Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Herta »

I think I've seen kitty over play a pr as town before but I can't remember where. And i guess if he's don't that he could certainly do a gambit as scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3524, Herta wrote:
In post 3517, MathBlade wrote:I don’t think there is a scum between Kitty and me but a scum between Kitty and Fire.
So you think fire is scum.
That’s my primary theory.

Mod did confirm I can still doc but no ninja anymore.

I doc’d IV to see which of the PRs scum would shoot and instead they shot Toto.

This tells me that of the PRs it’s most likely fire because scum would be scared of me potentially doccing IV.

So I think Fire and Val
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 3517, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Val

Val reads like outed scum who dislikes the setup.
The more I think on it, the happier I am to make today a gladiate.

VOTE: Mathblade
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 3526, MathBlade wrote:This tells me that of the PRs it’s most likely fire because scum would be scared of me potentially doccing IV.
So why not shoot you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Fine by me.

Then you and Fire die and gg we win.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3528, Val89 wrote:
In post 3526, MathBlade wrote:This tells me that of the PRs it’s most likely fire because scum would be scared of me potentially doccing IV.
So why not shoot you?
Escape hatch. Need someone to push
GTKAS -- MathBlade
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:00 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3522, skitter30 wrote:The thing with math scum is that i'm still not sure he reps in, claims doc, and decides to tunnel on pooky. Their interactions that day don't really seem faked to me
Val can u address this bit plz
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Val89 »

If its me and FB, there is both Herta and Ydra as "escape hatches", and neither of those risk a town!doc getting a save if you aren't limmed for whatever reason.

Obvious bullshit is obvious.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:07 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 3531, skitter30 wrote:Val can u address this bit plz
The bit where pooky was offering up Sco + yourself + Unwnd as the team, all while Unwnd was expressing doubts on the town IV he had just saved, then Math reps in, starts softing all kinds of PRs and then settles on a doc claim who saved IV and who knows Pooky is scum while suddenly pooky decides, actually this new rep is absolutely town, all while they are been pushed, and then goes into anti-spew mode and self-hammers the next day?

I'm not sure what you think the issue is, really. The point of a N1 no kill was to enable a fake doc claim to go deep, and busing what is essentially a goon who is catching heat from the legit town you've cleared for the towncred seems perfectly in keeping with that plan.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

The actual fake claim is from Fire or Kitty.

Both have good arguments.

But pushing Herta on day open is sus when Toto IV Freedom and myself were all off it.

Herta I don’t see flipping scum here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Herta »

In post 3533, Val89 wrote:
In post 3531, skitter30 wrote:Val can u address this bit plz
The bit where pooky was offering up Sco + yourself + Unwnd as the team, all while Unwnd was expressing doubts on the town IV he had just saved, then Math reps in, starts softing all kinds of PRs and then settles on a doc claim who saved IV and who knows Pooky is scum while suddenly pooky decides, actually this new rep is absolutely town, all while they are been pushed, and then goes into anti-spew mode and self-hammers the next day?

I'm not sure what you think the issue is, really. The point of a N1 no kill was to enable a fake doc claim to go deep, and busing what is essentially a goon who is catching heat from the legit town you've cleared for the towncred seems perfectly in keeping with that plan.
Okay but math wasn't here for Night 1 so that means that unwnd or someone else was going to fake claim doc, but if that were true why would math, as replacement for unwnd, soft other PRs instead of just doc?
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Val89 »

Like I said yesterday, I think Ydra was originally supposed to claim doc which supports her softs about self-resolving much more than one-shot disloyal checker does, and pooky was happy to rule-of-three Unwnd.

Once MathBlade arrives, he starts softing and they decide he is a better option for the deepwolf and better take Ydra's claim.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 3536, Val89 wrote:Like I said yesterday, I think Ydra was originally supposed to claim doc which supports her softs about self-resolving much more than one-shot disloyal checker does, and pooky was happy to rule-of-three Unwnd.

Once MathBlade arrives, he starts softing and they decide he is a better option for the deepwolf and better take Ydra's claim.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Val89 »

Like, how the hell else do you explain ? I'm being asked to write if off as a co-incidence, but there is just no way you don't realise those softs can point to FN. Maybe "knocking on the door" can invite some benefit-of-the-doubt, but "we are so friendly" "Pete and Goofy"?

I wonder if the original plan was to kill IV and claim he was a FN (perhaps one shot) who had sent a notification to IV, and point to all those crumbs and the fact that IV hadn't said anything as evidence IV had received the notification, and thus MB is conf town, but the insistence he explain why both of them were cleared forces the doc claim instead - notwithstanding of course that even THAT claim doesn't explain it - I'm willing-to-bet-the-game on it sure IV is in fact town, but he hasn't been proved that by MathBlade, even a town!MB.

I know hooky things happen in these games, but I'm being asked to believe one too many co-incidences for me to believe Math is town - unwnd not softing, ydra over softing, pooky offering unwnd up as part of a solve until the rep-in and then 180ing following the softs, unwnds treatment of IV being some sort of gambit, the multiple softs just accidentally pointing to multiple claims, and now, on top of all that - Totos role.

You think that is all co-incidence and I'm either bullshiting or just plain wrong, fine, go ahead and lim me. I think there is enough suspicion, perhaps justified, coming my way that I'm a decent final mislim-for-the-win for scum to hold in the back pocket. But if math is town, and kitty is telling the truth, that means you've got an already powerful town protective who suddenly got confirmable - ie, even stronger, after killing our IC.

I think it's already highly-suspicious he's here on D5. If you lim me, at least confirm he's some sort of PR, and expect me to be screaming from the dead thread if you let him cross the finish line with that claim after I'm revealed VT.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

Dude. His name is innocent villager. I was crumbing IV is my inno.

This is al just bluster and showmanship. If you really believed you were right none of that would be necessary.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 3539, MathBlade wrote:If you really believed you were right none of that would be necessary.
In what way?
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Val89 »

Like, maybe you could still convince me those all were coincidences, but it's a pretty high bar to cross.

You can start by explaining how 'innocent villiager' has anything to do with 'friendly neighbour', and where you crumbed, amongst all the other noise, you were ninja, or else why you thought it was appropriate not to.

And then, unless you intend to "dude, I didn't realise", we've then got the handful (ie: more than one) of cop and vig crumbs to explain..
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s the same blustering I do as scum.

If you really believed you were right you’d just let what you said sit and speak for itself.

But instead you’re “Believe all this BS or I will scream at you from dead thread.”

You’re evoking fear to try to avoid a rational response which is that I am town.

Is it possible I am mistaken town? Of course. But if you’re telling me that at least one scum of not two wanted Herta dead and still arguing Herta scum that’s imho ridiculous.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 3542, MathBlade wrote:Is it possible I am mistaken town? Of course. But if you’re telling me that at least one scum of not two wanted Herta dead and still arguing Herta scum that’s imho ridiculous.
I'm sorry, I don't follow.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3382, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3354, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3300, Datisi wrote:
vote count 4.09

with 10 votes in play, it takes 6 to make a decision. day 4 ends in (expired on 2022-12-30 17:30:00).

yeet
Herta [5]:
skitter30, KittyTacky, Firebringer, Val89, Ydrasse
Freedom [2]:
innocentvillager, Herta
Ydrasse [2]:
Toto
, MathBlade
Firebringer [1]:
Freedom

not voting [0]:

mod notes~ skitter30 v/la fridays/saturdays
~ freedom v/la from 24.12. to 1.1.
~ herta v/la through 31.12.
~ this is a mod note

flavourImage
I actually don’t have a solve.

Just from my POV Toto myself and IV are all likely town.

Assume 0 scum on the wagon and Herta scum.

This means the only scum would be Freedom.

Ergo if Herta is scum scum are bussing but it’s way more likely that scum dog piled Herta.

Similar to how I didn’t like the earlier elim because the town block wasn’t on it.
Like it stems from here.

If Freedom is scum without Herta then why not have taken the Herta likely miselim
If Freedom is scum with Herta that doesn’t explain any of the weirdness going on. :/

So like I don’t that situation at all so Val to me looks the most sus

Look at this VC again.

Freedom = town like I said.

Even if you wish to argue incorrectly I am scum, then unless it’s me and IV staying off wagon which leaves loads more questions than it solves, you’re looking at scum wanting Herta dead.

So a Herta wagon = super bad idea.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Val89 »

Okay, but what has that got to do with me being blustering scum?

I don't want a Herta wagon, I want a me or you wagon.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3545, Val89 wrote:Okay, but what has that got to do with me being blustering scum?

I don't want a Herta wagon, I want a me or you wagon.
You are blustering because you’re out of options:

You can’t miselim Herta because no matter what scum team you pick (short of me +IV) scum wanted Herta dead
You can’t miselim a different PR because then if they flip town I become clear and I know which PR it is. Plus I am spewed town with Toto’s flip.
You can’t bus your power PR because that only buys you a day and then we look at you and Herta for end game

You’re pretty stuck.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

You can’t push Skitter without dealing with Ydrasse pseudo clear.

Like you literally have no one you can push.

So you’re desperate.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Val89 »

Math is right. Of course I'm scum.

All the above is just.. Unlucky coincidence, I guess. What a shit game for me.

VOTE: val89
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:37 am

Post by Firebringer »

Why would scum me kill Toto over mathblade.
I want mathblade dead the most
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”