Micro 1067: Is There a Doctor in the House? - Game over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 85, Tabibitos wrote:I wish my PC was working for this. (I will assume the Nurse to be a "she" just to make it easier to type.)

I nickname this plan "
Follow the Nurse
":

Basically my plan is to have Nurse claim on early Day 1, get confirmed town status, and then separate ourselves in two groups of four, A (protecting) and B (Investigating). The Nurse should always be a member and leader of Group B given she cant protect herself. These groups are fixed in their roles but it may be a good idea to swap their members with each other every day/night except the Nurse herself and
maybe
someone that everyone agrees to bet the
entire game
on being town (if you know someone is town on a confirmation that there's scum here, it gets easier to nail scum).

Group A will always target the Nurse and the other group will target a common suspect that we'll elect using the heal tag, in case of a tie between heal votes let's leave it to the Nurse to decide between the tied, and I will talk to my partner to see if he could keep track of the heal votes with me.

By N1 We wiĺl have every doctor power alive given the Nurse inherits the first dead one if we miseliminate, therefore some of the most unbalanced groups that I can imagine to protect are (Quack or CPR, Naive, 2 Goons), and in that scenario the Nurse dies if the group targets it at N1 even without scum intervention, but that would also likely sinalize two scum in the group so it would still be positive?

I believe most other groups are balanced on N1 and assure the Nurse either won't die even if scum targets her, or may only die if scum targets her and the group protecting is exactly along the lines of (Quack, Naive, Any Doctor, Goon). It would still confirm there's scum in the protecting group though, not to mention help to nail who is the quack/naive doctor.

The other group would as said be targeting a suspect, but now that I'm writing this I realize that we should choose someone inside this group to be targeted. The reason is that I realized that if the JK is in this group, and they target someone protecting the Nurse, it may block someone ability causing imbalance on the amount of protection/killing power and accidentally killing the Nurse without giving us much info.

I am still mulling over if there is an universally good way to proceed with this strategy if or when the Nurse dies. However as long as the Nurse is alive (or a confirmed town PR) I believe this plan do protect her, help us to organize night actions, make it easier to understand night results and I also think it guarantees we will not lose the Nurse without gaining info on the scum.

Obs: The group A should always have 4 members on it to ensure the abilities will always balance itself and not kill the Nurse without scum intervention. If we nail the quack doctor though, and kill one scum, we can reduce that requirement to 3 people as long as the quack doctor isn't on it.

Note 1: I don't have a better suggestion on how to organize the groups without confusion aside from the Nurse, the confirmed town, drafting the groups herself.

Note 2: There's many ways this game can develop and there may be a point where protecting the Nurse isn't as good as protecting let's say, a confirmed JK or Quack (functionally a Vigilante). If we can mechanically confirm a town PR, it may be a good idea to have them trade places with the Nurse.

Note 3: This plan goes by the philosophy of minimizing risk and maximizing reward, it's possible to have get lucky and have better night results by going into the game more randomly, just as it is possible for town to ruin itself at that scenario. This just seems like a consistent plan to me.

Note 4: Maybe I can do better than this if I think more about it, or maybe there's a deep flaw on my plan somewhere. I came with this within only 2 hours so not much revision done yet.
ok time to really read this and digest it --

lets use an example

1 mafia goon - a
1 mafia goon - b
1 Doctor - a
1 Weak Doctor - b
1 CPR Doctor - a
1 Paranoid Doctor - b
1 Quack Doctor - a
1 Naïve Doctor - b
1 Nurse - b (leader)

mafia goon, doctor, cpr, quack - 4 in group a [protecting]
mafia goon, weak, paranoid, naive, nurse - 5 in group b [investigating]

group a: (all target nurse)

doctor, cpr, quack >> target Nurse
doctor targets nurse - normal save
quack targets nurse - "kills" nurse
(hypothetical) - mafia targets nurse - "kills" nurse
cpr targets nurse - saves nurse no matter what since cpr's actions is resolved last.
nurse stays alive. no one in group a dies.

group b: (target poe or common suspect within group b)

let's say common suspect is player 1 who turns out to be mafia.

weak, paranoid, naive >> target player 1 [mafia]
weak targets player 1 - weak doctor dies
paranoid target player 1 - RBs mafia
naive target player 1 - nothing
weak doctor dies

if that sequence is followed with the exact group allignments (which is probably the best scenario), then weak doctor will be the only one that died during that night and that makes player 1 highly susceptible for day 2 condemn since RR is off and they aren't confirmed to town technically. this shows its best for the nurse to not save anyone. also nurse takes weak doctor ability. and the same will most likely be replicated during night 2 since nurse had no effect. this will follow the same group allignment and eventually you will have the new weak doctor dying again, making player 2 sus (or player 1 outed if they decide to go on player 1 again). if common suspect is player who is NOT mafia: if they are targeting weak doc then weak doc is forced to choose from 3 choices. they choose paranoid for example... paranoid rbs player 1 who is weak doc and therefore noone dies. that means that their target for mafia was most likely wrong. this makes whoever rbed weak doc also more townier and essentially u would have 2 half confirmed towns or one half outted mafia (with one town weak doc dead).

lets use another example of another group situation

1 mafia goon - b
1 mafia goon - b
1 Doctor - a
1 Weak Doctor - a
1 CPR Doctor - b
1 Paranoid Doctor - b
1 Quack Doctor - a
1 Naïve Doctor - a
1 Nurse - b (leader)

mafia goon, mafia goon, cpr, paranoid - 4 in group a [protecting]
doctor, weak quack, naive, nurse - 5 in group b [investigating]

group a: (all target nurse)

mafia goon, mafia goon, cpr, paranoid >> target Nurse
paranoid - "RBs Nurse"
cpr targets nurse - kills nurse as no protection was on nurse no matter what since cpr's actions is resolved last.
CPR only dies if Mafia does not kill the Nurse. If Mafia target nurse then this happens
(2 mafia really count as one if they are in the same group) 2 mafia - "kills" nurse
CPR - saves nurse
nurse stays alive. no one in group a dies.

group b: (target poe or common suspect within group b)

let's say common suspect is player 1 who turns out to be mafia.

doctor, weak, quack, naive, nurse target player 1 [mafia]
doctor target player 1 - saves Mafia
weak targets player 1 - weak doc dies
quack targets player 1 - nothing happens (maf is protected from doc)
naive targets player 1 - nothing happens

this again follows the same scenario as the pervious group b allignment. weak doc dies and player 1 turns to be highly sus the next day. if player one turns out to be normal doctor. then doctor protects player2 who is a weak doc for example, weak doc stays alive, quack then kills normal doc. this sorta follows some trajectory that quack can out themselve but mafia could use that their advantage and either cc or push that quack doc is mafia. but mafia wouldn't even know and they wouldn't risk trying to target player 1 who is town doc of somesort that could get them killed. so it is most likely that was quack who killed player one which then half confirms quack the next day.

overall, there are alot of complex plotholes in this meaning there are so much detail especially since we dont know what doctors we are that makes it more confusing. we can still try the idea since it actually helps us progress slowly and gives us info. i still agree we should be in groups regardless because that makes it so much easier.

if we have 4 groups of 2 then that follows a smaller circle and doesn't become as too complex or opened with too many possibilities as the 2 groups of 4 has.

we can have two groups always targeting the nurse, and the rest 2 groups will target each other. this will not only help with order of operations but nurse can stay alive since i see how 4 people is probably needed for the nurse to stay alive that is only if the nurse outs.

tldr; its an ok plan just has too many "loose holes" just like tabibitos said originally "theres many was this game can develop". i dont mind going with it because there is more benefits then there is limitations to it and stays consistent versus just solving based on rng.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 148, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 146, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 144, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 140, Abnegation wrote:i'll UNVOTE: , mine was just rvs.
why do you want to vote them though?

VOTE: GrandpaMo

Overanalyze-ey, just kind of weird level of focus for what the post was
welcome to 2023 where we vote town for trying to gamesolve

kidding aside, what post are you specifically referring to?

eh it was justified. abnegation looked like they were just bandwagoning on the gamesolves and wasn't really contributing and i wanted to call it out because if they were to read what aether said, that's not what they said.

if u are referring to the second part, there was some bit of contradiction from my pov. aether had wanted a plan to condemn and then all of a sudden wanted to no lim so i questioned it but then tabibtos admitted there was some misunderstanding in their "poor choice of words" , telling what they actually meant which later made sense to me.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 149, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 147, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 145, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 141, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 138, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 121, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 120, Abnegation wrote:i'm down for a no-lim plan if it helps us win.
currently doing my own math/mechsolving but idk how long that'll take me.
that's not what aether said lol.

they said that no lim would lead us to needing to solve based on the complex order of night actions versuses not having a discrete strategy. so it won't "really help us"

this is in contradiction of aether previously discussed in terms saying that we should mechsolve and be more instrinctic.
Intent to vote except last I checked you were on E-2 or something.
m8 what. i come up with reads, u bandwagon on my reads, then come up with the idea to circular target, u follow that also same idea lmao

and u read me as scum?

You could be!
And I could definitely be wrong.

I agree with one of your initial reads, I didn't agree with the other one.
you could be makes you not confident

what makes you think im scum if u agree with my read and my idea? other than im "overanalyzey"
Yep, I'm not confident at all.

It was the tone of the way you responded.
tbf, my tone has been consistent throughout this whole game imo
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:56 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 150, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 85, Tabibitos wrote:tabibtos long text
grnadpas long text
ok there is also another way we can play this game that results in the least death possible and also maximum reward i believe. taking no night action is allowed.

so everyone including nurse can probably just not take any night action

this will leave the mafia to kill one person and we will just have to play based on reads.

if we want some risk

nurse outs intentionally, assign one player to protect nurse no matter what the doc is. there role will most likely self resolve.

mafia would have created a night action player, that player may or may the doc that is protecting the nurse -- that gives a chance to mafia die during the night depending on the doc.

if we want some attribution to risk

then doc protects nurse, that doc protects that doc and so on. this will be a broken chain because of the most likely situatuion that mafia will be included within that range and will disrupt the flow. if mafia decides to target their given target, they are outted, if they target another target they could also be ooutted if town figures out the pattern flow disruption and where it stopped on said player depedning on who died during the night.

these are just a few more ideas on how we can play the game ^ i like being in groups tho its more fun tbh
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:12 pm

Post by Abnegation »

In post 153, GrandpaMo wrote:
grnadpas long text
ok there is also another way we can play this game that results in the least death possible and also maximum reward i believe. taking no night action is allowed.

this will leave the mafia to kill one person and we will just have to play based on reads.
considering the winrates in mountainous, i don’t think this is the way to go. we need to use our night actions to have a good chance imo.
Show
lowercase alt of alianna.

i will be my undoing if i become my obsession.
i will forget the ones i love if i do not serve them.
i will war with others if i refuse to see them.
therefore i choose to turn away from my reflection,
to rely not on myself
but on my brothers and sisters,
to project always outwards
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 154, Abnegation wrote:
grnadpas long text

considering the winrates in mountainous, i don’t think this is the way to go. we need to use our night actions to have a good chance imo.
i love mountanious setups tho :lol:

/j
Scoliosis
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by Scoliosis »

I read the setup strategy posts differently between GrandpaMo and Aether. Aether wrote their big analysis when they weren't really under pressure and they were also the first to do so. Being the first to write a big mech post is more of a risk socially because not everyone is going to want to read that, so I think that's less likely to come from Aether if they're townie. GrandpaMo though wrote their big analysis after they knew Aether was townread for doing so. GrandpaMo also wrote their big analysis while they knew they were already being suspected by a few players--like me--so it feels more like an attempt to fish for townreads.
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:18 pm

Post by Abnegation »

grnadpas long text
if we want some risk

nurse outs intentionally, assign one player to protect nurse no matter what the doc is. there role will most likely self resolve.

mafia would have created a night action player, that player may or may the doc that is protecting the nurse -- that gives a chance to mafia die during the night depending on the doc.

if we want some attribution to risk

then doc protects nurse, that doc protects that doc and so on. this will be a broken chain because of the most likely situatuion that mafia will be included within that range and will disrupt the flow. if mafia decides to target their given target, they are outted, if they target another target they could also be ooutted if town figures out the pattern flow disruption and where it stopped on said player depedning on who died during the night.

these are just a few more ideas on how we can play the game ^ i like being in groups tho its more fun tbh
these may work. a chain plan risks more of us dying but it could also give us a lot of info. it also provides blood for the blood gods (a necessity).
Show
lowercase alt of alianna.

i will be my undoing if i become my obsession.
i will forget the ones i love if i do not serve them.
i will war with others if i refuse to see them.
therefore i choose to turn away from my reflection,
to rely not on myself
but on my brothers and sisters,
to project always outwards
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Scoliosis
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:21 pm

Post by Scoliosis »

In post 106, Tabibitos wrote:I'm pissed at myself for messing up so much in playing as a hydra....sorry you all.

@Aether
Angleshoot: this is ai that Aether is townie.
In post 157, Abnegation wrote:a chain plan risks more of us dying but it could also give us a lot of info.
A little part of me died inside when I read this.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:24 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 156, Scoliosis wrote:I read the setup strategy posts differently between GrandpaMo and Aether. Aether wrote their big analysis when they weren't really under pressure and they were also the first to do so. Being the first to write a big mech post is more of a risk socially because not everyone is going to want to read that, so I think that's less likely to come from Aether if they're townie. GrandpaMo though wrote their big analysis after they knew Aether was townread for doing so. GrandpaMo also wrote their big analysis while they knew they were already being suspected by a few players--like me--so it feels more like an attempt to fish for townreads.
m8 what... i promised to do this way before as soon as it was posted lol in post

also this analysis has nothing to do with any new plan this was something for us to come up with and help tabibtos and town with by providing what would happen as both tabibtos and several other people were wondering it too. its worth a read to see if its a good idea to create groups. i even wrote a tldr for those who didn't want to read.

i was never in pressure... ur the only one who had a "scumread" on me m8

ur just pulling sh*t from ur a** :lol:
Scoliosis
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by Scoliosis »

In post 124, GrandpaMo wrote:quack is only good if they are paired with mafia
I'm not sure how helpful all of this stuff really even is from GrandpaMo. It feels like GrandpaMo is afraid to take a risk with the strategies they're suggesting.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 160, Scoliosis wrote:
I'm not sure how helpful all of this stuff really even is from GrandpaMo. It feels like GrandpaMo is afraid to take a risk with the strategies they're suggesting.
stop trying to address other people -- address me lol instead of trying to "avoid me"

how am i afraid to take risk?
Scoliosis
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:30 pm

Post by Scoliosis »

In post 159, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 156, Scoliosis wrote:I read the setup strategy posts differently between GrandpaMo and Aether. Aether wrote their big analysis when they weren't really under pressure and they were also the first to do so. Being the first to write a big mech post is more of a risk socially because not everyone is going to want to read that, so I think that's less likely to come from Aether if they're townie. GrandpaMo though wrote their big analysis after they knew Aether was townread for doing so. GrandpaMo also wrote their big analysis while they knew they were already being suspected by a few players--like me--so it feels more like an attempt to fish for townreads.
m8 what... i promised to do this way before as soon as it was posted lol in post

also this analysis has nothing to do with any new plan this was something for us to come up with and help tabibtos and town with by providing what would happen as both tabibtos and several other people were wondering it too. its worth a read to see if its a good idea to create groups. i even wrote a tldr for those who didn't want to read.

I think promises and favors and what not are more likely to come from liars.

If your goal wasn't to suggest a new plan, why did you post all of your analysis in the thread? If you weren't trying to persuade us to do a particular plan then I think you were trying to persuade us to believe that you're townie.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 162, Scoliosis wrote:
In post 159, GrandpaMo wrote:

I think promises and favors and what not are more likely to come from liars.

If your goal wasn't to suggest a new plan, why did you post all of your analysis in the thread? If you weren't trying to persuade us to do a particular plan then I think you were trying to persuade us to believe that you're townie.
theres a fallacy in that statement lol -- that's like you saying oh you scumread V/LA people because they are coasting :lol:

i expliceitly told u why i posted all my analysis -- it was more of like what would happen if we would do this because no on in the game has tried neither i believe tabibtos has so it makes someone to draw up an analysis on it to understand what would eventually happen following certain x night actions which i believe tabibtos was gonna make anyways. i have no benefit in wasting two hours drafting up possible scenarioes that won't help me as mafia. in which if u would read the plan, maf would be outted in every way that the group allignments were set.

also promises come from liars? really? the most nai thing that was eventually delivered? what more are u gonna pull up from ur a** :lol:
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:38 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

if u are trying to reaction test u are doing a horrible job at it :lol:
Scoliosis
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:43 pm

Post by Scoliosis »

In post 161, GrandpaMo wrote:
stop trying to address other people -- address me lol instead of trying to "avoid me"

I quoted one example already, here are three more:
In post 150, GrandpaMo wrote:overall, there are alot of complex plotholes in this meaning there are so much detail especially since we dont know what doctors we are that makes it more confusing.
In post 150, GrandpaMo wrote:also nurse takes weak doctor ability.
In post 150, GrandpaMo wrote:tldr; its an ok plan just has too many "loose holes" just like tabibitos said originally "theres many was this game can develop". i dont mind going with it because there is more benefits then there is limitations to it and stays consistent versus just solving based on rng.
I don't think stating what the roles do or reminding us that we don't know which doc type we got is going to help much, and at the end of all that you don't even suggest an alternative or take a strong stance on Aether's original plan. It all feels really safe and measured and kind of forced.

Not only that, I think accusing me of avoiding you is way too defensive and you keep "lol"ing at my posts which makes me think you might be nervous.
Scoliosis
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Scoliosis
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:57 pm

Post by Scoliosis »

In post 163, GrandpaMo wrote:theres a fallacy in that statement lol -- that's like you saying oh you scumread V/LA people because they are coasting
That's nothing like what I said at all.
In post 164, GrandpaMo wrote:if u are trying to reaction test u are doing a horrible job at it :lol:
I'm not reaction testing, I'm accusing you of fishing for town cred and being slimy because that's what I see. I think that's scummy that you would assume I'm reaction testing you; it's almost like you know I'm townie and you're trying to decide if you need to OMGUS me or not.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:58 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 165, Scoliosis wrote:

In post 150, GrandpaMo wrote:overall, there are alot of complex plotholes in this meaning there are so much detail especially since we dont know what doctors we are that makes it more confusing.
this doesn't mean im afraid to do it??? i clearly said i wanted to this plan in favor of the other strategies i suggested earlier. which also IN FACT my other strategies i posted has way more risk involved. why aren't you showing that huh? oh you can't because this only applies to you taking what i said in my analysis conclusive statement and exaggerating it.
how is this related to anything about me losing risk? lol. i love how u are just posting examples and not explaining. this was just a basic explanation of what would happen if weak doctor would die in that scenario and nurse taking that ability which would allow for the same thing to occur in the next day and for the plan to continue the way it is the next day because no docs are technically dead. i actually in fact use this as a benefit on why we should do this plan (contradicting what u think of me not taking risk lol) because of its consistency. this is helpful lol
In post 150, GrandpaMo wrote:tldr; its an ok plan just has too many "loose holes" just like tabibitos said originally "theres many was this game can develop". i dont mind going with it because there is more benefits then there is limitations to it and stays consistent versus just solving based on rng.
don't see the problem to this. the plan DOES have loopholes in it and u can't just dismiss that fact if u are presenting to town on the plausible scenarioes. if u would read what tabibitos had in store for the mech solve u would agree as they agreed to.

I don't think stating what the roles do or reminding us that we don't know which doc type we got is going to help much, and at the end of all that you don't even suggest an alternative or take a strong stance on Aether's original plan. It all feels really safe and measured and kind of forced.

Not only that, I think accusing me of avoiding you is way too defensive and you keep "lol"ing at my posts which makes me think you might be nervous.
this is just flat out wrong. i do in fact suggest an alternative an alternative that i have been suggesting before even tabibtos made that post! that was the 4 groups of two thing. again you're either not reading what i said fully or u are just not understanding. as scum, i wouldn't give myself this much attention by suggesting all these different strageties and become the first one to actually suggest something (i just didn't give a full analysis on it like tabibtos did)

i am accusing u of avoiding me in terms of language thats what i meant as it is very clear -- u are trying to prove a point to other people before even having a conversation with me, u were acting like i didn't exist -- like i am not on the top of activity dashbaord -- or that maybe im wasn't on L-2 lol.

i keep loling u because you're funny as u keep pulling stuff frum ur a** and its obvious.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:59 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 167, GrandpaMo wrote:

this doesn't mean im afraid to do it??? i clearly said i wanted to this plan in favor of the other strategies i suggested earlier. which also IN FACT my other strategies i posted has way more risk involved. why aren't you showing that huh? oh you can't because this only applies to you taking what i said in my analysis conclusive statement and exaggerating it.
how is this related to anything about me losing risk? lol. i love how u are just posting examples and not explaining. this was just a basic explanation of what would happen if weak doctor would die in that scenario and nurse taking that ability which would allow for the same thing to occur in the next day and for the plan to continue the way it is the next day because no docs are technically dead. i actually in fact use this as a benefit on why we should do this plan (contradicting what u think of me not taking risk lol) because of its consistency. this is helpful lol
don't see the problem to this. the plan DOES have loopholes in it and u can't just dismiss that fact if u are presenting to town on the plausible scenarioes. if u would read what tabibitos had in store for the mech solve u would agree as they agreed to.

this is just flat out wrong. i do in fact suggest an alternative an alternative that i have been suggesting before even tabibtos made that post! that was the 4 groups of two thing. again you're either not reading what i said fully or u are just not understanding. as scum, i wouldn't give myself this much attention by suggesting all these different strageties and become the first one to actually suggest something (i just didn't give a full analysis on it like tabibtos did)

i am accusing u of avoiding me in terms of language thats what i meant as it is very clear -- u are trying to prove a point to other people before even having a conversation with me, u were acting like i didn't exist -- like i am not on the top of activity dashbaord -- or that maybe im wasn't on L-2 lol.

i keep loling u because you're funny as u keep pulling stuff frum ur a** and its obvious.
my quotes are inside ur quotes. u can read tho.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:00 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 168, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 167, GrandpaMo wrote:

my quotes are inside ur quotes. u can read tho.
actually u probably can't since it was obvious from the last post so let me highlight it for u
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 166, Scoliosis wrote:I'm not reaction testing, I'm accusing you of fishing for town cred and being slimy because that's what I see. I think that's scummy that you would assume I'm reaction testing you; it's almost like you know I'm townie
or maybe becaue i am townreading u and don't think you're scum?

also are you an alt?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:03 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 170, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 166, Scoliosis wrote:I'm not reaction testing, I'm accusing you of fishing for town cred and being slimy because that's what I see. I think that's scummy that you would assume I'm reaction testing you; it's almost like you know I'm townie
or maybe becaue i am townreading u and don't think you're scum?

also are you an alt?
let me be more specific. i have a neutral stance u . i am more frustrated in the fact that you are a townlean for me lol and u just keep pulling stuff out of no where trying to prove something and its obviously not working .
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:09 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

also i just want to say -- there seems to be a possible scumslip that happened earlier. im surprised no one have caught it yet (i think someone may have caught it. they will respond to this if they know who they are)

i will not out this info yet till i get this other person to possibly confirm.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:26 pm

Post by Pavowski »

Pavowski