Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Furtive, what are your reads on Enchant and MariaR?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 423, Frogsterking wrote:If the troll slot posts reads then it's scum, otherwise it's Town. I'm not sure it applies to Enchant though because Enchant posts reads sometimes.
It probably applies more to herta () than to Enchant.

__

Wrt though I've seen scum make a very similar post before:

viewtopic.php?p=13481779#p13481779
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 401, Morning Tweet wrote:It feels like MariaR is manipulating Meuh's impression of her on prev page. Such is the game though I guess
This is a very harsh take to make without any sort of explnation, go on I'm waiting.
In post 401, Morning Tweet wrote:this is too weird of a thought process for scum
But, I strongly disagree with your thought process that the two posts in question "I'm gonna die and I'm a babysitter" is obviously coming from a villager. It feels like just a way to get credit and nothing more. I mean, sure I could be putting too much stock into it cause that seems like a really good scum move not I don't see the reason to ever claim this besides the pure sake of it and go "look guys I'm a villager and now when I never die there's a reason behind it."

It just feels wrong.
In post 401, Morning Tweet wrote:Also, I'm now realizing, so MariaR claimed BPV for nothing, no?
Because right now, it feels like you're just reading stuff with no context if this is what you're coming to (it was an obvious joke post) So, talk to me about how I'm trying to change someone's view point on me, because I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything? At least, given how I read it.
In post 405, DeasVail wrote:I think that scum is in MariaR, furtiveglance, Enchant
Villager Villager and Enchant got it.
In post 422, ActionDan wrote:As much as I love you and love cute bl comics I do need a bit better than a meuh vote. I will admit that the below quote makes a lot more sense to me than it should. Still very easy to hide in this game by being awful.
Is there some D1 stuff I missed that makes them obv town to people because I'm not seeing it. Yes, you can hide in a game by being awful but that has to be A) deliberate or B) You're just bad at wolf and if it was one of those I see it being A but I don't see why you take this route? Unles PP is wolf who just doesn't want to play and bussed their teammate for no reason but that sounds awful.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 423, Frogsterking wrote:1) is this supposed to be shade on my slot? What makes you assume we aren't on the same side?

2) What about furtiveglance and Enchant? Arguably the two scummiest slots in the game?

3) Did you notice any traitor softs?
1) Mmmmm the last time I felt this way about you, I'm pretty sure you were 3p or wolf but I also got this feeling when I tunneled you for most of D1 so I cannot tell if it's a playstyle thing but the leaderish role you openly play never sits exactly correctly with me and the way you're doing:

2) Boxing in Furt/Enchant, feels icky. Considering I think furtiveglance is a villager. To be fair I can't read Enchant so if that slot goes meh.jpg

3) Should I have been looking for traitor softs?
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 428, MariaR wrote:1) Mmmmm the last time I felt this way about you, I'm pretty sure you were 3p or wolf but I also got this feeling when I tunneled you for most of D1 so I cannot tell if it's a playstyle thing but the leaderish role you openly play never sits exactly correctly with me and the way you're doing:

2) Boxing in Furt/Enchant, feels icky. Considering I think furtiveglance is a villager. To be fair I can't read Enchant so if that slot goes meh.jpg
I was Serial Killer and Town in the two games you played with me before, and you were Town in both. I feel like you're starting to become a little bit more evasive in your answers now and I wish you would just say something that makes me feel comfortable town reading you. I get that you're confident furtiveglance is Town and you're ambivalent about Enchant and I, why are you so confident about furtiveglance though?
In post 428, MariaR wrote:3) Should I have been looking for traitor softs?
Yeah, seems prudent
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 429, Frogsterking wrote:I was Serial Killer and Town in the two games you played with me before, and you were Town in both. I feel like you're starting to become a little bit more evasive in your answers now and I wish you would just say something that makes me feel comfortable town reading you. I get that you're confident furtiveglance is Town and you're ambivalent about Enchant and I, why are you so confident about furtiveglance though?
That's probably just your paranoia sinking in. If I didn't want to answer something I'd just bluntly state it instead of trying to dodge because ya know, people look at being evasive as being wolfy. I'm tempted to burden of proof you on furtiveglance right now considering you're here.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm confident you'll have me as a villager overtime. Don't worry about it I know how mafia brains think and it's really easy if you try. As for traitor softs? That seems...stupid.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 430, MariaR wrote:I'm tempted to burden of proof you on furtiveglance right now considering you're here.
I appreciate the conviction and I prefer you just explain why you townread them so hard. You didn't get into that all in and the first mention I can see is in . If you're both in a hood you may as well out it at this point because FMPOV it looks like it's either a read based off something I can't see or you slipped and forgot that furtiveglance wasn't one of your main town reads in . I would have thought you were Cop with an inno on them if not for your prior BPV claim.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:25 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 431, MariaR wrote:I'm confident you'll have me as a villager overtime. Don't worry about it I know how mafia brains think and it's really easy if you try. As for traitor softs? That seems...stupid.
That's helpful to me though for bouncing off ideas, I remember you saying you were good at scum. Where do you think mafia would be voting right now in a gamestate like this?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 432, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 430, MariaR wrote:I'm tempted to burden of proof you on furtiveglance right now considering you're here.
I appreciate the conviction and I prefer you just explain why you townread them so hard. You didn't get into that all in and the first mention I can see is in . If you're both in a hood you may as well out it at this point because FMPOV it looks like it's either a read based off something I can't see or you slipped and forgot that furtiveglance wasn't one of your main town reads in . I would have thought you were Cop with an inno on them if not for your prior BPV claim.
I just didn't explain it. I post what I feel like and if I'm not in the current irl mood to explain my reads, I don't. That's just how I work. The BPV claim was in jest and I am not claiming to have a vest, you can try to shoot me to find out though. As for why I townread them? I really like his votes, like no one is helping that slot his posts aren't doing him any favors to get out of harms way. It just feels very classic LHF. I don't see
why
they're wolfy and I don't see it in there posting. Sure, it's not the grand holy of town. But, I wouldn't vote them today.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 433, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 431, MariaR wrote:I'm confident you'll have me as a villager overtime. Don't worry about it I know how mafia brains think and it's really easy if you try. As for traitor softs? That seems...stupid.
That's helpful to me though for bouncing off ideas, I remember you saying you were good at scum. Where do you think mafia would be voting right now in a gamestate like this?
I'm very good at scum, yes. It's why I like being a villager because it's more challenging (wow cocky post yeah yeah w/e) as for what mafia would be doing, I'm under the assumption there are traitors? I think your question is bad, not that you asked it but it's just bad. Trying to explain what mafia would do so they can change it up doesn't help us in any way. This is the kind of question you ask like "what have the mafia done" on D4/D5.

If you're wondering: Yes, I am watching and holding stuff back (nothing too relevant just reads that do not impact the thread or I care about) so, just keep an eye out.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

You're a loud voice that can convince people for me, thoughts on Meuh?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 434, MariaR wrote:
In post 432, Frogsterking wrote:
I just didn't explain it. I post what I feel like and if I'm not in the current irl mood to explain my reads, I don't. That's just how I work. The BPV claim was in jest and I am not claiming to have a vest, you can try to shoot me to find out though. As for why I townread them? I really like his votes, like no one is helping that slot his posts aren't doing him any favors to get out of harms way. It just feels very classic LHF. I don't see
why
they're wolfy and I don't see it in there posting. Sure, it's not the grand holy of town. But, I wouldn't vote them today.
Okay that makes sense actually wrt why you find furtiveglance Town, my only hangup though is which votes did he make which are AI for Town?

__

As for my own read, there are a couple scummy things I noticed from furtiveglance:

Take a look at furtiveglance between the two Community games wrt my slot calling the 3P an incorrect thing:

Community 1 (town:)
In post 484, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 483, Kokabiel wrote:I think i remember seeing the word dictator somewhere in mods posts, but i can't find it
@Mod: Did you edit the role dictator in your posts so far?

Assuming what i said about my flavor is true, why would government!Frog defend me if scum will learn of his identity N2 unless he kills me?
Idk. The other possibility is that mafia are informed about the Dictator. Either way, I never saw the word Dictator in mod posts, including pre-game and advertisement. I don't think you need the mod to clarify that. And the way Frogsterking kept using the word Dictator, makes me think that Dictator is in fact the word for the 3p in this game and that he knows about it somehow.

Community 2 (scum:)
In post 312, furtiveglance wrote:Before the day ends let me say this game feels like original community:

Everyone agreeing that someone is scum but I'm not sure (I was wrong last time)

Frogsterking naming the 3p out of nowhere (correct if wrong but didn't that happen last time)
He tinfoiled my slot into the ground when he was Town, and now as an unknown alignment barely bats an eye at my calling the 3p the Conquistador. You don't find that suspicious at all?

Then here I caught furtiveglance "disassociating"
In post 360, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 344, Frogsterking wrote:Hey MariaR I realized that I tunneled your slot D1 but I'm not tunneling it anymore, I just think your slot is super null. Is there any reason you can't out the results of your catchup? Furtiveglance is my main scumread now in big part due to:
In post 312, furtiveglance wrote:Before the day ends let me say this game feels like original community:

Everyone agreeing that someone is scum but I'm not sure (I was wrong last time)

Frogsterking naming the 3p out of nowhere (correct if wrong but didn't that happen last time)
VOTE: furtiveglance

Furtiveglance is "disassociating"--a psychological construct I don't exactly believe in--in
This sounds slightly hair-brained but can you explain how I was dissociating?
In he was redirecting back to a previous Town game of his because he felt uncomfortable in the present game. I also think calling me "hair-brained" is more likely to come from scum. Does that change your mind at all?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:51 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 436, MariaR wrote:You're a loud voice that can convince people for me, thoughts on Meuh?
Here's a summary I guess:
This makes me think Meuh is less likely to be Town aligned because it looks a lot like trust telling if they're the same alignment.
In post 210, Meuh wrote:I found my own thought process lining up with MT’s quite a lot on like page 4-5 so I’m not eager to vote there.
I think Meuh has been trying to manipulate MT so I don't think they're scum together.
In post 329, Meuh wrote:
In post 327, Frogsterking wrote:My take is that Herta is scum trying to get credit for Bell's flip by having his name on the wagon.
Amazing how that fits in perfectly with everything you already believe about the game!
Spoiler:

Cold take: Herta hammers there regardless of alignment.
I think Meuh got frustrated wrt trying to pocket me and this is a frustrated 3rd party post.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 435, MariaR wrote:
I'm very good at scum, yes. It's why I like being a villager because it's more challenging (wow cocky post yeah yeah w/e) as for what mafia would be doing, I'm under the assumption there are traitors? I think your question is bad, not that you asked it but it's just bad. Trying to explain what mafia would do so they can change it up doesn't help us in any way. This is the kind of question you ask like "what have the mafia done" on D4/D5.

If you're wondering: Yes, I am watching and holding stuff back (nothing too relevant just reads that do not impact the thread or I care about) so, just keep an eye out.
Okay, I'm trying to think of a better question, it will take me a few minutes though. Also yeah there is obviously at least one traitor considering they were flipped D1. In Community 1 there were two and it makes sense with the distribution (4 scum) that wasn't an aspect of the setup which was changed. So there is probably another traitor somewhere...
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:09 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 423, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 405, DeasVail wrote:I think that scum is in MariaR, furtiveglance, Enchant
I'm curious why these three slots are avoiding giving reads on the other two. Of the three I'm the least tempted to hammer MariaR because she's being more cooperative (so far.)
In post 392, Meuh wrote:
In post 379, Frogsterking wrote:377 is a scum tell according to the Luca Blight tell
Also wtf is the Luca Blight tell
If the troll slot posts reads then it's scum, otherwise it's Town. I'm not sure it applies to Enchant though because Enchant posts reads sometimes.
In post 385, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Meuh

PP is a villager, so is Titus. Frogs leader type posts bother me, but I don't have the desire nor drive to really go into that at the moment so I'm just gonna vote the very obvious and easier to kill wolf to me.
1) is this supposed to be shade on my slot? What makes you assume we aren't on the same side?

2) What about furtiveglance and Enchant? Arguably the two scummiest slots in the game?

3) Did you notice any traitor softs?

4) is there any reason you can't explain passing over furtive and enchant to go straight to meuh?
But NM also posts not memetic readlist

Like ?
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 440, Enchant wrote:But NM also posts not memetic readlist

Like ?
The typical randomized NM read list doesn't count as posting reads. If NM posted normal reads that would be considered AI for scum following the Luca Blight tell.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I asked you a question by the way in , Enchant
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:19 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 441, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 440, Enchant wrote:But NM also posts not memetic readlist

Like ?
The typical randomized NM read list doesn't count as posting reads. If NM posted normal reads that would be considered AI for scum following the Luca Blight tell.
Here:

viewtopic.php?p=13270880&user_select%5B ... #p13270880

Only game I was in where NM posted one of those reads. Guess what alignment he was.

Answer please, Enchant.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:19 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 424, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 418, Enchant wrote:
In post 414, DeasVail wrote:
In post 411, Enchant wrote:oh no i replaced in serious game
It doesn’t have to be serious
Frog have right to hate my guts, i memeing on his ask, because i have no idea.

Why you do
What are your reads on furtive and MariaR?
In post 442, Frogsterking wrote:I asked you a question by the way in , Enchant
I think they are town
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:20 pm

Post by Enchant »

Fairly i only read replacements posts, but like it
Wizard-Mercenary

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:23 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

By the way posting reads doesn't count as scum for you under the Luca Blight tell, Enchant, because you're a wizard archetype rather than a troll archetype.
In post 444, Enchant wrote:
In post 424, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 418, Enchant wrote:
In post 414, DeasVail wrote:
In post 411, Enchant wrote:oh no i replaced in serious game
It doesn’t have to be serious
Frog have right to hate my guts, i memeing on his ask, because i have no idea.

Why you do
What are your reads on furtive and MariaR?
In post 442, Frogsterking wrote:I asked you a question by the way in , Enchant
I think they are town
In post 445, Enchant wrote:Fairly i only read replacements posts, but like it
Okay, is it just gut or were there any specific posts from either that you liked?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:23 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 446, Frogsterking wrote:because you're a wizard archetype rather than a troll archetype.
Wizard-mercenary, I mean.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 439, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 435, MariaR wrote:

Okay, I'm trying to think of a better question, it will take me a few minutes though. Also yeah there is obviously at least one traitor considering they were flipped D1. In Community 1 there were two and it makes sense with the distribution (4 scum) that wasn't an aspect of the setup which was changed. So there is probably another traitor somewhere...
What do you make of Dease' assertion that D1 was an off wagon day? ()
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:44 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 447, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 446, Frogsterking wrote:because you're a wizard archetype rather than a troll archetype.
Wizard-mercenary, I mean.
While i doubt bulletproof claim (but fairly looks like joke), attitude looks genuine overall.

Furtive being clueless is town for him, i think i know when he fakes it
Wizard-Mercenary

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”