Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:30 pm

Post by Shirou »

Midway stop town reading TSQ for just being superficiaĺly town. In TM 2021 I spent a lot of time suspecting Ramcius and no one the entire game suspected TSQ as scum because he was always superficially town, but by the later days when we had more info I concluded he was the most likely scum because he was always advancing scum wincon really hard.

That's exactly what he has been doing here imo. TSQ in my mind is a
much, much better
scumplayer than you are giving him credit for. The unique "case" I could make on him there, a super long game, was that he was scum siding super hard. It's rather unusual for me to be unable to case someone and one of the reasons I was keeping my read on him close to the chest, he was the unique in my solve that I felt like I hadn't enough to do a convincing case.

Also will we be discussing replacements then? If that's the case I want to give my takes on them
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1874, MariaR wrote:Ya know, I could just disprove that entire wall, but I want to see who jumps on this it's interesting.
Nah you can't, you will just throw some bad excuses at it but it does look like people here could end up buying it

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1876, Shirou wrote:
In post 1874, MariaR wrote:Ya know, I could just disprove that entire wall, but I want to see who jumps on this it's interesting.
Nah you can't, you will just throw some bad excuses at it but it does look like people here could end up buying it
You do know your wall is based on mafia theroy 101 instead of being a valid case regardless of if I'm town or mafia, correct? I mean, you threw in some cute words to try and make it seem appealing but really it isn't that good I've seen good cases before. Little tip for next time.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

Anyway, as an "outted scum" who else is scum? Who are my partners, go on I'm listening.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:48 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1877, MariaR wrote:
You do know your wall is based on mafia theroy 101 instead of being a valid case regardless of if I'm town or mafia, correct? I mean, you threw in some cute words to try and make it seem appealing but really it isn't that good I've seen good cases before. Little tip for next time.
What?

No it's a case based on the fact I know as a fact you lied/hide about how much you knew of the game and hinting you can still be town nonetheless is the same as the argument "they may still be town though" when someone is caught fake claiming.

I have never seen town lie about not reading the game this hard, but even if they did in a random game out there, a player doing this should be killed anyway for he same reasons we kill fakeclaims:

It's
infinitely
more likely to come from scum. Letting a player caught lying hard live is the same as letting a caught fake claiming lie. It's not how you go about solving a game ever, you just eliminate the fake claim just like how we should eliminate you here.

Little tip: If you're ever town here maybe don't lie about something as scummy as game knowledge next time?

(Aka Volpe14)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

I already have a response to your thing saved in drafts, so why don't you go back to answering my question on why the people you named are my partners? Your case is very close-minded though, I'll say that much. And outright false but meh.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm curious is that what people think I did? Lied about my game info and came in? I'm all ears. I'll keep this post nice and saved while we chat.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:04 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1878, MariaR wrote:Anyway, as an "outted scum" who else is scum? Who are my partners, go on I'm listening.
Now that's not reading my post OR the game (level 8000+). I already talked about it multiple times.
But I get you. It's bothersome to read too much when you know everyone alignments, as scum I am the same and so was Cakez.

I already explained what I think your associative are with Ari, and the case had a lot about that, but I know, again, you're not paying too much attention to something called "reading".

I haven't explained much on what I think is associative between you/Fire and you/StD, but I will try to eventually this week. It's hard writing walls on phone and honestly I already expect their pairs to die anyway at some point. if there is one scum slot I am afraid of end gaming it is yours/TSQ.

Talking too much about your "partners" before you're flipped and confirmed is kinda moot anyway, I would rather just talk about why you're scum here and why we should get rid of you today.

Mentioning Ari is for convincing people to kill Ari next if I am right about you, and posting my solve is so that if I got Cakez, you and Ari right, I hope people will foĺow the rest of my PoE if I am not alive.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:08 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1881, MariaR wrote:I'm curious is that what people think I did? Lied about my game info and came in? I'm all ears. I'll keep this post nice and saved while we chat.
She's being rhetoric and looking for an opportunity to throw shit in the wall hoping it sticks.

If you let her do it rather than just voting her idk what to tell you?

It's like giving a free pass to Cakez scumclaiming all over again.

I probably need to get ready to work now though

(Aka Volpe14)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1883, Shirou wrote:
In post 1881, MariaR wrote:I'm curious is that what people think I did? Lied about my game info and came in? I'm all ears. I'll keep this post nice and saved while we chat.
She's being rhetoric and looking for an opportunity to throw shit in the wall hoping it sticks.

If you let her do it rather than just voting her idk what to tell you?

It's like giving a free pass to Cakez scumclaiming all over again.

I probably need to get ready to work now though
If you let a slot play the game instead of just stonewalling them I don't know what to tell you?
If you don't just mindlessly sheep me you're all stupid I don't know what to tell you?
You're so emotional, we don't play the same at all.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

Have a good day at work, thanks for the entertainment. I shall miss you dearly.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1882, Shirou wrote:Now that's not reading my post
Ironic considering I already said I have a post saved in drafts already answering your case. Maybe, you need to read a little more? But that's just being antagonistic and rude and I am nothing of the s-OW okay god I might be a little bit snarky but it's all in good fun. Reading this has been fun because it's amusing trying to see someone case me so incorrectly.
In post 1882, Shirou wrote:Talking too much about your "partners" before you're flipped and confirmed is kinda moot anyway, I would rather just talk about why you're scum here and why we should get rid of you today.

Mentioning Ari is for convincing people to kill Ari next if I am right about you, and posting my solve is so that if I got Cakez, you and Ari right, I hope people will foĺow the rest of my PoE if I am not alive.
It isn't moot when you can just refer back to it after killing me though! Because I'm totally a wolf! You can use it as like, bulletpoints on how you caught MariaR. I do like your drive though.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:15 pm

Post by Shirou »

Yeah I should let powerful scum insert bullshit in the thread on a game where Cakez SCUMCLAIMED and got a free pass for it.

Definitely, I trust this player list to catch you/eliminate you on their own given the Cakez development.

Just no.

I will also miss you though, your rhetorical way of addressing this is so cute! My heart is fluttering. We will talk again later though, don't be too needy mkay? :oops:

(Aka Volpe14)
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:18 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1864, VP Baltar wrote:Furtive, can we get some thoughts from you. Preferably a detailed explanation of your Maria townread?
Calling themselves obvtown maiy, saying we will be the once per game kill.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:18 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Mainly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1877, MariaR wrote:
VOTE: Mariar
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’d like to see that draft post before i would consider changing my mind.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If all MariaR can bring to the table is "confidence" then i’m not gonna trust it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Trying to show off how little a case bothers them with snarky confidence just always makes me unwell because it bribgs up memories of FL!scum.

- Bunno
Irrel
Irrel
He
Townie
Irrel
He
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:41 am

Post by Irrel »

Someone tell me how to read Ydrasse
Irrelephant11, but geriatric
Irrel
Irrel
He
Townie
Irrel
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Irrel »

I thought TSQ was town and his rep out seemed towny
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:43 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1893, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Trying to show off how little a case bothers them with snarky confidence just always makes me unwell because it bribgs up memories of FL!scum.
This is a as the kids say "bs point" considering I am not FL and this just sounds like a gross reason to stick on a wagon but I don't mind a wolf voting me. Carry on~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Irrel
Irrel
He
Townie
Irrel
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:45 am

Post by Irrel »

I think I’m maybe the only one flip flopping on my dance partner. I’m far from ready to abandon him but if future red flips make him look bad… I definitely don’t have a locktown StD read is what I’m saying

VOTE: Norwee to signal boost IC and because the leading wagon is a slot i thought was towny
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:47 am

Post by MariaR »

Besides, FL themselves says I’m better at wolf than them~

What do you like about the case, what suddenly opens your eyes that you didn’t see before because you’re not doing anything in my eyes and just sheeping a wagon. It’s actually super funny how glaringly wolf that is and is why I didn’t just answer
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Irrel
Irrel
He
Townie
Irrel
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:47 am

Post by Irrel »

Oh Norwee has more votes than I thought Well. Good then! It’s about time for someone to feel the pressure

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”