Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1704, Aristeia wrote:I would expect a scum player trying to save SirCakes to say something more neutral and sneaky like "they're probly both town" because then it puts a subtle pressure on Midway to just move the game along and stop stalling because "both players are town"

which is the approach fireisred took.
Also the approach Relly took.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1707, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What's there to say to you. I'm not being petty, just realistic. What should i have said to Mastina when they deathtunneled me in the previous game i played? They admitted by their own admission that nothing would have convinced them they were wrong on their read on me. You're the same. You don't scumread me for a good reason so there is nothing to discuss.
I don't think this is a very accurate description of how GuiltyLion plays. He's pretty reasonable actually.
YOUR AD HERE

Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1796, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1781, Shirou wrote:MariaR has lied about how much she knows about this game maker how she will try to spin it. She may even go for the "oh yeah I lied/faked some of my posts but I'm still town tehe U.u"

The way this all developed I would say it's close enough to a soft scumclaim, and if you try to dismiss it just like with Cakez by saying "it's just psychoanalizying" or something, don't be surprised if we lose.

Just punish what is statically much more likely to come from scum than town (lying/hiding). It can be that simple sometimes.
So i read your stuff and i understand what you’re saying about Maria and discrepancies, but why would it mean partnered with Aristeia?
Norwe are you pocketed? Read again how their dynamic in my case (even TSQ/Ari dynamic was the same). If Maria is scum Ari feels like a classic good buss from them.

Always talking how they are sus, but either not voting them or voting when it is consensus but trying their best to switch to something else at first opportunity
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m just trying to understand what exactly it is that would tie the two together.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Shirou »

I want to create a wagon here for now, may switch to Ari later. I wan to establish in this town memory that MariaR is a suspect because you all already kinda want Norwe/Ari dead even if for what I believe to be the wrong reason.

VOTE: MariaR

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1750, midwaybear wrote:Personally I think people are overanalyzing what happened EoD.
wild
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1770, Enchant wrote:i just got similar vibes from house of the dragon and was pissed because no one picks me
You were my true king
YOUR AD HERE

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1806, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1770, Enchant wrote:i just got similar vibes from house of the dragon and was pissed because no one picks me
You were my true king
yet didn't vote for me!
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also tbf, i wanted to solve a bit in my PT with Aristeia, but they responded negatively to that so we have mostly just been fooling around by creating stories and stuff. So if you were to ask me directly if i townread them i would say not really. But i feel obliged to at least try to protect them since i share their fate and i would feel really bad if they were town and i threw them under the bus.
Btw if you want to know what else we have been doing in PT, she said she didn’t want to believe i was scum. But tbh i haven’t really done anything in our PT that would suggest i am very likely to be town. So if i were to say what i might find suspect about her it’s how easy she started trusting me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by Meuh »

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Don't vote for my partner it kills me. Pls spare a thought
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Enchant »

living is overrated
Wizard-Mercenary

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1794, fireisredsir wrote:when i encouraged ceph to use the pt more in spring fling it didn't help me sort him it just got me more pocketed
is ceph a ydra alt?
YOUR AD HERE

Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1803, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m just trying to understand what exactly it is that would tie the two together.
It's harder to explain in even more detail than I already did in mobile. Sorry but I feel like my explanation is already quite detailed.

Why the hell do you think Ari is town anyway Norwe? The Cakez thing? She gave a reason when asked about why she thought Cakez was scummier but she never
really tried
to eliminate Cakez.

This is mafiascum dot com Norwe, almost every scum buss their partner a bit before they go down. Why didn't Ari push Cakez for that
before he was looking likely to die
?

Do you also
know
Ari? I
know
(if you know what I truly mean here) Ari and just like Fire himself pointed out she's just not putting or pushing her opinions enough here. It's creepy.

p-edit: ok fair Norwe, but I typed this so to not waste it I will post at least. We can wagon MariaR for now at least no?

(Aka Volpe14)
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

shirou do you think that maria's replace in here feels significantly different from how she replaced in here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=90102&user_select%5B%5D=28247

imo in that one it also felt like she had a kind of weirdly inconsistent combination of levels of gamestate knowledge + confidence
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1810, furtiveglance wrote:Don't vote for my partner it kills me. Pls spare a thought
:?

I guess the second thing about MariaR may be that it kills Ausuka if I was right somehow before

(Aka Volpe14)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I already had my issues with this slot, though I feel quite bad about what happened. I do think Shirou makes very good points that there is clearly some deception going on here. I'm not necessarily onboard with the Ari partner lim, but we can discuss that later.

If you need additional reasoning on MariaR, you can look at the way Shea talked around Cakez. it's very soft defending, as I'd expect scum to play in that position.
YOUR AD HERE

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm skeptical scum!Shea replaces out like that
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1813, Shirou wrote:
In post 1803, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m just trying to understand what exactly it is that would tie the two together.
It's harder to explain in even more detail than I already did in mobile. Sorry but I feel like my explanation is already quite detailed.

Why the hell do you think Ari is town anyway Norwe? The Cakez thing? She gave a reason when asked about why she thought Cakez was scummier but she never
really tried
to eliminate Cakez.

This is mafiascum dot com Norwe, almost every scum buss their partner a bit before they go down. Why didn't Ari push Cakez for that
?

Do you also
know
Ari? I
know
(if you know what I truly mean here) Ari and just like Fire himself pointed out she's just not putting or pushing her opinions enough here. It's creepy.

p-edit: ok fair Norwe, but I typed this so to not waste it I will post at least. We can wagon MariaR for now at least no?
About your comment about Aristeia not pushing opinions. I played against scum!her once. ElO. And she was incredibly persistent, logical, argumentative. Pretty much the opposite of here. So yes, i have played with Aristeia before, and in my experience she is not deflated as scum.

- Bunno
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1812, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1794, fireisredsir wrote:when i encouraged ceph to use the pt more in spring fling it didn't help me sort him it just got me more pocketed
is ceph a ydra alt?
that would certainly be a twist

ok true i am probably more vulnerable to ceph's charms but still my point was that i don't really personally see a lot of value in my trying to sort someone in a pt

it can be fun sometimes but i don't really think it will get me to a better read. maybe other people feel differently but eh i think scum basically always have the advantage in a 1v1 pt situation

my choosing of the pairing was more based around the leave mechanic and knowing that i will not ever exit the game prior to ydra and so there's no possibility that i end up in a position where i scumread her and don't have the power to eliminate her if needed
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1817, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm skeptical scum!Shea replaces out like that
why
Wizard-Mercenary

Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1814, fireisredsir wrote:shirou do you think that maria's replace in here feels significantly different from how she replaced in here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=90102&user_select%5B%5D=28247

imo in that one it also felt like she had a kind of weirdly inconsistent combination of levels of gamestate knowledge + confidence
Checking the first posts I don't see how she did a blatant lie like here, confidence isn't that usual from MariaR from what little I remember, but what is inconsistent about her knowledge there, I am not reading an entire day there to understand. Explain what I am looking at/for yeah?

(Aka Volpe14)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway i’ll vote Maria depending on VC, what is it currently?

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1818, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1813, Shirou wrote:

really tried
to eliminate Cakez.

?

Do you also
know
Ari? I
know

About your comment about Aristeia not pushing opinions. I played against scum!her once. ElO. And she was incredibly persistent, logical, argumentative. Pretty much the opposite of here. So yes, i have played with Aristeia before, and in my experience she is not deflated as scum.
And she also is more present as town from what I know. Not playing the game doesn't make her town to me Norwe

(Aka Volpe14)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1817, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm skeptical scum!Shea replaces out like that
I think he was certainly genuinely mad. I don't know him well enough to say what his emotions are like as either alignment.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”