see if they've been recruited if that's a thing
In post 2863, Scarfmanship wrote:Fwiw those quick posts from enchant and tbone make me think they are both very strongly town, but don't do anymore posting about your own attunement.

I know i've been playing pretty shitheaded lately but I did pick up on mastina's crumb about "revealing people's true colors" earlier, which is why i've been on every mastina counterwagon until i lost heart and gave up. I also crumbed that I picked up on it by saying i was pretty sure i knew mastina's role.

I've also more or less outed what i am by my recent posts so if i end up as a sacrifice today so be it.
These are the posts in question, yes? They came soon after mastina claimed attunement checker
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8030 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:30 pm

Well I had no idea I was sun attuned until Meuh checked me, so no idea where he got that from.

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8031 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:24 pm

In post 7951, MegAzumarill wrote:

VC 6.0.6

Ydrasse (2) Meuh, Firebringer [E-4]

Cat Scratch Fever (1) Professotic

Not Voting (7) Everybody Else

Activity isn't being counted until (expired on 2022-12-26 19:28:15)

Deadline (expired on 2022-12-28 07:27:55)
There's only 8 hours left. Please vote & consolidate

Ydra is at 4 with me & T-Bone's votes. I'm at 1 vote (Magician), T-Bone is at 1 (Professotic).
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8032 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 8028, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 8011, Past Present Future wrote:I also want to ask T-Bone you were pushing Prof really hard before, have you changed your read on him? If not, why Ydrasse?
tbh I thought Prof made more sense as Solar scum, due to his wild insistence that he wanted to punish Lunar and wanted Solar to win. He's definitely not Solar. I already contested the credit he tried to claim for the Solar eliminations, but one thing is certain. Porken's flip condemned Rat, so I don't think the last Solar person was on that wagon. The only way I could buy it is if we flipped Porkens before Prof could try to walk it back (IE a vote that got out of hands while they were offline). He no longer exists in the space where he could be either team in my eyes. Really, only one player is left on this playerlist I feel fits on both teams (Ydrasse).
But RR flipped goon. I could see scum being on it for towncred. Did you read RC’s Anything uPick? Sakura Hana won that by bussing her entire team and Porkens looked like he was a gonner. I can agree about Prof since I think he started it but as for those who jumped on, idk
Right but what I was saying is that if you're allied with Porkens/RR pre-flip, you know that flipping Porkens confirms RR as scum because RR claimed that their role was the fake part of Porkens' role.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8033 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by professotic »

Can we not vote Ydrass.
Can we vote someone else please?
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8034 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Nightstart may be delayed by a few hours, votes cast after the deadline expires before night begins will not be counted.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #8035 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:47 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 8030, Past Present Future wrote:Well I had no idea I was sun attuned until Meuh checked me, so no idea where he got that from.
Aren't you said you was Dusk princess or something
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8036 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:39 pm

Enchant can you vote ydra?
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #8037 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:07 pm

Post by Enchant »

I am here for all time.
Wizard-Mercenary

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8038 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:19 pm

:thumbsup:

literally anyone else online? PPF?
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8039 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:34 pm

In post 8032, T-Bone wrote:
In post 8028, Past Present Future wrote:
Right but what I was saying is that if you're allied with Porkens/RR pre-flip, you know that flipping Porkens confirms RR as scum because RR claimed that their role was the fake part of Porkens' role.
Yeah I know but there’s no reason to think Solar knows Porkens is a goner and busses either. I was in a game where scum hardbussed their most important pr on d1 no less and they weren’t even close to being doomed. I was the game losing miselim in that because I stupidly tried to stop them from being wagoned.

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8040 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:36 pm

In post 8033, professotic wrote:Can we not vote Ydrass.
Can we vote someone else please?
Who? I don’t want to elim Ydrasee either. Convince me on someone else.

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8041 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:38 pm

In post 8035, Enchant wrote:
In post 8030, Past Present Future wrote:Well I had no idea I was sun attuned until Meuh checked me, so no idea where he got that from.
Aren't you said you was Dusk princess or something
Priestess. Town Dawn Priestess but I didn’t expect Math to flip dusk anything based off reveal, so I didn’t read anything into it.

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8042 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:40 pm

In post 8038, Cat Scratch Fever wrote::thumbsup:

literally anyone else online? PPF?
You must have some other suspects than Ydra right? I will hammer if she gets to 5 but I think she flips town.

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8043 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:44 pm

In post 8031, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:

VC 6.0.6

Ydra is at 4 with me & T-Bone's votes. I'm at 1 vote (Magician), T-Bone is at 1 (Professotic).
I thought Prof switched to T-Bone. I’m not voting CSF especially after RR flip.

Prof if you want to save Ydrasse, find another wagon because your vote on CSF is probably going to guarantee Ydra lim. Not Dangle either.

Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #8044 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:48 pm

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Ydrasse

E-1

4 hours. We not getting anything else probably. Atleast not something which WHOLE TOWN will vote in that time.

Just in case i have no reason to think if ydrasse is either evil or not. For me it's null.
Wizard-Mercenary

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8045 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:49 pm

In post 8043, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 8031, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:

VC 6.0.6

I thought Prof switched to T-Bone. I’m not voting CSF especially after RR flip.

Prof if you want to save Ydrasse, find another wagon because your vote on CSF is probably going to guarantee Ydra lim. Not Dangle either.
Oh wait this is wrong, Magician is voting CSF not Prof.

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8046 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:53 pm

PPF, there's less than 4 hours until the deadline, and the mod just said she's not counting votes after it.

Most other wagons are unrealistic. I don't know if Meuh/FB/T-Bone are still awake, and no idea where DDS is. Like I'll hammer any wagon, but what other wagon can be even be pushed through before deadline? I'm only awake and posting here right now because I want to make sure we get a lim

but to answer your question, I'm beginning to suspect Magician for like... not seeming to care about this game at all, and DDS for being MIA. Re-eval professotic and DDS if Ydra flips scum. Firebringer is still my pick for Solar scum.
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8047 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:02 pm

In post 3900, MegAzumarill wrote:
VC 2.0.5

MMR (5) Radical Rat, T-bone , Mastina, Yume, Past Present Future [E-3]

Mastina (3) Unwnd, Furtiveglance, firebringer

Past Present Future (2) Scarfmanship, Mathblade,

furtiveglance (1) Dingle Dangle Scarecrow,

Not Voting (4) Ydrasse, MMR, Toogeloo, Enchant,

Deadline: (expired on 2022-11-14 21:51:23)
With 15 alive it takes 8 to eliminate.

In post 4077, MegAzumarill wrote:
VC 2.0.6

Past Present Future (4) Scarfmanship, MMR, Toogeloo, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow [E-4]
MMR (4) Radical Rat, Yume, Past Present Future, Mathblade [E-4]

Mastina (3) Unwnd, Furtiveglance, firebringer

Unwnd (1) Mastina

Not Voting (3) Ydrasse, Enchant, T-bone ,

Deadline: (expired on 2022-11-14 21:51:23)
With 15 alive it takes 8 to eliminate.

T-Bone was early on MMR than jumped off.

VOTE: T-Bone

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8048 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:05 pm

In post 8046, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:PPF, there's less than 4 hours until the deadline, and the mod just said she's not counting votes after it.

Most other wagons are unrealistic. I don't know if Meuh/FB/T-Bone are still awake, and no idea where DDS is. Like I'll hammer any wagon, but what other wagon can be even be pushed through before deadline? I'm only awake and posting here right now because I want to make sure we get a lim

but to answer your question, I'm beginning to suspect Magician for like... not seeming to care about this game at all, and DDS for being MIA. Re-eval professotic and DDS if Ydra flips scum. Firebringer is still my pick for Solar scum.
Could vote Magcian as well. I will check back and hammer whomever but I think MMR telling STD he wasn’t over reacting sounds like a wk and I don’t feel Ydrasse is aligned with anyone.

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8049 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:12 pm

Even if I were to vote her, it’s still 5. I don’t think it’s her.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”